FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Hapy Birthday Jess!!(for females only,though OOC comments ok
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: Hapy Birthday Jess!!(for females only,though OOC comments ok Reply with quote

It was Jess' birthday again,and at least she had found somewhere to settle.But this didn't help her feeling a little blue.She often felt lonely and melancholy on her birthday,and for this reason she posted the parlor would be closed for the day.
She had been up since before dawn,taking a long walk around Bon Bon and the surrounding hillside.She was curious about the "Blue Mansion" she passed,but had just sullenly walked past.
Finally she made it back to the parlor,walking up the steps and turning the key to unlock the door with a great sigh.Little did she know that the girls had planned a surprise for her.
relentless

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(happy birthday (just in case it is actually your birthday))
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(it is actually my b-day in real life,and thanks)
relentless

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(geez i guessed right this is deeply distrubing revelation to me, quick to the shelter *jumps inside pillow fort, puts up sign which says no girls allowed, wait a sec, puts up second sign which says unless naked*)
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(heh,silly)
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( Happy birthday Jess, life long and happy )

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/

Last edited by henkcobra on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know i dont know u but i just want to say happy birthday. ( ps if its ok with u may i join your massage rp.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((message in your mailbox says happy birthday. ^_^))

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Happy Birthday)
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The young ferret heard rumors from some of the ladies in BonBon that is someone's birthday. She heard that is Jessica Belle's birthday. For a moment she had forgotten who she was, but then an image of a female skunk with reverse black and white color on her fur, has a long, bright red, hair, and green eyes, it click to her. She also remembered that Jessica Belle's owns a parlor where she gives amazing massages she had heard from the citizens who had been massaged from her and critique her work outstanding. Some even commented her hand are like "magic."

Lidia did not went to the parlor place before nor had the chance of meeting the female skunk and since is her birthday, the young ferret will make that chance. Before going to Ms. Jessica's parlor, Lidia went to a nearby bakery and bought a frosty cover birthday cupcake and a candle. After that, the young ferret hurry herself to the parlor. When she reached the parlor, Lidia noticed a sign, hanging on the door, said "Closed." Lidia frowned at her chance of meeting and saying Happy Birthday to Jessica Belle, suddenly, the young ferret noticed movement inside the parlor. Lidia looked closer and see couple of girls decorating inside. One of the girls notice the young ferret and gesture one of her paw behind her as she is telling Lidia "go to the back door." Understanding the gesture, the young ferret hurry herself to the back of the building and happy to see that the back door is unlocked and walks to the front of the building. Minutes later, Lidia and all the girls hide, waiting for Jessica Belle. Suddenly, the front door opened and entered the Birthday girl. As soon as Ms. Jessica closed the door, the girls quickly come out of their hiding and shout, "SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" to the surprise skunk.

Lidia walked toward Ms. Jessica and holds out a birthday cake, with a lighted candle and smile. "Happy Birthday, Ms. Jessica."

((Long post, I know! >___< Sorry! Happy Birthday, Ms. Toonaxe. :3))
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(thank you all so much.*gives hugs to my Bon Bon family.Yes you can join the massage rp Dragonfly.I wish there was a mailbox here xivk,I know your card would be lovely.And no need to apologize Lidia,I love long posts.I look forward to interacting with you.)
cheesecaked

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!.......

where's the cake?)
My Fursona http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=100410#100410

How dare they use casment window designs,
it's so last century ಠ_ರೃ
◕ ◡ ◕
"I'm gonna miss all the things we'll never do.
I just can't believe you left me here alone,
How in this world can I make it on my own?"

Last edited by cheesecaked on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((no mailbox? hm.. this calls for a add in the bon bon bastion!))

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Happy Birth day Jess, and i hope you find the lady that makes it extra special.)
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Have a wonderful birthday, Jess!))

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Happy Birthday! Very Happy ))
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I suppose I'm a tad late, but Happy Birthday!))
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((happy birfday))

marx's four step guide to being popular in the fandom

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline had never been one to be big on birthdays... it reminded her of just how many people came to see her older sisters, and how few came to visit her. It seemed like the only one who could be consistantly around to celebrate her brithday would be her papa. Mama tended to always be out to the fashion shows in New York and Richmond in the summer. Summer birthday's sucked. But... it seemed like every day in BonBon was some sort of Festival. It reminded her of her trips she went on with papa to New Orleans, Miami, and Baton Rouge where every Sunday some sort of city-wide party was going on.

The Wolverine-girl knew about Jessica Belle, and her holistic-medicine shop. And, while she didn't believe in those sorts of therapies, she decided to at least drop by and wish the proprietor a happy birthday. Not sure if the Skunkette smoked, the wolverine-girl decided to make some fresh pumpkin muffins, like mama used to make. Seasoning up the treats with a bit of spice, rose petals, and cinnamon, she brought the fresh batch to the Skunkette's store.

Smiling nervously, as she waited for the door to be opened, Caroline mumbled to herself, "I hope she likes pumpkin."

((Happy Belated Birthday, Toonaxe... you know... do you mean "axe" as in "Battleaxe" as in "a way old way of calling someone a lesbian?"))
Tursi
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Late as well, but Happy Birthday! Wink ))
Sannomiya_Shiho

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so late. Sad But happy birthday dear...

Mine was in October too! october 7th... Kisses and hugs

Shiho-chan.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Happy Birthday, dear Jessica!)
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Happy Birthday)
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jess let a a soft "EEP"! In surprise,seeing all the wonderful smiling faces and lovely decorations."Ah,you girls shouldn't have". As she blushed and looked to her sweet vixens and bunny staff,not knowing that so many of these other girls came of their own accord.
Jess saw the cute ferret coming towards her with the birthday cake and candle,as the girls began to sing happy birthday.With a joyful tear in her eye she blew out the candle and began cutting pieces for everyone.A shy wolverine girl walked up and handed her a elegantly decorated basket full of fresh pumpkin muffin."Oh my goodness these smell divine!" Jess said as she took in several deep inhales,absolutely loving the way the scent of the spices blended together."I may have to get together with you and find a way to make this into an incense or oil.And if they are half as good as they smell I'm in for a treat". She then took a bite of the truly heavenly cake that the ferret had brung. "Mmmm thats soo good!Thank you both so much!"she said as she gave them both a quick friendly hug.
(OOC:I must say Marx,those pics pretty well sum it up don't they,very nice,hehe.Hadn't really thought of the reference of "toonaxe" to "battleaxe/lesbian.seems fitting though,hehe.truth be told is I was not at all sure about this sight when I first joined,and used an old moniker for sights I'm not sure if they are just spam sights,so if they do end up being so it floods and email that I don't care too much about.but of course I love it here and the sweet caring fursons here.From Vanessa and her wonderful staff,to all the loveable furs that make this place special *bug hugs*)
(P.S. this thread was meant to keep on going even after my b-day,so feel free to post away Shiho,Lydia and Katrin,and any other female wishing to join)
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Sorry for the lateness but Happy Birthday.)
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Bump.)
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia smile when she see Jessica happy expression and hug the skunkette back. The young ferret set down the cake on top of a little table the girls had set up before and the party begins.

The young ferret lean herself to the wall, watching the girls talk and eat, enjoying each other company. When she see the birthday girl, Ms. Jessica, with her back facing Lidia's direction, she couldn't help but notice how the skunkette's red hair looks sooo beautiful. The long, wavy, smooth, ruby, hair of Jessica Belle reminded Lidia of a nice, round, shiny, apple that is too beautiful to be eaten. Lidia shake that thought out of her head and giggle of the comparison. She also notice Ms. Jessica's tails. So big, fluffy, and from the looks of how the fur is shiny and fluff, Lidia assume that Ms. Jessica had take care of her fur very well. Suddenly, an idea came to Lidia's head. Lidia feel a little scare, for she just meet the skunkette and don't want her to think different of the young ferret, but her mind and body are pushing her to do so. Lidia make herself way through the crowd and come up to Ms. Jessica Bell. Lidia made it to Ms. Jessica, in front of the female skunk back with her tail flowing back and forth. Lidia's eyeballs synchronize the movement of the skunk's tail; then a minute later, the young ferret stop the tail from moving and hug it. Her face is now covering the softness of the tail's fur. Didn't notice the surprise Jessica is looking at the young ferret, holding her tail, Lidia smile widely and deepen her face to the fur.

"Fluff Fluff." whispered Lidia as she gave out a giggle.
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Ha! Found another. Happy birthday, Jess. Just wanted to pass along the sentiments, as I doubt you'd care for me joining in. Not much of a party vixen.)
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(up to you dear Kommy,though I might have to give you some nice birthday spankins!lol)
relentless

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
(Ha! Found another. Happy birthday, Jess. Just wanted to pass along the sentiments, as I doubt you'd care for me joining in. Not much of a party vixen.)

(come on surely the good doctor would know some wonderful elixirs to get the party going)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6