FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Ewan Bushmill, A Handy Reference Guide

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Ewan Bushmill, A Handy Reference Guide Reply with quote

After appreciating the convenience of Symphony's character guide, I've decided to blatantly rip her off and create my own.

Not an RP, just a quick reference to who Ewan is and how he behaves.

Name:
Ewan Bushmill
Species: Otter
Nationality: Irish
Height: 5'9"
Hair Style: Short and neat, casually brushed to the right. Neatly trimmed sideburns descend about 3/4 down the cheek.
Fur Colour: Very red brown, golden brown accents (tail tip, chest, facial accents, ect)
Hair Colour: Dark Red
Eye Colour: Gold
Facial hair: Short, neatly trimmed goatee that adds a small point to his chin
Voice: Think Murphy MacManus of "The Boondock Saints"
Profession: Sommelier and spirits expert, owner/operator of "The Golden Glass" pub

General appearance: While his family is primarily otters, there is a small strain of red fox in the family blood that sometimes shows itself in the fur colour of the bloodline (as it has with Ewan). He is very fit and lean, sporting a chiseled frame and strong shoulders. He stands straight at all times, sometimes over-aware of his posture. He is generally always smiling, generally looks like he's always about to let out a chuckle. His eyes are perpetually twinkling. Overall he is very neat and clean, trying his hardest to look good. This comes out in the way he dresses as well, which is always very well. The best way to describe his wardrobe is "sharp". His usual attire consists of a shirt with sleeves rolled up, tie, vest and pants. He generally wears darker tones, varying from browns, deep reds and purples, greens and blacks with common white and gold accents.

This is the fasion-look I envision, but with appropriate colours and pants, and culturally appropriate of course. General outlines and all that. I see Ewan wearing darker shirts with coloured accents in form of vest and tie.
http://manolomen.com/images/J%20Crew%20herringbone%20vest.jpg
http://www.gentlemansemporium.com/store/media/000770/000770_01.jpg

History & Biography: Was born the middle of three children to the owners of the Irish Whiskey Distillers, the Bushmill (Naturally, the Bushmill Distillery exists in real life. If this is a problem, please let me know and I will recreate his story to match a fictitious distillery. It just happens that Bushmills' is my favorite brand of scotch-whiskey and Id like to incorporate that into my character) family. While receiving a good education from his family, he found himself dealing with small gangs based in and around his home town. In between learning of the family trade from his parents, he found himself sneaking out at night to raise hell with his friends. Eventually the stealing and vandalism and general poor behavior was brought to light and his parents were exceptionally disappointed. While they continued to train him in the art of distilling whiskey and the general art of spirits, they were almost forever distressed over his continuing behavior. Ewan's behavior is the main cause of his abilities in a fight as well as his developed dexterity and strength. Not until an accident caused indirectly by Ewan's gang which burnt a very large portion of the Bushmill Distillery to the ground did he wake up, in a sense. He severed his ties with his criminal friends and over the few years worked harder then anyone to repair the damaged building and bring the family company back on it's feet. Ewan quickly redeemed himself in the eyes of the family, becoming well known around the town as a genius with whiskey and spirits in general. He developed an eye for the arts over time and decided to travel the world. Through this he developed connections to several well known spirit makers, from vodka in Poland, to rum in the caribbean. Eventually he came to Italy to develop his knowledge of wines. He stumbled across the town of Bon Bon and fell in love with the place. After returning home for a while, he broke the news of his plans to open a pub in Bon Bon, planning on selling spirits, ales and wines from around the world. With blessing and a substantial gift of money, his parents, sister and brother saw him off as he left to pursue his wishes.

Personality: Very quick, clever and sometimes bordering on sarcasm, but is exceptionally friendly. He is well spoken, intelligent but fairly impatient. When conversing with others, he has a very soft and smooth voice with a hint of laughter at all times unless he grows irritated and develops an edge. He is very skilled in the art or mixing drinks and due to his industry ties is often coming up with a very rare bottle of alcohol to play with. Asides from that, he is a surprisingly accomplished musician with the fiddle, and is very skilled physically. Due to his less then savory teen years, he can run, jump, balance, and climb very well all earned from fleeing from rival gangs or local authorities. He has also been granted relatively high combat abilities in the field of Irish boxing and wrestling. He loves the arts, but is often inept when it comes to them. An example would be his casual interest in mechanics. And how every time he works with a vehicle that vehicle will rarely live again. He has a hard time sitting down and actively learning new skills. He is also a complete disaster when it comes to numbers. Besides the basic abilities required to run a small business (and even that takes him a very long and frustrating amount of time) he is completely inept when it comes to math and science. Tries and very consistently fails at poker. His vice is, predictably, alcohol and one may often find himself drinking a cocktail at inappropriate times.

Items: Ewan keeps a few items that are very dear to him. In London, he acquired a silver bartender's kit. An item acquired from his grandfather, his fiddle. His father gave him another two special items as he left Ireland. One is a bronze pocket flask. The second is Ewan's golden Waiter's Friend style bottle opener. And a reminder of his behavior as a younger man, he usually carries a knuckle duster, and is used for dealing with less then savory situations.

Sexually: Ewan very much enjoys extended sexual massage and foreplay. Now, Ewan's hand techniques are known to be very extremely skillful (the hands of a bartender need to be dextrous and sensitive to bring together the perfect cocktail) and has come to some renown back in Ireland. He considers it a triumph when after a long period of massage, he can use his tongue and fingers to achieve loud, violent, gushing, multiple orgasms. Again, he loves giving his partner immense pleasure.

When he is in control of giving the female pleasure, he is very sweet and attentive and gives it his all to ensure an orgasm. This isnt to say that sometimes he gets overly passionate. On more then one occasion he has bent his partner over a table and roughly gone to town.

But then we come to Ewan himself. His preferred partner is one who is a bit of a tease and is strong and confident in bed.As I stated before, hes very open sexually but he refuses any overly violent or extreme play. Very much against bondage. He much prefers to be pinned by a knowledgeable partner who knows how to keep him down and hit his sweet spots. When someone is performing just right, he tends to go very submissive and he loses himself in his partners ministrations. Now, one way to make the otter bend to your will is to be talented in prostate massage. Ewan is a baby in the hands of a girl who knows what shes doing back there. This has led to being on the receiving end of a strap on in the past, and not to his dismay either.

Beyond that, Ewan enjoys long and passionate encounters that leaves both participants gasping and shivering. He is not a huge fan of group encounters but is not completely against them. The mood would have to be right.

The Golden Glass:

Here is a short description of the pub, the Golden Glass, which Ewan owns and operates!

It reads a bit weird because I decided to be lazy and simply copy/paste out of my thread. Do forgive.

"Three arches stood proud behind the bar, one each for wines, spirits, and a pyramid of kegs of fine ales and lagers. Because of Ewan's connections round the world, many different and rare bottles shone on the shelves.

As one entered through the door, they would find the bar along the left wall. Along the opposite wall and running along the back of the bar sat booths, which could fit around six people each. In the middle of the bar rested an impressive billiards table sporting four cues and a set of balls set neatly in a triangle ready to be broken.

The whole place was built of polished mahogany, adorned by red leather seating and the shimmering glassware hung over the dark bar. The bar was overall very warm, inviting and comfortable."

I should also mention, there is a door connecting the tender's side of the bar to the back room. This is a warehouse as well as containing the stairs up to the apartment in which Ewan resides. It follows the same design principles as the pub itself, being very warm and inviting. It is a rather large place, possessing one large living room, one bedroom, a reading room and washroom.

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319

Last edited by Wallstreet on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:24 am; edited 15 times in total
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very detail Ewan. And another otter to play with Littlefox.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very nice description. I've always liked your fursona for a couple of reasons. One is that he's an otter, of which we haven't seen a male one yet. Another is your choice of occupation which fits really well with the rest of Bon Bon, I think.

You've also come up with some interesting sexual preferences. I'm not sure if we've seen another straight male chararacter with such interest in strap-ons. Very Happy

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome detial Shocked

need to remember to write one of these myself, once i decide what i want my fursona to be like.

marx's four step guide to being popular in the fandom

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all for the kind words!

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Feingo Ferinton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very detailed and enjoyable write up, my friend. Well done.

Feingo's story:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5873
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1