FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The New Tobaccanist
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fox becomes disconcerted, "I wouldn't want to intrude... ...I-I wasn't even invited and it would just be ill-mannered of me to just show up."
ShadowFox is not used to this kind of hospitality and is not sure how to act, "I'm new in town, no one here knows me, and wouldn't that just make it awkward?"
If it wasn't for his dark fur anyone could have seen the fox blushing from embarrassment, however they didn’t need to with his speech being so discomfited.

(I have just edited ShadowFox's information on my link *under my post*)
Marauder
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*stone winces as he hears the unmistakable sound of head hitting a solid object, one he's all to familiar with from crawling around in boilers and machinery for so many years.* "That fella needs to calm down some before he really hurts himself." he quips to Johnny and Caroline. "And you have to remember, your sisters aren't here, and you're quite easy on the eyes yourself miss." the badger smiles his quirky one-sided smile.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Hello. :3 Hopes no one minds me joining in. I think there should be another female in this story, don't ya think? Wink ))

Walking down the street of Bonbon, Lidia stretched her arms up high in relieved, for she worked almost the whole day since morning at the Inn where she is currently working as a maiden. Now morning quickly rolled to afternoon for the young ferret to have the time for herself. "Finally! The rest of the day for myself to do want I want!" "Now...what to do...what to...do?" Lidia's sentence trailed off when a unique scent in the air flows through the young ferret's nostril.

*sniff sniff* "Oooh, I smell meat!" *sniff sniff* "Ummm...pig meat?", Lidia questioned herself. With her curiosity and her hunger for food, Lidia followed her nose to the scent. Later, her nose lead her to a store with a window showing a couple of smoking pipes hanging, a big box of cigars, and other tobacco related. She looked up more and saw a sign, which she assumed is the name of the store. "Caroline Wellwater's Tobacco, Matches, and Pipe Shop."

"Hmm..so this is where I smelled the meat." said Lidia to herself.

Suddenly her little ferret ears picked up a sound of talking. "Hmm?" Lidia turned and see one of her Owl friend, Mr. Drodel talking to a black fox she had never seen before. She slowly walked up to them and politely interrupt their conversation and greeted Drodel. "Good Afternoon, Mr. Drodel." *smile*

(Sorry about that, I didn't read the other post carefully ^^!)

Last edited by Lidia_Apricot on Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:15 am; edited 5 times in total
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
((Hello. :3 Hopes no one minds me joining in. I think there should be another female in this story, don't ya think? Wink ))

Walking down the street of Bonbon, Lidia stretched her arms up high in relieved, for she worked almost the whole day since morning at the Inn where she is currently working as a maiden. Now morning quickly rolled to afternoon for the young ferret to have the time for herself. "Finally! The rest of the day for myself to do want I want!" "Now...what to do...what to...do?" Suddenly a green figure quickly blew past by Lidia, like a gust of wind. Then a loud bang comes after, causing Lidia to turned around and see Henk, the green figure that ran past by the young ferret, on the ground. *GASP!* Lidia immediately ran towards the unconscious cobra and knelt beside him. Before Lidia touch him, she looked up and notice a street light in front of her was bended downward in a crooked way; then she noticed on the streetlight pole was a weird shape that looks similar to Henk's head. Assuming that Henk did not look where he was going and hit head on to the streetlight pole and came to a conclusion on how the streetlight became misshape and crooked, Lidia began shaking Henk, so hopefully, she will see a sign that the cobra is still alive, instead of going to a comma.

"Mr. Henk?...*shake* Mr. Henk?! Is Lidia! Can you hear me?!...*shakes* Mr. Henk?!"
(Ummm, i achualy knocked Henk out by hiting him with the handle of my revolver and draged him inside the building looking for Caroline.)
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( Confused Umm Lidia me and Fox are outside at the window and every one else is inside...)
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Sorry, again. ^^! This is what happen when I skimmed quickly through the stories and skipped a post. ^^! I hope it's better now.))
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After hearing the lioness's story, and seeing first-hand Caroline's shocked response, Johnny rushed outside to stop the blasted snake from doing something stupid. To his surprise and relief, however, he saw someone he knew dragging an unconscious Henk back toward the shop.

"I have to compliment you on your impeccable timing, Evan," Johnny quipped. Looking at the large knot forming on Henk's head, he added, "Remind me not to get on the wrong side of a pistol-whipping from you, soldier."

Instantly taking charge of the situation, Johnny helped carry Henk inside the building, asking Caroline's permission to put him in a bed.

Hearing Stone's quip, Johnny smirked and replied in a humorous tone, "Why don't you help us out instead of eavedropping on private conversations? We could use a cold compress for Mr. Cobra's head, if you wouldn't mind grabbing one. A rag soaked in cold water should do... though I guess I shouldn't remind you of that." Indeed, this was not the first time either Stone or Johnny had to perform first aid. Johnny's own head ached as he recalled a similar experience, years ago, when he was the unwitting guinea-pig testing out the durability of one of Robert's prototype safety helmets, meant to save miners from falling rocks. Instead, it had left Johnny with a concussion...

After setting the unconscious Henk on the bed, Johnny returned to Caroline. Gently putting a hand on her shoulder, he sighed and said, "I'm sorry about my boy Henk, he seems to have ruined your party."

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Marauder
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*is already ahead of Johnny, his (only slightly greasy) oversize handkerchief already soaked with water as he applies it to the swelling lump* "then don't hold your darned conversation in front of me." he grins and uses a second handkerchief to fasten the first in position.
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan nodded to Johny before fishing a pack of cigorets out of his pocket as the group take over carrying and carring for Henk. He checked his left shoulder and the bandages on it before placeing a cigoret on his lips and lit it as he mutters some thing in a mix of German and Hebrew under his breath.
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow thought about what Drodel said Well it's better than looking like a creep staring through the window. He approached the door and slowly entered.
"Sorry if I'm intruding but I saw what happened out front and wanted to see if he was ok." The timid fox froze feeling like he didn't belong.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

( caroline its your turn)

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the newer arrivals drug Henk back, and set him on the chair, Caroline had to sit down herself. So many new people, and so much to have happened in such a short amount of time. At first, the picnic started with just a few people, and now it could be called a downright hootenanny. Weirder, everyone seemed to be actually complementing her, and taking notice of her. Thinking about the attention made her chew her lower lip and blush. It was... kinda nice to actualy be noticed. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she thought
Quote:
at least I'm not the only girl here now.

Clapping her hands, the wolverine-girl said, "Alright, alright, alright. Now you're sure the Naga will be alright? I've seen people get kicked in the head by horses, but never hit with a sap. Should we go get the physician?"
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk was knock out. He was again drifting in space.

Caroline was at that moment distracted by the overwhelming guests and events that she didn't noticed that Henk started to receiving conscious.

While she bend over and looked to her guests,Henk smelled her again.
Henk had pulled him self up to the same hight of Caroline. When she turned her head back, here lips touched each other.

Henk eyes opened wide and he saw Caroline. Still with there lips to getter, Henk gave a kiss back and let his tongue dance with Carolines.

Henk than noticed that they where not alone.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

Last edited by henkcobra on Tue May 05, 2009 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan notested the look of worry, as well as the look of dealing with some thing alien yet welcome. He smiled as he spoke, "You two would make a lovely couple, thou you will need to clear up the air of confustion that is about." he said to Caroline before he turned to head outside, but then he stoped as turned back to her and spoke agean, "Oh and i'll be over tomarow to see about buy your wares." he said before finaly heading back outside as he smeeled the arouma of the pulled pork.
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Henk, Im not sure if its alright to control someone else's character like that))

*Assume Ewan just helped Henk in. Otherwise I skip my turn.*

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Henk, no playing puppet-master here... if Caroline wanted her character to be put into an "accidental kiss" situation, she could post that herself.]

Johnny's backstory
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Don't worry everyone inthere is nice." Drodel said as he put his empty pipe back into his mouth. He then noticed Miss Aprocot apear. "Oh, hey Lidia." Drodel said as he pulled the pipe away with his left hand so he could talk clearer. "Come here for the picnic?" Drodel asked as he walked over to give her a hug. *Snif snif* "Well you have had a long day. Do come in side and have something to eat and drink." Drodel said as he waited for a replie.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"A picnic?..." questioned Lidia. "Hmmm...*shrugs* sure why not. I am a little hungry. I hope the host doesn't mind about it."

"Lead the way, Mr. Drodel."

((I'm sorry for posting a short one, but I could not come up with anything. ^^!))
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Sorry this took so long to return too... wasn't quite sure what I thought of the incidents, but I suppose I'll go with them for now.))

Caroline wasn't sure what was going on. One moment she was looking over the Naga to make sure he wasn't going to die of a concussion... and the next she was kissing him. It had been a long time since anyone had kissed her... and his leathery-scale lips felt weirdly fun... and his thin, whip-wire like tongue wasn't like anything she had felt before. She had thought that he would be rough and calloused, but... his lips were oddly strong and full... almost warm and inviting. Then she realized he was kissing her... and thoughts of her father's warnings about sincerity and charm, and how a lot of how her sister's acted around men began to infuriate her. She didn't ask to be kissed, and here the Naga was taking advantage of her stumbling to actually help.

Breaking the embrace, the wolverine-girl's face flushed beet red, and she slapped the Naga on the cheek. "Mr. Cobra, I do declair that is a might too forward, even for you."

Deliberately calming herself, and stepping away from the Naga she quietly asked, "Are you quite back from your fancy about ending yourself?"
xxthalexx

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(i may not be part of this topic but welcome back)
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10247
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk was shocked, look what he had done now. With tears in his eyes Henk look to Caroline. Henk stood up and stand in front of Caroline, looking down at the wolverine- girl.

"Caroline, I'm sorry, but why are you answering my love for you? I gave you a flower. That flower symbolic my hart. I said that you where beautifull. I felt on my knees for you. Now I gave you a kiss and I made a complete fool of my self."

"I had never loved someone before. From the first moment that I saw you, my heart belonged to you."Henk fell on his knees and took Carolines foot and placed her foot on his head.

"If there anything that I can do to you to forgive me, please tell. Command to do it and I will do it." Henk was now crying.

"Pleae, forgive. I love you. " Henk cried and held the foot of Caroline on his head and his tears where falling on the floor.

( Sorry, but after consideration I decide to chance the post, because it became to dark. I hope that you all respect this chance you own reply.)

Last edited by henkcobra on Sun May 10, 2009 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(removed) Embarassed

Last edited by ShadowFox13 on Sun May 10, 2009 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Hmm, I think the order's been messed up a bit, so I'm not sure if it's mine turn or not... but I'm taking the turn anyway.]

There was a sound like a sudden thunder-clap, followed by a loud metallic "ting", and Henk felt a sudden searing pain in his hand. Someone let out a scream, and suddenly the room was quiet, filled only with the odor of freshly burned gunpowder.

Johnny stood, grim-faced and steely-eyed, with his smoking revolver still held steady in his left hand. The coyote's aim had been true, and he successfully disarmed the emotionally unstable cobra. The bullet had hit the sword on the hilt, mere centimeters from Henk's thumb. The shock of the impact had forced Henk to lose his grip on the deadly weapon, and left him with a severely sprained thumb; it would be days, possibly weeks before the swordsman would be able to hold a weapon in that hand.

Before anyone could stop him, Johnny rushed over to the stunned and hurt cobra and grabbed him by the collar, pressing the barrel of his pistol under Henk's chin.

"How dare you act so shabbily toward Ms. Wellwater, after all she's done for you," Johnny said through clenched teeth. "She invites you into her home, treats you as a favored guest, and how to you repay her? By getting black-out drunk? Making a spectlacle of yourself? Giving her an ultimatum to love you or you'll kill yourself? Is this how you repay hospitality and friendship, Henk?"

Johnny's dropped the snake to the floor and growled, "I didn't think I would ever be as disgusted by another man's immaturity and lack of backbone as I am by this... this emotional black-mail. I never thought I'd see someone sink so low as that, not even a snake..."

Johnny didn't even wait for a reply from Henk. He immediately holstered his weapon, turned, and walked out of the room. He couldn't even stand to look at the cobra anymore, let alone be in the same room with him. His respect for Henk Cobra had been severely diminished, quite possibly lost forever...

*Edit: Addendum*
Henk Cobra's sword now lays on the ground a few feet away from his feet. Its handle is cracked and broken, the bullet from Johnny's gun still lodged in it. Though the blade is unharmed, the sword is useless as a weapon until a swordmaker can fix its hilt.

Johnny's backstory
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ya the order is all out of wack. I will edit after Johnny dose.)

Drodel soon walked in with Lidia and saw Henks Katana on the ground with a bullet lodged in the hilt"Well this is a first." Drodel said as he picked up the blade. "I have never had to take a bullet out of a handle before." Drodel finneshed as he held he handle at his eye veiw. "I think i will hold on to this for now. Also sorry for the drama Ms.Caroline. Henk after you are ready lets go to my place. Gooday to you all and hope y'all can have a plesent rest of the day." Drodel said as he walked out side and wated for Henk as he leaned back on the wall.

Last edited by Drofgod969 on Sun May 10, 2009 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, jeeze, Henk, thought Ewan to himself. How can you say that to her? Thats no way for a man to carry himself. Especially to a woman hes just met that day.

Ewan winced at the sound of the bullet firing, snapping him from his reverie.

The blade clattered to the ground and listened to Johnny's speech. Ewan nodded to himself. No honour was to be found in the cobra's actions.

As Johnny left, Ewan clapped a hand on Caroline's shoulder, hoping that the actions of her guests hadn't upset her too much. "One hell of a first day, eh?" he said with a small smile.

I wonder if we're still going to open that bourbon.

Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{post deleated, maybe pending revistion}

Last edited by Evan_Himmel on Mon May 11, 2009 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( I chanced the reply, because I made a complete fool of me and I hurt someone. There are no words to make the damage undone, but I want you all, the members who are joined at this topic, Judge me.

What ever you decide I will respect it and hope that in the future we can RP together again in a other topic.)

Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I was planing on geting Henk a beer and being an open ear, and also clearing a few things with him. Other wise, just helping the guy with his problems, like explaining why Caroline was around Johny a lot, was becuase he was from the same contry that she is from.)
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Craaaaap, does this mean I have to change my post too? I was rather proud of that last one... and in case you were wondering, no, I don't think poorly of you in real life, Henk, I just let my character react how he would naturally react if he saw something like that happen. We're still cool, 'kay?]

[...seriously, though, am I supposed to change my post now? Seems an awful waste to throw away a plot-hook like that, but now the story doesn't make any sense since Henk changed his post. Gah.]

Johnny's backstory
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Boo, I really liked Johnny's post as well. Ill change my post if we decide thats what we should do. However, Ewan'll still be considering this the same way, probably, how Henk's approaches are a bit more then appropriate.

And I should clarify, as well. I hold no actual animosity towards you, Henk. I'm just role-playing))

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10