FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
BonBon and Second Life

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: BonBon and Second Life Reply with quote

An interesting idea ran through my head just now and I was wondering if anyone else had at anytime thought of it as well. Since I joined, I've seen several threads made on the topic of Pleasure BonBon games. Now just the other day I got Second Life and just now I had the thought of "What if someone created the Delight Castle in Second Life?"

This is not a request; it's just an idea that I thought might be an interesting topic for discussion. There's probably reasons why it would be a bad idea, then again, there may be reasons why it's a good idea.

One might be able to go so far as to organize a section specifically for royal members of the PBB site, exclusive access to the best the Castle Delight has to offer, including Betty, Violet and more. Just think, a fully interactive Castle Delight beyond just our imaginations.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
xAlucardx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've thought about that on a smaller scale than that of Second Life, but it's interesting to think about. I thought about it sort of like this old thing I used to do named Gaia online - A social semi-3d world basically
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xAlucardx wrote:
I've thought about that on a smaller scale than that of Second Life, but it's interesting to think about. I thought about it sort of like this old thing I used to do named Gaia online - A social semi-3d world basically
I've heard of Gaia, don't know much about it though. Not sure if it allows adult content, the way Second Life does.

xAlucardx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't. lol but it's similar to what your thinking about.
Avrie000

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's actually a great idea... Even if only done on a small scale here on this sight. It would be fun to actually be able to enter the town, build your house, open your business, and frequent the shops of other members. We would have to include a custom Avatar creator. (Which would take some of the work load off of poor Vanessa)
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had somewhat similar ideas with IMVU (if anyone needs a reference, look for the 3D avatars thread in the fursonas section), but I believe Second Life may have less restriction when it comes to adult activities. I think the main idea most of us associate with a Bon Bon game is one that is linked directly with the site so that membership on site = account on the game.

Still, I think it would be awesome to do
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow_Twisted wrote:
I have had somewhat similar ideas with IMVU (if anyone needs a reference, look for the 3D avatars thread in the fursonas section), but I believe Second Life may have less restriction when it comes to adult activities. I think the main idea most of us associate with a Bon Bon game is one that is linked directly with the site so that membership on site = account on the game.

I don't know if it's even possible to have an exclusive section. If it is, no doubt Vanessa, or whoever is in charge of the PBB main site would have to form some kind of contract with the Second Life people to set up such a thing, and I doubt that would be cheap.

I think Second Life is quite relaxed on standard adult content, as long as the section is registered as an adult area; it's not like there would be anything like cub sex there. As SL currency seems to be used for most things, it would be relatively cheap to maintain, as 2000 L$ (Linden Dollars) is about 8 to 10 USD. Annual subscription to Second Life is... I think it was $76. That's under $100 for a year's access to SL.

What I imagined was something along the lines of building the Delight Castle and having girls there to "interact" with. However, some form of verification would be needed to recognize PBB subscribers from the average Joe Pervert that stumbles upon the location. Maybe some kind of card or something... like the Ace Cards used in the comic to access the Four Aces Suit.

It could be done to have two separate sections maybe; one section for average people, and another for PBB members. That section could have exclusive characters like Betty and Violet... and if my assumptions are correct that in future issues of the comic, Mary is joining the crew at DC, her as well.

There are probably other flaws, but the main flaw I see is people to "drive" these characters. Hmm... Here's an idea to recognize PBB members. If someone who is good at creating avatar designs, maybe they could create a custom avatar design to accompany their Avatar drawn by Vanessa. They then only need to look at the Royal Members section to see who is allow to "interact" with them or not.

Am I losing anyone yet?

BioRust

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
Annual subscription to Second Life is... I think it was $76. That's under $100 for a year's access to SL.
You only have to pay for several characters or a premium membership.

Silvador wrote:
However, some form of verification would be needed to recognize PBB subscribers from the average Joe Pervert that stumbles upon the location.
Same user names maybe?

As for character creation, you can make a human, animal, vegetable ,mineral or any combination of those.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BioRust wrote:
Silvador wrote:
Annual subscription to Second Life is... I think it was $76. That's under $100 for a year's access to SL.
You only have to pay for several characters or a premium membership.

Silvador wrote:
However, some form of verification would be needed to recognize PBB subscribers from the average Joe Pervert that stumbles upon the location.
Same user names maybe?

As for character creation, you can make a human, animal, vegetable ,mineral or any combination of those.
The only problem with having the same username is that you only need one person to stop by at the forum, write down a ton of names and then share them about on the net for anyone to use.

Also, when creating a character, the name creation has a bit of a limit. Each character must have a first and a last name; the first name is easy enough because it can be whatever you choose, as long as someone doesn't get it first... the last name is a bit harder as you are provided with a list to choose from and it's not that long. I don't think you can make a custom last name.

As for character customization, yes, you can create pretty much anything. This is why I thought "personalized avatar". As more work would have to go into it, it might be something a Royal Member could purchase, and then they would be given a verification number which they would provide to the avatar designed to receive their personalized avatar design. This also works because of the "rights" that can be placed on these items, such as "No Transfer" which means you can't give out the design to anyone, which means the design can't be ripped off and shared by a subscriber like the pages can be.

Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
Shadow_Twisted wrote:

I don't know if it's even possible to have an exclusive section. If it is, no doubt Vanessa, or whoever is in charge of the PBB main site would have to form some kind of contract with the Second Life people to set up such a thing, and I doubt that would be cheap.

I think Second Life is quite relaxed on standard adult content, as long as the section is registered as an adult area; it's not like there would be anything like cub sex there. As SL currency seems to be used for most things, it would be relatively cheap to maintain, as 2000 L$ (Linden Dollars) is about 8 to 10 USD. Annual subscription to Second Life is... I think it was $76. That's under $100 for a year's access to SL.

What I imagined was something along the lines of building the Delight Castle and having girls there to "interact" with. However, some form of verification would be needed to recognize PBB subscribers from the average Joe Pervert that stumbles upon the location. Maybe some kind of card or something... like the Ace Cards used in the comic to access the Four Aces Suit.

It could be done to have two separate sections maybe; one section for average people, and another for PBB members. That section could have exclusive characters like Betty and Violet... and if my assumptions are correct that in future issues of the comic, Mary is joining the crew at DC, her as well.

There are probably other flaws, but the main flaw I see is people to "drive" these characters. Hmm... Here's an idea to recognize PBB members. If someone who is good at creating avatar designs, maybe they could create a custom avatar design to accompany their Avatar drawn by Vanessa. They then only need to look at the Royal Members section to see who is allow to "interact" with them or not.

Am I losing anyone yet?
I think you would need some one to set up a group for thous who have an account and make it invatation only. But what i would like to see is a store to sell BonBon inspired Vinctorian/Edwardian era outfits.
Avrie000

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Evan_Himmel,

I'd love to see that store as well. Both on the site and in real life ... Some of Vanessa's clothing and Lingerie designs are simply breathtaking. I'm also lucky enough to know a close friend or two that might actually wear them out (and could pull it off beautifully)
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got something better

why not become our fursona in real life.

I will get scales and you get fur.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:
I got something better

I think that's a decade off henk (or longer if the kill joys, and assoredted fundies keep getting in the way.)

PS, i have tempted to take some pictures underscraps of some victorian/steampunk style outfits on my avi in SL.

Found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/edenhummel/

Last edited by Evan_Himmel on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan_Himmel wrote:
henkcobra wrote:
I got something better

I think that's a decade off henk (or longer if the kill joys, and assoredted fundies keep getting in the way.)

Well I have to confess; if there will be a techniek to chance humans into furs, I would surtainly try it and become the fursona that I'm in bonbon now.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried playing on second life, it was so confusing @_@
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:
Evan_Himmel wrote:
henkcobra wrote:
I got something better

Well I have to confess; if there will be a techniek to chance humans into furs, I would surtainly try it and become the fursona that I'm in bonbon now.

Way farther in the future than that. Fifty years, minimum. We're still struggling to deal with genetic diseases after *thirty* years of trying, let alone anything so radical as making you grow fur and not die from it.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
henkcobra wrote:
Evan_Himmel wrote:
henkcobra wrote:
I got something better

Way farther in the future than that. Fifty years, minimum. We're still struggling to deal with genetic diseases after *thirty* years of trying, let alone anything so radical as making you grow fur and not die from it.
bah
just use lots and lots of hair lotion.

Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rune174 wrote:
I tried playing on second life, it was so confusing @_@
I could help you get into it if you want, but the problem is that im on at late night.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1