FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Alexander Frost

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BioRust

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Alexander Frost Reply with quote

My Fursonna

Name: Alexander Frost 

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 159 lbs. 
Species: Arctic Wolf
Build: Slightly muscled
Jewelry: He sometimes wears a neclace with a deformed bullet on the end.

Conditions: Has a voice in his head that he talks to on occasions, refers to it as Scott.

Weapons: A custom made .50 caliber bolt-action rifle with a 28" barrel and x10 optical zoom

Hobbies: Hunting, rifle competitions and having a decent conversation with people.

Residence: An abandoned shack near the train tracks.

Personality: He mainly keeps to himself but will sometimes go into town or go to the Delight Castle's bar. Although shy, a good conversation will always bring out the best in him. And if the situation arises he will always lend a helping paw.

Bio: Born and raised in northern Canada, Alex had few friends during his childhood. His closest were his sister Sam and they're neighbor Faith Sinclair. His best friend was his father Rick. He went on hunting trips with his father every weekend. One trip they had ran into a rattlesnake who just escaped from prison, he was branding a revolver. As the snake pointed the gun at Rick, Alex lifted his rifle up and with a single pull of the trigger, the man lay on the ground with a hole between his eyes. Shortly after the hunting incident, he began to practice his rifle skills on almost anything. His parents had decided that he was a threat to their family. So they sent his sister to a boarding school and sent him to live in America when he was only twelve years of age.

He was entirely alone for two years. Most of the time he scavenged for food in the woods. That is also were he practiced his sharpshooting. He lived in the streets untill his eight-teenth birthday. That very day he signed up for the U.S. army. Being put in Able squad and meant as a clean-up crew after the civil war. One mission, his squad had to clear out a base in a small valley. They were ambushed with morter fire while asleep. A mortar went off next to the tree Alex was sitting against causing his body to be littered with shrapnel. Able squad managed to retreat before anybody else was injured. Alex was imedietaly given medical attention. Six peices of shrapnel were removed, one that was dangerously close to his vital arteries. When he woke up the medic had told him that the peice was a few centimeters away from killing him.

After he recovered, he time and time again had proven his skills as a sharpshooter. After demonstraighting his marksmanship to his superior, the army put him up to the task of handling reconnaissance missions in the far north. He was put into a sniper team with 1st Lieutenant Grace Kaiser. She joined the army under a disguise and the name Gregory Price and had managed to keep it untill one of the teams missions. Alex was dumbfounded when he discovered Grace's true identity with an incident at an Iceland bath house. He told Grace that he wouldn't reveal her secret, and shortly after, a friendship began to grow. After one of their missions in Germany was over, they went to a bar and both had a great time. Alex woke up the next morning with a tremendous hangover and couldn't remember anything from the night before. Grace could not be found, all he found was a note that read "Alex, I'm sorry, but I have business to take care of. Thanks for the night of my life. - Grace".

Shortly after returning back Alex had recieved a letter from his parents stating that his sister Sam had ran away. He silently left the morning after before everyone woke up and set out to find Sam. Going everywhere from Rio de Genaro to Russia. After searching for three years, his last lead left him at a quiet town in Italy known as Bon Bon. He searched the entire town, but couldn't find his sister. Without any more leads, he found a shack in the woods around the town and decided to stay in Bon Bon.

Last edited by BioRust on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:54 am; edited 43 times in total
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting.

Another Military Man, Nice Fursona

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I tried to make him have an interesting background.
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What war (or wars) did Alexander serve in?
BioRust

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He didn't. He joined shortly after the civil war and was in a type of clean up crew to make sure there were no confederate soliders left. Yeah, I had thought about the same thing, the timeline didn't make sense.

----Edit----
Although after doing some research, found out he still wasn't in a war. joined after the civil war and finished his service about 5 years before the spanish-american war

Last edited by BioRust on Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

too many military types
too many wolves

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
BioRust

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that you mention it, there are quite a few fursonnas with those. Would it be better if I changed him up a bit?
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do what you want, he's your fursona right?
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally don't see why anyone would think it uncommon to see military-types in Bon Bon often. After all, they can sometimes get orders to places without girls around for long periods of time. Who wouldn't want to take leave to a town devoted to sex?
cheesecaked

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicey =3
My Fursona http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=100410#100410

How dare they use casment window designs,
it's so last century ಠ_ರೃ
◕ ◡ ◕
"I'm gonna miss all the things we'll never do.
I just can't believe you left me here alone,
How in this world can I make it on my own?"
Bragg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think BOn-bon could use a few more of us Military types. Just sayin... *Kicksand*
Ekrance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question... What does furry hunts? Men? Look! A man! *Shoots* I mean... lol?
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ekrance wrote:
I have a question... What does furry hunts? Men? Look! A man! *Shoots* I mean... lol?

furrys hunt ferals animals
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1