FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Who would you like to see in a sex scene in the comic?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Who would you like to see in a sex scene in the comic? Reply with quote

As the title says, which characters would you like to see in a sex scene? You don't have to pick a partner for them, unless you have any specific ideas.

I'd really like to see Edelweiss in a sex scene. I've always liked her, and I'm sure that such a scene of her would be classy and sexy, and something very special.

Pollyanna is another one, as I'm sure that I'm not the only one who feels that way. She's a really interesting character, and the fact that she's an avian just makes me all the more interested in seeing her in a sex scene.

I wouldn't mind another one of Red either. It could be in the present time in the comic or in another flashback. I think he's my preferred male in the comic so far, and I really like the other sex scenes he's been in.

Those are the first that come to mind. I'm not sure if we should add Royal member avatars as well. I'll just wait and see what others think.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One name does come to mind .........."Constance" =^_^=

but if your asking for non-member character....

I agree with you on Pollyanna ^_^

And I would also like to see a little more of "Sara"( black & white Dalmatian)

should I explain myself or should I just stop here? Embarassed
Vanja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd definitely like to see Pollyanna in a sex scene ^_^
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes please do elaborate. I always like to read the reasons behind people's choices in threads like this one. Very Happy

I'm thinking of more characters I'd like to see in sex scenes, including some Royal member avatars this time. Wink

The Mayflower Diaries
xxthalexx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welllll, seeing as I might be getting a avatar soon. Id like too see me thrown in as well. Maybe thats a tad selfish, but id still like too see James.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10247
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxthalexx wrote:
Welllll, seeing as I might be getting a avatar soon. Id like too see me thrown in as well. Maybe thats a tad selfish, but id still like too see James.

That's not selfish at all. I think that most people here would like to see their fursona in a sex scene, if they haven't already. I do too. I just wasn't sure if I should mention it.

The Mayflower Diaries
xxthalexx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But besides me, id like too see another girl on girl. Not sure who though.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would like to see james with sara or lily.

or maybe both the champagne sister's.

see when it time for my furson to be drawn i still have 3 months left though (link hunter collins is his name) working at delight castle as an entertainer i would love to see him with.

sara the dalmatian

or maybe lily the fox.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i play more with the girls, but don't go 'that' far, I'm someone who leaves the person 'crazy and all hot' behind :p

that's what i do

>XD
xxthalexx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
i would like to see james with sara or lily.

or maybe both the champagne sister's.

see when it time for my furson to be drawn i still have 3 months left though (link hunter collins is his name) working at delight castle as an entertainer i would love to see him with.

sara the dalmatian

or maybe lily the fox.

Im flatterd Very Happy
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxthalexx wrote:

You might want to verify your subscription(s) with Ron if you haven't already.

Now, back to the subject at hand. I really would have liked to see Cassandre and Samuel get it on in Mr. & Mrs. Smith style. Smashing stuff up as they go at it, but it seems that won't get to happen, unless the infamous head-biter returns...

Perhaps a Jessica/Constance scene? I could easily see it happening, what with the way Randy grabbed Constance, she may have a slightly sore back. Who better to help work it out than the masseuse, Jessica? The massage escalates and, well do I really need to go further?
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add me to the Pollyanna bandwagon. Rolling Eyes
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_Wildlife wrote:
One name does come to mind .........."Constance" =^_^=

but if your asking for non-member character....

I agree with you on Pollyanna ^_^

And I would also like to see a little more of "Sara"( black & white Dalmatian)

should I explain myself or should I just stop here? Embarassed

Symphony wrote:
Yes please do elaborate. I always like to read the reasons behind people's choices in threads like this one. Very Happy

I'm thinking of more characters I'd like to see in sex scenes, including some Royal member avatars this time. Wink

Ok , I'll try to explain ^_^ its hard to put into words why, but I'll do my best

when it comes to Pollyanna: I could go on about how attractive her body is, but this is true of all of Vanessa's creations. so I'll try and empasize on her unique aspects.
She is a unique&rare species and a beautiful one at that. the incomplete comic featuring Pollyanna&Randy gives me the impression that she likes to be romanced and I find that attractive

Sara: she is a little more difficult to explain. I guess its just personal preference, and nothing more.

Constance: ......Painfully obvious why I would choose you.

but aside from the obvious, I choose Constance because You paint a vivid picture of how Constance would "mate" in Constance's bio and I know most of the men here would be thrilled to finally see Constance take an inexperienced man to bed in pages of one of Vanessa's comics.

There are many more fursonas and character's I would love to see more, so if left out anyone please don't think this means that I don't find that character attractive. I'm only saying that these characters should be used more frequently than they are now ^_^

Symphony, I hope this is the detail you where looking for. ^_^

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corran
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to see Pollyanna or Sara again. I will of course selflessly volunteer myself in either of those cases. Wink
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goddess-ofthe-night wrote:
i play more with the girls, but don't go 'that' far, I'm someone who leaves the person 'crazy and all hot' behind :p

that's what i do

>XD

You don't have to pick someone your own fursona would have sex with. It's just a question of who, among all the characters, you'd liek to see in a sex scene.

Texas_Wildlife wrote:

Symphony, I hope this is the detail you where looking for. ^_^

Yes, that's some really nice detail. Just what I was looking for. And thank you for the compliment about the details I've wrritten about Constance. Very Happy

There are a couple of Royal member avatars I'd like to see in a sex scene as well. I'm just choosing some that have been drawn by Vanessa, because I need a visual reference for something like this.

I'd like to see Tsavo in a sex scene. I think that his massive physique and rugged looks would be a great contrast to one of the girls of the Delight Castle. We haven't seen many such muscular men, so I think it would be a nice change.

Drodel as well, for some of the same reasons as Tsavo. He looks pretty big, plus he's an avian. He'd definately be interesting too. With all those shiny feathers, he'd really make for an interesting sex scene, I'm sure.

I'd like to see Caroline too. She's so small and cute, she'd look especially good with one of the large males, but I'm not going to pick anyone specific I'd like to see her with. With the way she dresses, and as we have seen so little of her, a sex scene would be something quite special, I'm sure. Kind of like watching something you're not supposed to. Razz

The Mayflower Diaries
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Alright, Symphony, consider yourself lucky. I've decided to post some rambling thoughts on characters I'd think would be enjoyable to see in upcoming comics by Vanessa.

1) As odd as it sounds, cat-Vanessa herself. I think cat-Vanessa is one of the prettiest girls here. I love how she holds herself, how she dresses, her make-up (especially the lipstick), and her hair. Her hair is awesome.

2) Martin and Ronald. I think those two would be a hoot to see in a scene. Both tend to act in the more comical way, and I could totally see the scene playing out like some Mel Brooks movie, or something along the lines of American Pie.

3) Violet. I like the raccoons spunk, and she seems to enjoy having sex. She's not innocent, and she approaches the whole endeavor with unbridled glee, which I always find fun.

4) Sibilla. I think the gypsy is just awesome. From her costume, to her banter on the horoscopes, she's always impressed me. And she's purple, which is cool too. (which I guess is another reason I like Violet.)

5) Scarlett. I do have alternative tastes, (that's not to say I don't like vanilla-type sex as well, just... spice is the variety of life) and it is a breath of fresh air to have a comic artist do some alternative types of sexual encounters. I like how Scarlett is presented, and while the encounters have been mostly toys and bondage, they're done well. Scarlett, for me, keeps the site changing and mutable.

5a) Randy. I suppose the poor-quality-Lupin-the-III theif should get some credit. I think his scenes would be more Benny Hill-esq, but... I suppose hope springs eternal with him.

And now onto the Royal's

6) Kiala. To be blunt... I use to think Kiala was... too submissive/passive. But... she's grown on me. I like the tatoo-patterns of her fur, and... I think she would do well in a threesome scene, with another "innocent" and the third partner would would be in charge. I could see Kiala being the assistant of sorts for the partner in charge.

7) Henk. He's tall, strong, and... different looking. It would be a suprize for him, and I think he'd looks pretty awesome with Violet of Sibilla... the green-purple mix would please me.

Cool Robert Stone. I just like the way the badger looks. His black-and-white fur just... appeals to me. And go Wisconson!

9) Simon Pilkington. Mostly because I'm just wondering how the skunk will fare with... Scarlett's alternative tastes.

10) Jinx. The dichoromatic eyes are way wicked sweet, and she's playful. The soft, long mane of hair, but thin tail also appeal to me.

11) Camarilla. I think the reasons here are obvious enough, but... for me it's her permanent black stockings. And her personality. And... I just constantly immagine her in the Tenchi scene as Washu when she's... about to play with Tenchi.

12) Labrn. While his constant confidence does bother me... I do like how he presents himself. It's... very Sean Connery-esq.

13) Corran. I kinda like dogs, and... Bon Bon is full of wolves, but only has like one dog. And dalmations are just about the bestest dog ever! The only one that beats them being huskies.

14) Mystic. I guess, for me, it's how the hair/skin tone look a lot like classic D&D Dark elves... and she's sassy. I like sassy. Mystic, to me, is totally a film noir femme fatale.

15) Michael Merriweather. It's the "mane-beard". In the 1890s, everyone had facial hair... so... it appeals to me that Tursi has facial hair. The mutton chops and chin hair just... *shrug* I dunno I like it. Yeah, i know... lame.

16) Xebulon Burke. Kinda for the same reason. His mustace is just... awesome. And could lead to some hilarious word banter in a romantic scene. Like, "How on earth do you kiss someone with that mustace?" Then Xebulon gets one of those looks in his eye and says, "Like this, my dear"... or something like that. Hey... I'm a scientist, not a writer.

17) Chessy. She's purple (again a plus from before). And, she's one of the few characters whose pose is dynamic. Most of the other Royals are posing like they're getting a portrait done. Chessy's is actually moving... and that appeals to me. Being a huge fan of Lewis Caroll doesn't hurt either.

1Cool Jessica Belle. I love Jessica's hair. It's ruby-red awesome! And... I think with hair like that, and her tail, she could be in some great scenes. I kinda immagine her as Mercedes in Viper GTS episode 2, using her tail to great advantage.

Well... okay, now that I think I nominated everyone and their dog, I'm going to go now.))
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked *JAW DROPS*

Tex is speechless

"nice work."

Tex gets on his knees and begins to bow at Caroline's feet

"I am not worthy"

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tursi
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe.. I hope picking my character isn't lame, I like to see him, too, Vanessa does a nice job with him. If so, though, we can be lame together. Wink He's had the one scene with Meg at least, though, and I appreciated that a lot (and her, hehe Wink ).

I'm also on the "Caroline because she seems so cute and sweet" bandwagon. Wink

Generally, I've been pretty pleased just letting myself be surprised by what comes up next, because the variety - both in setting and scene - has always been very nice. We definately need more fluffy tails, though. <nods>

I'd love to see Jessica in something, because I really have a hard time getting enough of that character. It's just my thing. Smile And another girl-girl scene would be nice - the Violet/Betty one was pretty good. (Oooh.. wait.. put Jess and Meg together and I think I'd die from fluffy tail overdose....)
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess its already been done, however I would like to see a higher panel count scene with the Champagne sisters and a dark furred male. Cant really think of one of the top of my head.

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I personally would like to see Mary. Though I normally have a thing against odd fur colorations, I'm a fan of the sweet little virgin who very desperately desires not to be one. I find her combination of eagerness and innocence very cute. Though I recognize this would be a huge climax, aheh, for the story.

I'm also a fan of everyone's favorite raccoon, Violet. (Sorry, Randy). She approaches things like I would like to, albeit I don't follow through nearly as much. Her likes match mine, so I like what she gets into even if I might not go quite as far as her.

I'm gonna leave out royal members, though... I always worry we get a bit too much limelight as is. And I think poor Vanessa is quite sick of drawing me in particular. Razz
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:
((Alright, Symphony, consider yourself lucky. I've decided to post some rambling thoughts on characters I'd think would be enjoyable to see in upcoming comics by Vanessa.

1) As odd as it sounds, cat-Vanessa herself. I think cat-Vanessa is one of the prettiest girls here. I love how she holds herself, how she dresses, her make-up (especially the lipstick), and her hair. Her hair is awesome.

I don't think this is gonna happen other than perhaps in a non-canon setting, and only with Marco, unless I am mistaken about the nature of their real life relationship

2) Martin and Ronald. I think those two would be a hoot to see in a scene. Both tend to act in the more comical way, and I could totally see the scene playing out like some Mel Brooks movie, or something along the lines of American Pie.
Ronald has already had an recent appearance, and barring context with the plot, seems unlikely ATM. Martin, on the other hand, appears to be due and may yet appear with the lovely ladies of the Outback Omnibus.

3) Violet. I like the raccoons spunk, and she seems to enjoy having sex. She's not innocent, and she approaches the whole endeavor with unbridled glee, which I always find fun.
As a main character, It seems that she seems to rotate with Mary and Betty, and seeing as Betty was the last, and before that Mary, it's Violet's turn again.

4) Sibilla. I think the gypsy is just awesome. From her costume, to her banter on the horoscopes, she's always impressed me. And she's purple, which is cool too. (which I guess is another reason I like Violet.)
Sibilla already had a go around with Xebulon, but being a character and not a Royal, anything is possible.

5) Scarlett. I do have alternative tastes, (that's not to say I don't like vanilla-type sex as well, just... spice is the variety of life) and it is a breath of fresh air to have a comic artist do some alternative types of sexual encounters. I like how Scarlett is presented, and while the encounters have been mostly toys and bondage, they're done well. Scarlett, for me, keeps the site changing and mutable.
Nothing really needs to be said about Scarlett, seeing as she has her own comic.

5a) Randy. I suppose the poor-quality-Lupin-the-III theif should get some credit. I think his scenes would be more Benny Hill-esq, but... I suppose hope springs eternal with him.
Randy, like Scarlett, has his own misadventures...

And now onto the Royal's

6) Kiala. To be blunt... I use to think Kiala was... too submissive/passive. But... she's grown on me. I like the tatoo-patterns of her fur, and... I think she would do well in a threesome scene, with another "innocent" and the third partner would would be in charge. I could see Kiala being the assistant of sorts for the partner in charge.
There is another tigress, Shania Sandye, who has not been seen outside the strip tease theatre, so I could see some possibilities there.

7) Henk. He's tall, strong, and... different looking. It would be a suprize for him, and I think he'd looks pretty awesome with Violet of Sibilla... the green-purple mix would please me.
Henk offers a unique situation in which he is an adamant bisexual. Tying into his serpentine biology, he has two penises.

10) Jinx. The dichoromatic eyes are way wicked sweet, and she's playful. The soft, long mane of hair, but thin tail also appeal to me.
I can see an interesting scene between her, Drodel, and an anvil...

11) Camarilla. I think the reasons here are obvious enough, but... for me it's her permanent black stockings. And her personality. And... I just constantly immagine her in the Tenchi scene as Washu when she's... about to play with Tenchi.
I can't picture Camarilla for some reason but I know the scene, I could see her being compatible with Scarlett

Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:
16) Xebulon Burke. Kinda for the same reason. His mustace is just... awesome. And could lead to some hilarious word banter in a romantic scene. Like, "How on earth do you kiss someone with that mustace?" Then Xebulon gets one of those looks in his eye and says, "Like this, my dear"... or something like that. Hey... I'm a scientist, not a writer.

While I have been known to offer moustache rides I'm hardly an amusement park. Rolling Eyes But I think I would prefer to step aside and let some of these younger gentlemen have their turn in the limelight.

As for whom I would like to see? Personally, I think the long awaited scenes between Drake and Violet, and between our absent Johnny and Daisy, would be on the top of my list.
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who i'd like to see in a sex scene?

hmmmmm, guuurrrrrr

good question, I have more a cuddle scene in mind.
I know it sound selfish, but i'd like to see 'gotn' in a cuddlescene with a guy that 'really' likes her t---t
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesnt sound selfish. *whistle*

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:

And now onto the Royal's

Cool Robert Stone. I just like the way the badger looks. His black-and-white fur just... appeals to me. And go Wisconson!

9) Simon Pilkington. Mostly because I'm just wondering how the skunk will fare with... Scarlett's alternative tastes.

12) Labrn. While his constant confidence does bother me... I do like how he presents himself. It's... very Sean Connery-esq.

13) Corran. I kinda like dogs, and... Bon Bon is full of wolves, but only has like one dog. And dalmations are just about the bestest dog ever! The only one that beats them being huskies.

14) Mystic. I guess, for me, it's how the hair/skin tone look a lot like classic D&D Dark elves... and she's sassy. I like sassy. Mystic, to me, is totally a film noir femme fatale.

15) Michael Merriweather. It's the "mane-beard". In the 1890s, everyone had facial hair... so... it appeals to me that Tursi has facial hair. The mutton chops and chin hair just... *shrug* I dunno I like it. Yeah, i know... lame.

17) Chessy. She's purple (again a plus from before). And, she's one of the few characters whose pose is dynamic. Most of the other Royals are posing like they're getting a portrait done. Chessy's is actually moving... and that appeals to me. Being a huge fan of Lewis Caroll doesn't hurt either.

1Cool Jessica Belle. I love Jessica's hair. It's ruby-red awesome! And... I think with hair like that, and her tail, she could be in some great scenes. I kinda immagine her as Mercedes in Viper GTS episode 2, using her tail to great advantage.

Well... okay, now that I think I nominated everyone and their dog, I'm going to go now.))

Wow that is quite a list. Wink
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:

*Adopts a Connery accent* Well thank you my dear, but I still don't quite understand why a bit of confidence upsets you so. *drops the accent*

I mean, I know its not as 'cute' or 'sexy' as the bumbling fool who gets the lucky breaks with all the hot gals in town, but its more of him being professional and available. Its mainly part of his upbringing and training, unless that is also directed at me, as in myself. ^^;

You know what I think I'd actually like to see? Especially with all this hub-bub about this royal member, and why can't the gals get more men, etc. Remember in the first 2 issues? Just random people having sex here and there in the nooks and crannies of Bon Bon? Well why not just that then. Vanessa can continue her regular story line, and people can get their fill of sex from the various exhibitionists, perverts, and voyeurs who are just going to town everywhere around the town. Laughing

Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Well, Labrn... let me try to explain it like this...

...I don't mind confidence. And I'm glad some characters have experience, as... it seems like 95% of all the Royals are listed as virgins. But... I just get the impression that your confidence, or that of your fursona Labrn, more borders on the idea of arrogant-condescending-haughtiness. It's the same sort of vibe I get from the character Lancelot Champaign.

Just... how you talk... how you act... how you always seem to try to "take-me-under-your-wing" so I can understand you... rubs me the wrong way.

So... it just bothers me, that's all making me uncomfortable. And, unfortunately, it's a stigmata that I have of you that I'll have to try to work around.))

Last edited by Caroline on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if with anyone...... I would'nt be able to decide since all the women are beautiful in the story, both royal and story-based.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Mr. Rune, all of the ladies both Royal members and from the story are all too gorgeous to decide between all of them. In my opinion, I would like to see the ladies that haven't had that many appearances to have at least one scene in the future. Wink
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RautorDarkness wrote:
In my opinion, I would like to see the ladies that haven't had that many appearances to have at least one scene in the future. Wink

I feel the same way. I didn't really mention it in my last post, but aside from Red, I have only picked characters that haven't been in a sex scene yet. There are so many Royal members, I'd rather see new ones get a chance than the ones we've already seen. That's why I picked the ones I did.

I don't really mind the main characters by Vanesasa having numerous appearances, which is probably because we get to see so much of their personality and such. I still have my favourites among them, though.

The Mayflower Diaries
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5