FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Gabrielle and Alara's Shenanigans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Gabrielle and Alara's Shenanigans Reply with quote

Was under my 'Brandon's Story' thread....someone told me I should post this on its own. Hope you all like.

Birds sang sweet songs in the boughs of the two mighty oaks. Their wings beats fluttering the broad leaves in the absence of a breeze. They tweeted, calling out to proclaim their owning of an area, and the need for a mate. Some were answered by the arrival of interested females, others only drew the unwanted attentions of other males. Fights for territory would ensue. Soaring on the rising warm air, the tiny avians swooped and glided into the open air, over the open grass covered clearing in their sky bound battles. Banking left and right, diving and climbing, showing off skills in aerobatics that those tied to the ground would envy for years to come.

One buzzed past Alara as she leaned back against one of the oaks. The doe tossed about the long thin dark braids that hung from her head in surprise from the sudden swoosh of the tiny bird. She then settled back against the oak’s trunk, her deep amber eyes tipped down to the ground. The two wide sashes of cloth that made up her upper clothing, wrapping down from her shoulders to her waist, left bare most of her chest, from her neck to her navel, allowing the gentle swell of either breast to be teasingly shown. And at that moment, they pressed tightly against their fabric covering, as her breaths came quick and deep. Yet, it was not the appearance of the bird that quickened her breaths…

A few steps before the doe, a much taller form stood. Deep dark fur, its texture slightly rough, ruffled in a soft wind. A fine musculature tensed beneath, as strong legs slowly closed the distance between the two. Closer they drew, every step causing the doe’s chest to rise and fall all the faster. Her heart fluttering.

Another step.

Another.

Then, the others feet could be seen by the doe’s lowered eyes. Those then began to lift, taking in the sights they saw as they did. Leather boots, tied with laces, covered those feet up to just below the knee. Higher, and Alara could see the front of a unique skirt, with only a front and back, the sides open all the way to the waist. This allowed those long strong legs to be on display. After that came a tight, muscular tummy, set atop wide hips. Their femininity matched only by the bountiful bosom that next blessed the doe’s sight. Their swell captured by a black, leather and laced bodice. Across the top of that chest, just below the start of a neck, a intricate tattoo curled and twisted over collarbones, and dipped into a valley of cleavage.

A giggle pulled Alara’s eyes up the last few measures, past a shapely neck, strong shoulders, up to where a devilish grin was curling at the corners of a mouth, showing a few sharp teeth. Atop the short muzzle that contained those teeth, two glistening, golden eyes looked back at the doe. Mischief danced in them.

Gabrielle couldn’t help be find this whole situation funny, that giggle unable to be contained anymore. Just the look on the doe’s face, the way she acted so submissive. Far out of character for her, the wolverine knew. Still, it was cute. Those champagne colored eyes of her’s looking so innocent, despite her slightly provocative dress. The tight trousers and laced simple shoes did little to distract from the showcase that was the doe’s fit chest and stomach. Far from the typical image of the dainty, flighty deer, this doe was strong, tough, yet possessed with gentle sweet nature that lay just beneath. However, as those magic eyes locked upon the wolverines, it was the more aggressive side that shined in the grin spreading over her finely featured face.

That grin was fallowed by gentle fingers tickling into the fur covering Gabrielle’s outer thigh. An actually shiver rippled over the powerful wolverine.s body. She cooed, herself reaching out, dipping a claw-tipped finger into the soft downy fuzz just below the doe’s throat. It was part of a large white colored patch of fur stretching from under Alara’s chin down to the top of her bust, and reaching from shoulder to shoulder. It was at the center of this patch, between her collarbones, that the girl predator’s talon know teased, lightly combing though to gently touch upon her skin.

Meanwhile, the hand gliding upon Gabrielle’s leg was joined by one on the other side. Both slipping up to her waist, reaching around to the small of her back, stroking the hard muscles there. The whole while, the doe’s eyes never left the wolverine’s, the taller Gabrielle looking downward at the increasingly forward Alara. Not one to be made to seem the weaker, the wolverine suddenly took hold of the sides of the doe’s top garment, and pulled her close, crushing her against her large chest. At this, Alara’s grin only widened, and, deciding to reciprocate, reached up, and placed her hands behind the wolverine’s head. Gabrielle returned the does smile, placing one of her own hands into the thin ropey braids flowing down from the does head.

They then each began to pull. Drawing their faces closer.

Closer….and their eyes took on a slightly closed, dreamy look.

Closer…and their lips just began to part.

Closer….each began to feel the fast heated breathes of the other.

Closer….panting….hearts hammering.

A hairs width from letting their lips touch….

And they both turned to look at all those watching this….all of you……and parted as they both fell into fits of laughter!!!!!

“What?!” Gabrielle began, speaking to you all, “You thought we would just have at it? Just for your perverse pleasure?!” Then going back into her giggles, causing Alara to have to continue.

“Sorry to disappoint you all, and to trick you like that.” spoke the doe, still holding back her laughter to sound sincere. “But, hey, caught your attention, didn’t it?”

She then joined Gabrielle in sitting near the stream, and dipping her feet into the cool water. Still sharing a laugh or two, they both looked up again, seeing people still watching them, reading this, as if expecting something.

“Sorry all. That’s it. Stories over!” Gabrielle stated. Then seeing that no one was leavening, she got up, a look of frustration on her face. “I said that’s it! Now go! Now!” And the last thing anyone still reading this would see would be a balled up fuzzy fist coming at their face.

Then…..the chirping of birds and the gentle grip of unconsciousness.

Moral: Being a peeping tom doesn’t pay! Especially around a bad tempered wolverine!!!

Gotcha!!!!!!! Laughing

Last edited by MrWolf12 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said it before and I'll say it again, damn funny. Laughing
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing That is a good one.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Begins a slow clap*

Well played, sir, well played.

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. ^w^

Keep up the good work!
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll see my girls together 'in the flesh', sort to speak, soon.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're going to see them a pinup of them?

Awesome! ^w^
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
We're going to see them a pinup of them?

Awesome! ^w^

Indeed
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever since I had Gabrielle dress up as a pirate for Halloween one year (thanks to Meachy for immortalizing that!), I’ve had some people mention that they would like to see what Gabrielle and Alara might look like doing some “Cos-play”. (Ok, just one person asked, but this sounds better with it being several!) Frankly I’ve never seen much in that, but the girls were curious, so I picked up one or two outfits for them to try, just to see if they’d be interested. As they were trying them on, I began setting up a camera to capture the moment for the one who asked for this.

“OH HELL NO!!!”

The growling shout made me jump, just as the sound of a door being thrown open pulled my attention from the camera, over toward the bedroom. The fluttering of a short checkered plaid skirt accentuated the long, muscular, white stocking clad legs that were now stomping their way into the living room, accompanied by a constant stream of muttered obscenities that were pouring from Gabrielle’s snarling mouth. I was about to ask what she was going on about, but a glance up from the skirt told the story. Being a catholic school girl outfit, it included a white button up shirt. Though it seemed from the way Gabrielle was straining to pull the two sides together, it wasn’t made for someone of her...body type. It looked to be several sizes too small. I knew that was the whole idea, as it showcased the wolverine's set of tight well toned abdominals. However, by that same token, it didn't seem big enough to contain her other more well rounded features. Pushing and tugging, she did manage to fasten two of the four buttons, resulting in a gratuitous overflow of fuzzy female flesh bursting forth like fresh baked bread, a deep chasm of cleavage running down the middle.

Panting, and breathing noticeably shallow, Gabrielle looked up at me and shaking her head. "You know.....(pant)....while at....(pant)....first I kinda liked it." She paused to gasp. "Right now....(wheeze)....Im really wishing you didn’t make me quite the 'big boobed amazon'."

I was about to try apologizing, when the other bedroom door opened, and Alara showcased her outfit. Trying to go along with the whole "Catholic school girl" thing (again, to someone's request....you know who you are, you sicko!!), the costume I picked for the doe was the black and white hued uniform of a nun. Though in certain areas, it was quite a more form fitting then one would usually imagine. Alara's long braided locks were hidden by the typical black, white rimmed headdress. While below her waist a long, floor brushing, gown-like skirt hid all of her long toned legs. However, that was all that was typical for this outfit, for the top was made of a thin, black elastic material that fit like a second skin, but allowed her to move and breath naturally. It also left little to the imagination, as one could tell that Sister Alara must have been a tad chilly.

Upon spying the highly compressed wolverine, Alara grinned. Reaching over to my desk, she plucked a one foot ruler from a drawer. Standing straight, with an authoritative tone in her voice, she asked Gabrielle, "So, little miss, do you really think such attire is appropriate?" She followed that up with a smack of the ruler into her hand. "I think someone needs some righteous punishment!"

Gabrielle looked at the doe with a raised eyebrow, then rolled her eyes, grumbling, "Oh, shut up!!"

At that, the doe burst out with a fit of giggles.

"Yeah...Yeah, laugh it up!" growled the wolverine.

"Oh, come on, Gabby girl." Alara smiled. "You look good!"

"Good?!" Disbelief rang in Gabrielle's voice, "My tits are in my throat!!!"

Again, Alara couldn't help but laugh.

And again, Gabrielle growled. With a pull on the too short skirt to fruitlessly try to cover herself a bit more, the wolverine glared at me. "Lets just get this over with, before I suffocate!!"

With a sheepish smile, I ready the camera as the tall, strongly built Gabrielle stepped into frame. A few quick breaths, and she strikes a pose. Even though they both would probably knock out someone that called them 'models', they sure seemed to know just how to create quite the enticing picture. With her arms wrapped about his midsection, Gabrielle used her forearms to frame the area she knew most male eyes were drawn. A slight spread of her legs drew up the already barely there skirt just a bit higher, allowing a teasing peak at the bright pink panties that she had chosen to wear. Her wavy dark crimson hair flowed over her shoulders, a few strands dangling before her golden eyes, that seemed to nearly smoke with passion. As did the sinister, toothy grin that curled just underneath.

Yeah, she was good.

A few snaps of the shutter, and I signed for her that all was done. To which she relaxed, taking a deep breath.

A mistake.

Buttons popped and flew like bullets in all directions! Were it not for the camera I was looking though, my eye would have taken one dead center! Alara yelped as one bounced off her arm. We both then looked over at Gabrielle.

Even though her full assets were bare for all to see, if it bothered her at all, she sure didn’t show it. The dreamy look in her eyes, and that soft smile told that all she cared about was that wonderful feeling of relief.

Needless to say I was in a bit of a shock (Even though I’ve seen her bare before many times.........you just cant understand until you have yourself....Wow!). With my male mind in the usual places that the male mind goes in these times, as I stared at the volumes of femininity that filled the tiny screen on the back of the camera, I forgot to take my hand off the shutter switch.

Flash!

In the viewfinder, a wrathful looking Gabrielle turned towards the camera, and with shock and venom in her eyes, "OH NO YOU DID NOT!!" And on that tiny screen, I saw for a split second a fist quickly filling it.....then.....darkness held me in her gentle arms....and...in the far distance, i could make out Alara's voice....

"So....ummm....I’m guessing I'm not getting my turn right now?"

Last edited by MrWolf12 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have'nt seen ya in a while hows you doing mrwolf.

your story's are always brilliant to read god dammit why can't i write like you.

*sits in a coner of the room and sulks*. Laughing

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
have'nt seen ya in a while hows you doing mrwolf.

your story's are always brilliant to read god dammit why can't i write like you.

*sits in a coner of the room and sulks*. Laughing

Doing ok.

Im glad you liked it. And I wish I enjoyed them as much as you seem to.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bravo! Another great story! Mr. Green
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing *picks myself up* Good one.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xebulon wrote:
Bravo! Another great story!Mr. Green

Drofgod969 wrote:
Laughing *picks myself up* Good one.

Thank you both
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1