FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Where does your fursona live in Bon Bon?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Adept wrote:
relentless wrote:
(what can i say they are the only people less trustworthy than the bod who blew the house up in the first place)
tex your not implying me and relentless blew it up are you Twisted Evil

no , Wink

reguardless, I get a big new house because my first house blew up

You and relentless are welcome at my new place, No grenades!

*looks at relentless*
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_Wildlife wrote:
The Adept wrote:
relentless wrote:
(what can i say they are the only people less trustworthy than the bod who blew the house up in the first place)

no , Wink

*looks at relentless*
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil there are more then one way to destrow a house cups hands and shouts"PARTY AT DALLASES HOUSE AND IM BRINGING THE KEIGS"
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Ok, you two. If you guys want to have more fun on planning destroying houses and partying, kindly make a thread about it, Okie Dokie? Wink
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
Laughing

Ok, you two. If you guys want to have more fun on planning destroying houses and partying, kindly make a thread about it. Wink
party at the general chat thread everbodys invited
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson is not a fancy type of guy. He enjoys the little things. He lives in a small two story house with a small back yard with a tool shed where he keeps all of his tools. Inside on the first floor he has a grand living/reading room with a fireplace were he likes to relax after a long day at work. From there it leads into the dinning room, kitchen and restroom. On the second floor he has the master bedroom and two guestrooms that are up for rent.
Very Happy
Corran
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being the only full-time fireman, Corran pretty much lives at the firestation. He converted one of the storage rooms into a comfortable little apartment.
relentless

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_Wildlife wrote:
The Adept wrote:
relentless wrote:

no , Wink

*looks at relentless*

i promise nothing, but don't worry i have found a good use for your old home

Thanks, Mr. Martin. But you're right, I do like quiet place. :3 But, you know, the sound of nothing does have a limit, so I might not mind their "indoor voice." ^w^

Quote:
Or, If Mr. Gray does not mind have a roomie (Razz), I would very much like listening to the sound of the violin harp string echoing its melody through the day, anytime. ^w^

thats a shame i would offer a place in my pad in exchange for some maid service but i guess you wouldn't like the screaming or the red stains Twisted Evil [/quote]
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Wow, I guess Caroline is one of the few people to actually live in town. I've decided that not only is she a tobacconist, but that she's an importer of coffee and tea as well. She's not a coffee or tea roaster, but she does bring in the dried leaves and beans.

Anyway, as with custom at the time, Caroline lives above her shop. I figured that, being as her family is also tobacconists and plantation owners, Caroline has a bit of money. She doesn't flaunt it, but she's of older wealth. So, her shop is not only well appointed, but also quite sizeable. Probably around 1500 to 1800 square feet.

In the brief introduction RP, I mentioned that her shop has a back yard, with at least one full-sized maple tree, and the ability to host small parties and picnics.

As for her living quarters themselves, its five rooms. One bedroom with a bathroom en suite. An oversize linen closet, a sitting room, and a library/office. The building itself has two chimneys, and three fireplaces. One is in the shop, with the other two being in the bedroom and library. Other than Eustice, a Springfield long-rifle she won at a target competition, her actual pride and joy is dual-fold. Her bathroom has a full-sized tub that is plumbed with a stand-up shower head. If Caroline wants to take an actual shower, she has to crank the shower-pump. Her other prize is the fact that she has electric lighting in the library/office. It is only one lamp, but it has Edison lightbulbs being fed by Tesla-style powering.

A more sentimental decoration she has is the first leaf-cutting knife her father gave her, back on their plantation in the States. She has it mounted on a plaque, and it sits above the library/office fireplace mantle in a spot of honor. On her desk in the library/office is a fist-sized, unrefined gold nugget from the Sutter's Mill area of California. It was the first sale she made, where she traded three barrels of tobacco leaf for the gold nugget.

Being as she spent more time with her father than her mother, her rooms tend to have a more masculine look to them. Dark-stained hardwoods, large, overstuffed, winged chairs, ottomans, heavy-carved wardrobes, and a small display of her awards and trophies for all the rifle competitions she's competed in. The sitting room is arranged where four guests can sit around a central ash brazier while enjoying a smoke or drink. The sitting room also has an early flag of the Republic of California, as well as topaz necklaces from the Hopi tribes. Her bedroom is a bit more colored and light, but it still adorned in predominately masculine colors. The bed itself is a four-post canopy bed, with alabaster-white, mosquito netting. Being shorter, there is also a small chaste lounge in the bedroom as well.

Anyway, I hope that answers your question some, Symphony.))
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really interesting to see what people come up with for their fursonas. I really like the different ways that our fursonas are living, from the the very humble living quarters of Lidia, Katrin and Corran, to the great houses and mansions, of which it appears that Scorpia may be the wealthiest of us so far, judging by the way our fursonas live. Smile

Caroline, that was the most detailed description yet. You really seem to have a lot of interesting information about your fursona. I can't recall right now if you've made your own fursona thread, but what you've written here would be perfect for such a thread.
You've also made me consider possible ways I might improve on my own description of Constance's home. I think I put more thought into her garden, but I'd liek to be able to flesh out the interior of her house as well.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well a artists and oprah singers were the modern day celberties back in the day(whitch is a wensday actually) so its only natural if yall had the big fancy mansions, on a side note is anyone intrested in taking in a pschiatrist a s a roomate i can do other stuff as well the ambient noise of bon bons night life is driving kyle crazy
My FA
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(read my post)

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why, is there a secret message hidden in it?
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no what i meen is as link very rearly lives stays there he will gladly let a friend stay there

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, I could have sworn that I posted my fursona's residence here. Meh, oh well.

Anyways, Kaltsere lives in the small bedroom that is in the back of the Brass Handle's office area. The office itself is located just between the official residential and commercial area within the town, so in a way, it is pretty much in the center. Because of his job, he is always out of the little office, so his living quarters is very sparse in terms of space, but comfortable enough to get a good nights sleep.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me, I'm cheap and like living downtown. I stay in a little residence above my practice. Bedroom, kitchen, and library up top. Office, lab/exam room/operating theater, and a nice little pharmacy closet on the ground floor. And... the less said about the basement, the fewer customers having second thoughts about visiting me.

Everything is of high quality, but simple design. Lots of polished and stained wooden furnishings and leather bound tomes. Things floating in glass jars in my office lit by alcohol lamps. I enjoy sitting in the library, watching the streets below as I read or write, and munching on foods I've hastily cobbled together. That is, when I'm not downstairs working on one of you folks who feels inadequate or has something wrong with them. Possibly both.

I really like living downtown. Good to be within walking distance of everything and get a feel for things from my library window or from watching from my clinic downstairs. And not having to carry food or supplies for miles.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deep in the woods, far from the hustle and bustle of town, sits a small cabin. The logs making up its walls showed their age in the moss and wormholes covering their surface. Its roof, under the thick blanket of dead leaves, was a mix of thatch, mud, and tar, making for a tight waterproof seal. a stone chimney poked up through the very center, a column of grayish smoke showing that a fire was burning inside.

Passing through one of the two doors, one on either side, one would find themselves in a simple dwelling. Inside was very spartan, with only the true necessities finding a place among the few shelves and tables. In truth simply one large room, a stone hearth rose from the center of the floor, up and out the roof to vent the smoke of the fire. In one corner was a sleeping mat, made from a pile of straw covered in cloth. While along the walls, various items found a place to hang. A long knife, tucked into a leather sheath, hung from a single nail. Beside that a satchel made of tanned hide dangled also from a nail hammered into the wooden wall. Above the dancing fire in the hearth, an iron pot sat boiling, sending a delicious vapor into the home.

One half of the cabin was surrounded by trees, hidden in the shade of their canopy. While the other pokes out into a large clearing, most of which is carpeted in green grass, while a wide stream slices through the center, on its winding path from the nearby mountains. At the heart of this bare patch, two huge, ancient oaks tower above the other trees, rising high into the crisp cool air.

Upon this slate of green, an explosion of colors of every sort dotted here and there.

Flowers.

Hundreds of flowers.

Roses. Lilies. Lupins. Bluebottles. Carnations.

Some with names unknown to even their grower. This was a garden. Planted with care and nurtured with the same. This is where he lived. This is where he felt at home...felt secure.....felt safe.

This is Brandon's home.

(sorry....its a bit crappy)

Last edited by MrWolf12 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:46 pm; edited 6 times in total
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive attention to detail

(edited)

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_Wildlife wrote:
Impressive attention to detail

But, what do you mean by
Quote:
This was Brandon's home.

Sorry...fixed it. and added more.
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
Lidia, working as maid, live in a room from an Inn she is currently working.

The upside is that she always make to work on time, has a comfy bed to sleep on and a bathroom to fresh herself up, and free food.

The downside is she has to put up hearing bed moving and moaning from other guest who's "spending the night" there (not to mention cleaning "the mess" Razz)

Lidia wanted to live in a little home outside of BonBon, the way she want her dream home to be, but she does not have enough money for a house, but she's hoping for someone would have a "rent-a-room" offer, so she can have a good idea of what kind of home she wants.

aww i thought you stayed in the castle as a maid like me x3

oh well anyways I live in the castle cause that's where I work. and My hiding place since I quit from becoming a spy. Its on the balcony of course if I was not mistaken. Highest floor in the maiden room

well I also have the same upside like lidia,

foods there is delicious thanks to mr jeff actarus, and the lodging is free
also no noise from other people moaning or moving around thanks to the built sound proof room

downside is....I had to serve the customer who ask me to join in their bed. its in the contract, At least i can get some fun out of it

and also i can get anything i wish as a lady who stay at the delight castle
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeb only has two real requirementa for lodging accomodations, privacy and price. While not currently lacking in funds his financial status can (and has) change fairly quickly, the life of a writer is not exactly a stable one. Keeping those things in mind, he rents a room nearby the city center, but not one of the more up-scale districts. The inn, converted from, well not a mansion but a large house, being a family business run by an older gecko matron and her two daughters. Breakfast is included in the rent and while dinner is offered, it is not complimentary. He pays one of the daughters (depending on which one is available) extra twice a week to take care of his laundry and tidy his room. Having to put up with a communal bathroom sometimes annoys him, especially in the morning.

His room is nothing fancy, only around 270sqft and with simple furnishings. A wardrobe, a bed that's a little too small for him and most importantly, a writing desk. He'd moved the desk next to the single window (to the right of the door as you enter) so he could both see out and enjoy the fresh air while he writes. The bed he put in the opposite wall, the head near the corner of the room and his traveling trunk at the foot, and the wardrobe against the wall facing the door. The open area of the floor is covered by a worn, blue rug with white fringe. The walls are painted a rather bland creamy white and the only decoration is an oil painting he purchased depicting a tall-ship, masts alight with St. Elmo's fire. He hung it on the wall above the bed, opposite the window.

The wardrobe is built of walnut, varsnished and polished but starting to fade. The doors have mirrors set into their front, one on each door, and simply knot and leaf work around the edge. He has roughly a dozen suits hanging within (in varying degrees of formality and shades of green, grey and brown, one tuxedo and his bathrobe), the drawer on the botton holding his underclothes and assorted socks. His shoes and slippers he keeps on a small rack behind the door.

The mahogany writing desk he keeps well stocked with ink and parchment. The oaken chair is of utilitarian design and stained to match the desk. His antique crystal inkwell and respeldently engraved silver quill pen are kept in a locked drawer along with the extra bottles of ink. The feather in the pen is a gift from one of his old professors, a scholorly old crow, from his own wing. The paper, good quality vellum, is kept in another drawer. Various manuscripts, essays, letters, rough draft novels lie in seeminly disorganized piles on the surface of the desk. The writing desk is the only part of the room he has specifically asked to left undisturbed.

The bed is simple, almost spartan and just a little too short for him. A sturdy oak frame with plain, white cotton sheets, a firm mattress and an overstuffed down pillow. An old, blue-grey woollen blanket covers most of the bed. A small, yellow pillow in the shape of a duck with black button eyes sits on the pillow. At the foot of the bed rests his old steamer trunk, built of sturdy ash reinforced with brass, now starting to tarnish. In addition to storing his belongings it also doubles as an extra seat on occasion.

Xeb almost always joins in the communal breakfast but his apperance for diner is less frequent. If he's working on a new novel he often doesn't leave his room and one of the daughters will usually bring a plate to him (lest he forget to eat completely). When he does attend meals he likes to entertain the other guests, and especially the elder daughter's son, with stories from the days he and his family spent traveling the world. The landlady will sometimes offer him a break on rent in exchange for tutoring her grandson. She does insist that he not smoke indoors though.

Last edited by Xebulon on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:08 am; edited 7 times in total
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrWolf12 wrote:

Sorry...fixed it. and added more.

I edited out that part of the my post since you fixed it Smile
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I'll still have to finalize all the details, but to summarize, Mystic and I have a 2 story home. Perhaps no more than 10 blocks away from the Delight Castle, towards the market side of town.

The first floor consists of the shop, a parlor, the stairway leading upstairs, with one of those closet styled doors in the stairway leading to the basement, which is more of a crawl space. Plans to make it a vault for proper storage would be preferred, but time and manpower will tell that tale. Anyways, back to the first floor. A bathroom lies across the stairway, and a second installed on the second floor. (The plumbing will be another thing to figure out, as I can't recall how the marvels of pluming are in the time zone. I'll have to delve into that sticky thread.) The kitchen is attached to the parlor, which doubles as a dinning room. There's a door around back to the parlor, for when the shop is closed.

The second floor has the other bathroom, which has a large bathtub (for Mystic's sake) Mystic's bedroom across from the bathroom, large and the master bedroom of the house. Labrn's room is a bit smaller but still adequate sized to give him space for his hobbies. Finally a storage room/den like room takes up the remaining space above the shop, which has 2 windows, barred from the inside for security, as this room tends to be used to store the wares of the shop.

Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Hmm, I'll still have to finalize all the
The first floor consists of the shop, a parlor, the stairway leading upstairs, with one of those closet styled doors in the stairway leading to the basement, which is more of a crawl space. Plans to make it a vault for proper storage would be preferred, but time and manpower will tell that tale. Anyways, back to the first floor. A bathroom lies across the stairway, and a second installed on the second floor. (The plumbing will be another thing to figure out, as I can't recall how the marvels of pluming are in the time zone. I'll have to delve into that sticky thread.) The kitchen is attached to the parlor, which doubles as a dinning room. There's a door around back to the parlor, for when the shop is closed.

this shop is a jewellers shop yesh?
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiala_Tiagra wrote:
this shop is a jewellers shop yesh?

Yes. Mystic runs the jewelry shop, while I help make ends meet thanks to the casino. And perhaps..a few odd jobs. Wink
Samuel Blackwing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One could assume that, being a pirate, Captain Blackwing would live on his ship and trek into town, and one would be right. After all, He's not going to permanently land-lock himself just yet.
AlainDaishar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saying as I have yet to post the history or really anything, I'll just say that at the moment Alain is living in one of the hotels on the outskirts of town, but is looking to settle in in a house that is at the least on the outskirts of town, if not on one of the peaks of the local hills.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really happy to see how many members have taken part here, and how much thought and detail you've put into the descriptions of how your fursonas live. I actually hadn't thought that this topic would be one that many people found interesting.

I think I'll have to put some more detail into my own description at some time, as seeing all these amazing posts here, has mande me think that mine could be fleshed out some more.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i guess i should put my place up too. *blows the dust off the posts and coughs a little while waving his arm to disprse the dust* man these are old.

*Well, now since i have finaly settled down in this fordge i found in the mountains not far
off from Bonbon, i might as well read my past over*. A White and teal Owl around
6' tall, with a mucluler build, stood up from a simple woulden stool. He was whering
a pair of brown leather boots, brown whoole pants, white whoole full sleave shirt,
and a black lether aprein with brown lerther gloves. *I cant read to long i gata get
started on the forge work i needed to do... with that in mind he walked to a woulden door he
baerly fit into from the portch. The room had a large stone slab with a anvile on top if it
in the midle of the room. There is a fernace off to the right of the anvile. there was a
workbench on the left side of the anvile, with iteams and treankets for small iteams and
jewlry. all the walls where bear excepte for a window to the far wall, a bookshelf over the
workbench, and a door on the same wall, on the far end of the workbench. There are also
a couple of racks with tools on pegs on them.

he garbed the candle and started to the other door. as he opened
it he saw
his stuff laying there as it was this morning. the room was smaller than the forge, but not by
much. there was only one window, but it was on the opposite side wall. the rest of the walls were bear.
except for a bed that was to his left, a chest on the opposite side of the bed, a wardrobe in the middle of
the wall to his left and a dresser right infrunt of him.

Just so you know it is in the moutains not far off. You can see it clearly at night from the forge fire, or in the daytime by the smoke.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.

Last edited by Drofgod969 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm really happy to see how many members have taken part here, and how much thought and detail you've put into the descriptions of how your fursonas live. I actually hadn't thought that this topic would be one that many people found interesting.

((I find it kinda nifty that, so far, Caroline is the only resident in town that actually has indoor plumbing as well as electricity. Albeit one room, but still.

I know it wasn't a common thing in the mid-1890s, but it does give her house a bit of something different over the other houses... and, to me at least, gives it an expatriate feel, since she's an American transplant.))
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow's residence isn't anything special. He lives on the second floor of his shop, "The Honed Edge". Well I should really say that he doesn’t live there, its more like he just sleeps there... most of the time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6