FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Odd things you notice about other characters
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I agree Jillian is adorable. But you know, not that I've seen both, I think I like her more in her usual grease and overalls. Not entirely sure why, but probably related to always thinking I look better in simple clothes and long white coat than exquisite dresses.

Reminds me, did I forget to wear my eyeglasses to the ball? I think I did... Probably explains my improved fashion sense, as clothes would have to be spectacular just for me to be able to see them. Just noticed their lack reading through the previous issue. Razz
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:
*bats her eyeslashes* Well, Jonney Six-cents... when I'm in your presence, I can rarely think of anything else... what with that devilish smile, and rakishly worn hat, and pony tail hairdo... it's all I can do to not get my self all into a flutter and faint...

*begins to giggle and snicker, and then bursts into uproarious laughter... laughter so loud, it begins to make her cry*

*after catching her breath, the wolverine girl continues* Well... sorry, John, just thought I could keep a straight face through the whole thing.

Razz
Tease all you like, girly, at least I can spot a 7 foot tall shirtless wolverine better than you can. Seriously, the dude's built like a brick wall, how can you not notice him? I think maybe Doktor Fuchs isn't the only one who forgot her spectacles... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I was looking for more odd things about the avatars, and just now noticed Jillian's earring. Laughing

and only two of the female avatars are wearing lipstick, while only one female isn't wearing any visible jewelry.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about how Caroline is the only conservatively dressed female avatar. Also, Lidia is the only one to show some cleavage and leg without either panties or nipples being visible.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speeking about jewlry, Labern and Mystic are the only two with jewly on there heads...
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you guys also noticed that Ketsudan and UltimaWolf's avatar both have the same first name "Jonathan"? :3
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
Did you guys also noticed that Ketsudan and UltimaWolf's avatar both have the same first name "Jonathan"? :3

I'm actually surprised that there haven't been more cases of two characters, either avatars or characters in the comic, who share the same first name. Though there are two with Brown as their last name. Not avatars though.

Another thing is how Drake is the only one who isn't wearing some form of shoes. In fact, he appears to be the one who is wearing the least amount of clothes. Razz

The Mayflower Diaries
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
Lidia_Apricot wrote:

I'm actually surprised that there haven't been more cases of two characters, either avatars or characters in the comic, who share the same first name. Though there are two with Brown as their last name. Not avatars though.

Another thing is how Drake is the only one who isn't wearing some form of shoes. In fact, he appears to be the one who is wearing the least amount of clothes. Razz

Look like you have a eye on Drak isn't it! IT have that slo, but you don't know if I wear some underwear or not. Twisted Evil Very Happy Embarassed

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: Odd things you notice about other characters Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:
So... okay, I'm just flipping through the pages and the characters, and the Royals, and a few odd thoughts came to me:

2) Mystic... did you know you kinda look like those cat-priestessess from the old Bucky O'Hare comic book? I think that's awesome! (and, yes, I'll probably have to lose my 80s membership card for the sheer number of the uses of awesome I've done)

Yes, that is correct. Labrn and I are based of the same species as Jenny from Bucky O'Hare. Just as she keeps a mystery to her powers and origin, Labrn and I, too, keep an air of mystery about us.

Lidia, Symphony, what about Johnny? I know its a shorter version of Johnathon, but you could call out "Hey John" and you'd get at least 3 heads popping up to answer the call. . as well as probably Henk at the sound of a woman's voice calling for a man. Laughing

Drofgod969 wrote:
Speeking about jewlry, Labern and Mystic are the only two with jewly on there heads...

Well, I know Kiala's character normally wears a gem upon her head in a similar fashion to us, but Labrn is the only male wearing jewelry upon his head. I'm partially surprised we don't have a male member with an ear pierced, but I don't know if that would have been something found in this time period. Kommy?
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the names. We actually also have two named Alexander.

henkcobra wrote:

Look like you have a eye on Drak isn't it! IT have that slo, but you don't know if I wear some underwear or not. Twisted Evil Very Happy Embarassed

Ehh.....what? Confused

The Mayflower Diaries
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:

henkcobra wrote:

Ehh.....what? Confused

You make a lovely couple. Very Happy

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Scorpia wrote:
xxthalexx wrote:
random fact: there are 9 female members and 30 male. Odds aren't so great for the guys Laughing

Great odds for the girls who like more then one partner in bed! Wink

Amen to that Miss Scorpia. *Tosses an arm around her while holding a glass of champagne* I suppose we'll end up fighting over who gets to be the "center of attention" someday.

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
They're shiny like a ruby and I would love to pluck those lovely two ruby eyes out of your eye socket, puts the two Rudy into a jar fill with those stuff that-I-have-no-idea-what's-the-name-of-those-stuff-that-makes-a-body-part-still-live-after-it-has-been-cut, Then set your lovely eye ruby to my wall of jewelry eye ball collection. :3

You know darling, I am a jewelry. I'm sure I could attempt to construct some jewels to the likeness of his eyes so you don't drive the poor boy blind.

[quote"kommy"]And if we are talking about Caroline's appearance, the thing that strikes me most is how she looks a little sad or nervous and is trying to be cheerful regardless. Makes me just want to hug and cuddle her despite myself.[/quote]

I fully agree Kommy. That half look of despair mixed with "I'm hanging in there" just makes you want to cuddle them to alleviate that despair. *Pulls Caroline in for a heartwarming cuddle*
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Odd things you notice about other characters Reply with quote

Mystic wrote:
Lidia, Symphony, what about Johnny? I know its a shorter version of Johnathon, but you could call out "Hey John" and you'd get at least 3 heads popping up to answer the call. . as well as probably Henk at the sound of a woman's voice calling for a man. Laughing
My fursona's first name is "John", not "Jonathan". In fact, "John" is not a shortening of "Jonathan", but it's own distinct name. They both come from Hebrew names, "John" coming from the name "Yochanan" (meaning "God is gracious"), while "Jonathan" is derived from "Yonatan" (meaning "God has given" or "gift of God"). In actuality, "Jonathan" is a longer version of the name "Nathan". Still, most English-speaking people tend to shorten "Jonathan" to "Jon" instead of "Nathan" (like Jon Stewart, host of The Daily Show, or the fictional TV character Jonny Quest).

eh... I spend too much time on Wikipedia...

Johnny's backstory
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Odd things you notice about other characters Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
eh... I spend too much time on Wikipedia...

dont worry... your not the only one Embarassed

marx's four step guide to being popular in the fandom

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:

Heh...I noticed that today, as well. XD I didn't know we had another "Alexander" until I went through the four Aces Suite today and noticed Nelson's first name is Alexander, too. Razz

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
They're shiny like a ruby and I would love to pluck those lovely two ruby eyes out of your eye socket, puts the two Rudy into a jar fill with those stuff that-I-have-no-idea-what's-the-name-of-those-stuff-that-makes-a-body-part-still-live-after-it-has-been-cut, Then set your lovely eye ruby to my wall of jewelry eye ball collection. :3

Mystic wrote:
You know darling, I am a jewelry. I'm sure I could attempt to construct some jewels to the likeness of his eyes so you don't drive the poor boy blind.

That's true.

*fiddling her fingers* But I still want his eyeballs so that I can enjoy watching the two floating inside a jar. :3

...and maybe even dissect one of them. :3
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Odd things you notice about other characters Reply with quote

Mystic wrote:
Well, I know Kiala's character normally wears a gem upon her head in a similar fashion to us, but Labrn is the only male wearing jewelry upon his head. I'm partially surprised we don't have a male member with an ear pierced, but I don't know if that would have been something found in this time period. Kommy?
I would, but i already had body modifycation on my tail and ears. i am a doberman after all.
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:

That's true.

*fiddling her fingers* But I still want his eyeballs so that I can enjoy watching the two floating inside a jar. :3

...and maybe even dissect one of them. :3

Would that be out of sadism or curiosity? Just to clarify, neither answer makes it any less creepy.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree when you say anything I say will not make it less creepy, Mr. Shadow_Twisted, but I can't go into details of my answer because I don't know how to explain it. Sad

Of course, I didn't put any thought that my post here will make some of you feel uncomfortable and, my guess, some of you will might think different of me now.

I know deleting my post here won't make any differences, but I apologies for making some of you feel a bit uncomfortable from my post here and for going completely off topic from this threads. Sad
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't take too much of what I say too seriously, though. My comment was supposed to be more of a joke. We all have our quirks, after all, how else would we all be here if we didn't like furries?
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no reason for you to apolgize or to feel bad about your post, Lidia. I found it funny, and I wasn't personally in any way creeped out by you mentioning people's eyes, or your reference to my own. Wink

I like these things that people notice an comment on in other people's avatars. It makes me look through the Four Aces suite some more to spot all these little details.

and while I can't speak for Shadow_Twisted, I don't read his post as any more than a fun response to your post.

The Mayflower Diaries
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow_Twisted wrote:
Don't take too much of what I say too seriously, though. My comment was supposed to be more of a joke. We all have our quirks, after all, how else would we all be here if we didn't like furries?

Shocked Oh, I'm so sorry!

Whether online or talking to a person face to face, I can't always tell if he/she is playing around with me or being serious.

I'm so gullible! >__<!

I hope I didn't make you feel like a bad person, Mr. Shadow_Twisted because you're not! Is my fault for not recognizing a joke where is it right in front of my face. I'm a little slow like that. ^^!
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's ok. I just try to find little quirks to run with. I had some jokes about Henk over in How other species are viewed in Bon Bon. One of which may have caused permanent damage to our dear Marx-Paragon
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow_Twisted wrote:
It's ok. I just try to find little quirks to run with. I had some jokes about Henk over in How other species are viewed in Bon Bon. One of which may have caused permanent damage to our dear Marx-Paragon

you might need to refresh my memory there, shadow... its the "tube steak" joke your refering to, correct? *scratches back of head*

marx's four step guide to being popular in the fandom

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that is the one you took a bad reaction to.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gantros wrote:
Quote:
6) Apparently it must be temperate in Bon Bon... twelve of the Royals have long-style, duster coats

That's no coat, those are my giant wings draped over my shoulders!

Woah! Shocked Seriously?! I had thought it a black cape back then. XD

There was one time I was about to ask you, Mr. Gantros, how did you make your wings kept tuck from under that black cape, now I looked more closer of your avatar at the four aces suite, and, today, I see that black cape wrapped around you was actually your wings. XD

By the way, what color is your eyes, Mr. Gantros? :3
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
My guess: "Mystery" colored... Cool

Johnny's backstory
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
Lidia_Apricot wrote:
My guess: "Mystery" colored... Cool

So what, like a taupe or something?

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I fully agree Kommy. That half look of despair mixed with "I'm hanging in there" just makes you want to cuddle them to alleviate that despair. *Pulls Caroline in for a heartwarming cuddle*

*makes happy grunty noises*

You know... it is kinda intimidating that Kommy and you both find me cuddleable... I am a wolverine after all. I don't really pur or anything... though, to quote Hobbes of Calvin and Hobbes fame, "I was growling friendly-like." Not to mention the fact that two of the most popular dames here are wanting to hug and cuddle me. Embarassed
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Lashes her tail a few times, then gives in and hugs Caroline too after seeing it's safe*

Guess we just want to see you smile. I wonder why it seems so intimidating? Also, I doubt I'm that popular. I'm more of an acquired taste, I think. Very Happy
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is "dames"? In my languages it's the word for ladies. But I hope that I can know you also more and may hug you to Embarassed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14