FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Trip Around America 2011 ((Closed))
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pachs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:00 am    Post subject: Trip Around America 2011 ((Closed)) Reply with quote

It was a week after College Graduation and Jonas had been itching to get out of this small town; even after being gone for 4 years he remembered perfectly well why he hated it A entire town based around growing Potatoes in Idaho was nothing more then boring 24/7. He had come back to live with his Parents trying to find a good job....

Jonas: This entire town is a wash....There is nothing going on.

He looked around the room and saw the large map of America he had sense he was a kid and he suddenly got a idea....He threw decided to get everyone together and take a road trip.....no; not just A Road trip....THE Road Trip....He already had a plan in mind and ran out of the room looking for his Twin Brother Harvey....

Jonas: Harvey; where the hell are ya.....Damn....When I need ya your not around.....HARVEY....

"Bleach is healthy... It's mostly water; and we're mostly water. Therefore, we are bleach."
-Nathan Explosion‎-
-----
Pachs Gajah
dragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it had been a wekk since harvey got back from working in detriot and allready he hated being back home with his annoying brothers and basickly potatoes

also the nagging of his parents was getting on his nervos as harvey had been spending the week locked up in his room playing his xbox

"awww come on ya son of a bitc...... ha take that" looking around his room it was rather a big mess and he had just kicked out his little brother ian or gaylord as harvey preferd to call him then his ears picked up as his other brothers annoying voice hit his ears

"AWWWWWW DAM IT WHAT JONAS IM TRYING TO PLAY PROTOTYPE HERE YA ASSHOLE"

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian had been simply trying to get back a book that Harvey had taken from him. Though he had gotten it, his rather easily aggravated and easily annoyed brother seemed only to be somewhat rough on him this time. He loved his brother all the same, and he could take the beatings. With his book in hand he returned to his room where it was very nice and clean. Then putting the book back on the shelf, he got on the computer and began to look for jobs again. While he picked up his most recent book Theorizing on Chinese philosophy Reading it he simply sat back in his chair and flipped through the pages to where he had been before. Finding it, he began to read from where he left off.
lily_redwood

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holly haveing gone to her room hearing her mobile ringing witch was on her bed she ran over to grab it and saw she has a text flipping open her phone she smiled at seeing it was from neku.

giggling she shoved her phone in her pocket and bounded down tyhe stairs and into the kitchen where her sister was

"hi annie isn't it a lovely day hehe im so exited to be seeing neku later ok bye"

holly giggled again as she pulled out a icecream and left the kitchen leaving her sister there with her mouth open

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10678 ((lily_redwood))
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you weren't RPing anymore, Bio...

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
BioRust

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quickly, a large sleeping raccoon dog shot up from his bed and looked around his room before rubbing his eyes and yawning. He got out of bed and yawned once more, loudly as he scrambled around to find some clothes. Grabbing a pair of jeans and a t shirt from his closet, he made his way from his rather unclean room. He walked lazily around until he got to the front door. Grabbing a duffel bag before stepping outside and locking the front door.

Shuffling across the yard like an idiot, he eventually made it next door. But he wasn't out front, he was on the side of the house looking up at a window. He jumped up and grabbed the ivy decor that was growing along side the housing. Proceeding to climb up towards the window, the raccoon dog brought himself eye level so he could look inside. Seeing a black and red fox, he brought his hand up and knocked on the window three times "Harvey! Let me in." he tried whispering through the glass.
Pachs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas: I have the perfect idea to for what we can do this summer.....Three Words......American Road Trip....How does that sound too ya? we can get a couple fur's together maybe You, Ian & Me....maybe a few other people like Neku....and Maybe Finn sense's he is knocking on your window wanting to get in.

He went over to the window and opened it up and helped him inside.

"Bleach is healthy... It's mostly water; and we're mostly water. Therefore, we are bleach."
-Nathan Explosion‎-
-----
Pachs Gajah
dragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

still playing his game and removeing the head phones harvey shock his head and grinned

"road trip hey sounds cool huh? god dam finn" harvey said watching jonas open the window for the racoon dog.

sighing harvey picked up his xbox remote and un paused his game and started playing again

looking out the windows he put down his remote and grinned "ya know jonas it's been a long time since we have done anything so yeah ley's blow this town i'll give neku a ring he should be back now besides i need to congralut him on winning the united states champion ship belt anyway.

picking up his phone he punced in neku's number and begane talking

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian was still in his room, reading the book. While he decided to close the computer. Getting up and still reading he looked around his small room. He remembered everything he had done in it. It had changed a lot since then as well as his parents. Putting down the book he decided to go see Jonas, yes it would mean he would have to see Harvey but there really wasn't anything wrong with that. He could tolerate him. Walking out of his room, he stood in the doorway of his brothers room. Seeing Finn, Jonas, and Harvey he smiled.

"What are we doing now Jonas?"
lily_redwood

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bounceing around the house like a bouncy ball holly had been told off by both her parntest to stop getting under there feet.

they know she was exited but as both are busy they didnt need a exited rabbit under there feet so bounding into heroom and picking up her small bag she text neku and harvey to say she was comeing round so the group of what seemed to be misfist could hangout.

bounding back down the stairs she ran into the kitchen and grabbed the icecream her sister had just opened out her hand.

"thanks sis see ya later" leaveing her sister smileing and pulling out another icecream she picked up her travle laptop with seemed to go everywhere with her and ran up the street towards the tailswift's reidence.

smileing that she didnt live very far from the three boys house she skiped up the path and saw the brothers mum

"im guessing there up stairs corret miss tailswift shall i just let my self in" seeing a smile from the brothers mum she giggled and opened the door and walked up satirs spoting the three brothers and finn in harveys room

"hello boys and how are you all today?" holly giggled again as her phone strted ringing

BioRust

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The raccoon dog landed on his ass as Jonas pulled him into the room "Oof. Thanks Jonas. What the shit Harvey, not opening windows for me anymore." he said with a quick and fake sob and a half assed salute "Did I hear right? A road trip you say? Count me in. Sup Ian." he continued as the fox's little brother came into the room "Holly! Good to see ya." Finn said happily as a very cute rabbit came in. He looked around the room before digging through his duffel bag, his entire head in the black bag.

He pulled his head out with a can of Mountain Dew in his mouth. Spitting it out into his hand, he looked up at the other furs in the room "You guys want anything?" the raccoon dog asked them as he set the can off to the side and continued to rummage around through his bag.
Pachs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas: Just something to drink.....But Ya I was thinking of us taking a road trip across the country...see the sites and get out of this town for a while...maybe even the entire summer...It will be like a adventure....What do you guys think...We could take the Van sense Mom never seems to need it....

He leaded again the nearby wall looking at each of them wondering if they would be willing to take such a long trip.

-Nathan Explosion‎-
-----
Pachs Gajah
dragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turning his mobile off harvey strched and picked up his xbox remote once more and looked at finn.

"sorry dude had my headphones on didnt meen to ignore you man" havery smiled tapping the racoon dog on his shoulder then seeing the cute bunny know as holly apper in the doorway along with ian.

"hey holly sup gaylord" harvey then looking at jonas griined and paused his game

"sounds like a great idea sure count me in.... to get away from this mash potoatoe town anything"...

havery said watching finn

Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian wasn't to sure about it, he always like dot be kinda reserved and wasn't to fond of adventure. Though Ian, as uncomfortable it would be, it was better than spending his time in a potato sack of a town. Nodding his head he looked at Jonas.

"Sure I'm in... at least it won't be a complete waste of time... like if we stayed here."

Then Ian looked at Finn and walked over and held out his hand to help him up.

"I'm good Finn.. how about you?"
lily_redwood

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

softly smileing she nodded at harvey while takeing her phone out and ansering it and she smiled exitedly.

"hello neku and how is my united states champion today........." after talking for a little while and her exitement growing she clicked off her phone.

looking at the three fox's and the racoon dog she sighed happily and sat down nwxt to harvey and looked at jonas

"so planing on going on a road trip are you boys? hehe well harvey i got good news for you neku will be here in a hours time ohhhh and if you have any more mountian dew finn i surely woudnt mind a can"

holly smiled while picking up harvey's spare xbox remote

BioRust

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finn tossed the can of Mountain Dew over to Holley before looking in his bag and digging around some more. He pulled out a bottle of water and another Mountain Dew. Tossing the water to Jonas before popping the top on his can on his soda. Within a matter of seconds, the entire can was gone. He chugged it and tossed the empty can into his bag before looking around again. He pulled out a small white piece of rolled up paper "Uhhh, guess I better save this for later." he said as he quickly put the joint back in his bag.
Pachs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas: Ya So if your all in on this I think we could be gone for the entire summer seeing America and see what trouble and fun we could have while where gone....So sense where all in on this I think we should start getting things ready..

He opened the bottle of water and took a drink

-Nathan Explosion‎-
-----
Pachs Gajah
dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((just to let ya all know im gonna be useing neku in my next post from now on ^_^))

looking at jonas then pauseing his game harvey strched and stood up before walking to his mirro and flating some of his red and black fur on his tail down.

"well bro looks like where all in and neku is arriveing soon by the looks of it and i know he will come"

harvey smiled and pulled out his wallet and checked it then looked at finn "hey finn dude how about me and you go and fetch some burgers or pizza and then we can have lunch and discuss this road trip"

looking at what is the gang harvey grinned and turned to the group "o any of you want anything?"

Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm good Brother, I don't eat much fast food."

Ian said with a smile, leaning on the doorway. With a quick jerk of his head Ian looked at Jonas.

"I got all those old road maps if we need them Jonas. Of course, knowing a spirited adventurer like you... you probably don't need them."

Ian said with his casual smile.
lily_redwood

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holly smiled and looked at the black and red fox "ohhhh if your offering i would love a cheese and tomoto pizza and neku would love a bacon cheese burger meal"

holly then looked at her phone again and back at jonas "so where are we gonna go on this roadtrip do we need warm cold clothing or will i have to bring a bikin"

holly smiled woundering what cloths she should bring and any other stuff she needid

BioRust

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finn got up and stretched before pulling a pencil and a notepad from his bag "Alright so a pizza. Extra tomatoes and cheese. One bacon cheeseburger, meal. And you two?" he said looking at Holly then turning to Ian and Jonas. He didn't worry about Harvey or himself, they were getting the stuff after all. While he waited on the two brothers to think, the raccoon dog reached down and threw the strap of his bag over his shoulder and grabbed his soda can as well.
Pachs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas: No I'm fine Finn just had lunch....but I'm talking about a full cross country Road Trip so bring something for every climate just in case. We could be in the mountains and need a jacket and hat one day and in just a day be driving down the roads while its 100 Degrees out. I'm talking about exploring and seeing things not through a book or TV screen....I'm talking about being there to see things with your own eyes and know that you where there and have those memory's to build upon when you see things like that....So; who's all with me on this...

He looked around the room at each of them; waiting for there response.

-Nathan Explosion‎-
-----
Pachs Gajah
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harvey shock his head as he grabbed his wallet witch wason the table near his xbox and pocketed it.

before looking at jonas and giveing an anoyyed look and then stood up and dusting off his cloths.

"i already said im in ya death jonas or just plain forgetfull all of us have said where in for this trip so long as mum wont mind us borrwing the van and we all got enoth money for food trips and so on then we should take my gps ya know incase we get lost on the roads then yeah.

harvey said in a bored voice as he strached and looked at finn "come on then lets get going im getting hungry"

Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"As I said Finn, I don't eat much food. Thanks though"\

Ian said looking at them, turning to Jonas he answered.

"I'm in... it's the only way out of this damn place anyways. Even if we don't know where we are going.... though I could easily do exploring on Fallout New Vegas.... it's one fucking good game, and I have two versions, one on my PS3, and one on my Xbox back home.... Never really understood console wars.... such a imbecilic waste of time. "

Ian yawned uninterested, but stood in the doorway.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*link stop forgetting to sign out when you leave the laptop on*

lily_redwood

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holly just smiled and shock her head and her ears flicked around a little before she stood up and strached and walked towards the window and looked out.

then looking at her phone again she siged and lent on the window still perking up her ears for the sound of a moterbike

then hearing ian she sighed again and turned around to face him "thats all my friend ever plays these days in my personal view i hate it and i dont see how searching and haveing to clear missions in a wasteland is fun?"

holly then softly smiled knowing what boys where like and she looked at her phone again

BioRust

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Personally, I like Dead Space better than Fallout... but for now, FOOD! Let's get rollin' Harvey, I got the munchies too. I'm kinda in the mood for some burgers, you?" the raccoon dog said with a pat to his stomach as he headed for the door. Once again, he was shuffling through his bag and with the amount of random stuff in there, it's like he lived off the thing. He quickly pulled a set of headphones out and popped them into his ears, a heavy metal song could be faintly heard coming from the miniature speakers.
Pachs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas: Well lets go get something to eat and we can talk more about where we all want to go on this trip...

He drinks down the can on Mountain Dew and threw the can onto the pile Harvey had gathered in the short time he had been home.

-Nathan Explosion‎-
-----
Pachs Gajah
dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((to bad for you pachs havey dosnt drink mountain dew HAHA))

harvey lauged and just pointed at his stack of x-box 360 games then stood grabbed a set of keys that was on his bed side table and nodded at the gang.

"first dead space kicks ass in the game industry fallout mah i dont see much fun in it im more of a dead rising fan my self but enoth of games come on finn lets go and get some food before you try eating me"

harvey larfed and snathed up some over head earphones and slapped them on his ears before messing with his ipod and putttig on a very loud metal song (( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ3X-m5Tgww Very Happy))

and heading towards his bedroom door then stoping "ohhh yeah one more thing" harvey grinned and punched ian on the arm and then walked out his bedroom laugheing

Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian looked at him as he walked out, then once he went down the stairs.

"He seems to enjoy doing that, I guess it's the only thing he was ever really good at."

Then Ian looked at Holly.

"I guess it's just a different taste in games, I play Dead Space just as much as Fallout, they are both very good games."

Ian sighed and smiled.

"Well while we wait for the failure and the junkie to gt back with your food, that is if they don't both eat it first... what will we do?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2