FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Bon Bon Town Map
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grllover23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:04 am    Post subject: Bon Bon Town Map Reply with quote

Hello all, I'm working on making a Bon Bon town map. And, to make it as accurate as possible, I was wondering if any of you could help me with the member-created locations.

For instance, if your character owns a store or business, or has a home in or around the town, if you would be kind enough to leave the name of the store/whoever's house/appartment/etc it is, a brief description, and its location within the town relative to some landmark (The Delight Castle for example, or someone elses building) I would be certain to add it and make this map as busy and bustling as the real town.

-Yours Truly, Loretta xoxo
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, assuming Vanessa has no objections. Bon Bon is her creation, after all.

Ashton Gray lives in the third floor norhtwest corner of a high-ish class, well maintained apartment building three stories high on the quiet outskirts of Bon Bon, almost directly west of the Delight Castle, overlooking the countryside on one side and the city in the direction of the Delight Castle on the opposite. The building is gray in color, rectangular, with ivy growing along the sides, moreso on the side facing the country and the apartments on the second and third floors have small balconies
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like a great idea.

I tried to do something similar awhile back, but I lack the skills to create the map itself; so I had to abandon the idea.

I'll be sure to post my fursonas residence here once i get back from class.
Corran
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck. This is gonna be a tough project to complete. So many people have homes in town.

My home would be the fire house. A two-story brick building with a big front door for the engine. It should be somewhere in the middle of town to make responding to a fire easier.
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ring, a boxing Club on the southern most part of Bon Bon. all I know

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another request, and this one I hope will not be met with any potentially hostility.

Not having a membership to the actual site, I can only access the free materials and I am using them to pull together as accurate an image of the true town of Bon Bon as I can. What I am asking is that if any of the members know of any other images of the town itself, like a sky view or something that exist in the member materials that I could have that would be useful in the creation of a map?

Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe there are some pages with landscape and town in the free preview.

miss Sorpia's mansion is a large mansion with a huge garden in the outskirts of Bon Bon, right next to the forrest. It is white with a blue roof.
It has three floors + a basement. It has a huge frontpource and backpource, a small tower, a large art studio and stables for four horses on the side.
There are 20 guest rooms, two living rooms, a dinner room, three rooms for servants, kitchen, a punishment room, several bathrooms and a ball room.
The huge garden has a lot of open space, different plants, flowers and trees. The pride of the garden is the rare blue roses growing next to the mansion. There is a gardenhouse/gazebo in the middle of the garden where you can see the sun setting over the mountains.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta, if I read that right, you just asked us to share member content with a non PBB member. And if that's what you did, then you need to leave. Now. Because that's called theft of Vanessa Santato's hard and heartfelt work and that is NOT something we look kindly on here. So either tell me I'm wrong or leave.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
Loretta, if I read that right, you just asked us to share member content with a non PBB member. And if that's what you did, then you need to leave. Now. Because that's called theft of Vanessa Santato's hard and heartfelt work and that is NOT something we look kindly on here. So either tell me I'm wrong or leave.
did you really need to be so vicious?

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:

Whoa ...... I know your not trying to be mean, but Damn

You just told a new member to leave.

She didn't ask for the comics, she ask for material to make a map.

Your a member and you know theres no images of what shes looking for, you could have left it at that.

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seriously Ashton, she's ask a simple question, she was relatively polite about it, you could just as easily have been polite with your response.

Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I don't think you can get your hands on anything else other than what is in the free section
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Opens my mouth to say someting but closes it and walks off*
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_Wildlife wrote:
Ashton Gray wrote:

Whoa ...... I know your not trying to be mean, but Damn

You just told a new member to leave.

She didn't ask for the comics, she ask for material to make a map.

Your a member and you know theres no images of what shes looking for, you could have left it at that.

I apologize Ashton , I didn't mean to call you out like I did. It was rude and unnecessary for me to say those things to you.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador: You should talk. I may not have been polite, but I was'nt rude either. I stated the facts as I knew them in an impartial and direct way.

Texas: A lot of people tend not to notice the line between meanness and directness. I did'nt tell a new member to leave, I told her not to ask for member material she does not have access to herself or to tell me I was mistaken in what I saw.

Maxwell: Vanessa's work has been stolen and distributed more times that I care to think about, as many people here can attest to. So I'd say my concern is more than justified.
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still seemed a little harsh, eh but then I'm an idiot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With that i have to agree to Ashton. I know he can be a little blut, heck he even chewed me out when i asked for somthing like that when i was new.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
And if that's what you did, then you need to leave. Now. Because that's called theft of Vanessa Santato's hard and heartfelt work and that is NOT something we look kindly on here. So either tell me I'm wrong or leave.

didn't tell her to leave?

if you say so

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grllover23 wrote:
Another request, and this one I hope will not be met with any potentially hostility.

Not having a membership to the actual site, I can only access the free materials and I am using them to pull together as accurate an image of the true town of Bon Bon as I can. What I am asking is that if any of the members know of any other images of the town itself, like a sky view or something that exist in the member materials that I could have that would be useful in the creation of a map?

I looked through all the comics, if your looking for aerial images the best one your gonna find is in the free material(Wilson entering the city). The only other photo that might be of some help would be on page 11 of Issue 7(center of the page), you will need membership to be able to view it unfortunately.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
didn't tell her to leave?

Yes, I did. And then I gave her the opportunity to correct me. And when all is said and done, I can tell her to leave until my keyboard breaks but I can't make her go. All I can do is express myself with clumsy human words. It's up to the person reading or hearing them to decide how much power to give them.
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe It would be better if every one just dropped it and moved on Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:

Texas: A lot of people tend not to notice the line between meanness and directness. I did'nt tell a new member to leave, I told her not to ask for member material she does not have access to herself or to tell me I was mistaken in what I saw.

Again I'm sorry i called you out.

I did indeed misinterprete your directness as "meanness". I was only looking out for a fellow member. I hope we can still be friends

Silvador please drop it , this is all a misunderstanding. We shouldn't be arguing with each other, we should be friends

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxwell The Tiger wrote:
Maybe It would be better if every one just dropped it and moved on Very Happy

What he said
Mr Writer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(i cant properly display my dissapointment here. I know her, and she deserved more respect that what she got. will say nothign more)

Alexi owns and operates Alexi's Sweets Gelato Bar in the business district of Bonbon. It is about three blocks down the road from Delights Castle. It is a two story building with an outdoor patio seating area. the bottom floor is the icecream parlor and the top floor is Alexi's studio apartment. I see it as being located on a corner of an intersection.

And yes, I do wear a bag on my head. Why do you ask?
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Alexi, Your Just saying that because you... Moving on)
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Tux of Class appears on the main road, down the street from the castle. The shop is framed black with gold trimming. Hanging above the door is a sign in the shape of a top hat black with a red band and gold letters with the name of the shop. The name is also carved into the board above the door and painted gold.

Samuel's manor lays towards the outskirt of town, down a side street that intersects with the main road next to his shop.
grllover23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize for any trouble.

And I've managed to add all of the listed places so far. The first draft is going to be a simple over-head aerial view that will be mostly like a simple tourist map. Once that is finalized I will take it to a birdseye view with the more specific details you all have mentioned.

Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, nobody said it would be easy. Anyways, since apparently most of the city itself is one big community, Runai's Post office: The Brass Handle, lays somewhere near the middle next to town square.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Pschatric office is across the street from writers ice cream parlor so i can tell my patients "go get some Ice cream it will make you feel better"
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Golden Glass pub faces into the square of the town, in the busiest section of 'down town' Bon Bon.

Ewan lives in an apartment above the pub.

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5