FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Twilight of an Age OOC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 110, 111, 112  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a little curious about something, actually. Can a person turn into a Devas or Daemon or be part Devas or Daemon?
Arcanus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See I had that same question as well, you can only be one or the other, not both.

A devas can fall and become a daemon while a daemon can rise to be a devas. As for a person turning into one or the other I have no idea.

My Fursona:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11813

My FA:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/arcsol/
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf wrote:
I'm a little curious about something, actually. Can a person turn into a Devas or Daemon or be part Devas or Daemon?
yeah you can have a deamon and a devas for parents but that just makes you a normal fur you have to join them and believe what they believe inorder to become what they are if you were born from to of the same faction you were raised on their ideals so you become that early on ..its not like being two different species its more of two different factions and which side your on

CafePress
FurAffinity
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I see... What I had in mind was something like a character whose mother or father was a Devas or Daemon but had no idea they were. Then, one of the following would happen:

1. During the journey, he or she starts to pick up clues about who their parents really were and ultimately decides to either follow their example or to go against it.

2. The character finds an artifact made for either Devas or Daemon. As the character wears or uses the object, his or her abilities start to emerge and they begin learning about their true selves through visions.

That was just an idea knocking about in their head.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf wrote:
Ah, I see... What I had in mind was something like a character whose mother or father was a Devas or Daemon but had no idea they were. Then, one of the following would happen:

1. During the journey, he or she starts to pick up clues about who their parents really were and ultimately decides to either follow their example or to go against it.

2. The character finds an artifact made for either Devas or Daemon. As the character wears or uses the object, his or her abilities start to emerge and they begin learning about their true selves through visions.

Of course, their wings wouldn't give them any clues who they are...

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Arcanus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He didn't mean it like that. Normal fur with hereditary powers, as it goes on he may or may not become a devas/daemon with said hereditary powers.

My Fursona:

My FA:
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
Leaf wrote:

Of course, their wings wouldn't give them any clues who they are...
like i said its more a faction and joining a faction system so you would only have the wings if you were completely within the realm of their beliefs ...but the better person to explain how it works would be A_T

CafePress
FurAffinity
Katmir

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf wrote:
Um... Sorry to intrude, but I have recently taken a liking to this game you are all playing. If it is all right with you, I'd like to participate in this too. Though, I do need a bit of a recap for the story...

A_T hath decreed: Leaf is the final Champion of the Twilight Age. Seriously, you're in , and you're the absolute last player allowed.

And last I checked, a fur was "born" a Deva or a Daemon, with all physical characteristics present, and could change into the other as personal nature affects physicality. Think about Jedis and Sith attitude/looks, and get jiggy with it.

A_T also asked me to pass along the story recap, if youre still interested in sticking around for the long haul of this epicness. Note me on FA.
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All right, then. Here's my profile:

Name: Aurelius
Race: Eastern Cottontail Rabbit
Fur Color: Brownish red
Faction: Devas
Weapons: Iron daggers and a set of throwing knives.
Clothing: A green shirt with brown pants and brown boots
Armor: Leather Jerkin With Leather Hand and Leg Guards

Background: As a young boy, Aurelius grew up in an orphanage with no memory of his parents. The only thing he had to remind him of them was a dove shaped pendant hung around his neck.

The orphanage he lived in was found at the border between the lands controlled by the Devas and the Kingdom of Dells. He devoted himself to the study of the Devas' scripture, hoping to someday be chosen for the temples of the capital city.

Because of the orphanage was near the kingdom of Dells, scholars would come by and help teach the children about the world around them. Aurelius was amazed at what they had to teach. He listened to their words with rapt attention while still keeping his faith in the Devas.

The more the scholars taught him, however, the more Aurelius began to doubt the scriptures. The darker aspects of history that occurred gave him grief, as he felt it was the Devas' duty to stop them from happening. It wasn't until his thirteenth birthday, however, that he learned about the atrocities that the Devas themselves committed; one of which was an ancient crusade resulting in the deaths of thousands deemed "Daemon worshipers" by the Arch Devas.

Overcome by his inner conflict between believing either the scriptures or the knowledge gained from the scholars, Aurelius fled from the orphanage at night and began to travel on his own. In the years he traveled on his own, the boy did odd jobs in each town he visited to get by, hiding his true identity from others. Unfortunately, it did not hid him from Daemons, resulting in a few altercations with them. It was after the first of these confrontations that he taught himself the art of knife throwing and dagger play.

Personality: Aurelius preferring to knock out or incapacitate his opponents in combat if he has a choice. He still feels conflicted between the scriptures and his knowledge and does not reveal his Devas heritage unless the situation calls for it.

Family: Unknown

(If there needs improvement on this, please let me know.)

Last edited by Leaf on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give me a skip. I've wracked my brain for days and it gives me smoke.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=238903#238903- Wolf & Grimm!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolfstride/ = My FA
Katmir

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katmir wrote:
POSTMASTER :

Aaron_Thom
Katmir
Hoshiginiro
Wolf-Stride
Caroline
Drofgod969
Arcanus
Leaf

Aw c'mon, Wolf! Not even a sentence with Strauss sharpening his scythe, or contemplating a BJ from living dead jill? Oh, well....

Miss Caroline is next!
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( do forgive. Typing this from my phone. I'm waiting on replies from WolfStride and Katmir. ))
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he said he was skipping...
Arcanus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She didn't mean it like that, she waiting on them prolly because her post involves their characters.

My Fursona:

My FA:
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, so that's it. My mistake.
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if everyone would be up for this. Though it's passed my mind more than once.

What if there was like an after RP, where maybe we spend a lot of our time quelling the remains of Philip's army.

And if you like, you can even play as one of Philip's old generals perhaps. I am not sure if it would still promote character development as much.
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That seems like a good idea. Though, it'd probably be best to wait until after this one is done.
Katmir

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever see a foetus preside over a business meeting? Me neither. And that's how much character development you'd get jumping a shark. I mean, no thanks.
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katmir wrote:
Ever see a foetus preside over a business meeting? Me neither. And that's how much character development you'd get jumping a shark. I mean, no thanks.

I can't tell if I offended you, or amused you, or both.
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((My part is up. I decided that I didn't want to wait for WolfStride to reply, so I hope I used his character correctly.

Anyway, I kinda figured it was time we actually had the group start to intertwine itself better than it has. So... me and going through the front door and all.

So... yeah. My part. ))
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL sorry but Hexpoint is a Caribou not a rabbit. Also, we're not heading to the Rover capital, Rover's don't have a capital. Only Sanctuary and they only stay their long enough to learn and then leave or they gather their for a massive offensive, which they don't do often. No we're headed to the Capital of Lunar, Vailen and Crystal's home, to meet with the Emperor, to get Vailen fully healed and to learn of current events. Once Vailen is healed and does some training then we'll move on to Sanctuary.

Head's up for the future...

Better start getting annoyed Caroline. The Wizards of Lunar are going to be all over you seeing as you're a Necromagi and they just love learning about any magic they don't know... kind of like flies to a cake really.

Wolfstride, you're going to meet Zail here in a bit. He's a pretty big fella and is Crystal's and Vailen's older brother. You'll like him Twisted Evil

Hoshi... well being the last dragon you're going to get a lot of attention anyway.

Since Dorian's coming back you're character will be talking with Emperor Orden himself. Be prepared for he's a stubborn man.

Same goes for your character Dro seeing as he's leader of the Barbarian nation.

Katmir... I have no idea, sorry.

Finally there's Leaf and Arcanus... Well again I have no idea. We'll meet up with you 2 whenever you're ready.

Course this is a few post later, not the next post. Just thought I would give you guys a little heads up on what's coming up so we can plan accordingly.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured I would meet you guys up at the boat, trying to help the crew patch you all up.

Last edited by Leaf on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arcanus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already have my next couple of posts planned so you dont need to worry about me, I would meet the group at the temple when the time came.

My Fursona:

My FA:
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool. Just remember the only way for Vailen to fully heal is to be taken to the Temple of Luna. Again I have a map on my FA page to give you guys an idea where everything is located at.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron, i sent you a note about my post. Well one qestion is. The question about going somewere is, the other one isn't.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Hey Aaron,

Okay, I fixed the point about HexPoint being a rabbit. I guess I always just thought he was a hare or something.

Anyway, the Wizards of Lunar can "all over you seeing as you're a Necromagi and they just love learning about any magic they don't know"... and we've seen how helpful Caroline is about feeding information to others and hiding in plain sight. So... *shrug* I dunno. You guys and having to know how stuff works. ))
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh Aaron, what exactly am I talking to Emperor Orden about?

And I am actually pretty excited to talk to him, even if he is stubborn.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dorian Longstreet wrote:
Uh Aaron, what exactly am I talking to Emperor Orden about?

And I am actually pretty excited to talk to him, even if he is stubborn.

You're the Emeroress so what do two leaders of two powerful Empires talk about? I have no idea. Its just a heads up to give everyone time to think of what they want to do when the time comes. Again this won't be till have few posts from now.
Katmir

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline, you're funny. You're right to point out that I type "blue daemon caribou" and mention his antlers way too much in every one of my posts. I just don't like saying HexPoint all the time. Aaanywho... At the last sentence, Caroline should be pointing at the daemon, not a "rabbit".
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((There Katmir. I think I fixed the last one. And I got it. HexPoint is a blue deamon caribou. Not a rabbit. ))
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 110, 111, 112  Next
Page 87 of 112