FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
<Closed>
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: <Closed> Reply with quote

Josh Makes sure They all head out the Doors and then he limps beside an unconscious Kyle and slumps down beside him. He takes a cigarette out of his pocket and lights it up.His Wounds were too fatal for a doctor to fix, and he would only lead the rest to be prosecuted.

Josh: (Looking at KO'd Kyle) Thanks alot for shooting me, Guess I've always known I would be shot to death, never thought I would Die before I was born though. But I guess that's the beauty of it. Died in 1895, born in 1985, 90 years.

As he lights up the cigarette he recalls what Paul, his old homie said to him. "Smoking'll Kill You, Josh"

Last edited by Maxwell The Tiger on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxwell The Tiger wrote:
Josh Makes sure They all head out the Doors and then he limps beside an unconscious Kyle and slumps down beside him. He takes a cigarette out of his pocket and lights it up.His Wounds were too fatal for a doctor to fix, and he would only lead the rest to be prosecuted.

Josh: (Looking at KO'd Kyle) Thanks alot for shooting me, Guess I've always known I would be shot to death, never thought I would Die before I was born though. But I guess that's the beauty of it. Died in 1895, born in 1985, 90 years.

As he lights up the cigarette he recalls what Paul, his old homie said to him. "Smoking'll Kill You, Josh"
Josh Puffs away at the Cigarette and looks down at his wounds, watching as the blood trinkles through his Jacket onto the floor. as he starts to fade away he thinks for a minute for his last words.

Josh: I, I can't think of anything good to say...

as he falls to his side the Cigarette falls and his head falls onto his arm over the ground... and as his breath Passes the smoke from his lungs fills the air. As if to signal his soul leaving his body... He wad Dead.

Josh shot up, his head wasn't as sore as he remembered, he quickly turned his head, a Bank, Yes!!

Kyle was beside him, still tied up! Yes!

His wounds were gone, and the blood on the floor was gone.

Josh: (Stands up) Thank you Bernie, you big Faggot

he picks up the cigarette, takes a last puff and flicks it away then checks his pockets, all the stuff was there, and his pockets, his Deagle was there too. He proceeded through the Bank to find his Browning, all the Banks customers had fled, so he could walk out just like that.

Josh: Gotta Lay Low, as far as they're all concerned I'm still dead...

Fin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5