FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Andrew wolfs fursona

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
furrynerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Andrew wolfs fursona Reply with quote

ok i just started this but im giving some information
name:Andrew Wolf
species:brown wolf
nationaity:america in kentucky(actual where i live)
sexuaity:straight
appearance:6'2 wolf dark brown fur also wears round glasses (think of john lennons glasses if you know him)wears black jeans and a long sleeve button up black shirt
background:hearing about bon bon a while ago he ran there raised in a semi rich family helped him he knows

It didnt take that long for him to live a "good life" at the mansion .

personaity:hes a normal guy who likes to listen to music the type is a form of accoustic metal.from the way way past uses the instruments they have and play fast.also hes a kinda quiet guy.

residence in the southern part of the mansion lives in a large shed like house.

hobbies;listens to music and walks around and at times looks and mayflowers house and goes to parties.

sex life:uses the doggy alot because he likes the way the girl sounds while he does it and likes big breasted girl with nice butts.also uses the missionary because the girl likes it and like to look at them while he does it

seems like enough info tell me how i could improve it.

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743

Last edited by furrynerd on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, welcome to Bon Bon.
Its nice to that I'm not the only person just starting out.
Folks here like non violent fursonas, so your on the right track.
Makes sure you keep updating your character.
relentless

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sup not a bad fursona

to be fair i think opinion varies on the subject of violent or non violent fursonas, but in the end is up to you what your fursona is and you shouldn't let other people's opinion affect you decision
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes dont let peer pressure affect ure decision
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

relentless wrote:
sup not a bad fursona

to be fair i think opinion varies on the subject of violent or non violent fursonas, but in the end is up to you what your fursona is and you shouldn't let other people's opinion affect you decision

I hope your not inferring that I was doing such a thing( pressuring Andrew to alter his bio ,or have a dislike for violent fursona)

I was commending Andrew for his originality in picking a humble profession/ past, which is a rare thing(in a good way).
I'm not suggesting he change a thing unless Andrew sees fit to do so.

I personaly admire a good rugged and violent fursona, my first draft for my character was a battle harden soldier and even my current bio has a body count ;but there are those who think "violence doesn't belong in Bon Bon"

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
furrynerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thinks for the comments just one question is mine the only ones thats a farmer and from america

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Andrew wolfs fursona Reply with quote

Welcome to Bon Bon, furrynerd.

I think your fursona is looking good, but there's also some room for improvement.

There are a couple of things I'd like to make some suggestions for:
furrynerd wrote:

personaitysmart strong and tall.hes a normal guy who likes to listen to music and do it.

I think this one seems like it's been mixed with his personality. That he is strong and tall are physical descriptions. Personality is very importent IMO, so I think this is a section you should add more to. So far you have that he's smart and that he listens to music, which is more of a hobby anyway. So you really only have a single word to describe his personality. What is Andrew Wolf really like? Is he the shy or quiet type, or a a more social guy who likes to talk and meet new people? If you're finding it difficult to come up with a description of his personality, try thinking of a character from somewhere else that you think is a lot like Andrew, and simply describe that character.

furrynerd wrote:
hobbies;listens to music
What kind of music does he listen to? Are you really sure that there aren't any other things he enjoy doing when he isn't working? Perhaps takign a walk through Bon Bon or the countryside surrounding it? Playing cards? Dancing? Reading? Perhaps he enjoys whittling?

furrynerd wrote:
sex life:knows enough to make a girl feel good
uses the doggy alot

Since you've decided to add in some sexual preferences, I think you should expand on them. Why does he like the doggy style position so much? Is it somethign physical like how it feels to be with a woman in this position, or is it the sight in front of him? Or perhaps something psychological, like how it makes him feel to have sex with a woman in this position?

You could add in more positions or other sexual preferences as well. Perhaps soem detail on what he likes? Big breasts, small breasts? Tall or short women? Things like that.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries

Last edited by Symphony on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides, listening to music is a very expensive hobby in the time period. Record players don't even exist yet, and the wax cylinder using phonographs are expensive and... less than inspiring in performance. Live performance is almost the only way to listen to it. Razz

But I can understand in that it can be difficult to describe a character, as you yourself may not even know the personality yet. I find it easiest to craft the physical, nut and bolt details of appearance, occupation, and background, then extrapolate a personality from there, modified by actually playing the character out against others.

For example, the intelligent and highly educated vixen you can see to the left came from a very cultured upbringing. So she acts smart, witty, sardonic, and often very arrogant and (probably) irritating. Teases, but does not often go all the way. Wink
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
Besides, listening to music is a very expensive hobby in the time period. Record players don't even exist yet, and the wax cylinder using phonographs are expensive and... less than inspiring in performance. Live performance is almost the only way to listen to it. Razz

Which, I suppose, makes musicians like myself and Foxonian quite the boon in this town.

kommy wrote:
For example, the intelligent and highly educated vixen you can see to the left came from a very cultured upbringing. So she acts smart, witty, sardonic, and often very arrogant and (probably) irritating. Teases, but does not often go all the way. Wink

All of which makes you all the more fascinating an individual, fraulein. Though, I have yet to find an instance of you being irritating.
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
. Though, I have yet to find an instance of you being irritating.

Being irritating is my job. Confused
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, being funny is your job. Very Happy
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*whips a tear away from his eye
ah sir ashton gray your music reachs my soul and calms it so

its a shame with my job being a entertainer at delight castle but i mostly do very dangerous stuff im sure people only watch me to see if i kill my self Crying or Very sad

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone please try to stay on target.

I don't like to tell people how to create a character. but if you would like a little advice here it is( im not comfortable telling you to alter anything, this is your character)

Symphony wrote:
I think this one seems like it's been mixed with his personality. That he is strong and tall are physical descriptions. Personality is very importent IMO, so I think this is a section you should add more to. So far you have that he's smart and that he listens to music, which is more of a hobby anyway. So you really only have a single word to describe his personality. What is Andrew Wolf really like? Is he the shy or quiet type, or a a more social guy who likes to talk and meet new people? If you're finding it difficult to come up with a description of his personality, try thinking of a character from somewhere else that you think is a lot like Andrew, and simply describe that character.

What kind of music does he listen to? Are you really sure that there aren't any other things he enjoy doing when he isn't working? Perhaps takign a walk through Bon Bon or the countryside surrounding it? Playing cards? Dancing? Reading? Perhaps he enjoys whittling?

Since you've decided to add in some sexual preferences, I think you should expand on them. Why does he like the doggy style position so much? Is it somethign physical like how it feels to be with a woman in this position, or is it the sight in front of him? Or perhaps something psychological, like how it makes him feel to have sex with a woman in this position?

Listen to Symphony , she has some good suggestions

Here are some of my tweaks .
If you have idea of how you want your character to look be sure to talk about the details, try and paint a mental image of what you want.
Try and pick a specific species of wolf you are(example timber wolf, grey wolf)
furrynerd wrote:
nationaity:america

your nationality is "america", you should be a little more detailed(example North,South, which state )

furrynerd wrote:
personaitysmart strong and tall.hes a normal guy who likes to listen to music and do it.

you are mixing you personality , your appearance, and your hobbies together. try to seperate those traits and expand on them.

furrynerd wrote:
background:hearing about bon bon a while ago he ran there raised in a semi rich family helped him he knows

It didnt take that long for him to live a "good life" at the mansion .

Sad i really dont understand.

Please forgive me for everything i said , im disgusted with myself for criticizing your work.

*slap myself in the face*
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, it takes awhile to get used to, and if you are one of the loyal members intending to get to the fabled Four Aces member avatar, you have six months to perfect on it..
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome young apprentice. There are plenty here who can help you hone your fursona til the glorious time of getting your avatar arrives.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's one big farm boy.

Settling in on a bit more details would be good, but you're off to a good start.

Yes, you're the only farmer, but not the only American. Do you plan to work as a farm hand in the Bon Bon area, or are you going to be a handy man or just a traveller?

furrynerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably an average traveler but i help to get money with about "everything" and a handy man

Ling/Lee:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1