FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Pick another avatar to have sex with your fursona
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thats cheating, your a ninja?

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no... *still there after the smoke clears* just a distraction *ties up Xvik*
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Xvik, Drodell wants to have sex with you, in bondage! Twisted Evil

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So glad im not that xvik guy tied up over there. <_<''

-Xivk
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XD

poor xivx XD
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now I gotta ask, you guys misspelling on purpose or can I put 3 more counts on me names curse?

-Xivk
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure whether I should be flattered of frightened by how many people mentioned me in their choices. I think I'll choose flattered.
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
I'm not sure whether I should be flattered of frightened by how many people mentioned me in their choices. I think I'll choose flattered.

*looks cute towards Ashton* <3<3<3 That's what you get when you take good care of me <3<3<3
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darn, I'm too gentlemanly? Well, I guess that's what I get for being a gentleman in the streets while being a different guy between the sheets. Laughing Come to think of it, I'm wondering if I missed some stuff out of my long post in the "kinks and personality" thread. I think I might have done. Don't mind me, I think I'm starting to waffle now.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before Ashton knows it, Henk and a large group of girls and some men are around him. There all naked, nipples erect, penisses up and high, tails swinging.

"Oooh, Ashton, please have sex with us will want you so BAD!!" are they all begging the wolf.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-shakes Henk roughly- Wake up, Henk, you're dreaming!
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:
Before Ashton knows it, Henk and a large group of girls and some men are around him. There all naked, nipples erect, penisses up and high, tails swinging.

"Oooh, Ashton, please have sex with us will want you so BAD!!" are they all begging the wolf.

and i'll be like all small and tiny like: aaaaaaah no fair! I just want to cuddle!!! *wants to get picked up and petted*
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-picks up Karine and pets her-
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lookout tadelash hes gone crazy!

-Xivk
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic wrote:
Labrn did sketch a rather nice image of me and Drake "tit fucking" as its called, though would one of our scientists find a more suitable name? I mean, blowjobs can still be called oral sex or a "blowski" but "tit sex or breast sex" just doesn't sound as good. *shrugs* Am I the only one who thinks so?

According to Wikipedia, it's apparently also called "tit wank" or "French fuck" in the UK. Of course, you can't believe everything you read on Wikipedia (can any Brits or Scots among our membership verify this information?)

The only other alternative would be to use the popular Japanese term of "paizuri". It has the added benefit of not being too descriptive, and can be slipped into a conversation without most English-speaking bystanders understanding what it means. The downside: you'll look like more of a perverted Otaku for using the word, or someone not in the know might mistake the context of the word for something much more disturbing or extreme (after all, the Japanese did introduce the world to the concept of "bukkake"... *shudder*)

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard the term "tit wank" before, yes, but never used it myself. To me, that sounds more like you're wanking a tit. Laughing Never heard it called a "French fuck" though. Maybe it's from a different part of the UK.
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic wrote:

Ronald, (yeah, he's got an avatar, Razz ) well, we've already had a mini comic, a commission by BBMBBF, and Vanessa says you and I and Gantros may be in the first Royal Member 3some

As I've stated in other posts, this is the first I've heard of this, and to be honest, I consider myself very hetero, so a FMM threesome is very weird to me, and as far as being in character, Gantros is very inexperienced, having only studied the erotic arts from books and treatise such as Kama Sutra and Daphne Mallow's books, though he is creative and is always coming up with new ideas, making my encounter with Violet technically my first time. The only possible explanation for my calm demeanor during the whole thing is sheer force of willpower and faith in my research.

Also, based on the mini-comic, wouldn't Ronald be
a.) busy with Loucille, or at least trying to escape
b.) still in the 'doghouse' with Mystic, considering that it was the same night.
c.) more interested in Betty, regardless

If Vanessa has already done the comic pages, there's not much that I can say or do about it, but for the record, I find that having a threesome between myself, Ronald, and Mystic to go against the canon of the story thus far, considering that the Mini-comic was acknowledged in the comic proper.

Being the romantic type, and since I was under the impression that nothing sensual was going to happen between myself and Mystic during the ball, I would have played it out like so:

Having been bored by the party after the dance, I am alone on a high balcony overlooking Bonbon. Mystic approaches and flirts, thankful for my chivalry and being none too subtle about her intentions. She suggests going to one of the antechambers in the main hall, but I have a more exciting proposition. I pick her up, spread my wings, and glide out over Bonbon.

Clothing flutters down out of the night sky onto a few puzzled Bonbon residents who either didn't attend or left the party early. Meanwhile, Mystic and myself become the first to experience the 'Mile High Club' in Bonbon history.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gantros wrote:

b.) still in the 'doghouse' with Mystic, considering that it was the same night.

If Vanessa has already done the comic pages, there's not much that I can say or do about it, but for the record, I find that having a threesome between myself, Ronald, and Mystic to go against the canon of the story thus far, considering that the Mini-comic was acknowledged in the comic proper.

One of the most important pieces of advice to remember when dealing with women: "It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind." I'm sure Mystic simply didn't stay angry at Ronald for very long... Trust me, I've seen this sort of rapid change in opinion numerous times, both from female friends and family members. I suppose we should be thankful she's not the sort to hold a grudge... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Johnny's backstory
Tursi
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh... thanks for the honorable mention, Mystic, it's amazing to me how often I've heard that line of reasoning. Luckily I'm just as happy with the tease and odd grope anyway. Wink

On the other paw, Cassandre, I think I might just have to learn to be a little rougher for you, if only to minimize the number of puncture wounds I would suffer. I will definately say that there will be no oral foreplay. Wink (I suppose it's to be expected with a wild feline, eh? Wink )
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gantros wrote:
As I've stated in other posts, this is the first I've heard of this, and to be honest, I consider myself very hetero, so a FMM threesome is very weird to me, and as far as being in character, Gantros is very inexperienced, having only studied the erotic arts from books and treatise such as Kama Sutra and Daphne Mallow's books, though he is creative and is always coming up with new ideas, making my encounter with Violet technically my first time. The only possible explanation for my calm demeanor during the whole thing is sheer force of willpower and faith in my research.

Well, to start Gantros, you have been a bit absent when I've discussed it, and tried to hint at it in some of your other posts. Razz

If you look at the mini-comic, I retaliated against Ronald's rude statement with a rather firm stomp to the foot, but was shocked when I saw you KO the unsuspecting cat. Though I may have been upset with Ronald, if your in the dog house with me, that means "You owe me." Wink However, that doesn't mean I want to see him dead and buried. I'm not the grudge bearing type, but more of a bookie, keeping tabs on who owes me what.

So as I see it, I thank you for your chivalry, but you owe an apology, and he owes me, SO what better way than for you two to "Kiss and make up.." at least in my fashion. *Sly grin* So Ronald's going to have to kiss a little ass to get back on my good graces. . but let's just say its not my ass he'll be providing the oral entertainment for. *Gives a flirtsy, "you know it" wink to those who caught the innuendo* Meanwhile, I still have Gantros to thank for coming to my aid, so why not keep with the theme, hmm? *Pulls Gantros over to the bedside, sitting at a comfortable level with his lap* Especially with this news that he's still rather inexperienced. Don't worry, if Vanessa will allow, I'll keep you two on opposite ends so there isn't any awkward male bumping into one another down below.

Gantros wrote:
Being the romantic type, and since I was under the impression that nothing sensual was going to happen between myself and Mystic during the ball, I would have played it out like so:

Having been bored by the party after the dance, I am alone on a high balcony overlooking Bonbon. Mystic approaches and flirts, thankful for my chivalry and being none too subtle about her intentions. She suggests going to one of the antechambers in the main hall, but I have a more exciting proposition. I pick her up, spread my wings, and glide out over Bonbon.

Clothing flutters down out of the night sky onto a few puzzled Bonbon residents who either didn't attend or left the party early. Meanwhile, Mystic and myself become the first to experience the 'Mile High Club' in Bonbon history.

Now that sounds like an interesting proposal too. I like both our ideas. So, if you're not too thrilled with the idea of a threesome, than we can leave it to Vanessa to pick from the two.
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa e-mailed me personally and the gist of the message can be found in other posts. I am sorry for my reaction to the news, and I have no excuse for any future problems it may have caused. For the record, I wasn't going to go flying off the handle or anything over the scene itself, I was just shocked that a.) I was going to have a scene at all considering my previous appearance, and b.) that Mystic apparently changed her mind and that I missed it.
Admittedly, Mystic was right that I was busy with the Zone flash and the only forum posts I really frequented in last couple months were those pertaining to the flash and maybe anything else that caught my interest at that time. I blame no one but myself for my behavior and I again apologize for any problems I caused for anyone involved, specifically Vanessa, Mystic, and Ronald.

<Falls to his knees and prostrates himself>
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You really shouldn't be doing that in front of other people, Gantros, it's a little disgusting... Oh, wait, you said "prostrate"... nevermind, my fault. The old brain's spell-check ain't what it used to be... Laughing yuk

I'm sure noboby took offense, you were obviously confused about the facts of the matter, which led to more confusion... confusion begets confusion, and so forth.

Johnny's backstory
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, the folks have returned with my niece, so I'll have to reply to this topic later on at home or work or something. Embarassed

Sorry to keep you all in suspense, though I think I saw my name a few times.

Oh, and Symphony, to reassure you. I'm a giant compared to the other Aldebarans who only grow to maybe 4'6" max. I believe I'm roughly the same height as Kommy as it turns out, so how does she match to Constance?
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:

Oh, and Symphony, to reassure you. I'm a giant compared to the other Aldebarans who only grow to maybe 4'6" max. I believe I'm roughly the same height as Kommy as it turns out, so how does she match to Constance?

Well, I looked at kommy's avatar description post, where she states that Camarilla is 5 ft. 11 in. I don't know Betty's actual height, but my guess is that Camarilla is an inch or two taller than Betty.

Constance is about a head taller than Betty. Smile

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Unfortunately, the folks have returned with my niece, so I'll have to reply to this topic later on at home or work or something. Embarassed

Sorry to keep you all in suspense, though I think I saw my name a few times.

oh mah gods i can't wait XD
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time for anuther, Useless fact.

Napolien Bonapart's hight was in fact average for a French man at his time. The reason he is depicted as being small is becase he liked to have giants for body guards.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only his length was small, he he he Twisted Evil

xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:
Not only his length was small, he he he Twisted Evil

Expect to be hunted by a small spirit for that one. lol

-Xivk
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah, I hate my whims being pinned down so, but I suppose I'll give it a go...

Perhaps I'm a little odd, but I tend to focus purely on avatars that have a portrait here and talk regularly. I just like to both be able to see them and talk with them. Just one or the other never seems to interest me.

For men, I'd probably be able to have fun with Johnny, Labrn, and Ashton. The latter is nice enough that me may even coax me from my loose morals. I suspect he may be worth it.

For females, I really liked Jillian. We got on very well and she was a cute and enthusiastic mechanic that went well with my somewhat eccentric scholar. But since she is no longer with us, I am no longer sure... Sweet little Caroline always looks like she can use a hug, though. And I love a girl who helps me get more patients. Cool
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:

For females, I really liked Jillian. We got on very well and she was a cute and enthusiastic mechanic that went well with my somewhat eccentric scholar. But since she is no longer with us, I am no longer sure... Sweet little Caroline always looks like she can use a hug, though. And I love a girl who helps me get more patients. Cool

What happened to Jillian? I'm always the last to know! Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10