FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Pick another avatar to have sex with your fursona
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
Cassandre wrote:
Jerin Nekros wrote:
Not sure I could isolate this down to a single person, but i've got it narrowed down to a few.

Female

Either Kommy, or Symphony.

No offense to the other ladies, who are most definitely attractive, but Kommy and Symphony both have that air that hints at danger about them, and gives them the extra draw to pull a guy like me in.

Ahem.

He said "an air that hints at danger about them", dear, not "a constant threat of bodily harm about them". There's a subtle difference.

there is that too Laughing
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassandre wrote:
Jerin Nekros wrote:
Not sure I could isolate this down to a single person, but i've got it narrowed down to a few.

Female

Either Kommy, or Symphony.

No offense to the other ladies, who are most definitely attractive, but Kommy and Symphony both have that air that hints at danger about them, and gives them the extra draw to pull a guy like me in.

Ahem.

--

For me...Erg, this is difficult.

I think that for women, I'd have eithor Sahtori (just to cuddle, she's got a big, floofy tail ^^), Symphony, or Mystik.

Symphony, because I'm super short, and I like tall people, same with Scorpia, but also because she's very pretty.

for teh boys.

this is majorly difficult.

Hm.

I think I'd have...No, not him...ERG! Tursi, mostly because he's already my mattress, and um...Not him, I don't want to sortof compliment him in ANY way...

urg. Xebby, for the monocle. Them's my choices. ^^

I suppose that person that you don't want is me isn't it?

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Cassandre

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Johnny. In real life, I have four pet snakes, I think reptiles are cute. But I don't want to have sex with you.

I was temporarily thinking, "Johnny for his rougish charm?" but then it was like, God no, I don't want to compliment him.

And so what I'm dangerous, I'm proud of that Johnny!
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, but for those of us that want to stay in one piece pretty much, you being dangerous is problem Very Happy
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*smiles evily*
Cassandre

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rawer.

*whispers*
Sahtori, lets plan an evil plan to make them not one peice, okay?
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassandre wrote:
Rawer.

*whispers*
Sahtori, lets plan an evil plan to make them not one peice, okay?

>XD yes, yes, lets plan something evil >XD
Cassandre

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that I should pull on one arm, while you pull on another, and we keep pulling until we hear a big CRACK and then we do that with their legs. That work for you?
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey hey, no violence or planning of violence in my thread. Plan who to have sex with if you want to do some planning here. Razz

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Cassandre

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poo. *cute pouty face* We were having fun. Ya big ol' spoil sport.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk gets afraid when he heards Cassandre and Sahtori talking and the interuption of Constance he hids behind the mares legs and hugs then.

"Thank you mistress, thank you, thank you. "

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goddess-ofthe-night wrote:
*makes a sobbing face* No one wants to sleep with me

Bi-Ancha: of course, you told them they would die if they do

*thinks* oh yes of course *skrathes head* nevermind!!!
*stil thinks* sniffffffffffuuuuu

Though If I had to choose a woman it would be Lidia_Apricot and that's all XD and yet i only would cuddle her nothing more XD
A man: JohnnyPsycho, and i'd like to hug Ashton Gray, (3~ he's so sweet... and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe
LabrnMystic *winks*
I know its not much, but i would love to, If it wasnt for the dieing if i wasnt ment to be Your true love part. Thou a few ladys i would like to have a chance with a romance encounter with are Scorpia, Kommy, and Caroline. seens i have to pick a male (that's going to be tough choice.) i would go with Johny.
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow johnny seems really popular with the guys Razz
Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know for me any female who wanted to to sex would me would be awesome! But,I would prefer either Miss Scorpia,our charming Lady Doktor,Constance or even our newest member the Goddess if she promises not to kill me. Wink
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa ask if you and I would like to have a cameo.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=93363#93363
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

double post Evil or Very Mad
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foxonian wrote:
I know for me any female who wanted to to sex would me would be awesome! But,I would prefer either Miss Scorpia,our charming Lady Doktor,Constance or even our newest member the Goddess if she promises not to kill me. Wink

*cuddles*
to bad i aint a 'newest member' XD i'm Carrie Phox, just a different name and more eh, active...

i don't kill anyone ;3
Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Miss Scorpia"]Vanessa ask if you and I would like to have a cameo.
I gave her a big yes and I can't wait to see how she draws us. ~.^
Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*cuddles*
to bad i aint a 'newest member' XD i'm Carrie Phox, just a different name and more eh, active...

i don't kill anyone ;3[/quote] Hi Carrie! WB! I didn't realise you were back with a different fursona! Anyway,your art is still tops and my offer still stands. Wink
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait either! Very Happy
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassandre wrote:
No Johnny. In real life, I have four pet snakes, I think reptiles are cute. But I don't want to have sex with you.
Okaaaaaay... and what do your snakes have to do with me? I'm a coyote, dear, remember? I think you meant to say that to Henk...
Quote:
I was temporarily thinking, "Johnny for his rougish charm?" but then it was like, God no, I don't want to compliment him.
*shrugs* Suit yourself, I wasn't looking for compliments anyway...
Jerin Nekros wrote:
wow johnny seems really popular with the guys Razz
I seem to be popular with more than just guys... about the only person in here who doesn't want a piece is Cassandre. *shrugs again* Laughing

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figure I've been avoiding this subject for long enough... Which Royal Member avatars would Johnny Six-Killer like to get busy with?

Female: I find it increasingly more difficult with every new female avatar introduced to the site to limit myself to just one... or two... or three (I know, I'm such a man-whore...). Still, if there were such a thing as an "order" that I would put the ladies in (not that they shoud be judged as such), Camarilla Fuchs would probably be at the top, followed closely by Mystic, Jillian "Jinx" Sullivan and Caroline Wellwater. Both Kommy and Mystic's fursonas have that more mature, confident feel to them, while Caroline seems a bit more sweet and shy. And Jillian just seems like she would be a lot of fun. Very Happy

Male: Only one name came to mind when I was thinking of which male avatar I would hook Johnny up with in a "fan-girl yaoi fantasy senario".... Ashton Gray. Is it because I know it will never happen in a million years? Maybe. More than likely, though, it's because I think musicians are hot Laughing

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foxonian wrote:
*cuddles*

i don't kill anyone ;3
Hi Carrie! WB! I didn't realise you were back with a different fursona! Anyway,your art is still tops and my offer still stands. Wink[/quote]

XD i'm back for a tiny lil while now Very Happy
You know how crazy i am Very Happy
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, to start, thank you all for the many votes to be your "lady of the evening." *Chuckles mischeviously* Johnny, just as you say you are a man-whore, well I'm probably right up there with you. Twisted Evil

Ladies, ladies, ladies. As stated in previous threads, I'm not opposed to female on female, I just usually prefer to have a man in there too. Cause no toy can ever compare to the real thing. *Pats the nearest gentleman right on the tenders as she mentions "real thing."*

However, let's go down the line up. Katrine (BlueVixen), Kommy, Jillian (Littlefox), or Jessica (toonaxe) to start the rotation. No offense, but I am picking from avatars I can see. Oh, I'm sure this topic will resurface as more avatars become available, but for now, I'm going based off of what I feel would look good for female on female.

Though, Jillian takes the first dive, as I feel she'll be "too playful." They say same sex sex is pure lust, so I don't want to be too playful, and more down to business. I feel Kommy or Katrine would handle that. But the final word goes to Jessica, as she's the true lesbian here who knows how to get the job done and can facilitate any needs I have that only a fellow sister can fulfill.

Now for the men, *Cups her ear to here the numerous amount of chairs scuffing the floor getting closer and log-ins* I thank many of you men for picking me, as well as complimenting my mature and flirty ways. Without having that fully dash to pieces, I believe I'm one of the few female members here who is closest to Violet, in that I'm up for being the next Thanksgiving Turkey. Wink Since everyone else has been more romantic or scientific with their decisions, I'm going to go with all out scene, personality, and hardcore! *Laughs with a slight jump in the air as she holds Karine in the bounce*

Ahem, I'm splitting this into two sections of men. One based on same species, and then the rest of you. Once again, picking from visable avatars as this is mostly for looks, with maybe one exception. Wink

Felines: Dante's shortness would make for a fun time I think, and he's adorable. Tursi, Ska'Karr, Namathet, Tsavo, Avery, and Tadalesh, sorry, but you men seem like you'll be a bit to "gentlemanly" to fully satisfy how harcore I might get. Better luck next time gents. *Blows them a kiss* Ronald, (yeah, he's got an avatar, Razz ) well, we've already had a mini comic, a commission by BBMBBF, and Vanessa says you and I and Gantros may be in the first Royal Member 3some (Cause they've only been involved with Vanessa's characters or one on one so far) so I gotta take you off the list, because this is also suppose to be New sex scenes, right? Then finally I've got my sights on Lord Nelson. Though I was going mostly on looks, I've also been told of Lord Nelson's oral skills, and as he marches in unafraid to perform nearly any act upon a woman, he's perfect. *Gives a rose to Lord Nelson*

The Rest: Okaaay, to start, *pulls a lever that drops Corran and Ketsudan* Sorry gents, but the cat and dog thing just won't work. I fear if that if we lock eyes, I'm going to get my face and cheek licked like you'd get from a typical house hold dog. Henk, *Puts a ball gag in his mouth* You're too submissive. As much as I play a dominant role, its usually a ruse to get the man to fight back, overpowering me and making all the more steamy. *Bites her lower lip* Cause lets face it, every man will hold back a little, no matter what. But when its an emotional retaliation, that's the only time a man will truly screw you En Force. *Chuckles* Leon (shadow9808), Crimson, and Gantros (though, you get diqualified since we're to have a scene in the future) I have to cut out due to how odd it appears asthetically, to me at least. Okay, I'll try to cut this down a bit shorter, though I know you all want to read more into it. *Sticks her tongue out at the unmentioned members* Brandon, Taz, Don (Aurioch), Aaron, Ksthara, and Nightwolf. There just isn't much of a strong connection there, except Brandon and Taz, who I feel fall under the same "gentleman" category as many of the big cats. Though I do always chuckle and pronounce Brandon's last name as "Mega-Dick" *Chuckles and gives the poor lad another ice bag for his groin from Dalila's knee.*

Xebulon would be fun, but I believe he decline before, so too bad this time tubby bear, and the same goes for Ashton, save the tubby teddy. *Cuddles her little Ashton plushie* Doc Horton seems like he's a "just business" kinda guy, who'll do the deed and leave, and that's no fun. He'll have to work on his bedside manor. Simon (bittenhard) has his own comic, and since I'm going hardcore, my precious little rat man will have to wait. *Pets Chaos' head* cause he just seems to hit my more affectionate side than hardcore "Just shut up and fuck me" side. Twisted Evil

So, Johnny, Robert (marauder), Foxonian, Conner (Bestile1) and our other John (Ultimawolf). Hmm... Robert had a nice scene with that red panda, and as much fun as he might be (since he wasn't afraid of anal, which I'm a fan of. Razz ) he did seem to more be doing it more for work than play. Foxonian, you have the wily smile about you, though I don't know too much else besides your great penis skills, I mean pianist. *Laughs and pushes him teasingly on his organ bench* so I'm afraid til I've seen what you can be like (hopefully between you and Scorpia's interaction) I'll have to put you on hold. So I think Johnny, Johnathan, and Conner are my bets bet. Johnny and Ultima have those devilish smiles that give them that "I'm gonna pounce you, and your gonna like it" look to them. Oh, Drake, I nearly forgot about him. Labrn did sketch a rather nice image of me and Drake "tit fucking" as its called, though would one of our scientists find a more suitable name? I mean, blowjobs can still be called oral sex or a "blowski" but "tit sex or breast sex" just doesn't sound as good. *shrugs* Am I the only one who thinks so?

So, our final contestant is Conner. That big bad wolf looks like he can do some damage, and I especially like his eyes. They have the deep cold look that belie the true power behind those hips of his, and as a mercenary, you know his body has some power to it. Wink

So there you have it, Jessica, Lord Nelson, and Conner.

Oh, and forgot poor little Randy. . . Nope, already made my decision. Razz

henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmpff, woman.Who needs them? Wink

Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basicly ever male here... and some of the laidys also.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was meant sarcased, but who do you choice Drodell. And Mystic when are the stories ready?

Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm *sneaks away*
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"ropes drofgods feet"

Revenge for trying to catch me all the time. ^_^

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*poofs into smoke* wrong one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10