FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
fursona permission...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would me more then happy to critique your work later on today, when i get more time.... would you like me to critique it here in this thread, or on DeviantArt(since i also have an account there, in fact i believe you watched me awhile back....) i can do which ever is more convienent for you.

i can't atest to my abilitys as a critic of litereature, but i can always give it a shot Cool

marx's four step guide to being popular in the fandom

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marx-Paragon wrote:
i would me more then happy to critique your work later on today, when i get more time.... would you like me to critique it here in this thread, or on DeviantArt(since i also have an account there, in fact i believe you watched me awhile back....) i can do which ever is more convienent for you.

i can't atest to my abilitys as a critic of litereature, but i can always give it a shot Cool

You can critique it whenever it is convenient for you I don't mind when. I just posted the link for any who would like to critique it as well. As for where, Deviant art would be easier but either or works (I actually have a topic under "general" made for the story I think I called it "I need help writing my story, please...".
Any attempt is welcome thank you for the help. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2