FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
youre kinks and personality?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Well, that was a lot more detailed than I had expected, Mystic. I mean, I've been giving thought to favorite positions and such other details for my fursona, but no where near as detailed as what you wrote, with your choice of partners and such.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I might as well step up to the plate, since the ladies have been so bold.

Contrary to popular belief, Ernest is neither big nor broad, but rather a thin, lanky fella. It's easier to find ones way into tiny passages and narrow gaps to plant dynamite that way.

As a result, his partners don't expect what they get. A ravenous ball of energy that won't quit. Long hours and tireless exertion have given Ernie amazing endurance, allowing him to go non-stop for hours.

Sexual oppurtunities are rare and treated as such. The woman is a temple and therefore worshippped. Every inch of her body is fair game and he's not shy about moving and lifting her to get the right angle or position. It's safe to say that fragile ladies need not apply.

Sadly, he's a bit of a drinker and when all his energy is spent it's straight into coma-like sleep. No chit-chat I'm afraid.

He prefers his women big, busty and forceful. A tuff little scrapper, like all the men in his family, he has no qualms about rough stuff, but would rather receive it then give it. He doesn't like the idea o' hurtin' a lass.

The hardest part is gettin' through his tuff exterior. He has a hard time believin' a fancy lass would want anything to do with a dirt rat like him. This thought process, combined with his tendency to avoid social gatherings makes him a hard man to catch.

Well, there ya go. Twisted Evil
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might as well post too. Lets see... *thinks hard for a moment* Drodel likes the Dom thing but only when he is the domonater not the domonated. As for gangs 2 males 1 female rarely, 2 female 1 male never says no, 2 male 2 female lets go round and rond. but still one on one is good. one more thing he is not that experenced, he can go for a while though.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice to see a couple of male contributions as well. Smile

I got to thinking some more about my fursona, and I guess I might as well post here what I've thought of. It's a bit more kinky and detailed than what I usually write, and I hope that no one thinks it's too much.

Let's start off with some of Constance's favorite positions. I'll only go over the ones with a male partner, as I haven't really given much thought to positions she likes with female partners.

1) Cowgirl. This is her favorite positions of all, as it fulfills all the things she likes about sex. She is in complete control, and she can set the pace she wants and apply the amount of force to her movements as she prefers. She likes to just let her partner lie still and enjoy the treatment he's recieving, as well as enjoy the view above him. As with everything about sex, Constance likes to take her time and to savor every moment, so she's not a wild and bouncy rider, but rather a slow and sensual one. Should her partner be the kind who doesn't last long, she'll simply let it happen, after which she'll stay seated on him and continue once he's ready again.

2) Missionary. This is another good position for her. Here she can wrap her arms and legs around her partner, and pull his face to her large breasts. Due to her height, her breasts should be right in front of his face most of the time. Though she's on her back, she prefers to still be in control, whispering encouraging words to him and guiding him as needed. With her strong legs around him, she can also influence his movements. If he begins to quicken the pace and Constance senses that he'll climax too soon, she'll simply tighten her hold on him with her legs, until he's unable to move. In that way she'll force him to take a break and get his movements under control.

3) Doggy. Whenever Constance feels like relinquishing a bit of control, she'll switch to this position. She also uses it to boost her partner's ego, in case he needs to feel like he's the one setting the pace and having his way with her. She can get a bit more wild in this position from time to time, bucking and arching her back with such force that her partner may be thrown off if he's not careful.

Those are her favorite positions, though she likes to try others as well.

Then there's her nipples. Let's not forget her amazing nipples. They are very sensitive and she likes to have them played with as foreplay, during sex, and afterwards. Stimulating them is a quick way to getting her aroused, and during sex she prefers that her partners continue to pay attention to them. After sex she loves to have them gently kissed and sucked, so she'll typically cradle her partner to her breasts for this reason.

That's about what was on my mind. At least it's some of it.

The Mayflower Diaries

Last edited by Symphony on Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Daaammmnnn!!

*nosebleed*

Awesome... simply awesome.
Vergil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I can chime in here.

Vergil's actually a close representative of me, so his kinks naturally mirror my own.

1) Romance. Cuddling, gentle kisses up and down the body, caressing, etc. Swoon.

2) Assertive/Strong girls. I'm more likely to be the submissive than the dom in bed.

3) Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay.

4) Lastly, I have an innate weakness for girls with a bit of muscle. Like visible bicep and ab definition.
Vergil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit. Sorry for the double post.:S
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's good what you wrote, Symphony.

My fursona is a virgin (it's that ok for me to say that?), so it is anyone's game to be the first to take her's Wink.

She sometimes read erotic stories, so she have a good idea, even though she never experience one. When she does, then her first personality is she's a big teaser. She will torture her partner by her "on and off" switch and when her partner start begging, she will kindly give them what they want Wink

Out of all the positions, her favorites would be:

Cowgirl, Missionary, and Doggy style.

Last edited by Lidia_Apricot on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments. Very Happy
I'm not really used to writing such things here for some reason, and I wasn't really sure if anyone thought it was a little too much information. I was wondering if anyone really wanted to read such details about my fursona.

Now I'm thinking of compiling my posts from this thread into a new one together with my avatar description, as I haven't made a real thread about my fursona. But that might just be a bit pointless.

and Lidia, this took me quite some time to write. And before that I spent even longer thinking about it. So don't worry about not writing in such detail. And it's not really needed to be so detailed and specific about this either, I guess. You do a a great job of telling what your fursona is like in your posts around this place.

BTW, what do you mean by the lap? I'm not sure if I know that position.

The Mayflower Diaries
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Symphony.

Your right. Not everyone's sensual personality and positions does not have to be in detail for the readers to understand the writer's post.

Quote:
BTW, what do you mean by the lap? I'm not sure if I know that position.

I'm not sure if that's the right name for it. It's like the cowgirl, but your facing your partner instead of the other way around. Does that make sense? ^^!
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean when you ride your partner?
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:

I'm not sure if that's the right name for it. It's like the cowgirl, but your facing your partner instead of the other way around. Does that make sense? ^^!

I'm not sure if I understand. In the cowgirl position you're facing your partner. In reverse cowgirl, the woman is facing away from the man.

The Mayflower Diaries
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, only the partner is sitting up.

You know what, Here's a poster I've found that have different positions. It have example and explanation for each and easier to understand. ^^!

Here it is:
http://muushi.net/home/v/Furry+Pics/kama+citra+-+full+poster_001.jpg.html

Last edited by Lidia_Apricot on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double post.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
Lidia_Apricot wrote:

I'm not sure if I understand. In the cowgirl position you're facing your partner. In reverse cowgirl, the woman is facing away from the man.

Oh, I thought they have different names for them. Then, never mind. Sorry to confuse you ^^!.
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That poster pretty much sez it all.

Makes for a good point of reference.

Twisted Evil
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosengine wrote:
That poster pretty much sez it all.

Makes for a good point of reference.

Twisted Evil

I thought so, too.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My turn now.

1;
I would like to have 1 male 1 female.

I lie on my back, the female is hovering above my muzzle and I gave her oral pleasure.

The male will take me at the same time in my ass and paws me off.

After this the male and the female lies at each others back than I will enter them both and ride them long and good.

then they must suck me off until I mark them.

2 ;

I;m the sub someone els is the dom male or female doesn't count.

I'm tied to a bed the dom will whip me at my chest and my legs. them my dicks are gentle spanked. then I must give oral pleasure to the dom. then the dom will ride me until the dom cums and then I cum.

I'm the dom. the sub is a female. she is tied down at a bed with legs spread. I will kiss her, then do her breasts. then suck her love button. before she orgasms I withdraw. then I will left her leg up so that I can spank her ass. then she must give me oral pleasure. then I will ride her breasts. then I will enter her ass and pussy. then I orgasm and the she.

I'm the dom. sub is male. he is tied to a table with his legs spread. I will give him oral pleasure then I will place a cock ring. then he must give me oral pleasure. then I will enter him until I cum then I will remove the ring and let him cum

5 romantic. just normal sex goes for male and female.

the male or female can be from every race or species, hight doesn't count for me or age, well 18 is the minim age for me to have sex.
every time I will use lube and a condom when it's necessary. a good spanking on me will every time turns me on and it can be doing at any moment. I don't like public sex but I like a orgy.

Hope that this is enough for the moment I look forward to the reply s.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Armadillon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk your openness knows no bounds......it's admirable in a sense. Laughing
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow that was very detailed Henk.

... i wont get into so much detail.

i love Bondage no matter how light or hardcore it gets. i kind of like to be the dom in it but i will sub if the lady wishes. toys are ok as long as they don't get to out of control..if the lady is the sub well then there will defiantly be ropes, a gag, and other stuff involved but there will be not whips and no spanking just torture by pleasure if you get what i mean...if i was the sub then i would let the Dom do what ever she wants as long as no blood is drawn and she knows when to stop.... i don't like it when they go overboard.

well that's about it...ohhhh and i do like the normal sex when the lady just wants to cuddle i can be very nice and sensual and no its not a lie when i am sensual i mean ever bit of what i say and do
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there are strap-ons in Bon Bon then that's something I like as well. But only in lesbian scenes. I'd probably say the same positions as I've mentioned already with a male, since a lot of the technique will be the same. And Constance is open to wearing the strap-on as well as being on the recieving end of it.

If she is the one wearing the strap-on and having the active role in such a scene, she might also pick up her partner, either to take her while standing up, or to do her up against a wall. But only if she knows that her partner is comfortable with it. If it's a really inexperienced female, she'd probably just stick to using her fingers and tongue, and to teach her how to please a woman in return.

The Mayflower Diaries
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whew, some excellent descriptions and explanations and such there. It's too late at night for me to reply with what I want to; I know exactly what Tadelesh likes, as I've roleplayed sex for several years (a few years as Tadelesh), and I feel like talking a bit more in-depth, like a couple of people here have. Rest assured, when I'm done writing it (which I won't start doing for, ooh, at least 13 hours), you'll have plenty to read if you want to. Laughing
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't hardly wait. Laughing
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apaprently henk and sym[phony is not so bad to rp with *winks*
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk walked to Kiala and graped the blue vixen paws. Quickly Henk tied them behind her back and lifted Kiala on his shoulder to a room in the Delight Castle.

Henk laid her down on a bed and tied her legs to the bed post. Then Henk chained her arms to the bed post and now he placed a ball gag in her. The ball gag was hollow and filled with some strawberry cream.

Then Henk took a feather and placed it at her right foot."So my little spy are you gonna tell me why you are her, what you are doing here and why I'm so interested for you?"

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(wow rp eh? ok I'm in. btw my char name is Kinara hehe, kiala just a username)
Kinara would like to speak her intention, what droves her into curiousity is that why and how henk can know that she is a spy? all she know is that she didn;t tell anyone of her occupation except to her boss mrs betty as she works at the delight castle, she would like to speak, but she is gagged

"mmmmppppH!"
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk watched Kinara how she tried to speak through her gag. "Aah the little vixen wants to speak a ready?! Well what do you have to say and no tricks with me because how will come to help you?" henk removed the gag, but first gave Kinara a belly tickle.

Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(btw henk tickling isn;t one of my kinks sorry to say XD it is fun maybe but laughing uncrotolably in the middle of something is...hmm... XD not fun)

Kinara speaked as her ball gag is released, cream drops a few on her chest.
"gah! what do you mean I'm a spy? and who the hell are you?"

(PS: guys if its oki would you tell me how far is my rp doing? good bad normal? I am trying to improve XD)
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"How I'm isn't important for you now. Lets tell you a story and if you not confince me that you where not part of it, I will have my fun and make you pay for what you have done. If you are not part of it I will have fun and let you go." Henk tongue flicked at the face of Kinara.

"When I was still in the army, before I deserted, I attacked with my group a warlord. When the battle was over we found some documents with a list of names and personal descriptions of persons how where spying or where candidate to become a spy. And you match perfectly one of those descriptions. " Telling this henk placed his hand on her clothes and started to remove them.

Henk removed her clothes by unbuttoning it or by ripping it apart. "The price for become a spy of these warlord was a box of diamonds. And look I have one of those boxes."Henk showed Kinara a box and opened it. 15 diamonds where shining in it.

Henk fingers found the vixen right nipple and started to play with it. "Do you know what kind of diamonds these are?"

( Continue with the rp and you will improve and you doing quite well)

Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*grunts* no I do NOT know those diamonds! I get them as presents! You thief! and I am not spy! what are the descriptions anyway? * she gasps as you play on her nipples
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16