FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The New Tobaccanist
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk just had his first board of foot in his hands, some meat and some salad of Caroline. He just wanted to take something to drink when Caroline came to him.

Henk was a little surprised.( Where did she hear that kind of nonsenses? Drink like a fish? My tail. And how in the world can she do that with whiskey. One glass in one Stroke? ) Thought Henk. Henk looked in the eyes of Caroline and saw that she would something very nasty to him, if he refused her offer.

"To be fair, ooh Caroline, I didn't had a drink in 3 years. And that fish tale, well I'm from the Netherlands but was in Japan for my training in the dutch colony. But I will take you offer, because I can't resist any thing of you."

Henk took the glass with the whiskey and took it all. Henk gulped and swallowed. It burned like hell, but then it tasted nice and sweat?!
With a high voice " It's very nice whiskey, but if it compare to rice-wine, I don't know because I never had rice-wine. Can I have another, please?"

The mare and the lioness looked at the snake and started to giggle and disuse how much it would take Caroline to get the cobra knock-out.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apa finally came out of his trance at the door he looked around to figure out where he was at. "oh that's right I'm at a party" he said to him self turning around and seeing every.

Apa walked around the edges of the party not talking to any one he was looking for that wolf he met at the front doorwhere is shehe thought to him self.

suddenly he found her talking to some one he did not know. he ran over to her "can i talk to you for a moment alone" he whispered in her ear. she turned around and said yes so the walked to the back of the yard where no one was at. and started talking.

they where there for awhile until she said something to Apa that surprised him even more. "what do you mean your here to marry me?" he shouted loud enough for every one at the party to here.
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This'll be easier than I thought, Caroline contemplated. For such a big man, apparently he couldn't hold his liquor worth anything. Seeing Henk struggle with the first glass, she knew he would pass out on the second. Papa's wiskey was so strong, it could stop charging bulls and runaway trains. It could also make a lot of people sick. Still... her michevious streak took the better of her concious, and she began to pour a second pair of tumblers. She hadn't drank anyone under the table since leaving home... and it had been a long time since he had sipped any of papa's wiskey. Besides, she wanted to prove that she wasn't a porcelin doll.

She was about to offer the second glass to Henk, when Apachi's outburst caught her attention. Hearing his outburst, she downed her glass in one gulp, and offered the drink to Apachi.

"Looks like you could use a drink to settle your nerves. Now, what are all y'all shouting about a marriage for?"
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((DANGIT... stupid double-posting))
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(don't worry about it.)

What in the world. Drodel pondered as he herd Apa yell. Well now, isn't that some thing. Come to a picnic and find a feoncey. Drodel thought as he was pondering about it. "Well that was unecspected." Drodel said to Apa from the back door. "Oh and Caroline, can i have a glass?" Drodel asked as he walked over to her and Henk.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk was dizzy and saw the world a little toling around him. When Henk heard the cry of Apachi off a marriage walked henk to apachie to congratulate him.But first Henk took the second glass of Caroline and drunk it all. "He Apachie congratulations and how is the lucky one. Maybe I should marry to but with how?" Henk looked to Caroline with dizzy eyes.
"Caroline would you help us with the preparing for the wedding of Apachi?"

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

peter_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang it i cant believe i just yield that Apa thought to him self after he yield.

when turned and saw that every one was looking at him he froze "shit" he said under his breath.

when prompted by Henk, Drodel, and Caroline about what this marriage thing he replied "you don't understand i can't marry her if i do then i have to go back to my country this is an arranged marriage my father set up." he stopped for a moment the continued "i dishonored my family that's why i left. but if i where to get married then it would bring honor back to them.... but i just can't marry some one i don't even know..."turning back female wolf "I'm so sorry for this but i just can't" he said and turned to walk out of the party.
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sobering up almost instantly, the wolverine-girl eyeballed Apachi, as she poured him a tumber of wiskey.

"You know, Apachi, for being a wolf, you're really skittish. Are you sure you have to go back, just because you're married? Who's to say you can't get married here, and still stay with your new wife?"

Turning to face the naga, Caroline replied, "I could try, but... being a wedding planner really isn't something I'm good at. I could try to wire my mother, or maybe a couple of my sisters to see how they did it... but i think, first, we'd have to get Apachi here to warm his feet up a bit."
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( Shall we continue the RP whille drodel is not there for the time being?)

Henk looked at Apachi and said with a very drunken vioce "W-wwalking away doesn't solf the problem of you. Why do you try it for a chance? You can be very happy with her. Or do you have to ask her but don't know how to do it." Henk looked to Caroline and smiled.

"Here I show you how to do it." Henk feld on his left knee and took Caroline's hand. "Caroline, form the moment that I saw you I felt in love with you. Will you marry me?" With this words Henk felt on Carolines feet and felt asleep.

Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(man begone for a little and i got almost a page and a half of topics to read...)

Drodel stood there for Caroline's responce to his question, after a sec he just skipped that he asked. "Well why don't you try to get to know her then?" Drodel asked as Apa turned away. Then sees Henk fall asleep. "Well... Where should i put him?" Drodel asked as he picked Henk up in his arms with no problem.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"none of you get it....it's an arranged marriage if i go along with it then i will have to go back to my home land to be come the head of my clan in my fathers place...i cant do that i already love someone." Apa said to all the questions about why he could not just marry the girl..

Apa turned to the lady wolf who just stood there looking at him with a blank face. "tell my father that i will not marry under his circumstances..i will marry when i am ready and to whom i chose." he told her before walking out and heading home...

((OOC) out of the RP for the time being please don't follow)
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(bump)
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taking a deep breath, Caroline looked down at the Naga, as he lay sprawled, undignified, in the grass. Taken back for a moment, she sighed dejectedly. After proposing, the Naga passed out drunk. While she was confused about the motives of the naga, she was flattered at the fairy-tale like way he asked for her hand. Still, her shoulders slumped. More than likely, he said that to all the women he wooed. Being charming isn't necessarily sincere, she remembered her father saying. She shook her head as Apachi left, wondering if the dire wolf would reconsider later... their really was no reason for him to return... and if she had traveled that far to find him, perhaps she really didn't want to return either.

Looking at the owl, Caroline answered, "Well... I suppose we can set him into that wicker chair over their till he sobers up a bit. Did you still want a drink?"
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk was having the dream of his life. Henk saw Caroline for him and it was there wedding day. No one of his family but there where all members of Carolines family and some friends that they made in bonbon.

Caroline was in white and Henk was in black with a big head. Henk saw Caroline's father a big wolverine how was almost 10 cm taller then Henk, her mother and her 5 sisters how didn't have some yet and where looking happy but jealoss.

"Yes I do" Said Henk in his sleep. "Will marry Caroline and will protect her until I die." Drodel, Caroline and the other guests looked surprised, happy and uncertain what to do now.

Last edited by henkcobra on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well... atleast we know it is not a nightmair." Drodel said as he put Henk in the chair. "Oh, ya. I would like that drink now." Drodel replied as he walked over to Caroline.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[What's got two thumbs and suddenly decided to join in the roleplay? *points at himself with both thumbs* This guy, right here!]

At that moment, a loud, cheery voice rang up from behind them, "Is this where the big pig-roast is at, y'all?"

Standing at the edge of the yard was a well dressed coyote, adorned in a long blue coat and a wide-brimmed hat topped with a pair of hawk feathers. He waved his hand at everybody as he walked toward the partygoers, a cheery grin on his face. Already, a couple of the female guests (the squirrel and the lioness) replied, "It's Johnny!"

"I do hope I'm not too late to join the festivities," the coyote replied, taking his hat off as he nodded to each of the ladies in turn. The squirrel girl seemed to blush almost irridescent red at the sight of the coyote, and the lioness whispered something to her mare and fox companions, who all giggled immediately.

As he walked, he spotted Drodel, someone whom he had become acquainted with since the incident at the Visconti mansion, and he gave the owl a friendly smile and a nod. He also recognized the unconscious form of Henk, a strange fellow he had run into numerous times in Bon Bon. He wondered why the snake was asleep, but would ask about that later... instead, he would do the gracious thing and introduce himself to the host of the party.

"I hear tell that a gal from my neck of the woods has come to set up shop here in town, and I thought I would come welcome her. You must be Miss Wellwater, the proprietor of this establishament," Johnny said, making a show of taking the wolverine girl's hand, bending over kiss it. Then, he looked up at the wolverine girl, winked, and added, "I hope I'm not interupting, but by the smell of that barbeque was simply too tempting to pass up."

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Johnny, I can't help but think of "That 70s Show" with an intro like that

And, Henk, Caroline only has 5 sisters Wink Papa is tall, but... he's one of those imposing, stern-looking talls.))

Rolling her eyes and smiling, the petite wolverine girl faked blushing, and hid her mouth behind the back of her hand. With her best, overly southern drawl, she replied, "Why I do declair, I've never before been in such a town with such a forward bunch of gentlemen. It's enough to make a poor belle swoon from all the attention."

Starting to giggle, and then laugh, Caroline dropped the accent and said, "Sorry... most folks from the States don't realize that not every Virginian speaks like good ol' Robert E." Putting her hand down from her face, she continued, "Cherokee? I have to say, you do look a bit... familiar..." Eyes, going wide with recognition, Caroline spouted and pointed at the coyote. "You're Jonny Six-Peaks or something, right? You used to do trick shooting and all that kinda wild-west adventuring stuff in one of Bill's shows! I know it's you! Papa took me to see one of your shows when I was a little girl... shoot, it must have been in Saint Louis when we were getting leaf from the plantations is Missouri. You're one of the reasons I tried so hard to get good with Eustice. Please, come in, come in."

Quickly pointing at all the guests, she introduced them to the coyote, "That owl there is Drodel, very polite, but an oddly bit reserved, given the other men I've met so far. The naga relaxing is Henk... can't hold his liquor to save him. Apparently you've already met the ladies, and... you just missed Apachi, who doesn't want to get married."

Motioning to the food she continued, "Please help yourself. Their's barbeque, based off one of Papa's recepies... some cornbread and busicuts... a bit of cole slaw, and some beans. And, if you're a bit parched, some wiskey too. AH!" Stepping over to the table, Caroline pours a full tumbler of wiskey, "Here you are Drodel, sorry about getting side tracked like that."

Caroline's eyes went sparkling with mischief again. Pouring a second full tumbler, she offered it to the coyote, saying, "Though, if you've come all the way from Missouri, you must certainly be thirsty. Perhaps a bit of a warm drink before you have a bite of barbeque?"
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[the urge to respond right away is overwhelming, but I'll wait for at least Drof to post something... and Henk, too, if he ever wakes up...]

Johnny's backstory
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

( come on I just had a festival for 4 days give a snake a break will je)

Henk was still dreaming. Now he was dancing with his new wife and was singing for her.

"Caroline, oh caroline, You fur is soft. You are a treasure for my eyes. I will never let you go. The world mean nothing to me with out you. I will love you all my life and protect you until I die." Henk songs this in his dream, but the words came out his mouth.

Everyone heard it. Caroline started to blush like a red tomato, Drodel was looking around it he was not here, the lioness giggled, the mare smiled, the squerl looked with dreaming eyes, the vixen was stunned and the wolfin was sad because she wanted to heard that from Apachi and Johnny was very surprised.

Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((BUMP: I think it is your turn, John))
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:
((BUMP: I think it is your turn, John))

( If it takes to long for you post then for the RP, my lovely Caroline)

JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[I was going to wait for Drodel to post something, but if y'all don't mind...]

Johnny snickered at the young wolverine's mock-Southern accent, noting, "So, you're from Virginia? I've known a few Virginians in my time, although I was only through that particular state once, while performing..."

When Caroline mentioned having seen in perform, while she was a little girl, Johnny gave her a strange look. He decided no to say something immediately, uncertain what her angle was, since it was obvious she was probably the same age as he was (although, with her small, petite frame and her cute face, it could be hard to judge). Still, the young wolverine cooked some mighty good barbecue, judging from the smell, and her generous hospitality impressed Johnny even more when she offered him a drink.

"You'll excuse me for correcting you, Miss Wellwater," Johnny added when handed his glass of a rather pale-looking whiskey, "but I'm originally from Kansas, not Missouri."

He looked down at his whiskey, his delicate nose noticing a strong coppery scent to it with a hint of fruity, woodsy smells. He tipped his head back and emptied the contents down his throat without showing any signs of the rather harsh alcohol even affecting him. Smacking his lips slightly afterwards, the seasoned drinker looked up at Caroline and smiled.

"It's a mighty fine moonshine you've got there, miss," he said, then examined his empty glass and added, "It's not as finely aged as I usually like my bourbon, but it's a fine Virginia vintage, I'm sure."

He pulled out a flask from inside his coat, and poured a dark brown, almost red liquid into his glass, then handed it to Caroline with a smile. "I'll gladly share this little Kentucky bourbon with you, as I'm afraid I hadn't any time to bring any other 'house-warming' gifts."

Johnny's backstory
Greg

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg entered Caroline's shop, looks around to see if he interested in. And later, he saw Henk, Caroline, and Drodel and said "Hey, what are you guys up to?"
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(sorry abot that. not my computer i am on, so i am not alwase alowed on.)

Drodel stood there for a seconed then abouptly returned to reality. "Oh, sorry. Lost my mind for a seconed there. And no problem about it." Drodel replied as he took the drink and then notises Johnny. "Your Johnny if i remember right." Drodel said as he tuned his atention to him. "Glad to meet you under better conditions but enof about that, might as well start over. My name is Drodel Ovadin, loacal blacksmith and jewlcrafter." Drodel said as he offered his free hand for a shake.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[still not sure what the post order is yet, so I'll wait for Caroline to say something...]

[also, to Greg, perhaps you can help us all out by describing yourself, so everyone knows what we're looking at... even if you have a fursona description in another thread, it's considered polite to fully introduce oneself into any roleplay with at least some sort of description of one's character... Just makes it easier for everyone else to know how to react to your sudden appearance.]

Johnny's backstory
Greg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote=

[also, to Greg, perhaps you can help us all out by describing yourself, so everyone knows what we're looking at... even if you have a fursona description in another thread, it's considered polite to fully introduce oneself into any roleplay with at least some sort of description of one's character... Just makes it easier for everyone else to know how to react to your sudden appearance.][/quote]

( You mean i have to myself right?)
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[yeah, that's what i mean]

Johnny's backstory
Greg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
[yeah, that's what i mean]

(Oops I'm sorry, i was about to say "you mean i have to introduce myself first right?")
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Caroline your up, Henk, Johnny, Greg, Drodel. That is the order.)
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((STUPID PERSONA 3!! Sorry about being slow on the replies... stupid game keeps sucking me in. "Oh, just one more day, I have to make it to Monday so I can goto the store on sale day.".... yeah, I know... lame... stupid trying to unlock everything on the first pass...

Oh... and it is you're for "You Are"... your is actually the possessive.))

"Well... Delmarva, actually, but not a whole lot of folk outside Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia know about that place... so Virginia works."

Caroline watched Johnny down Papa's wiskey, and smiled... so he's a drinker she thought to herself amused. Accepting the bourbon he offered, she marveled at its dark-amber color, and allowed it to age a bit in the glass. Taking on her mock-accent, she cooed, "Why Mr. Johnny, you wouldn't be trying to make a good, upstanding, Southern belle a bit tipsy would you?"

Caroline brought the glass up to her nose, and took a small sniff of its aroma. Pleased with the bouquet, she sipped the batch of Kentucky's finest, letting it swim around her teeth. Pleased with its flavor, she downed the glass in one swig. She wasn't going to let some... Missourian upstage her drinking ability.

Offering the glass back to him, she finished with a, "Papa would be most upset if you called his wiskey, 'moonshine'. But I'll take that as a complement. Please, help yourself to some of the food. I'm going to see if I can find some coffee or smelling salts to wake up the Naga."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10