FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The New Tobaccanist
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic wrote:
(stopped by, cause she wanted to talk in parenthesis to be cool like the other members.)
[screw that... brackets are where it's at!]

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Hey gang, Okay sorry for the really long dealy. I'm about half-way done with a family crisis. Once I get back from that, I'll continue with my parts. I'm really sorry about not being able to say anything sooner.

--Caroline))
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(bump)
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Drofgog969, I was the one who agreed to the bigger party... so, no worries. So... back to the story...))

The raw, uncut gems look huge in her small hand. Looking up, she knows he will not accept them back, or any other excuse of the stones being way more than the tobacco and matches could ever cost. "I... um... I don't know what to say. These gems sparkle... I... um... thank you.

Making sure the owl is clear on what needs put away, locked, or closed for the day, Caroline heads to the kitchen behind the shop to start on the biscut dough. Taking a glass tumbler off the shelf, she fills it with a bit of water, and places the flower from Henk in it. She then sets it on the windowsill above the kitchen sink. She places the gemstones around the flower, fussing with them for a few moments, till they catch the light just right, and sparkle back onto the flower. Confident the flower and gems will not be disturbed, Caroline begins to mix the dough, and starts talking aloud.

Smiling softly, the wolverine-girl says, "It's okay, Mr. Owl. I'm used to crowds and people, so I'm fine with that. Papa and I used to compete in some of the local shooting competitions. And I know the Naga means well. It's more... well..." pausing here, she shrugs and continues,"well... have you ever hung out with really graceful, elegant fliers? Not me, but I've been with really beautiful girls who just... know how to be girls. They know all the eyelash fluttering, and breathless voice thing, and how to walk so your hips sway... you know, that kinda stuff that just makes men kinda... well... dumb."

Flipping the dough over, Caroline continues to kneed it and talk across the shop. "Don't get me wrong, I think I'm cute, just not pretty... so... it makes me a bit out of my element when people flatter me. I mean, have you seen the jeweler here? She's some kinda black-cat or something. A real minx. Now, there's someone who would know how to blush and swoon and 'do declair' to Henk's forwardness... you don't think I upset the Naga, do you Mr. Owl?"

Chuckling, Caroline finishes. "I do appreciate the offer of shuffling me out the back door of my own yard if things get too much. If you don't mind giving me a bit more help, I could use someone to set up some of the tables and chairs in the back yard."
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Drodel pushed him out the shop to buy the products on the list, Henk was a little angry at Drodel. But he still could see Caroline and walked in a lamp pole. Seeing stars and planets Henk walked to the shop which Caroline send him with Apachi.

"What do you think of it Apachi, could I make a change with Caroline?"

Before Apachi could answer Henk opened the door of the vegetable shop.

"Hello, I have a list of vegetables and fruit from Caroline, she said that you know her?" Turns back to Apachi. "What can I do to win her hart, she already has mine."

A few minutes later the bags are packed with the list of the vegetables. Henk pays, "Ooh here is a inventation for a pick nick with Caroline, if you want you can come to. Come Apachi I want to buy some meat before we go back."

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apa just walked with the snake thinking to him self i wonder if any one is at the lake right now its almost time for my meditation he barely heard the last question Henk asked him

snapping out of his train of thought he said "what where you saying I'm sorry i was not paying attention" ending with a smile.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(if you didn't noitce that post was basically skipped.)

"Your welcome and call me Drodel. Mr.Owl is a little to formal for my tastes." Drodel said with a smile. "That is Mystic... She can be a hand full at times, but she is a good girl." Drodel said as he finished up with what had to be put up. "Looks nice." He said as he looked at the flower and gems at a closer distance. "I will get on that right now." Drodel said as he walked out back to see if he could find the necessary amount of chairs out side.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(bump)
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Um... whose turn is it?))
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Don't beat yourself for it but it is your turn...)
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Caroline, your picnic is waiting to start... It is your turn Caroline)
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( Caroline where are you? I look forward to taste some of that pig meat and your salad.)

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Sorry about the delay, all. Didn't realize it was my turn. Sorry.))

Content that there were enough biscuits baked, and enough back-up started, Caroline went to her cupboard and pulled out a stack of plates. Bringing them outside, she placed them at one end of the long table and said, "I think this'll be enough tables and chairs, Mr. Owl... er... Drodel. If you could get those trays of biscuits, I'll get the grill out here started."

Tucking a cigarette behind her ear, Caroline snap-crack lit a match, and began to light the charcoal briquettes in the bar-be-que. The grill in her yard, was two paces long, and she walked her way down it, lighting the briquettes as she went. Hickory, apple, and mesquite began to mix with the aromas of the baked biscuits. Once the charcoal started glowing red, the wolverine girl darted back into the kitchen, grabed a couple of trays of cornbread, and brought them back to the grill. Placing the cornbread on one side of the grill to warm, Caroline went back into the kitchen once again.

Opening the icebox, she half-pulled out a huge tray of shredded and sauced pork. "I hate to impose on you again, Drodel, but if you could give me a hand bringing this over to the grill. It's not too heavy, but the tray is a bit awkward for me to carry. I'm hoping this should be enough."

As Drodel picks up the one handle, Caroline continues to ramble, "I'm not as good as cooking ribs like mama was, but I did pick up how daddy cooked pulled pork. I'm hoping no one minds. I had already butchered and shreded the pig... so this shouldn't take that long to cook up on the grill."

Placing the heavy pan on top the grill, Caroline grabbed one of the hanging spoons, and swriled the meat around in its sauces and spices. "I think this'll do nicely. Drodel, if you could stir this, slowly, I'll go get one of papa's casks of wiskey."

For a few moments, she stood next to Drodel, to make sure he was stirring the mixture properly. Content he would be fine for a moment, Caroline loped back into her shop, zipped into the basement, grabbed a small cask of family-brand wiskey, a tray of shot glasses, and returned to her back yard. Placing the glasses and small barrel on the table with the plates she returned to the grill, checking on the cornbread and pork.

Taking a small pinch of shreaded pork, the wolverine girl streached her head up, and swallowed the meat, gulping it down. Licking her lips from the sauce, she turned to Drodel, and said, "Yes, I think this'll do nicely. 'Caroline's Fire-Brand Sauce Eight' I'll call it." Taking a second small pinch, the wolverine offers the bit to Drodel, "Here... try it." Smirking she teased, "Careful though... it has a lot of heat to it."

Looking over at the warming pans of cornbread, Caroline fussed, "Well... shoot. I should have asked the Naga to pick up some butter and honey when I asked him to get the beans and cabbage. Oh well, I guess now we just wait."
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because Apachi didn't lissen very well to him, Henk stopped asking him to impress Caroline.

When they left the butcher, Henk did go to a baker and bought some bread and some herb boter, some honey some jam and some haver cookies.

They where just back at the shop when a group of 5 girls, 1 squirrel 1.60 meter tall, 1 lioness 2 meter tall, 1 mare 1.90 meter tall, 1 wolf 1.70 meter tall, 1 vixen 1.75 meter tall, where calling to Henk and Apachi.

"Excuse us sirs, but is this the place for the pick nick of Caroline the wolverine girl of the new Tobacco shop?"

Henk looked back to Apachi how took the word.

peter_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"ummmm....yes it is ladies" said Apa blushing a little when his eyes meet female wolf of the group.

the female wolf was wearing a tight dress that showed of her tail and legs with colors that matched her white and gray fur perfectly. she was wearing some jewelry 1 necklace with a huge ruby in it and a set of ear rings with a blue sapphire in each that matched her soft blue eyes.

oh man she is the most beautiful wolf i have seen since i was banished form my home Apa thought to him self.

he could tell that the lady was eying him to and started to blush even more.
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The door to the shop opened, as Henk led in the bevy of new arrivals and Apachi. Upon hearing the bell chime, Caroline yelled, "We're back here."

She stirred the pulled pork a couple more times, and then pushed it to the side of the bar-be-que, where it would stay warm without burning onto the bottom of the pan. As was a habit papa had taught her, she grabbed one more strand of meat, and swallowed it down, savoring the intense mixture of cumin, salt, paprika, sage, black peppercorn, and cinnamon. "Yep... this should do nicely. Caroline's mixture Number 8. You really should try this, Drodel."

Lighting her cigarette off the coals, she took a drag, and headed over to the cask of wiskey. Tapping the cask like an expert, she poured herself a double-shot, and downed it. Once everyone had made it to the backyard, she accepted the foodstuffs from Henk, and said to everyone, "Make yourself at home. The pulled pork, biscuits, and cornbread are all done and ready, so help yourself. I'll be right back with the beans and coleslaw."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mmm, they are both good." Drodel said as he ate the little but Caroline handed him. *Hears the chimes* Ah, Henk and Apa are back. Lets see who they brought. Drodel thought as he walked to the back door. Hmm, I don't know any of them. Drodel thought as he looked at the girls. Ha, Apa is blushing. Drodel exsclamed in his head also making sure that he doesn't crack a smile. Must be about that wolf girl. None of the girls cetch my atention right now... maybe the Vixen but that is it. Drodel thought as he leaned agents the door way, then heard Caroline talk. "I will grab the beans." Drodel offered as he waited for Caroline to grab the coleslaw.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk let the girls in the house of Caroline. Apachi was blushing and couldn't get his eyes of the wolf girl. The girl noticed that Apachi was looking at her, so she give him a wink and when Apachi was near her she wisper something in his ear, what made him blush more.

Henk smiled and looked around for Caroline. He found her in the kitchen and gave her the vegetables and the other products he had bought.

"So Caroline, I hope thats all in order. Then could you tell me where I can find some chairs and some glasses?" Henk tried to take a little dip out of the pans of the food, but Caroline pat at his fingers with a wooden spoon.
Henk smiled and blushed.

Meanwhile the Lioness and the Mare where talking about Caroline, they never had seen a wolverine girl before and because of there work they could see that Henk was interested in her or maybe in love.

The Lioness walked to Caroline and asked "So miss Caroline whats is going on with that nice snake of yours? I tried to get his eye but his not interested. "

peter_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(not sure what happened to the order here but i guess its my turn)

after she whispered in his ear Apachi stood straight up wide eyed and blushing he could not believe that she just asked him to meet her after the picnic was over.

why would such a beautiful girl want to talk to me let alone do what i think she is thinking of doing thought Apa to him self as he was standing at the door oblivious to the fact that every one was already inside.
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((*Bump* Um... let me guess... it's my turn again?))
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(have no idea like i said the order got messed up so if you want to go then by all means you may)
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:

order is

Caroline, Henk Drodel Apachi

henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:

yes

henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:

caroline is every thing still all right with you?

I'm starting to get worried.

Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, the same Confused
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Hey Gang, Sorry about the lack of my replies. I've been getting hooked on this old PS2 game, Persona 3... and it's totally sucking up all my time. I really didn't mean to make you guys worry about me. Just been playing video games... so, really sorry about this.

I'll get something up by tomorrow.))
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ya your just like me. and I'm glad your ok.)
Vergil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:
((Hey Gang, Sorry about the lack of my replies. I've been getting hooked on this old PS2 game, Persona 3... and it's totally sucking up all my time. I really didn't mean to make you guys worry about me. Just been playing video games... so, really sorry about this.

I'll get something up by tomorrow.))

(I know I'm not involved with this RP, but....Persona! SQUUUUUEEEEE!! Caroline, after you finish Persona 3, you need to acquire Persona 4. SO good.:3)
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After finishing bringing in the last of the foodstuffs outside, Caroline looked around at all the guests and smiled. While parties were more things her sisters did, it made her feel good to have so many people attend something for her. She watched and graciously offered food and drink to the guests. The wolverine girl did her best to mingle.

Watching Apachi be cornered by another wolf, the wolverine girl did not notice the lioness approach her and ask her a question. In fact, she didn't hear it the second time either. It was only when the lioness coughed, did Caroline quit her day dreaming, and greet her guest.

Taking a cigarette from her sleeve, she lit it, took a long drag and replied, "I'm not sure... he kinda confuses me actually. I mean, one minute he's all headstrong and full of savoie faire... and the next moment he's gibbering like a school boy... and then their's the matter of him and I think her name is Scorpio... or Scorpia. Do forgive, there are so many people in this city, that I barely remember the names the shopkeepers around me."

Taking another drag of the cigarette to finish it, Caroline snuffed it out on the bottom of her shoe. Scooping a bit of the barbeque onto a biscuit, she snacked on it, and continued yammering on to the lioness. "Don't get me wrong, he's pleanty charming and all... but father always said, 'Charming isn't sincere.'... what if he just is like that with all the girls. And why me? Bon Bon is filled with pretty women, and exotic women, and belladonnas..."

Finishing the barbeque sandwich, Caroline licked the sauce from her fingers, and poured herself another shot of wiskey. "I dunno, Madam Lioness... I'm not really sure why his eye always settles on me."

Smirking dangerously, Caroline picks up the bottle of wiskey and an extra shot glass. Walking over to the naga, she stood as tall as she could, and puffed out what little chest she had. "Now, I hear that all men from the far Orient can drink like a fish. Is that so, Mr. Naga? I dare-say, have a shot of this... in fact, have a double. You do look a bit parched."

Her eyes glowing mischeviously, Caroline poured pleanty more than a double into both tumbers. Gulping down hers in one tilt, she grabbed the second tumbler. Offering it to the naga, she taunted, "Come now... you wouldn't want to insult your hostess and not share a drink. This is my father's best. Tell me how it compares to your rice-wine."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drodel was making sure there was plenty of snacks, drinks, this and that. When he herd the lioness talk to Caroline and herd her reply he smiled. Well Henk you succeded in confusing her. Lets see how this turns out. Drodel thought as he watched Caroline challange Henk into a drink.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10