FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The New Tobaccanist
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Apachi's keen hearing picked up on what Henk was whispering to Drodel*

now now that's not a good way to get a lady to like. You don't always talk about fighting and weapons to them and besides if you want hand to hand combat then you should spar with me later i would be willing to show you a move or two.

"now then I'm looking for something that can block pain receptors i need it for a job do you have anything like that form any eastern countries" asked Apachi turning back to Caroline.
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smiling amused, Caroline replies to the Naga, "'Someone who will fit you?'... no, not quite. I might have 'something' that'll fit you... well, more exactly, something that'll fit the tobacco you've picked. I hope you don't mind the teasing, naga... heaven knows my accent at home caught all sorts of jests from the carpetbaggers that moved south."

((okay, um... totally out of character question, Henk, do you... um... mind if Caroline calls you a naga? As... that's kinda what you are. A big, snake-man. I know Naga's more tended to be indian-sub continent in mythos and lore, but I just thought it fit. So... um... is that okay?))

Stepping back to the pipe display, the wolverine-girl continues to talk, as she looks over the rack for a particular pipe. "A naga, from the orient... well, I do have a spice-wood pipe, from the coasts of Indochina as well. Might not be quite from home from you, but it'll work well with the leaf you've picked. But... if this is your first pipe, you'll have to come back in a few days. The post still hasn't delivered about half my supplies of pipe tools, and all I can offer you is the pipe itself... no extra stems... no scoops, no tamps... I do have pipe matches at least."

Offering the pipe to Henk to look over, she excuses herself and head's over to the owl. "And why on earth would I need a weapon? I am a wolverine after all... and besides, I swear, I've seen more pinkertons in this town than Kansas City during cattle-season. Though, if you are worried about me, that's sweet... And I wouldn't worry about little, ol, me if I were you." Winking at the owl Caroline boasts, "I'm not the normal, porcelin-doll, girl from Virginia."

Caroline walks back over to the counter, and straps on her bowie knife, "As, if the knife isn't enough..." reaching under the counter she pulls out a long-rifle with attached scope. "I have Eustice here... custom made by Mr. Winchester himself. Daddy used to take us girls to the target range with him. I think it's because he didn't have any sons... and wanted someone to hear about his exploits in Cuba and Puerto Rico."

((peter_wolf, I'm assuming you're a wolf or fox... I haven't found a description of you yet... so... um... if you're something else, please let me know.))

((Also, Kommy, I um... hope you don't mind, but I just mentioned you briefly... so... um... I hope that's okay.))

Hearing the new arrivals question, Caroline's ears perked up and she replied, "A pain receptor blocker? You mean like... aspirin or laudinum? I'd have to say maybe the pharmacist down the street might have that... Dr. Fuchs I think? I do have something that the Commanche's told me was 'mash', which usually puts people into a kinda... drunk-like state. I've also got a bit of tobacco from the colonies over in old persia. They tend to smoke it in these... weird looking flower-pot things. That also, sometimes, has the effect to make people in a drunk-like state. I'm not sure if that's what you want, but I'd be happy to go into my store rooms and bring up a couple of samples of them."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I am a blacksmith after all." Drodel replied. "Where i come from what weapon you use describes who you are and how you fight." Drodel finished as as she winked at him and he blushed. His feathers covered it up completely though. This place is getting a little to crowded for her it seems. I will come back later then. Drodel thought as het reached for where his coin purse was suppose to be and noticed it was not there. "Well what do you know, i must have forgot to grab my coin purse from my forge. Hmm. I will be back later for the Pipe and Tobacco. Well see ya Caroline, Apa, Henk." Drodel said as he turned to each one as he said there names and walked out. I guess i will hang around out here for a time.Drodel thought as he patted his coin purse.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

* Bye Drodel, see you next time.* Henk turned back to Caroline and smiled a little worried. Henk walked to Caroline and took her hands.

* Dear Caroline I don't care how you call, if you stay polite. But would you put you gun away, I don't like guns in small rooms. *

Henk starts to massage the fingers and upperhands of Caroline.

* My, you have strong fingers and they smell excellent.*

Henk gives both hand a kiss.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I'm a dire wolf to be precise)

well not exactly like those its a herb that you burn and the good doctor dose not have any i already asked and besides i cant go back there if i do he said he would bind me to a table and keep me there until he could find out how i can still walk and talk with all my broken bones.

so you see you are the only hope in this matter, so do you have anything that you think might help?
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'll have your pipe and tobacco ready for you when you return," Caroline says as she watches Drodel depart her shop.

Seeing Henk become nervous over Eustice, Caroline sets the long-rifle back into its stand, and says, "Oh, don't worry about Eustice. He's mostly harmless. And, it's a 'rifle', not a gun."

Caroline's heart skips a beat, as the naga takes her hands and begins to massage the tops of her hands with his thumbs. "I... ah... um... well, I don't know what to say, Henk. I... I'm not really used to personal attention. Most boys said my sisters were prettier, ah... and... I... er"

Hearing the Dire Wolves comment, the wolverine-girl recovers a bit, and politely pulls her hands away, "If you will excuse me for one, quick, moment, Henk."

"You mean like incense oils?" Caroline asks the Dire Wolf. "I might be able to import some, but... it might be a week or two before I would even be able to find out if I could get some." Figiting with the flower in her pocket, the wolverine-girl offers, "I guess I could try to make a chewing tobacco with some laudinum in it maybe... but I'd have no idea how it would taste, or if it would do what you're asking for. Do you think that would work?"
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Sorry, withdrawn till I get an avatar then.))

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk

Last edited by xivk on Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(i mean no affiance to you xivk but can you not do that until you got your avatar done and posted so we can see what he/she is and what not.)

(I will take my turn when this is settled... sorry Embarassed )
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk looked to Caroline and field lost. What had he done!

Caroline was sweet, innocent, charming and kind. Her scent where like a thousand thoughts of battle, love, desire, comfort etc. She reminded him so much of home where Henk could not return.

When Caroline turned back she looked again in his eyes and Henk felt on his knees.

* Dear miss Caroline, I would like to take this tabaco a simple pipe until you made one for me how will shuts me. And what those boys said about that your sisters where pretyer than you are wrong. Look in to a mirror and tell me what you see. Because I see a wonderfull woman, has a good hart and so much to offer.

* Henk bowed his and spoke * Miss Caroline, if it's possible I would like to have a dinner with you I would like to know more off you, please accept this offer of me.

* Henk looked up to a stunned Wolverine-Girl*

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

peter_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Apachi overhearing what Henk had just said stood there watching and waiting for the Wolverine-girl to say something just standing and watching the events that where unfolding in front of him quietly waiting not wanting to ruin the moment.*
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((It's okay Xivk... um... no harm, no foul... *nervous smile to show a bit of encouragement to him*))

Caroline stood, stunned for a moment, as the Naga poured out his inner thoughts to her. Trying to calm herself down, she fussed with the red flower he gave her. "I... um... I'll be happy to carve a pipe for you, Henk. You... you didn't upset me or anything. It's very flattering, please don't misinterpret. I'm... you haven't seen my sisters. They really are prettier than I am, so... it's... it's a bit confusing for me when... um... someone compliments me..."

Looking down at her feet, the wolverine-girl mumbled, "Especially when there are so many pretty girls here at Bon Bon..."

As if, with a suddent thought, Caroline snapped her fingers and said, "I tell you what, Henk. I've been meaning to make a bit of brisquet, and some pulled pork. I have the spices and sauces all ready, and the pigs all ready to go, just haven't had the inclination to cook it up yet. Um... you bring the slaw, beans, and corn, and I'll cook up the barbeque and mama's biscuts. I have a bit of a yard behind the shop. We could have a barbeque dinner-picnic of sorts. Um... I'd just have to ask we do so after I close shop for the day. It's already afternoon... so... give me about an hour to close the shop for the day, and... say... three hours to cook the pig up... so... say... seven?"

Turning her head to adress the dire wolf, "And you're welcome to join us as well. Shoot, I haven't cooked barbeque in a while, and it'll be like a little slice of home. Shoot... um... it's a shame the owl's already left. This pig must be at least seventy pounds."

Turning back to the naga, Caroline smiles nervously not sure if he'd accept her offer of a date. Suddenly she felt a lot smaller than normal. Sure, she knew she was short, but with all the elegance that surrounded her around town, why would a gentleman want to goto a picnic. Especially a picnic with a store keeper. She tried to stand-up a bit straighter for a show of confidence, but she knew she was way out of her league. While mama was off teaching her sisters womanly wiles, she'd be off with papa learning how to use Eustice, or playing backgammon, or helping him with the tobacco crop. Caroline realized she really had no idea what she was doing.

Fussing with the hair around her ears to keep her hands from drywashing themselves, Caroline asks, "So... what says you, Naga? Would you be up for a picnic?"
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still on his knees Henk looked up to Caroline

* Miss Caroline, I don't know what a picnic is but it sounds good. You want me to buy some vegetables and fruit, that will be done. If you give me a list then I will go and get it. *

Then Henk got a idea, this so called picnic with a pig sounded like a gatering of people for a least 10 men. Why not some poster quick in town, he could do it fast.
Quick he gave his attantion to Apachi*

Do you have some wishes, Apachi?*

Quick Henk looked back to Caroline again and started to move.
Henk rose up and looked to Caroline how was still looking to her feet and was twisting her feet nervous. Henk placed a finger under her chin and lifted it up. And his other hand took one of her hand and hold it gentle.

* Caroline, if you can make some small posters than I will spread them over the town to get some more people to the picnic. 10 posters is enough. I will buy some more meat and drinks if that is necessary.
But please, be a friend of mine. I veld alone the way to get to bonbon, but now I met you and some others and made me happy. But you are special for me.

* Henk gives Caroline, with some tears in his eyes, a little kiss on her nose, what was for his culture away for saying 'please, accepted this'*

( can you the specification of you avatar fursona body, it will be much easier for me to make a mental picture of you)

peter_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"hhhmmm if i come you would have to have more meat." Apachi said with a smile on his face. "enough to feed 10 people is not enough for me"

looking at Caroline Apachi asked "could you show me what you have in stock before we get to carried away with this picnic thing and if its at seven then i would need to hurry with my work so i need something now if you don't mind."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Peter you skipped me...)

Drodel just stood there beside the door listening in on the conversation going on inside. Man Henk... Ok. I think it is time to come back in.Drodel thought as he walked in the door. The chimes go off as he dose and everyone turns to see who it is. "Hey guys and Caroline." Drodel said as the chimes quiet. "A picnic sounds like a good idea. Oh, and Henk could i talk to you alone for a moment." Drodel said as he gestured to the door.

Henk agrees but is wondering, Why dose he want to talk to me alone?

After they get in the side ally between the tobacco shop and another shop Drodel looks over the harrison and talks to Henk. "Henk don't invite more people." Drodel said bluntly. "You see the way she acts with just us three. She is not use to the attention of any one but her Pa from the looks of it..." Drodel said as he looked and walked to Henk also putting his right hand on Henk's left shoulder. "This will be just a small picnic. Just us four." Drodel said as he started for the door.
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(sry you said you where waiting for something )
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Do I have permission to join in now?))

-Xivk
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(that was so no one would post, so i could settle things with xivk and then get back to the rp... )

(xivk if you just get the basics down for a avatar then you may join. I don't mean to sound like a jerk but things get a little complicated if you join a rp and make your avatar as you go along with the story...)
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(k well I'm sry about that and if you would like i will skip my next turn)
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(no just go on as normal. just now you are before me on the turn list.)
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

( I wait until Caroline makes her post.

the post list is Caroline, Henk, Apachi, Drodel and someone else if her or she want to join)

xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Can I make a pic here instead of on the avatar? Dont wanna bother
Ronald again already))

-Xivk
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(i would post it in the avatar thread you wont be bothering Ronald to much and besides that way every one will know what your avatar will look like)
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Wah, working on another one then)

-Xivk
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Henk, okay, hopefully this'll be a better description of Caroline. She's a wolverine with ruddy-brown fur, and shoulder-length hair. Her hair is darker brown than her fur, and her tail is the same color of brown. Now, she's also short, being the runt of the littler, and only comes up to a massive 5 feet, 3 inches, and a whopping 95 pounds... which... I'm too lazy to translate into metric right now. Anyway, point being, she probably barely comes up to the center of your chest in terms of height. She also has a small chest, it's not flat, but it's no 36C either... it's more of a 32A. Because of her small chest, and other things that make her nervous, she actually wears kinda modest clothing. Usually that means, white, cotton shirts and blue or brown pants... um... I guess kinda like Roland wears all the time. She does tend to wear sweatervests alot too... I guess if you think about what golfers wore in the 1910s-1920s that would be what she wears usually. Her fingernails tend to go unpainted, and she rarely wears make-up or perfume, as, right now, she doesn't consider herself "fluffy" like the other girls... she knows how to use make-up, and wear ladies dresses... she just doesn't. Mostly as she doesn't feel pretty enough to wear them. Now, since she did hang out with her father more, she's much more likely to fish, go horseback riding, garden, play backgammon, or take Eustice out to the range instead of... normally "girly" actions. She just feels more comfortable with the Tomboy stuff.

Um... I hope that answered your question, Henk, and gives you a better mental idea of what she looks like. Once Roland et al post about the next try-outs for pics, I'm going to sign up, and see where the dice fall.))

((Next, to Everybody, I'm horribly, horribly, horribly sorry about not posting anything sooner. So... um... my bad.))

Thinking for a moment, the wolverine-girl debates in her head what Henk is suggesting. Maybe it was time to meet some more people around town. The vast majority of them seemed to be a positive sort, and meeting new folks usually was fun. "Um... I guess we could have more people attend... but I might need a spot more time to cook everything. I'll leave it up to you gents as to who else you think would enjoy a spot of barbeque, as you seem to know a lot more people around town."

Finishing off her cigarette, Caroline snuffs it out on the bottom of her shoe. She then runs behind the counter, grabs a sheet of paper, and quickly drafts up a general invitation poster. Taking a moment to make sure it reads and looks right, she feeds the paper into a mimeograph, and quickly zips off nine more copies. Handing them to Henk she says, "Not as good as real print-copies, but it should do." (Aside, I'm not sure if the mimeograph was around at this time or not, but... well... um... yeah, I know, lame.)

Grabbing a blank sheet of paper, Caroline writes down the ingredients needed for the baked beans and coleslaw. "Here, take this to the green grocier, and he should be able to get what we need. Mr. Wallburton know's me, so there shouldn't be any charge on this shipment... I gave him a couple of papa's cigars for him to try out. I should be okay on the meat, this pig really is pretty huge... and I've been meaning to crack open one of papa's wiskey casks... so we should be good on the alcohol as well."

Snapping her fingers, she points at the dire wolf and says, "Sorry, Mr. Wolf, but you also have me at a disadvantage. I don't know your name either. Still, if you could pick up a bolt of linen for me at the general store, I should be able to cut up some napkins from it. Just let me know how much I'll owe the storekepper."

Looking at the owl, Caroline continues, "Now, Mr. Owl, if you'd be as so kind as to help me put some of this stuff away, being as you're taller than I am, I'll get started on getting the barbeque started, and fixing the cornbread."

Taking off the shop apron, and laying across the counter, Caroline finishes with, "I suppose that'll do it. I'll see you gents shortly. Drodel, if you'll lock up, I'll get started on the cooking, and setting up the back yard."
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Henk looked to the small poster how Caroline had made. It was a lovely one simple but beautiful. *

Oke Caroline I will take this to the shop where I will buy the vegetables for you. But I also will buy some more meat, because I don't want you stock be empty because off us.

And I would like to make some salad by my self. I would be honored if you all shoot take a bit of it.

* Henk turned to Drodel Apachi*

What do you say about how many persons will be invited and what kind of vegetables do you perform for you salad and meat?

* Henk smelled the sweet scent of Caroline on the poster and the paper with the vegetables. It smelt lovely and hot for him.*

peter_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"my names Apachi Suraki but your can just call me Apa if you want" said Apa when Caroline said that she did not know his name "I'm very sry that i did not tell you sooner, and of course i would be glad to get some linen and don't worry about the money i will take care of it." he continued.

"well i don't care how many people are there the more the marry" he said turning Henk. "and as for veges i think will just bring some red curry for the meat and some daikon radishes"
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Hmmm, you just about completely ignored my other post... oh well, i can coop.)

"Don't mean to sound rude but, We got stuff to do so you two can decide on your way there." Drodel said as he guided Apa and Henk out the door, shutting it, locking it, and flipping the sign to closed. "Sorry if Henk did anything wrong." Drodel said as he began do stuff that Caroline told him to do. "He is a good guy... But he doesn't no how to show it." Drodel said as he went to Caroline. "Oh and before i forget." Drodel said as he got his coin purse. "I know this is not coin or bill but this is all i got on me at the moment." Drodel said as he pulled some jewels out of the bag. "This should cover the Pipe, Tobacco, and matches if you got any." Drodel said as he pulled out two Diamonds and a Ruby. "Congrats on your first sell of your new shop." Drodel said happily and smiled as he put the Jewels in her hand. "I am not taking these back if they are to much. Also don't worry about the picnic. If you get overwhelmed, just let one of us know and we will get you out so you can get yourself together." Drodel said then turned around and started working again.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(bump)
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(stopped by, cause she wanted to talk in parenthesis to be cool like the other members.)
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic wrote:
(stopped by, cause she wanted to talk in parenthesis to be cool like the other members.)

( you can join if you want )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10