FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Tea or Wine? What is Lady Lidia choice?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Yea I belive it would be Lidia's turn)
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia walk inside Apachi's house and see Crimson put Apa on a bed while running around, getting medical supply, and start working on Apa's wound.

*Well, at least his wound will be ok.* Minutes later, Apachi start to wake up.
"Hey, your up." , says Lidia as she starting to walk up to him but stop when she see the Dire wolf starting to freak out and stand his attack pose, this shock the ferret.

*How could he not recognize us?*, thought Lidia. Then, Henk explained everything to him who we are and what had happen, however, it didn't help Apachi, for he did not believe The Cobra and look ready to attack anyone.

*This is bad.* Lidia thought frightened. *He does not believe Mr. Henk and he's going to attack.*

Lidia wasn't paying attention when Apachi was coming toward her, which didn't give her the time to defend herself. When he was an inch closer to her, a tall, build shadow block between her and Apachi's attack.

She look up and see Crimson. His face show anger, which give the ferret a shiver looking at him like that. Then, see he come to his senses, he announce that it's not safe here, grab Lidia's paw and lead her out of the house, where Henk and Drodel stayed to try calming the wolf down. Crimson and Lidia, now far away from the house, are walking around the street looking for a store to buy a new shirt to replace Crimson's old and bloody shirt.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Are you O.K. ma'am?" Crimson said with a look of worry on his face. "Come lets put some distance from us and the others until thing have settled down. You can help me pick out a new shirt." He said trying to ease her mind off the situation. They walk down the market area, the evening air blowing against his his bare chest. Crimson held out his arm for Lidia the hang on too as the walked though the busy market streets. "My biggest priority is keeping Ms Apricot safe and out of harms way." He thought to himself. "I think you might like what this store has to offer." He said leading her to a clothes store.
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as Apachi falls into Drodels arms with his last bit of energy to kick the person in front of him with all of his might in the leg hoping to break his leg he hears both legs connecting and thinks to him self *yes i did it now to get away*

and with that he head buts the ground to regain conciseness and started to run towards the lake he runs past the armadillo giving him a smile that would scare any one and bolts off.

looking behind him he noticed that they where still following him he had to do something about it so he turns around and braces for the oncoming fight.

he knew the person with sword was the most dangerous so he thought of a way to get the sword away so he could fight on the same terms looking around he found a rock about as big as screw and chucked it at him hitting him in the hand he was holding hoping that would make him drop the sword.
Armadillon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What Th-!?" Dillon gasped when the cobra grabbed his hands. He wasn't a martial artist or a weapon meister. There was no way he was going to beat this trained fighter fair.

"Oh My God What's That!" he yelled looking behind the cobra. As the cobra turned around to see what it was Dillon gave him a swift kick to the balls making the cobra turn loose.

"Heh you're way to honorable sir" Dillon said turning to help the wolf which had already made his escape from kicking the owl.

"Whoa hold up let me help you!" he yelled to the wolf chasing after him.

"Lidia's going to kill me if she finds out I got myself into a fight!"
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ok." "Then let's go in." says Lidia as she and Crimson enters a clothes store. "And Crimson, call me Lidia, ok?." "We're friends aren't we?" she giggle and start walk around looking around shirt for Crimson, also, on the back of her mind thinking about the fight going on with Henk, Drodel, and Apachi. *I hope they're all right* thought the young ferret.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And sense we are friends you can call me Brian. Crimson is the name I go by but my real name is Brian. It has a story to it that I could tell you sometime. Only a select few now my real name." He said with a smile. "Which one of these do you like." He said pointing to a couple of shirts.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Henk was not happy, the armadillo hid him good but not hard. (this goes out off hand, Lidia and Crimson are gone and now Drodel and I have to fight a crazy wolf and a armadillo how thinks that he's helping a good person.)
Henk run to the armadillo and hid him on the head with the flat side of his katana. And chars Apachi. *

Lets end this now before we all pay the price!

* Apachi hits Henk right hand with a stone,Henk lost his katana,but his left hand goes in the pants of Apa and Henk grasp the balls of the wolf.*

And now stay still and find you inner peace, NOW!!

Drodel are you alright?!

*Henk thinks ( This is not how I wanted a cup of tea with Lidia)*

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(i was gone all day yesterday... ya think y'all could have waited?)

Drodel got up almost right after Apa kicked him.He has energy but he is running on empty.Drodel thought as he stood up and took to the air.Dillon, what on the world are you doing."Dillion! Get out of here." Drodel yelled as he came down in front of him. "Dillion get out of here. You are trying to help the wrong guy." Drodel said to Dillion. "Don't make me tell your sister about this. Drodel warned him.He has no reason to know what happend. All it would do is get him upset and hurt trying to go and fight Apa.Drodel thought as his words sunk into Dillion. "Now if you don't mind but i got to help Henk." Drodel said as started to take to the air.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(hey i can only get here at about 11:00 to 12:00 this past week so i miss a lot to)

"bad move dear snake you jus touched something your not supose to" and witht that said Apa headbuts the snake as hard as he could.

Recoiling form the blow. Apahci says "you dont know me very well im not going back to jail and fighting in your little death ring i won my freedom and im not going back. i would rather die then go back there".
Armadillon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( i asked for the turn order and i waited for everyone to get in thier part Very Happy ))

"Oww that hurt a little bit," Dillon said while rubbing his head, "good thing I have a hard head and some pretty thick skin."

The owl yelling at him from above landed in front of him, telling him to just leave and let it go.

"Yea right you're chasing after someone battered and bloody and you're telling me to let it go!?"

The owl interrupted Dillon by telling him that he would tattle to Lidia. That stopped the armadillo in his tracks. Lidia will thrash me if she knew I picked a fight but she'll thrash me even harder if she knew I coulda helped someone and I didn't.

"He-Hey!" he yelled as the owl started flying off.

"Dang it!" he panted as he started to run in the direction where the owl was flying.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(well the order has been made. Lidia, Crimson, Henk, me, Peter, Then Dillon.)
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Good Idea)
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(so who starts it??)
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(lidia)

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Brian, huh?" "In my opinion, the name doesn't suit you, but I'll respect it and call you by that, Mr. Brian.", says Lidia as she gives him a wink. She walk to his side and see a table full of folded shirts for men that the fruit bat was pointing to. She look at each one and holds each one up in front Brian to see if one look good on him. Then, after many shirts later, she see a long, sleeve black shirt, with a "V" shape cut in the center that might show his chest. She hold it up in front of him and say, "I like this one. What do you think?"

Last edited by Lidia_Apricot on Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Please just Brian. Mr.Brian was my father." He said returning her wink. He started to laugh. "I like it." He said as Lidia held up the black shirt. "Does it make me look like a stud?" He asked jokingly. "Now lets pick something out for you." He smiled.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

* Apachi gives Henk a Head blow, hard, but not dangers. Henk has engough of the fight. Fast he grasp his katana and let it slid near the neck of the wolf. And shaved a little fur away.*

There, you lost it. I will go and hope that by our next meeting you have regained your honor.

* Put his katana in the holder. Walks away back to the tea cafe.( Now I have to clean the streets of my skin. Let's do it fast and maybe I can find Lidia and Crimson again. I must apology for my doing.) Henk disapaired in the streets off bonbon leaving Apachi confused behind. *

Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drodel came up fast and landed just as Henk put his katana in its sheath and walked away. "So can you think clearly now? Or are we going to finish what we started?" Drodel asked just standing there waiting for Dillon to ketch up. "Dillon." Drodel said as he came running up.

"I can't let you." Dillon started but Drodel interrupted.

"Did you ever stop and think why he is in his shape?" Drodel asked him with his back to Dillon. "Here is a life tip for you. Don't get yourself into stuff when you don't know what is going on." Drodel said to Dillon still. "So what is your answer Apa?" Drodel said to him, Drodel just standing there like he was lost in thought and not in a fight.
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apachi looked at Henk for a moment thinking why did my headbutt not work they must of slipped me something back at the house

when he saw the owl land he thought this is it there going to take me back noticing that the snake started to walk away he soon realized that they could not be from the warden. for if they were then this would of ended more bloody that a close shave for that sword.

"i think I'm ok sry for the trouble i caused did i hurt any one? i cant remember what happened after i passed out."

Drodel told him about the freak out at his place and how he almost hit poor Lidia.

Apachi almost starts to cry when he heard the news and insisted on knowing where she is so he could apologize at once.

Apachi thinks to him self i think i can trust them enough to let them know why i acted like that

Apachi looks up and yells to Henk to come back so he could explain why he acted that way and hoping that he could regain some of this honor that he spoke of.

"Please listen i might need your help in the future." Apachi starts off. "Before i came here i was throne in jail for something i did not do. The warden of the jail had this prisoner fighting syndicate that was a fight to the death. If you won so many fight you could go free, well i was the best never got beat as you can tell I'm not dead. (Kind of brakes a smile about it then gets serious again.) So when i finally got my freedom the warden tried to force me to stay and make him rich. I refused and ran away form there. I was heading here because i heard that in Bon Bon no one asks about your past. So i thought it would be a great place to hide from him, but i think hes looking for me and, i thought you where some people he sent to bring me back. will you help me if he dose come for me." gives a sad face like a puppy begging.
Armadillon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Uh.....dude in back alley bleeding, you're in a fighting stance. Guy kicks you to get away, yall chase him. You tell me to just let it go but don't tell me WHY to let it go. I think I've given it quite a thought!" Dillon yelled at Drodel.

"And as far as your little life tip...you can shov--WHAT DO YA MEAN HE ALMOST HIT LIDIA!?" Dillon exclaimed, as he heard Drodel telling Apachi what had apparently happened in his blacked out state.

Dillon, white knuckled now, listened to Apachi's history. He felt sorry for the wolf for having to go through that kind of hell but at the same time he was furious for even attempting to lay a finger on Lidia. As the wolf ended his tale Dillon approached the wolf and grabbed him by the throat.

"I don't care if you are some sort of cage fighter, if you even THINK about hurting my sister I'LL SERIOUSLY THRASH YOU!" he gritted through his teeth.

The armadillo released the wolf's throat and began walking towards town.

"Never a dull moment in Bon Bon.......I need to go find Lidia" he sighed as he started looking through windows of shops.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No." Lidia bluntly respond after finding Crimson a new shirt and him saying about picking clothes for her.

"Why not?", ask Crimson.

"I may not look like one, but I'm not the type that like to go shopping for clothes and such. I only do it when I really need to buy new clothes and right now...I don't need one." "We're here because you need a shirt and that's what we are doing." She walk past Crimson turn her head to him and say, "Come now. I'm going to purchase it so you can wear it now."

Crimson was protesting the idea, but Lidia interrupt him.

"Brian.", she says in a I'm-doing-it-and-you-won't-change-my-mind tone. She now walk up to a bear lady behind the counter.

"Welcome. How may I be of assistance." says the bear lady cheerfully.

Lidia respond the same tone. "Just this shirt please."

The bear lady only nodded, check the price, and ring it up. When she told Lidia the total, Lidia pull out her money pouch and give her the exact change.

"Thank You and please come again.", says the bear lady as Lidia pull Crimson out of the store to outside on the street.

She pull out the shirt. "Ok, Brian, put it on."
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson lets out a big smile and puts the shirt on. "I like that in a woman, real forcefulness." Crimson said playfully. "Well how do I look?" He asked spreading his arm to show off the shirt. The shirt fit nicely and was very comfortable. Lidia has good tastes in Crimson opinion. Just then picked up a scent and it was moving closer to them. "Your brother is close by lets go meet him." Crimson said leading Lidia out of the market area toward the castle.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Henk hears Apachi screaming and Dillon to. ( Someone with that kind of trauma must have a change for a new life.) Henk sees Dillon running to find Lidia and Crimson.Henk walks back to Apachi and Drodel.*

Apachi, I'm not the one for how you must apologize, but Lidia is the person how must revised it.

Come, we will look for her and Crimson and then you will beg for her forgiveness.

And than, only than, I will accept you explanation.

* Looks straight in the eyes of the wolf how still has the puppy look*

And pray that she give her forgiveness to you or I'm the last person how you will see. UNDERSTAND!!.

*Henk voice is like a demon, full off anger and sinister sounds*

Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think i will keep a eye on Apa and Dillon for now. Drodel thought as he took to the air. That is why i didn't want to tell you. I knew you would react like that. That wiseman was right. Man that guy was alwase right. Now i wish i lessend to him more. Drodel thought as he landed on a roof in front of Dillon but out of sight. A memery filles his mind. A snow white owl whairing a light brown robe sits on a rickety old wooden chair. "Ah. Drodel you are up." The owl said in a cracked deep voice. The vition fades but he is still able to hear him. "You know that alot of young people act like you." The voice says as Drodel watched Dillon go through the streets looking for Lidia and Crimson. "The act first without thinking and get into trouble, but some think but they don't know all the facts and get into the frey and still wind up in troble. Don't judge people becouse you don't know witch one they are. Watch them and lern about them, so you know if they need to know the infomation or you keep it from them." The voice says as Dillon passes by. Old timer you where wise and i didn't lisen. I messed up and now i am paying for it. Drodel thought as he still watched over Dillon.
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Apachi looks at Henk*

form how every ones acting its like i did hit her or are you all not telling me to whole story about what happened back at my place.

anyways yes i must find Lidia and apologize.

as for you being the last person i see i would like if it where the person i hurt the most out of all this to be the last.

you may do the final blow but i want to know that she approves of my fate if that's ok with you.

*with that said Apachi moves so that Henk could lead the way*[/i]
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Apachi looks at Henk*

form how every ones acting its like i did hit her or are you all not telling me to whole story about what happened back at my place.

anyways yes i must find Lidia and apologize.

as for you being the last person i see i would like if it where the person i hurt the most out of all this to be the last.

you may do the final blow but i want to know that she approves of my fate if that's ok with you.

*with that said Apachi moves so that Henk could lead the way*
Armadillon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mumbling and grumbling as he wanders through the streets of Bon Bon Dillon thinks to himself, A criminal just freely roaming the streets and a murderer no less!

He took his hand out of his empty pocket and rubbed it over his head to where the cobra had given him a goose egg right on the top of his noggin. A samurai snake, an owl that thinks he knows everything, and a crazy killer cage fighter whom apparently tried to attack my sister. "Is there anyone normal in this town," he said with a sigh.

"I wonder where Lidia's at today, I need to find her and tell her about these guys", Dillon said out loud, looking up only to see more people staring at him once again.

DANG IT

*scurries off down the street*
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You mean Dillon?" ask Lidia as they walk out of the market towards the street to the Delight Castle.

"Hmm....haven't seen him since I was job hunting. Hope he doesn't get himself involve into any fight or anything that I don't approval of."

She sigh deeply and put two fingers between her eyes in frustration.

"That boy... personally I think I'm being an overprotecting, paranoid sister, worrying too much about where he is, what he's doing, or who's he with. Sometimes I even wonder if leaving our hometown and start a new life somewhere else was a good idea."

She then shout, "No! I'm glad we left, I mean, I love it there, I'm glad I call that place my home, it just...you know...we all want to get out, see the world and make a life of his/her own." While Lidia talk, Crimson mostly stay silent during their walk, but Lidia know he is listening.

Lidia smile and grab one of Crimson's arm and give it a hug. "Thank You for lending me your ear." "I'm glad I have a friend like you here." She pull his arm now smiling and laughing. "Come now. Let's go to the Delight Castle and have some drink, maybe we would play pool if there's an empty one."
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All this talk of siblings was making Crimson think about his own sister and how he missed her.

"Dillon is lucky to have you." He said after Lidia finished. "And if you need anything from me don't hesitate to ask." He smiled and blushed a little as Lidia grabbed and hugged his arm. "I'm happy to help." He said to her.

They quickly rushed off to Delight Castle. It didn't take long to secure a pool table and began setting up to play a game. "I may be a little rusty just to worn you." Crimson said and let out a laugh.

A serving girl quickly came over to take orders. Crimson gestured to Lidia to order first.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11