FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Tea or Wine? What is Lady Lidia choice?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Sigh* "Well, If you are going to do it here, Mr. Henk, make sure you clean up your old skin and also, make sure you don't leave your old skin on the floor..." She see the waiter put down the order Crimson and her ordered. "...or on my cake." She walk back to her seat, sit down, and eat a piece of her slice cake, leaves a little of white cream on the corner of her mouth that she didn't notice."

"Hmm....YUM!"

Crimson asked her if she had seen the rest of the town.

"Hmm....No, not really. I mean...I did, but it was that day when I was looking for Dillon, everything around me was a blur, so I guess I really didn't see all." She smile to Crimson.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson smiled and took a bite out of his sandwich. "Here let me get that for you." He said as he swallowed, wiping off the crumbs on Lidia's face with his thumb. "If you'd like I could show you around someday?" He said with genuine smile.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia licked what's left on the corner of her mouth.

"Thank You. I guess I forgot some of my table manner." *giggle*

"And Yes, I would like that, Mr. Crimson." Then, she continue eating her cake quietly, while watching The Dire wolf handing over what's look like a sharp rock to Henk.

*Is he really going to do it here?*, she thought as she watch the cobra as his skin starting to mold.
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as Lidia watches the wolf hand over the stone she notices that the bandages around the hand with the stone in it are starting to turn red and then a drop of blood falls to the floor.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson spots the wrapped up hand as it starts to bleed. "You ok mate? Let me take a look at that." He said gesturing to the wolf's hand.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Come on Henk let me take you out back." Drodel said standing be hind him. Drodel picked Henk up and walked to the door and quickly got him to a back ally behind the restaurant."You can do it here." Drodel said to Henk. "I will make sure no one walks in on you so you won't be bothered and trust me i won't peak at you." Drodel said as he turned around and headed to the way into the ally.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks at Crimson with a puzzled face."what do you mean am i alright is something wrong?"

Apa follows Crimson gaze to his hand and finally notices the blood on his raps "oh wow how did that get there must of happened when i was making that stone hmm if you want to take a look Crimson go right ahead but this happens a lot to me so its no big deal."
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well I'd say bleeding all over the cafe is a big deal." Crimson said in a mocking tone. "Doesn't look to bad. I'd put ice on it if I were you." He said with a smile. Taking another bite out of his sandwich and some of the cake he reached into his back pocket and pulled out some money. Leaving enough on the the table to cover both his and Lidia's meals plus tip. "If your not to busy Ms. Apricot I could show you around town. Get your bearings so to speak." He said giving her a playful nudge.
DrSalvatoreUrbana

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*for several long moments, Dr. Urbana studied the fruit bat named Crimson. He mumbled to himself, as he took mental notes. Then his eyes went wide with revelation.*

"Eureka! That's it!" Jumping out of his chair, the old gecko dug into his pocket, and absently tossed a handful of doubloons onto the table. "That should pay for my tea. Do forgive, but I think I've figured it out."

*With an excited hobbling to the door, the partially deranged physician hurried out the door, and down the avenue.*
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

* Henk looked to Drodel how guarded the ally.*

You can peek if you want, I have nothing to be ashamed off.

* Put his clothes off and stands naked in the ally. Took the sharp rock of Apa and start to 'shave' him self over his entire body.

First he pull some skin up off his chest and start to shave. The pieces skin are leay out, one on one, but his head and tail are completely intact.

After a time he's done, there is a skinned Henk Cobra and the normal Henk Cobra but than the color off his scales is shaper.

Henk put his pants back on,but leaves the shirt off to lead his scales dry, then walks to Drodel*

You can turn around now, Drodel.

* Drodel turn around and sees the skinned head off Henk, who is holding by henk in his right hand, in his left are the other skin pieces, his shirt is on his left sholder, and gasps in shock *

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well, when some one says 'go hold yourself' you can do it literally." Drodel said after looking at Henk for a secant. "So going dull in color is a warning that it is almost time to shed. Well if you would i got a plate with my name on it." Drodel said as he started walking into the restaurant but stopped at the door way. "About what you said before, I like girls not guys." Drodel said then when inside and started to eat and look for the waitress that gave him the food.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Henk walked behind Drodel, still his breast nude but wearing his pant, and greets Lidia, Crimson and Apa.*

Wel do I look uglier now or what? Oh and sorry about this, * henk point to some scars on his breast, tummy and sholder* but my scals need to dry or I got sick.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

peter_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Apa gives a whole hearty smile*ya you might be right about the whole bleeding all over the cafe being a big deal.

*Apa removes the wraps around the bleeding paw reviling a paw with more scares you could count and starts licking the new wound clean.*

There that should do it now to wrap it back up.

*As Apa finishes wrapping up the his paw his chest starts to hurt he clenches his chest right where his scar is in pain and falls to the floor crying out in pain he screams* "master why did you do this to me why, some one take me to my house quick" *and then falls into what looks like a coma*
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia watch Drodel carry Henk, while Henk hold the sharp stone Apachi made for him, to the back of the cafe.

"Oh, I guess he'll be doing it there." She turn her head to the Dire wolf's paw and notice some blood flowing out.

*Gasp* "Mr. Apa, your paw?!" Just she was about to move, but Crimson beat her to it and calmly take a look at Apachi's paw and say that it didn't look bad, which relief the ferret, and told him to put some ice and his paw will be ok. "Thank Goodness, your paw it's not seriously injured."

She scoop up the last piece of her slice cake and sip her Green Tea. "Ah. That's some good cake."

Then, she saw Crimson leaving money on the table for paying the bill and notice the amount he put. She put her paw over his to stop him for putting the amount for her part.

"Mr. Crimson, I appreciate you for paying my bill, but I do have money, so please let me pay my part, OK?" She smile as she push half of the money to Crimson's paw and put her's on the table.

She was about to answer his question about having him show her around the town, but stop when she see Mr. Cobra coming in from the back, shirtless, notice that he's done molding. "It's OK Mr. Henk, and no you don't look ugly, you look...refresh." *Smile*

She turn to Crimson. "Well....I'll love to, but I want to know first if it's OK with Mr. Henk to end our little date." She turn to Henk.

"Well, Mr. Henk?"

Out of nowhere, she saw Mr. Apachi fell to the floor, body twitching, and then gone limp.

*Gasp* "MR. APACHI!!!" She run around the table, went on her knee next to the unconscious Apachi. "He's still breathing, we should take him to a nearby Inn so he can rest there." "Would one of you gentlemen carry him?"
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I will." Drodel said as he bent over and picked up Apa. "You are a little heaver than i thought, might as well put you over my shoulder then." Drodel said repositioning Apa to hold him over his shoulder. "Lead the way. I don't know witch Inn you planed on taking him." Drodel said as he walked to the door and stoped to wait for the others. "Oh and waiter save my plate and drink i will be back for it." Drodel said to the table waiter standing adjacent to the table.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson moved in to help Drodel. "Anyone know where this man lives?" He asked. The waiter mentioned a place close by. "Drodel From the looks of it We might have time. It would be fast if we did it this." He said and lifted Apa into his arms and left the cafe. Crimson then stretched out his powerful wings and took flight. "Meet at his place if you can." He said heading in the direction of Apa house with amazing speeds.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

* Smiles to Lidia*

Thank you, yes I fresh and flesh and ready to play again.

It's was fun and I look forward to a next meeting.

Oh here is a free ticket for Jess new massage and relaxation parlor.

* Give the free ticket to Lidia and a Red rose*

Just because you're so beautiful.

* Henk blush, but then also sees Apachi falling and Lidia goes fast to Apa and she asks where Apa must be going and Drodel and Crimson carry Apa out side and Crimson flights away to Apachi 's place *

Waiter, here take this for the bill and for the trouble that I have made her.
* gives some money to the girl waiter and takes his sword and goes out side to follow but than noticed that Lidia can follow so fast in her dress*

Hmm, this is the best way to follow crimson fast, Lidia sorry.

* Grapes Lidia in both arms and runs fast after Crimson and Drodel to Apachi's place, Lidia is a little surprised but stays in Henk's arms.

Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"WOAH!" surprise by the movement, the ferret was lifted off the ground by Henk. The Cobra start running, following the flying fruit bat to Apachi's place, while Lidia holds on to him as tight as she could to prevent falling off.

Minutes later, Henk abruptly stop in front of a house, which being Apachi's house.

"Finally.", says Lidia. Then, The Cobra starts walking slowly to the house, still carrying the ferret in his arms.

Lidia look up to him and say, "Um...Mr. Henk, would you mind putting me down, now?" "I can walk from here." Then, she look up in the sky and see Crimson and Drodel landing in front of them with the unconscious Dire wolf in Crimson's arms.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

* Look to Lidia and put her down with a smile and a blush. The fret grip was strong but also warm*

Sorry Lidia, but you felt like a feather in my arms. And a gentleman carries a lady to the place of the arrival . Special a beauty like you.

How is it with Apachi, Crimson? Should Drodel and I look for a doc in town?

* Crimson's chest is wet with the blood off Apachi, how is still breathing but weakly.
Drodel feels the pulse of Apachi and thinks if it is still out the danger zone*

Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"He should be fine once we are inside." Crimson walked into the room still holding Apa. Placing him down in a bed Crimson quickly ran and got medical supply's to help Apa's wound. "I learned this from an old wolf commander friend of mine." He said as he sterilized the needle and poured alcohol over the wound. Crimson then neatly sowed the wound shut. "There all done, he should be him now we just need to give him some rest." Crimson said turning to the others. He then noticed the blood stained on his shirt and sighed disappointingly.

"Well now that that's been taken care of. How would you like to go shopping Ms Apricot?" Crimson said with a faint grin. He hoped he could get her to come with him. He was worried about a stranger that he barley knew and it showed clear on his face but if he was a friend to Ms Apricot then his worrying was justified.
Armadillon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( hope yall dont mind if i hop in since i was mentioned Razz ))

Walking down the streets of BonBon Dillon suddenly sneezed, "EWWW nasty!" he said trying to flick the snot off of his hands. Looking up to see several people staring at this spectacle, redfaced with embarrassment he quickly scurried off down the street.

"I wonder what Lidia's up to today."
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apachi slowly starts to wake up and starts to look around the room
he spots several figures in the room and freaks out not knowing what was going on "who are you people" he yells jumping to his feet "what do you want with me? I told you I'm not going back to that hell hole"

(side note apachi cant see very well do to the blood he lost and hitting his head back at the cafe)

taking his traditional fighting stance he looks at the figures with a type of ravines in his eyes and the intent to kill if any of the figures tried to make any moves toward him was very well broadcaster to every one in the room
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Apachi, we are you friends. I'm Henk, this is Lidia, Crimson and Drodel.

* Points to the others in the room*

We had a cup of tea and then you offer me a rock to mold my skin, what work perfect for me.

When I was shaving you had you hand cut and you starts to bleed and lost concisions by hiding the bar.

Crimson and Drodel took you to you home and Crimson give you medical attention.

So will you now relax and lye down. Before it starts to bleed again.

*Henk hand are relaxed but ready to defend *

peter_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apachi watches as one of the figures move "hmmm" as he listens to what the figure says.

Apachi did not believe what the figure was saying it could be a trap the only way out of this for me is if i make the first move he thought to himself.

Apachi charges at the one that looked the weakest of the figures before any of the others could react he was in its face, but as he was about to attack his sight began to clear and found himself staring into the eyes Lidia.

Not knowing how she took the place of the figure he was charging he stopped with a fist right next to her gut (it was about an inch away)and turned to see the other figures in the room started to take the shape of the people he meet at the bar he jumped back as something swung right past him and bolted out the back door screaming to the people in the room

"I'M NOT GOING BACK TO THAT HELL HOLE I WONT KILL FOR YOU ANY MORE"
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson was blocking the path of Lidia and Apa. He had become a monster, not even resembling what he once was. Crimson was able to step in the way fast enough before Apa came to his senses. His gaze was terrifying enough to send even to most veteran fighter a chill up there spine. "Come Lidia its not safe here anymore." Crimson said returning to his normal self and leading her out.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It took Drodel a minuet to ketchup to Crimson because, unlike him he has to take off his coat, vest, and shirt before he can fly. Drodel got there just in time to hear his name said by Henk and saw Apa almost hit Lidia.You dare try and hit a girl. You must be out of your mind.Drodel thought as he saw him dash out the back door.Oh no. You are not leaving untill you are yourself Apa. Drodel thought as he took to the air and landed in front of Apa. "So you are not well. So lets go till you are." Drodel said as he threw his coat, vest, and shirt on the ground and took his battle stance.
Armadillon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walking down the street Dillon notices an Owl and a Wolf, the wolf being really bloody and the Owl taking a stance.

"What the hell is going on over there?" he asked himself.

The armadillo inched closer to get a better view of the situation unfolding.

"Man that wolf looks beat up I need to help him he's gonna get creamed in that shape"

The armadillo runs toward the two fists at the ready.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

* Henk was shocked. Apachi tried to attack Lidia. (He has lost his mind completely.) *

Crimson, take Lidia to a safe place, now. The delight castle is near.

* Drawn his katana and runs to Drodel and Apachi. The two are ready to fight with no ending. (I must end this Quickly and painless)

He Apachi, cats * henk frown his katana holder in the air and Apachi is distracted for 2 seconds and doesn't noticed henk, how is slipped behind Apachi. Quickly gives henk, Apachi a blow with 2 hands, by blocking the blood stream in his neck by a blow, and Apachi fall forward in the arms of Drodel

The armadillo runs still towards then, henk sees his and grasp the fists of the armadillo.

Armadillon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Anyone know the turn order for this? ))
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Heh, I not really sure ^^!. Since a lot happen while I'm out, It's my turn. I guess this post doesn't matter of the order, just make sure you wait till you think it's your turn to post))
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11