FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
A New Scent In Town.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~Hope noone minds, just had to go with it. ^_^ ~

"Oh, these are just lovely." praised the feline girl, as she lifted the bunch of flowers from their burlap bindings. "And these Bluebottles.." putting several deeply blue hued blooms under her pink nose, their color matching that of her eyes, as she breathed their scent, "...gorgeous." The compliments continued, as the calico colored feline, in her long green dress, and white petticoat, unwrapped and inspected each of the twine bound burlap bundles, as they were lifted from the bed of a two wheel cart and handed to her by the tall, dark furred wolverine. As the many blooms passed her scrutiny, she would then arrange them upon her stand outside of "The Outback Omnibus" bookstore. When all the flowers she had asked for had found their place, she turned back to the wolverine, who at the time was busy resorting the remaining bundles, readying them for his next stop. "Thank you again, " the feline said as he faced her once more, her sparkling smile shining. She then dropped several coins into his hand. "Same time tomorrow?" She asked.

"Same time," Brandon responded, only his eyes giving clues to his feelings as he slipped the few coins into his pocket, and bowed his head to the feline girl. "Good day to you, Alice."

"To you as well." she said, as Brandon walked back between the shafts of the cart. Grabbing them in his hands, he lifted, then pulled, using little strength to start the cart moving. With a wave from Alice, he resumed his trip through town to the tune of the cart's squeaking wheels, his next stop the confectionery kitchen of Creamy Donut, to drop off some mint and lavender for use in her many sweet treats.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson finshed his pear threw the core in the trash can. There he saw a wolverine push a cart of herbs down the street. "Good day laddie." he said moving up to the cart. "By any chance do you have a clover in that pile of herb you got there? An Irishman needs his luck ya know." he said with a smile. Meeting the wolverines gaze with his own.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen the draft of your avatar.

You look good and sexy.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ooc. Thank you but its all thanks to Miss Santato.Thank you Vanessa. Very Happy )
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stopping the cart, Brandon turned to the red-furred bat.

"A clover?", he asked. "I'm afraid...." He paused, as his eyes came across a small patch of clover sprouting from between the stones of the road. "A moment..." he said to the bat, before walking the few steps to the tiny patch of green among the grays of the cobblestone. Kneeling, he reached out with gentle fingers, running them through the small, heart shaped leaves. To anyone passing by, it only seemed that the wolverine was strangely fascinated by what most would take as a bothersome weed. Yet, if they listened, they may have heard the words he spoke in a whisper. A prayer, taught to him long ago, and spoken to the very plant he now touched. A moment, and his fingers pinched and pulled a single clover from the bunch. He stood, and returned to the bat, who wore a questioning look. Brandon then lifted to eye level what he held, a clover with four perfectly formed leaves. He handed it to the bat. "This should give you all the luck you need, my friend."

And, without another word, took up his cart, and once again started on his way, never asking for a coin in return.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(yeahs! this thread is really starting to take off. Smile )

As they exited she saw the cute calico feline collect the pretty flowers. This scent her mind wandering to a time not too far past,to a love of hers that had the same tri-colored patches. "Oh how I miss you Zinny..." she whispered to herself,lost in thought. She had almost forgotten about the bat till he moved to the herbalists cart. She was gently jarred back to the hear and now,and was careful to watch this ones actions,as well as the street in general. She smiled as she saw the four leaf clover,and continued out into the street."You coming...oh I'm sorry,I'm terrible with names. But after about the third time of me asking I'll not forget it." Jess said with a chuckle as she held up a paw and motioned to the wolf.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson put the clover in his collar and looked up the see the wolverine moving again."What your name laddie? Name's Crimson and if you need anything from this humbled Irishman you come find me at this bar." he said pointing to the saloon. He then pulled out a gold coin with Celtic writing on it and flicked it in the wolverine's cart."A Blessing for a blessing seems fair don't you?" he said turning back in the direction of the saloon just noticing the white skunk and wolf leaving the saloon. "Were gonna be good friends you and I." He said patting the clover on his collar.
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conner waited until his new client turned her back before slapping himself on the forehead, "room and board how could I have forgotten that, I'm getting rusty." Standing and following his new client to the door he noticed a badger engineer working on something, upon closer inspection he realized that it was a trigger assembly, "well now I didn't know there was a gunsmith in this town, I should remember that" at the door his keen ears picked up the sound of a squeaky cart wheel combined with the smell of fresh flowers, "that wolverine is back in town, I wonder if he has the herbs I use to patch myself up." Exiting right behind her he caught sight of the bat who was watching them inside, his hands automatically dropped to his belt where his weapons normally hung, he didn't think that the stranger meant them any harm but it never hurt to be prepared. He turned towards the skunk "Conner, my name is Conner, and what should I call you?"
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Boss." Jess said seriously...managing to hold a straight face for a few moments before busting up laughing. "No,no I jest. The names Jess".
She then noticed the shiny do-hicky the badger was working on and took note herself about the trigger assembly. She had been fascinated by Col. Colts invention that made all men equal,and Had even purchased a pearl handled derringer. Though truth be told she would never kill anyone unless there was no other option,she had however shot a foot or two to put an end to trouble.
Going back to the matter at hand she silently snickered to herself as Connor went for a weapon that was not there,save a small belt knife,noting earlier he had said that he had to checked his weapons with the sheriff while in town.
"Guh. I need to wash the trail from myself and get into a fresh outfit,as well as find lodgings until I can purchase a place of business/home. Can you make any recommendations?" She said to Connor,still watching the cute calico out of the corner of her eye,and trying to fight back a flood of feelings from her aching heart.
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Right, Jess it is then" noticing her snicker at his reaction he said, "old habits die hard, see that bat over there he's been watching me since i entered the saloon. I don't think it has anything to do with you, and I don't think he means any trouble but better safe than sorry."

"As for lodgings, some stay at the palace but it is horribly expensive, unless you work there, and usually packed with males you might want to avoid. There are a couple of small inns in town, the best of which are right on the edge near the woods, and it has a feature you might like... private baths in each room not a common one. That and they make some of the tastiest stew I've ever had. If that sounds good to you follow me" Turning towards her we waits patiently for her response.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well it seem that I'm making an impression." He said as he saw the wolf reach for a weapon that wasn't there."It looks like their on the move. Lets see if he can protect her like he said he could but im gonna have to be careful he's no joke. Lets just hope he doesn't find out about my reaction time on my right side." He said rubbing his right eye. He pulled out his pocket watch and gazed apon it with sad eyes. "Don't worry little brother I'll find her for you." He said as he put the watch back in his pocket. "I'll find her." he repeated and started walking toward the wolf.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Brandon is my name." the wolverine answered kindly as he turned back towards the crimson-furred bat. At that moment, the coin came flying towards his cart. It never landed, for Brandon's hand shot out to catch it. Looking at the shining metal in his hand, he then looked up and nodded a thank you to the bat, before adding it to the others in his pocket. He made ready to continue on his way, when his muzzle wrinkled. He sniffed, drawing in a very strong, but pleasant scent. Turning his liquid gold eyes over his shoulder, he looked in time to see a female skunk walk out of the saloon he just past. She was assuredly the source of the lovely aroma, but what truly caught his eye was her interesting coloring. Again, he was amazed at the wonders this place always seemed to produce. Such a sight would never had been seen in his homeland across the great waters.

He allowed himself the briefest of moments to admire, before turning back, letting his squeaking wheels announce his departure.

He really needed to get some oil.
Marauder
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The badger looks up in time to notice the skunkette looking at him. He peers at her over the rims of his glasses, then raises a screwdriver in salute and giving her a lopsided smile. the heavily-scarred side of his face remaining set in its' rather blank expression. He returns his attention to the assembly, then smiles to himself, applying a file to one of the parts. Nimble fingers quickly reassemble the tiny parts, then Stone draws back the trigger, the hammer dropping crisply with a loud *SNAP!* He leans back in satisfaction, carefully sipping his drink. *(note- the assembly is far over-sized for a pistol or rifle. It's clearly meant for something bigger)*
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Private bath? Lets go!" she said with a small happy clap,though she had wished there was something a little closer in town,in hopes of making the less bold less likely to try anything with the town guard close by.Still she would get her business running soon enough. Her momentary excitement was interrupted though as she saw the bat coming towards them,a small worried look painted her face and she casually tensed her muscles to turn and either run or skunk spray. She may be different from all other skunks,but she was a skunk none the less.
She also noticed the two others now sniffing the air,she had better get to that bath sooner than later,lets just hope this bat isn't out to cause mischief.
(noted on the trigger)
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson continued down the street toward the young woman and the wolf barley noticing the friut push cart moving toward him untill it was right on top of him."I'm so sorry are you ok?" the young woman pushing the cart said moving closer to see if he is alright."No harm done it was my fault anyways, should have been paying more attention." Crimson said with a warm smile. "Well let me make it up to you, take this." she said as she pulled out a cloth with something wraped in it. "Oh no my dear i cant take this." Unwrapping the cloth to discover that its contents were ripe plums. "Thank you, if there is anything that you need just ask." he said tipping his hat to the young woman. She nodded and went on her way. Putting the plums in his pocket Crimson started moving toward the wolf again.
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noting the bats approach Conner casually moved himself between the approaching threat and his client, "Looks like he means business. I'll try to talk him down, If it comes to blows leave I'll find you when I'm done." Calmly watching the strangers approach Conner noticed the oncoming fruit cart. "Wait for it," the bat and cart collided with a crash, "lets move now while he is distracted, cut down this alley make a right at the end I'm right behind you"
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking back in the direction of the wolf he saw that they were gone. His eyes widened with anger."I have come this far to find her and im not going to let her slip though my fingers." Crimson sniffed the air picking up the young womans scent then took flight leaving a shockwave with his muscular wing. Spotting the pair heading down an allyway he landed in front of the woman and grabbed her by arms with a tight grip, pulling her close to him."Where is Jacob?! Tell me!" His crimson eye ablaze with anger.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I'll post once the others have a chance to catch up)
Esichs

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this is hows its done here? Heh, you all make it look easy.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The tiny silver bell which hung above the door rang clear as the two patrons made to leave Creamy Donut's sweet shop. The first to emerge from the pink and white colored store, a basket filled with breads and sweet cake hanging from her arm, was one half of the infamous Champagne sisters, Dalila. Wearing the heart emblazoned server's apron and stockings that had become synonymous to her name, she strode proudly into the street. Turning around, she waited for the other who, just then, made his way through the door, chiming the silver bell. Munching a sweet butter cookie, Brandon walked out into the sun.

"So, its a deal then?" Dalila chirped, watching as Brandon wiped a few crumbs from his muzzle.

"It is." he answered. "You believe you can convince Miss Betty?"

She shrugged, "It shouldn't be a problem. I'll just tell her the ball just won't be perfect without some of Brandon's gorgeous flowers." with a wink added to the end, as well as a sparkling smile.

Brandon's eyes softened, yet showed no other sign of emotion. "I appreciate your offer, Dalila. It will be a great help to me."

That smile brightened. "Not a problem." She turned to leave. After a few steps, she looked over her shoulder at the wolverine. "Loucille was right, you look scruffy, but you're quite the gentleman." With that, she turned, walking the brick sidewalk towards the Delight Castle, with her basket of goodies swinging in time with her hips.

"Loucille, " Brandon muttered, with a soft laugh. It figured. The one person in this town who knew him best. She did say she would look out for me, he thought, seems I owe her some thanks.

His thoughts were cut short by the sound of hard edged words. His fuzzy ears perked. Where ever the voice had come, it seemed to drip with anger.

He had a bad feeling.

(hope this isn't too long)
(To Vanessa: i beg your pardon for using your characters. I hope I portrayed them well.)
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conner grinned as he watched the bat's approach, "Fliers are always so predictable." When the stranger landed, shouting something about a Jacob, Conner shot forward from his hiding grabbing him from behind pinning his wings as well as forcing him to loose his grip on Jess, once that was done he twisted the hold in a way that pinned his opponents arms as well. "Now my friend you have two options, one you calm down and we have a nice little chat, or two I break your wings so you can't follow us next time. I'm suggesting you go with the first one, I'm not fond of unnecessary violence. Jess you should move back a few steps." Conner tightened his grip, he had a real good hold but he was taking no chances, he really didn't want to hurt this stranger but he would carry out his threat if necessary.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Struggling to get free but the wolfs grip was to strong.In all his years of fighting he didnt have the will to continue with this fight. To be close to the one he thought helped murder his brother, then taken off guard by someone with equal experience sadden him. He took a deep breathe and said. "You sir are a fine fighter and i tip my hat to that if i could but i made a promise and Im not going to let a simple grapple stop me." Crimson then slamed the back of his head into the muzzle of the wolf. Hopfuly releasing the wolfs grip. "This woman helped murder my brother and i vowed to find her and Jacob no matter the cost."
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Murder!! I've never even seriously injured a soul let alone murdered! Worse I ever did was shoot someones toe off that kept coming at me no matter what I did!" Jess baulked and backed up. Seeing the headbutt to connors muzzle,she saw no other choice left. "Sorry Connor..." she said and with that she spun on her heels,raised her tail,and blasted the whole narrow alleyway behind her with very strong skunk spray.
Within less than a second the two combatants were assaulted by a strong foul scent which had drenched them. Their eyes burned to the point that they were watering bad enough that they could scarcely see. Every breath taken in seemed to sting the lungs. As both men were soon crumpled to the ground with their paws over their muzzles,struggling to keep their lunch down,Jess called out "Now that I have your full cooperation and undivided attention,who is this Jacob you refer of,where did he die,how did he die specifically,and why do you think I was involved in it?"

(no worries about long posts at all,I actually enjoy the great details. What happened to the scarred trigger maker? *poke poke* hehe,got to keep everyone going here)
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Using his wings like a fan, he blew away the smog so that he could talk without chocking. "Jacob was this criminal in New York City that robb my family store."Crimson begain to move closer to the skunk.
"My brother and I wanted to go and get our money back...*cough*...but Jacob had a small gang of thugs and they beat the hell out of my brother right in front of me. They then took a pistol and put him out of his missery."
*cough cough*"After that I manged to break free of the thugs grip and fought my way to my brothers body. A knife cought my right eye leaving me blind." Crimson brought his face closer to the skunk. "I managed to defeat the thugs but Jacob got away. I took my brothers body to a family friend for burial and when i retured to my familys store i was in flames."
Crimson took a good long look at the skunk before continuing. "Jacob had a girlfriend just as bad as he but looking at you, your not her."
Crimson falls down to his knees his eyes damp with pain from the gas cloud and from the overwelming greif. "I am so sorry." he said lowering his head. "I am so sorry."
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conner's head snapped back as his opponent head butted him, stunning him temporarily, but training and instinct kept his grip locked. He was no match for a close range full skunk spray though. "Gah! Every bloody time, i swear just once i would like to be a skunks bodyguard without getting sprayed." Seeing the bat advancing on Jess he lunged forward stopping when he saw the stranger drop to his knees. Though furious at the bat he kept himself calm knowing now that the fight was through. "See what happens when you don't do as I say? If you had just calmed down earlier none of this would have happened. *sniff, sniff* now I'm really looking forward to that bath." feeling something warm on his face he realized that his muzzle was bleeding slightly, "if any spray gets in that cut its gona start burning real bad any second now" he thought, "yep there it goes ow." Of course giving no sign of the pain other than to attempt to staunch the blood flow with a piece of cloth he had in one of his pockets.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Making his way hurriedly down a seldom used street, Brandon searched for the source of the angry voice. His already course fur bristled as his bad feelings seemed confirmed when he ran into a wall of powerful defensive skunk scent. He shook his head, breaking the shock of the smell, and continued following it.

Rounding a corner, he soon found the source, of the foul air at any rate. It was the same skunk girl he had noticed earlier that day, the one with the interesting markings. She was joined by long-coated wolf, and the red-furred bat he had given the clover to.

Closer, he could scent something else.....blood. It dripped from the wolf's snout.

His fur bristled, and his own strong wolverine musk just beginning to waft, "Is everything ok here?" he directed at the she-skunk, seeing as how she found it necessary to incapacitate both the males.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jess started to say she never had nor ever will have any interest in men to further give forth her innocence, but figured it a good idea to leave that a secret. "I'm sorry for your loss,I know new york can be a tough town,all the more reason I'm in europe now." She said,still keeping a safe distance.
"Come on you two..*sniff*..three,I have a special herbal mix that will take that smell right out of your fur and clothes better than tomato juice could ever hope to." She said as she turned and nodded to the third male now arriving,having picked up his scent as he entered the alley. "At least we won't have to worry about traffic holding us up,people will be more than eager to get out of our way with how bad we stink! hahaha" Jess said with a lighthearted giggle and indicated for Connor to lead the way.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brandon's fur, and musk, softened as he came to see that the skunk seemed to be in control of the situation. The other men slowly got to there feet as she made her offer to help cleanse them of the smell. After a moment of feeling the air, and noting the lack of any threat, Brandon nodded to the fem-skunk. "Thank you for the offer, my lady, but I really must be going. I have my own methods for cleansing, but I am just glad all is well here." And with that, the wolverine backed a few steps, before turning back the way he came.

Several moments later saw him once again pulling his cart, its bed now empty save for a few sacks, supplies purchased with the money he had earned that day. His shopping had gone much more quickly then normal, thanks to the fact of poeple getting out of his way, holding their noses. He didn't care. He never had much need to look or seem the fashion plate. And as he left the gates of BonBon, the wheels of his cart going from clacking upon cobblestone roads, to soft dirt paths, he let out a sigh of relief. This was were he belonged, not among the hustle and bustle that crowded the streets of town, but here, under the bows of trees, where one could still feel the wind on their face.

Passing deeper into the woods that halo'ed the town of delights, Brandon was home.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brandon's fur, and musk, softened as he came to see that the skunk seemed to be in control of the situation. The other men slowly got to there feet as she made her offer to help cleanse them of the smell. After a moment of feeling the air, and noting the lack of any threat, Brandon nodded to the fem-skunk. "Thank you for the offer, my lady, but I really must be going. I have my own methods for cleansing, but I am just glad all is well here." And with that, the wolverine backed a few steps, before turning back the way he came.

Several moments later saw him once again pulling his cart, its bed now empty save for a few sacks, supplies purchased with the money he had earned that day. His shopping had gone much more quickly then normal, thanks to the fact of poeple getting out of his way, holding their noses. He didn't care. He never had much need to look or seem the fashion plate. And as he left the gates of BonBon, the wheels of his cart going from clacking upon cobblestone roads, to soft dirt paths, he let out a sigh of relief. This was were he belonged, not among the hustle and bustle that crowded the streets of town, but here, under the bows of trees, where one could still feel the wind on their face.

Passing deeper into the woods that halo'ed the town of delights, Brandon was home.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(sorry...seems i got hit by the 'doubling bug' as well...grrrr)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 2 of 18