FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Tales oh Heat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Tales oh Heat Reply with quote

Post your funniest moments involving something that burned you (food, Fire, etc)

Me and my Driver were just finishing up our delivery for the day when we decide to go stop and pick up some buffalo wings from wing stop. it was already gonna be a very strange order since there was a loud obnoxious family eating and not leaving the cooks an cashier alone requesting condominiums from a stand they could literally extend there arm and grab from since it was open for public use. So i order 10 honey BBQ wings and my driver gets 10 atomic wings (they use Ghost chili sauce for these ones) well we ended up waiting a hour so they hooked us both up with 5 extra wings no charge and . i asked my driver if i could try out the atomic wings in exchange for my honey bbq. He said ok and i ate one . well it has a lemony taste in the beginning but had a delayed burn effect on my mouth and every part of my lips that the sauce touched. after about a minute of a somewhat mild taste a VERY!!! deep burning sensation started to arise and i i was soon sweating like i had a shower head over me and my face had turned a deep purple tears flowed from my eyes as my driver just laughed his ass off at me . . the burn wouldn't go away and soon i was singing.

My lips
my lips
my lips are on fire
I need a lot o water because these mother fuckers burn.

While my driver being Mexican and eats habeneros peppers like the were mnms ate them without a bead of sweat
The moral of this story when something called atomic hot its for a reason.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
BioRust

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You think a wing is bad? I tried my cousin's reaper burger... never again.

He makes the buns, patty and sauce himself. He uses ghost chili extract in all of those and tops it with 5 more ghost chilis. Three glasses of milk later and I still felt like someone was branding my mouth.
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the funniest I think at least was my first on the job injury. I used to work at Wendy's. My main job was working the grill and the fryers. WEll one time I'd just pulled the basked out to dump the fresh fries. As I'm getting ready to move them, one of my coworkers came up on me, and being courteous I swaung the basket away from her, and let her by. UNfortunately I went too far, and caught myself on the arm with it. It took me less than a minute to get the fries taken care of, the basket back in the fryer, and slam my self into thte freezer with my arm against the wall Razz Had a scar from it for a good three years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1