FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Dillon the Armadillo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Armadillon

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Dillon the Armadillo Reply with quote

Name: Dillon Apricot

Height: 5'9"

Hair color: Head's covered with a hard gray plate of shell

Build: An athletic build, no six pack but a least a flat stomach. Weighing at about 185-200 pounds.

Species: Armadillo

Fur Color: Most of my skin is a leathery tough hide type of skin, most of my fur is gray fuzz on my under belly

Eyes: Grayish blue

Occupation: don't have a set in stone job, however I'm available for any open positions

Clothing: Wears an American style duster. As far as casual goes any suit is fine.

Items: Carries derringer pistols in his sleeves, a small leather bound book in his coat pocket, and a cross hangs around his neck.

Background: Dillon's father was a train robber of the wild west in the territory thats now Oklahoma, his father fell in love and gave up his life of crime to settle down with his family. One day while Dillon and his father were out the law came and burned down his home trapping and killing his mother inside. His father thought it would be best to leave him with a friend of his mothers, (Lidia's grandmother) where he was raised to his age now. He took thier last name, and became apart of thier family. Dillon blames his father and his criminal past for what happened to his mother and he's never been able to forgive him, he still hopes for the day when he's able to bash his dad's face in. And for what it's worth he's never been with a female before.............

Personality: Dillon's very pessimistic and cowardly, he has terrible self-esteem issues (even though Lidia has tried and is continuously trying to help him). However he's a very reliable friend who'd give you the shirt off his back if you said you were cold.

Fighting style:He doesn't know any moves or martial arts but he knows how to pick up heavy things and throw them. His father taught him to be a pretty good shot with his derringers.

Likes: Playing games (checkers being his favorite), he loves to gamble just hates never winning, sleeping, and being picked on by his sister Lidia.

Dislikes: spiders, strings, and mirrors!

here's some photo's that might help with imaging:
Armadillo: http://www.statesymbolsusa.org/IMAGES/Texas/armadillo_380.jpg
Duster: http://www.sutlers.co.uk/acatalog/dboil2.jpg
Derringer: http://www.discountcutlery.net/media/DX-1262.jpg
Cross: http://www.sundaycross.com/images/products/victorian-cross-necklace/nl_boxvic_si.jpg

I know this is a Avatar request post on another forum post but i've been a member for months upon months and then offs and ons since working on 2 years ago lol. Everything's so different than I remember. I hope everyone enjoys my view of my fursona and if you want me in an RP I'd love to be apart of it =D. Also Lidia if you don't want me as the younger brother role that's fine i can change it Very Happy . Anyways here's looking to the bonbon future for Dillon CHEERS Very Happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hugs Dillon.* Heya! Is good to see you, again. Very Happy

Armadillon wrote:
Lidia if you don't want me as the younger brother role that's fine i can change it

I still want your fursona to be Lidia's brother. :3

Just one thing: Could you please change your fursona's last name.

I understand if you think that I'm making a big deal out of it and is my fault for not telling you in the beginning when I saw it, but if you want, you can use "Apricot" as his middle name, so it will be like "Dillon A. _____"

Is that OK?
Armadillon

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol yep sure thing

its good to see and hear from you again Very Happy
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, welcome back Dillon.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long time no see, how have you been?
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1