FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Darren Zeraus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darren_Zeraus

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:06 am    Post subject: Darren Zeraus Reply with quote

Name: Darren Zeraus

Species: Lion

Nationality: Spaniard

Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: 6'2"

Eye color: Gold

Hair color: (Mane) Dark Brown

Fur color: Dusty Brown

Appearance: Darren rather filled out, some would peg him as just about to be 'overweight'. Indeed the lion is well fed and has some meat to him and given his want for his studies and often seen looking into new theories in the latest science digest, he's developed what most would call a 'homebody'. When dressed properly Darren does show the beginnings of a gut, though other than that the rest of his body simply just looks 'thick' rather than flabby.

Build: Stocky/Healthy

Attire: Darren holds two styles, one being his working/meeting attire and the other his casual/dress. Simply put he's managed to properly show when he's either business or pleasure, and never the two do meet.

Business Attire: Typically in a fine black vest, thin white pinstripes with brown leather pockets, worn over a simple white shirt. When busy, the shirt's long sleeves are rolled up, passed the elbow, otherwise it's unrolled and the custom tailored brown leather cuffs are shown. He's got a full mane and thus the collar of his shirt is rarely, if ever, seen. His pants are solid black with brown leather trim lining his pockets and heavy leather leg cuffs over his sturdy boots. At his waist, just behind his right side, is always a wooden case in a holster that contains a small number of tools (Scalpel, Syringe, Tweezers, Sedative/Anesthetic and Small Container of Alcohol). During a typical day at the office however, this is all normally hidden under a doctor's coat and always wearing his wire-frame glasses.

Casual Attire: White shirt with black sleevelets, unbuttoned vest, shirt often unbuttoned to the point a bit of his chest is exposed. Charcoal gray pants, simple black shoes and wire-frame glasses

Formalwear: Black Vest, silver pinstripes, white outline silver buttons with golden boarders. Matching black pants with silver pinstripes. Jacket black with white outline along the button path and collar, silver buttons. Black wire-frame glasses, thick cane holding a slightly broad, yet short, bladed cane sword with a silver rose as the head of the cane/butt of the sword.

Weapon: Skilled in using a scalpel for 'non medical means'. Armed with a boot dagger in his casual attire. Armed with broad, short bladed sword cane in formal and the steel shaft of the cane as a weapon as well.

Personality: Darren is rather... hedonistic in nature, always the first to suggest something pleasant, or enjoyable when nothing else is keeping his attention. Often he indulges rather deeply in his pleasure of choice at the time to the point he often has to reschedule appointments due to being 'otherwise indisposed of'. Despite this Darren is intelligent and above all, a Latin charmer/gentleman.
Julia Lovepaw

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome doll

I'm Julia Cornella
Darren_Zeraus

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*nods with a slight bow* A pleasure, Mrs Cornella.
Julia Lovepaw

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's miss and you can call me Julia
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Character Darren! I'm Maxwell, the guy with the dumb opinion! Gud luk to ye

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always a fine feeling to be greeted by equally fine persons. Thank you very much for the warm welcome Julia and to you as well, Maxwell.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Bon Bon, Darren. I like your occupation, and it's nice to see another Lion around. Smile

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Darren_Zeraus

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A surgeon's hands must be stable and skilled. A scholar's mind always hungry. As for a scientist... well... curiosity still always gets the better of SOME of us. But I'm still yet a guest here for the time being. I'm glad to be greeted still. Thank you Constance for the greeting and welcome.
xAlucardx

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Bon Bon! Enjoy yourself here, it's the friendliest forum around Very Happy
Darren_Zeraus

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slowly I'm learning that Bon Bon is indeed quite friendly. Gracias.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We keep things very cordial around here. I've never seen any major arguments and its a good place to hang out and talk to others.

Anyway, welcome to BonBon, my name is Thomas Aaron.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to bonbon

you look sexy. Wink

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
BioRust

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Run Darren run!

Welcome to to possibly the most friendliest forum out there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1