FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Nicky

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject: Nicky Reply with quote

Name: Nicky (Nicodemus)

Sex: Female

Race: Mouse

Appearance: Nicky has ruby red eyes with long, white hair and soft, white fur. She has a strong curved body, with healthy proportions. ( body shape reference )

Attire: Nicky has very little to her name. Almost the only clothing she has is a two piece maid uniform that she purchased on the way to BonBon. It consists of a velvet corset that ties together at the back and pushes up her breasts. The corset has short, loose sleeves that hang from the shoulders and slip down easily. The neckline plunges down and cuts across Nicky's bust just above her nipples while a small, frilly lace design runs along the top-front of the corset. On her hips sits a short skirt, hanging just low enough in the front, put covering only the top half of the mouse's round rump at the back, perfectly revealing her plump folds. The corset section and skirt are red, while the trimmings, sleeves and lace design are black.

Personality: Nicky is perpetually shy with a certain innocent quality. This does not mean she is naive, though. Eager to please and easy to startle, this mouse is new to the world with some inaccurate teachings and a confused mind.

History: Nicky's mother died during childbirth and as her father was drunk at the time, she was officially named Nicodemus. Frederic was a brute and a scoundrel who spent most of his time dealing with dodgy business men. Though he would be the first to defend her should someone threaten his daughter, he was hardly an upstanding father. In order to keep his "business associates" happy, Nicky's father kept her out of school and taught her what he thought she needed to know. Due to Frederic's background, these "facts of life" were considerably bias to a particular lifestyle only certain men lived.

When Nicky came of age, her father sold her in order to settle a substantial debt he'd built over the years. A few years later, Nicky found herself, for the first time in her life, free to do as she pleased when the man she worked for ate a rather fatal slice of cheesecake prepared by his disgruntled chef.

Nicky had heard her father and his "friends" mention a small town in the mountains several times. She'd even heard them state idly that Nicky might some day make a fine addition to a place called the Delight Castle. But Nicky only really knew how to clean. So she drew on what little her father had taught her, dressed for success and made her way to the town of BonBon in search of a position as a maid.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug

Last edited by Silvador on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright. With this, the changes to my character line up are done.

Thomas is gone. Le'Tiahna has been replaced with Nicky and Malice and Aphrodite have been compressed into Missy.

I'd say this is the end of my changing and creating days... but I don't think anyone would believe me. Hell, I wouldn't believe me.

45dragoons

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg its nicodemus from the secret of nimn(sp) D8 cool mouse. dont see them here often.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=139945#139945
Alexandra
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10233
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Silv. She is a cutie.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
JonathonWilder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, very nice. If you looking for employment I have a fursona that just moved to Bon Bon and a maid would be very helpful for him. Jonathon Wilder is his name and if you looking for an empolyer that will give you a seriuos job as a maid Jonathon would work.
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice charicter Silvador, thou none of my charicters are in need of a cooking and cleaning type of maid thou. Thou i do have a mouse of my own that could use a servent to hold an umbrella over her head due to her condition (albino.)

Last edited by Evan_Himmel on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww. but I liked Le' Tiahna. Her straight forwardness was incredible.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mayfield wrote:
Awww. but I liked Le' Tiahna. Her straight forwardness was incredible.
*sigh* I'm sorry, May. But I just felt that Le'Tiahna was a bit too... forward. I made her on a whim. And to be honest, I made her mainly for the clit ring she had.

If it makes you happy, I'll be happy to RP with you using Le'Tiahna elsewhere. The same goes for the sisters. They just won't be forum characters.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1