FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
What attracts your fursona to others?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: What attracts your fursona to others? Reply with quote

While reading a post in another topic, the idea for this topic came to mind. We've talked about whether your fursona is attracted to certain species, but what actually attracts your fursona to someone, whether it is to do with species or not?

Does your fursona go more on looks, or is it personality?
What attracts them to a certain person, regarding looks/personality?
Does it depend on what they're looking for?

Tadelesh goes on looks when he's just after a fling, but for a deeper, long-term relationship, it's all about the personality. As for what exactly attracts him, both physically and mentally, he's quite flexible and open-minded: he likes ladies of all shapes and sizes, and all sorts of personalities. It's hard to pin down what exactly is his ideal woman in either appearances or in personality. This partly springs from the fact that I, myself, can be attracted to two women who are practically polar opposities of each other in looks and/or personality. There is one particular thing that puts both of us off, though, and that's someone who is selfish and arrogant, thinking of themselves above and before others.

So, in summary, what about other people attracts your fursona to them?

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catherine Puce is a fickle creature. She separates quite well lust and love and have different taste for fulfill this needs. She likes to follow her instinct about that. She likes to pick one-nighter by simply listening to her libido.

The problem is that she likes to dates too and she want date with people with culture. It's boring to have a romantic dinner with a guys or a girl that lack in the fine art of conversation, no fashion sense, lacks of interesting point of interest or simply doesn't have patience or a romantic bone. So she tends to make more research for a boyfriend or a girlfriend material.

Heureusement pour Catherine, elle n'est pas pressée de se marier.

S.P.P.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not easy for me to pinpoint the exact things that Constance finds attractive in others. Usually it's a combination of many different things, and some of the partners I imagine her with might not be the type I end up describing here.

Personality is obviously an important factor. She is often attracted to males and females who have a certain amount of innocence about them. Something that lets her be the mature teacher around them. Her partners are therefore quite often slighty shy and perhaps even naive, which are qualities she doesn't see as negative, as others might. She generally likes people who are happy and treats others nicely, and people who can make her laugh.

The main exception to her attraction to the young and inexpetrienced, is when Constance is with another mature woman. Then her attraction is based on slightly different things. It's more of a friendship with an equal, that's evolved into a sexual relationship. Something where she isn't the teacher is usually isn't in the same position as the one setting the pace most of the time, as she does with a younger and less experienced partner.

As for physical attributes, it's again difficult to say exactly what it is Constance finds attractive. She likes her partners to be smaller than her. I don't imagine Constance with a partner that's bigger than her, regardless of whether it's a male or a female.
For a male partner, she likes the young, boyish look. Big, muscular men aren't attractive to her. She does very much like a flat stomach to kiss and caress, though.

Constance is generally more appreciative of the female body than the male body. She simply loves the curves, the softness and the look of it in motion, which is also why she has so much art in her home depicting females. She generally likes her mature female partners to be a bit similar in build to her self, meaing a taqll and elegant body, typically with long, toned legs. For a younger female partner, Constance's taste in size and shape is a bit more varied. She likes girls who are petite, girls with an average bodytype, and girls with a more round and soft build.

Above all, Constance is a bit of a buttgirl, as that's perhaps her favourite part of the female body. She likes to devote a lot of attention to that particular area, especially when she's with a younger female partner.

I'm not sure if I've given a clear enough description of what Constance finds attractive. I'll gladly elaborate on the things mentioned if it's needed or I come up with something more to add.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ewan will be the sort of guy who is slightly proud, and tends to be attracted to looks first. He will strike up friendly conversation and joke around with the individual. Ewan is not un-accustomed to the one night stand, and isnt necessarily shy about his love life.

Physically, Ewan states that its all about balance. When a woman's curves all flow naturally together, thats what catches his attention. Ridiculous proportions aren't necessary, a painting should focus on more then one corner. That said, Ewan is a sucker for a healthy leg line.

However, what well and truly snares Ewan will be someone who can stay on par with him in terms of wit and sarcasm. To counter one of his sarcastic quips will almost always pique the otter's interests.

Ewan would not consider someone for a relationship if they werent clever and confident enough to make every day conversation interesting, so I guess the answer would be personality.

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recall talking this over with a friend or two on FA. Labrn is almost clockwork in that you are either friend or lover. If you are to be a good friend, than looks will never come into play. Oh, he may look you over here and there, but that is more of natural reflex than to ogle over anyone. If they are to be simply a lover for that oh so passionate of passtimes, then looks would be more the priority.

However, there are those who make the very selective cut who can walk both lines. Who's body, grace, and personality just hit all the right buttons for him.

mackwell

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd have to say mackwell is more attracted to a challenge. the ones that take more extra work to get. make it that much more satisfying

i have a time machine in my apartment. it's essentially a cardboard box and on the side i wrote "time machine" in sharpie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1