FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Blue Sky of Bon Bon (The Story of Sky B Fox Ep.2 Pt.1-3)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: The Blue Sky of Bon Bon (The Story of Sky B Fox Ep.2 Pt.1-3) Reply with quote

Hello all of you there in cyberworld, this is the second episode of Bon Bon's newst resident and his "smashing" appearance into town. As usual, each part will be bosted subsequently in three postings and ask that you keep your comments until part 3 is posted here then it will be open for comments. If you have questions or comments, feel free to leave them here in the casting call page, link right below. Part 2 is halfway done but due to a medical emergency two days ago I will be delayed in finishing it but rest assured its coming and we're about to meet some nice ladies in Sky's new life. Smile

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9588

Episode 2 Part 1/3

It had been quite a new experience for Sky as he lay in his bed, starring out of the window as the sun was rising. He sat up in bed, looking at the mountains in the distance, still in disbelief that he had cleared them all. Constance had brought him a map two days ago that showed him the layout of the valley, which nearly had caused him to pass out in shock of how high he had to be, even when he recognized which mountaintops he was spit out over on the other side of the valley. Listening to the soft breeze blowing he sniffed the air as it came through his window, closing his eyes as he felt it flow through his fur and hair, listening to it blow like he always did. Never a time went by that he didn't listen to its whispering, even when he was without his wings and he could see himself soaring over the land in that soft blue sky that he loved.

His concentration was broken when Constance knocked on the door and slowly peaked through, seeing him on the bed. "Sky? Are you awake?"

Sky looked over to her as she took him away from his daydreaming and he smiled happily at seeing her. "Oh, Constance. Yes, I'm up. Good morning to you. Please, come in."

"Good morning to you, too," she said smiling at seeing his happy face and entered the room, walking to beside his bed then sat down beside him. "How are you feeling this morning? Any better?"

Sky sat up straight with a smile wider than the valley as he shuffled over to allow her to sit. "I have never felt better, my Angel," he said. He pulled the covers off his body, revealing his right arm in a sling. "The pain's virtually gone in this now. No more discomfort and I can move it freely now."

"Remember, Camarilla said to keep it in the sling when you're not using it," Constance reminded him.

"Oh don't worry, I will," said Sky giggling a little, looking up to her. "You really are pampering me too much. I feel like I'm on vacation or something with how much you've taken care of me these past few days."

"Don't worry about it," she said smiling and pat his hand. "It's been quite a time for me, too, having you for company. But are you hungry at all?"

Sky hadn't thought about food that entire morning until she mentioned it when his stomach growled loud enough that they both looked at his rumbling tummy. He looked up to her with blushing cheeks, "I guess I am a little hungry."

"Would you like some help getting ready?" she asked standing up off the bed.

"No thank you, I think I can manage today," he replied. "I got to start getting myself dressed sometime or I might forget how. Plus you know how I feel about you seeing me all bare."

Constance grinned a little at his words, teasingly leaning down towards him with a mischievous face. "Aww, but you're so cute and adorable when you're vulnerable!"

"Now cut that out!" Sky whined pulling the covers back over him.

"Oh come on!" Constance teased and lightly gripped the blankets he was clinging to, playfully tugging at them. "Let me see! Come on, don't be shy!"

"Stop it! Let go! Cut that out!" Sky laughed and rolled up in the blankets, tightly in a ball as she pulled at them for a few moments then stood up and giggled as he stuck his head from the covers. "Not unless I can see you too! It's only fair!"

Constance stood up straight, canting her head and placing a hand on her hips then wagged a finger at him, smiling. "No no no, you know the rules!"

"Then no peep show for you!" Sky blasted. The two laughed with each other before Sky finally settled down and unwrapped himself, sitting on the side of the bed in a set of oversized pajamas for him then stood up, giving himself a stretch with a loud grunt, flicking his twin tails a couple times. "I'll be down in a few minutes, don't wait for me if I take too long."

"I wouldn't dare start without you," she said and turned towards the door. Just before she exited she turned back to him as he reached for some clothing. "Would you like to have breakfast on the terrace for some fresh air?"

Sky pulled up his boots, freshly shined and a new set of trousers, shirt and vest. He looked back to Constance, thinking for a moment, rolling his eyes then happily smiled. "That sounds wonderful but... why not have it under the umbrella for once? It only seams fitting."

She smiled in realization then nodded. "That sounds perfect. I'll see you downstairs."

Closing the door behind her Sky tended to the task of dressing himself.

-----------------

A few minutes later, Constance was sitting in her large garden under a new canvas and wood umbrella under the sun with a tray of fresh tea, bagels and toast with some eggs. The garden had been repaired and new bushes were planted where Sky had crashed through them, even the fence was freshly painted from one end to the other. Two tall hedges were unfortunately broken down but they would grow back over time.

She placed some sugar in her tea and stirred it then looked up to see Sky step from the back of her house and walked out into the sunlight, freshly dressed in new gray trousers, a white shirt, gray vest and his boots with his coat brushed. He looked much cleaner and straight from days before when he was shaggy and tangled at being soaked that his coat seamed to gleam a little from its soft texture. Even the pin he had won before his crash in Bon Bon was freshly polished and glimmered in the sunlight on the vest he wore.

"Well, don't you look nice," she said smiling.

"Thank you, you picked the sizes just right. It's a great fit," Sky replied. He kept his arm still in the sling for now as he walked out to her, taking the seat opposite the little table then removed the sling from over his neck and reaching for a tea cup. "That smells delicious! You didn't have to go to all this trouble for me."

"Sky, how many times do I have to tell you it's alright?" Constance smiled, taking a sip of her tea. "You're my guest."

"But I feel like I'm overstaying my welcome," he replied. He took a piece of toast and bit into it.

"Not at all. You're more than welcome here."

Sky took a sip of his tea and took a deep breath then looked around the spacious and lush garden, looking at everything he was in the midst of. "I'm sorry, Constance. This is a new experience for me. I'm not used to being in places like this. Most of the time I'm living in hotel rooms or staying in people's houses. And even then it's only for a day or two... It feels strange is all."

"I can understand how you feel." Constance set her saucer down and leaned back in her chair, crossing her legs that her high slit dress sloughed off her long legs. "I used to travel a lot myself. The life of a performer is a never ending journey. One day you are in one place, the next morning you wakeup somewhere else."

"The life of the gypsy," Sky added, his eyes transfixed on Constance's long and slender legs with his eyebrows high, unaware she was watching his fascination. She had been doing such things to him every time he was with her and was still unsure if she was either unaware of herself or if she was doing so on purpose. Finishing his tea he set his saucer down and looked up to the freshly erected umbrella they were sitting under and ran his hand up its shaft, petting it. "But I feel more like I was born into a new life. These wings took me many places over many skies... Over those hills and dropped me here. Then I wakeup in a place I only dreamed of and in the presence of one of the loveliest ladies I've ever known."

Constance blushed at his compliment. During his stay he never would refer to her as anything but pretty or lovely, even still calling her Angel. "You're sweet."

"No, I'm a Sky," he rebutted with a grin. "That's all I'll am and ever be."
She giggled at his merry self comment then looked at him softly petting the pole of the umbrella. "I can't thank you enough, myself, for the lovely umbrella."

Sky sighed as he dropped his hands back into his lap, looking over the tan canopy above them. "You're more than welcome... I was fortunate there was enough left of the glider to make it. I'll miss her but it seams a fitting resurrection and funeral to her."

"Her?" Constance asked.

"Sorry, it's a habit. It's a tradition that stems from the days of the first sailors where the men would name the boat in the belief that by doing so the boat's spirit would help bring them home and protect them on their journey."

"Is that so? Interesting." Constance looked up to the canopy with him, thinking about what he said and observing its timbers and canvas, trying to imagine what it must have been like for Sky to sail through the clouds and even when it brought him down into her backyard. "What was her name?"

"Huh?" Sky asked.

"Her name," said Constance looking at him. "What did you name the glider?"

Sky blinked a couple times in surprise. "You know... I never gave her a name. Huh! Maybe that's why everything happened the way it did."

"Well... it's not to late is it? What would you name her?" she asked.

Sky rolled his eyes then looked down to the ground as he thought. It wasn't easy as when the glider was together he would have named it something in the spirit of how good it performed and now it was somewhat too late. He thought and thought then one name came to mind as he began to smile.

"Icarus," he said.

"Icarus?" asked Constance.

Sky looked up to her, smiling contently. "Icarus... named after Icarus from Greek mythology who flew too close to the sun that his wings melted and he crashed into the sea."

Constance smiled at the story behind the name and how similar it was to his arrival.

"That's a good name," she said as Sky pet the former glider once more. She watched him happily pet his former set of wings for a few moments. "Well, today is a lovely day, Sky, and I was wondering if perhaps you were feeling well enough that you might wish to go with me into town today? I can show you what Bon Bon has to offer and I'd love to show off my new guest."

"That would be wonderful!" Sky replied with a happy smile, his tails almost wagging. "I mean I love it here but being cooped up in bed for five days has me stiff as a rock! I still need to send a telegram to Mr. Charteneu and get my prize purse."

"We'll take care of that once we get into town," Constance smiled and reached for the tray as she stood up.

"No, allow me," said Sky taking the tray just before her, placing all the dishes back on the silver platter then picked it up.

"Sky you shouldn't be lifting so soon, you need to keep your arm in the sling."

"Trust me, I feel fine and this is nothing compared to when I built the umbrella."

He smiled and led the way back to the house, setting the tray on the counter in the kitchen. Wiping his hands he set them all in the sink then turned to Constance as she got herself ready for their morning stroll, stepping into her shoes and pulling her long and revealing dress straight.

"Are you ready?" she asked smiling as she stood tall and proud beside the shorter fox.

"I certainly am," Sky said slipping his arm back into his sling and resting it. He walked up beside her and offered her his left arm with a happy smile. "My lady?"

Constance happily took his arm and smiled at the happy little fox and together they walked out the front door and down the path where Bon Bon lay in the distance.

---------------------

The two walked down the small mountain road from Constance's house that was up in the outskirts, towards the end of the valley from where the whole town could be seen. As they walked Sky looked around, smelling the air and seeing the valley's beauty. He couldn't help starring at the valley around him, looking at the mountains and feeling the wind through his fur. His mind was running at full speed thinking of how the winds blew through the land, thinking where the greatest updrafts were, where the air was calm and steady, where it would roll over the fields, trying to figure out where would be the best place to soar.

"Hmm... it's just too perfect," he muttered.

"What is?" Constance asked.

"Everything here. The wind, the hills, the way everything moves..." He looked up and down the valley from front to back. He pointed towards the hills to the east where the winds were blowing. "This valley is so perfect for gliding. I could catch a great updraft off that ridge right over there. There's a great open area right there by that lake to launch from and then landing right on the shore of it."

"You seam to be stuck in the clouds."

"I don't think I'll ever come down from them," he smiled to her.

They walked for a little more, getting closer to the town when Constance noticed Sky starring at her. "What is it?"

"Oh... just admiring my angel," he said, making her blush. "Still can't believe how fortunate I am to land here."

"Maybe it was fate," she replied batting her eyes.

"Perhaps, but I..." Sky's ears perked up upon hearing a strange sound near them. As they walked it got louder and louder sounding like voices. He started looking about with curiosity. "Huh?"

"What's wrong?" she asked seeing his line of thought broken.

"Do you hear something?" It became louder the closer they got to town and he swore it sounded like two voices moaning. The clearer it got the more his heart started to race and felt a weird tingle in the back of his mind. "What the... it sounds like... like two people are- GULP!"

"AAH! yes! More! Don't stop!" one voice cried out!

"Oh so good! Yes! Yes!" said the other!

Constance suddenly felt Sky grind to a halt, halting her in surprise still holding onto his arm. Looking down she saw him frozen stone rigid starring off the path slightly. "Sky? What is it?"

"SAINTS AND STARS!!!" Sky choked as he stood there wide eye looking at a female dog and a male cat in the buff sexing in the bushes not more than ten feet from the road, grunting and heaving. "Uh... I-I-I..."

Constance looked up not batting even so much as an eyelash. Living on Bon Bon she had been used to such things now. "What's the problem?" she asked.

"I... I-I-I... Couldn't they have picked a better spot?" Sky asked, his eyes strangely transfixed on them. "I mean... The road's right here where anybody could see them... and..."

The dog looked over and spied them as she rode the cat. It made Sky choke in embarrassment thinking she was going to be cross but instead she smiled and waved without stopping! "H-Hello Constance! AAH! Good morning!" she said.

"Good morning, Melanie!" Constance smiled waving back casually.

"AH YES! W-Who's the cutie!" she asked, still not stopping or missing a beat.

"Oh, this is Sky," Constance replied, pointing to the fox on her arm. "He's a guest of mine."

Sky was shocked at the casual way they were talking during such a lude act! The fur on the back of his neck was standing up straight, his spine was tingling and both of his twin tails were pointed straight out with his fur shaggy in surprise. "H-Hello!" she stammered out waving his hand, still in disbelief, trying to be polite and forcing a smile.

"Nice to-AAH-meet you!" she said smiling at him, giving a wink.

"We'll let you be, we're just going into town," said Constance starting to walk and pulling Sky's arm. "Have fun!"

"G-Good day! See you a-round! OH YES!" Melanie yelled as the cat rolled her onto her back and continued in their dance.

Constance and Sky walked on, strolling on their merry way. She thought nothing of what they had just seen and was smiling to herself but when she looked down she saw Sky's face was blank! He was just starring into space with his cheeks flushed and sweat running down his face, even his tails were still all fuzzed up.

"Sky, what's the matter?" she asked.

Sky looked up to her with very confused eyes. "Did anything back there seam out of the ordinary?"

"What? That was Melanie, she has sex there all the time. It's her favorite spot."

"In public where people can watch her!?" Sky replied.

"People in Bon Bon are more unashamed than most. I told you it was the city of pleasure and sex."

"GULP!" Sky choked, his eyes wide!

"You get a lot of that around here, we'll probably pass more couples on the way before we get into town."

Oh good lord help me! Sky thought. He tried his best maintain his composure and calm down as they continued, taking a deep breath but another set of voices moaning together filled his ears. Here we go again! Come on Sky, keep it together! You can do it!

-------------------------

A few minutes later they finally reached the town of Bon Bon and were walking through the bustling streets. Constance was starring at Sky and laughing to herself as he just hung on her arm, his tails still fuzzed up and his face just dumbfounded in disbelief.

"Sky, was it that much of a deal for you?" she asked laughing.

"Do you realize we passed FIVE more couples having sex in the woods!?" Sky replied. "They all knew we were there, two were next to each other and one even asked us to join in!"

Constance laughed at his bewilderment. She was used to seeing everything they had but she couldn't understand what his dilemma was. Sky looked at her amusement and even started to smile at seeing her delight. Something about her laugh set him at ease, hearing her sweet voice and seeing her happiness at his situation. Soon he started to giggle then as he thought back on the humor of it all he started to laugh at himself as well, joining in as they walked down the street.

People starred as they watched them walking down together, some would wonder who Constance was walking with, others were curious at watching Sky's two tails swish as he walked, some unsure if they were seeing correctly. They walked down the edge of town most of the morning, through the town market and shopping areas. As they passed one boutique a dress in the window caught Sky's eye. It was a long sea green halter gown with a high slit skirt, sleeveless with a gold and silver silk ribbon around the waist and gold trim all along the tantalizingly low bust line and down the low cut back that would wrap under the tail.

"Ah, you would look fabulous in that gown!" Sky said as they stopped to look.

"It's lovely," she said looking it over then at herself. "Though... it does look tight and I think it might make me look a little big."

"Tight? Big!?" he murmured, looking her over beside him. "That's impossible, you're perfect the way you are."

"Sky..." she gushed smiling. "You think too much of me."

"I can't think of you any less," he said smiling wide and softly squeezed her arm in his. "My angel is the loveliest and kindest I've ever known and you'll always be an angel to me."

She blushed at the young fox beside her, the two starring at each other for a few moments before she turned and led the way. "Shall we continue?" she asked.

"Let's," Sky said following her. They continued to the next shop and something caught Sky's eye again, a reddish-brown guitar hanging in the window with beautiful alabaster set around the sound hole, bridge and head. "Ooh, wow!"

Constance stopped and looked at it with him. "It's very nice. Do you play?" she asked.

"I used to," Sky said looking it all over closely then they continued walking. "When I was little my parents taught me to play, though I never learned the music. I mostly play by ear and by feel."

"Ah, would you play for me sometime?"

"If you want I'll sing outside your bedroom window under the full moonlight," he teased.

"I'll be sure and have a bucket of water on the nightstand ready for you!"

They walked on, laughing and bantering back and forth, viewing the many windows that Bon Bon offered. They couldn't find a telegraph office as there was no electricity but she assured him there was a postal office and that she'd take him to it shortly. They continued around, seeing many shops and buildings when they passed by a tobacco shop where a lady wolverine was tending to setting up a shelf of teas and Constance stopped just beside her.

"Good morning, Caroline," she said.

Caroline Wellwater looked over and smiled when she realized who it was. "Good morning, Ms. Mayflower. How are you this morning... and who is this?" she asked looking at Sky.

"This is my guest, Sky," she replied, placing a hand on his back. "He's staying with me for a little while."

"A pleasure to meet you, miss?" he said offering his hand and smiling.

"Wellwater. Caroline. Nice to meet you," she said and placed her hand in his and looked him over. "A male blue fox? That's quite different... and two tails? Are those real?"

"Oh yes, they are," Sky smiled and flicked them both for her to know they weren't fake.

"That's amazing, I've never seen someone with two tails." She then noticed his arm in the sling then looked up to Constance. "Constance, what did you do to this one this time?"

"What did I do!?" she squealed in shock at the question, jumping a little.

"What did she do?" asked Sky, then looked up to Constance. "What do you do?"

"Nothing!" Constance replied waving her hands and trying to smile.

"No?" Caroline asked then turned to Sky.

"Well, I did this to myself. Whatever she did, I wasn't there but she did pull my pants off when I was sleeping," Sky replied, not seeing Constance face turn bright red. "Why? What does she normally do?"

"Don't answer that!" Constance gushed, begging Caroline not to say anything.

"Um... I think I'm going to listen to what she says," said Caroline grinning. "But um, Constance, did you enjoy the tea I gave you to try?"

"Oh yes," she said calming down. "We had it at breakfast this morning, it was delicious."

"I'm glad, come back if you ever need more."

"I certainly will and now we must be going," Constance said, gently tugging at Sky's arm rather anxiously.

"It was nice to meet you Caroline," Sky said as they departed. "What was she on about?"

"Oh nothing, forget about it," she said as they walked away.

They walked further down town, still looking at things and playfully bantering one another as they had been all morning when they came to the common circle at a two-lane road in the heart of the town.

"No, that can't possibly be true!" Constance said, as they talked.

"I'm serious!" Sky replied. "I actually plowed right through lady's the fence after bouncing off the hay wagon, honest!"

Constance laughed at a recollection of his fly escapades. "My, my, you certainly have had some bad accidents compared to the one in my yard."

"Too many to tell. In fact I..." Sky trailed off when he started to look around the area that Constance had brought him to and his eyes started to wander. All around them were lovely, sensual ladies, provocatively dressed of all colors and species. Some were somewhat elegant with high and low cut dresses and others were even wearing barely what you would call clothing with all their sensual features and nickers hanging out! Even more surprising to him was all the gentlemen were shamelessly interacting with most of them from talking provocatively to feeling and fondling them up! "Oh boy... here we go again..."

"What's the matter, Sky?" Constance asked looking at him. "Don't you see anything you like?"

"Well...I see a lot I like..." he said nervously clamming up as they walked, looking around at all the ladies. "And I think there are a lot of things I shouldn't be seeing! Seriously, I thought the woods were bad but this is-WOOF!!!"

Constance came to a halt as Sky stopped dead in his tracks as rigid as an anchor, his eyes transfixed on something with his tails straight out and fuzzed up. "What is it now?"

"Is... Is that... Camarilla!?" Sky asked pointing at a billboard.

Constance looked up to see what he was looking at, seeing it was a billboard of Dr. Camarilla Fuchs advertising her "Magic Pills" while posed erotically sexing with a gentleman cat.

"Why yes it is," Constance told him. "The same Camarilla that treated you."

"Jeepers..." Sky said, starring mesmerized at the billboard and looking it over, unable to believe it was the same vixen that he had been treated by and was now looking at her half naked on the poster. Suddenly he realized something happening to him as he started to squirm, pulling at the belt line of his pants while discretely trying to cross his legs. "Uh... Constance, I think I just developed a conflict of interests!"

"Oh yes?" She looked down to him but his composure had changed from one of surprise to apparent discomfort. "Well I think she... Sky? What's the matter???"

"Constance... I..." Sky stammered. "I should honestly tell you something... you see-"

"Why Miss Mayflower!" a female voice chimed in. Constance and Sky looked back to see a lady brown squirrel next to a nut and popcorn cart looking at them with delight. "Fancy seeing you with a young fox today! And what a cute fox he is! Are those really twin tails!?"

"Oh Margaret, they certainly are," Constance replied smiling as Margaret came up next to them carrying her basket of nuts. "This is my new guest, his name is Sky."

"A pleasure to meet you, Miss Margaret," he greeted her, offering his hand as he always did and his discomfort faded away at meeting her. Meeting new people never bothered him and he actually enjoyed the greetings.

"The pleasure is mine," said Margaret taking his hand and giving him a warm smile. "My, I have never seen such a dark blue colored fox before. And two tails!"

"Everybody seams to be noticing them today," Sky said smiling. "Call me lucky."

"Oh they're very unique. May I feel them?" Margaret asked.

Sky smiled, turning slightly and swished his tails for her. "Help yourself."

Margaret ran her hand through them slowly, feeling to make sure they were real. She was amazed at the softness despite they weren't nearly as soft as when Sky flew. They almost felt like fresh cotton, petting them down from his waist to the tips. "They're so soft I can't believe it!"

Sky giggled a little at her delight, he was used to people wanting to make sure his tails were real and she wasn't doing a bad job, even making his fur tingle as she pet him. Others looked on as she pet his tails, some in disbelief as well and watched as Margaret pet them from top to bottom. But once she felt them upwards against the flow he burst out laughing and flicked them away! "C-Careful! I'm ticklish when people do that!"

"Oh, I'm sorry," Margaret apologized, taking a step closer to him, smiling brightly. "He is too cute, Constance. How was he? Did you have a good time?"

"We have been having a wonderful time," Sky said, not noticing Constance turning red once again beside him. "I've been spending the last week with her and she's been the most wonderful company I've ever known."

"Really! A whole week?!" Margaret gushed, a hand on her cheek. "Oh he must be good! No wonder you haven't been in town."

"Really good?" Sky asked looking up and noticing the shocked look on Constance's face. "Constance, what's wrong? All we did was spend time together and... Oh my!" The moment Sky realized what Margaret was talking about he recoiled in shock the same as Constance next to him. "Oh! No! no! no! We didn't do any of that!"

"No we didn't," said Constance calming down that he admitted it instead of her. "Sky was simply injured when came to my house and he's been my guest while he recovers."

"Oh? Is that so?" asked Margaret as Sky sighed with relief and blushed cheeks.

"Yes, it's true," said Sky.

Margaret then leaned towards him batting her eyes, slowly brought her free hand down to her skirt and began to lift it. "Well then, if you're in town for a little longer and are so much fun then perhaps if you have some more time you'd like to keep me company?"

Sky's heart skipped a beat as she lifted her skirt and then saw her freshly exposed womanhood with its invitingly pink flesh. He was stuck stone rigid, his blood raced and a bead of sweat started to drip down his cheek. Not sure what to do he just stood there as best he could, wanting to run but not wanting to seam rude about it when his shoulder started to ache in pain again.

"Uh... Well I certainly wouldn't mind..." Sky stammered trying to ignore the burning in his arm. Not realizing he was moving it in the sling he then thought it would be a good excuse. "Oww!"

"Sky!" Constance gasped as he clenched his shoulder and stumbled over.

"Oh my!" said Margaret, putting her hand over her mouth. "Is he alright!?"

"I just... I just strained myself," Sky stammered, clenching his shoulder as he leaned.

Constance leaned down and put her arms around him in support as he list, he gently leaned against her. "Sky, are you alright? Why don't we go sit down for a few?"

"Yes... that would be good," he answered then look up to Margaret. "I'm alright, don't worry. Thank you for the offer... perhaps I can oblige you sometime."

"Thank you, take care," Margaret replied as Constance and Sky walked away.

Two other ladies came up to Margaret asking questions about the tails and what she had heard about as Sky and Constance left. Constance helped support him as they walked over to a bench on the roadside and sat down together, her hands on his shoulders as he leaned over in pain.

"I'm sorry..." Sky said. "I'm sorry I embarrassed you."

"You didn't embarrass me," Constance replied rubbing his shoulder. "It's not your fault but maybe we should go home and you can rest your shoulder."

"No... it's not my shoulder that hurts..." Sky said. "My shoulder doesn't hurt from the injury, it's something else."

Constance looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean? If you're not hurt then what's wrong? Why did you cry out?"

Sky rested for a few moments before he opened his eyes and looked at her. "Constance... there's something about me... you should know... It's not easy for me to tell people this but... you see, I'm..." Sky struggled to say the words but he couldn't get them passed his lips so he motioned for her to come close. "Come here?"

Constance leaned down next to him and he softly whispered his dilemma too her in her ear. At hearing his cause she jumped back in surprise!

"No!" she gasped. "Are you serious!? You???"

"Yes," Sky said lowering his head. "It's not something I tell a lot of people... but you can see now why I have... a little discomfort to this place. It's not that the town is bad to me or that it makes me uncomfortable but... I'm just not used to this kind of thing."

"Oh Sky," Constance sighed putting her arm around him. "Is that why your shoulder hurts?"

"Not exactly... I certainly get nervous but this isn't from the injury... it hurts from... from the scar-GRR!!!" The more he tried to think about it the more he winced in torment.

"Don't strain yourself so hard!" She rubbed his shoulder trying to comfort him. "If it hurts too much then don't worry about it, you can tell me whenever you like."

Sky slowly breathed trying to focus out the pain and looked up to her, smiling. Something about her made him feel at ease, no matter what. "You know how to cheer me up so well. And you wonder why I call you my angel?"

Constance smiled happily at him as she saw the pain starting to leave him, even smiling now made her happy. "I tell you what, it's almost lunch time. If you're hungry I know a great place to dine though the setting may be a little uncomfortable for you but it's the finest place in town then we can talk some more."

"That'd be great," Sky said, the pain almost completely gone. "But I have no money to buy."

"It's my treat. Don't worry about it, let me treat you to forget about all this."

Sky stood up proudly and stretched his arm out again, smiling. "My lady?"

She stood up beside him and took his arm again then led him down the street towards the large building at the end of the street through an archway. The thought of her on his arm allowed him to stay oblivious to the rest of the girls they passed despite he still received many glances. Once they stepped through the archway and Sky looked at the building he stopped in awe.

"Sky, what is it now?" she asked seeing him starring at the building.

"This building.... I recognize it," he said, remembering his descent through the cold storm that brought him there. "I almost crashed into it before I landed in your yard."

"You did?"

"Yes, I did." Sky pointed to the mountains on the other side of the valley then drew his hand around towards the building. "I was spit out of the clouds over there by that mountain and came around that side of the valley then crossed right over the roof of this building. I must have missed it only by inches but this is it."

"Oh really? Well then Princess Betty will be very happy to know you didn't hit the roof. She might even thank you."

"Princess?" Sky asked looking at her. "Princess Betty?"

"Of course. This is Bon Bon's Delight Castle."
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12996 Episode 3

Casting call for Sky's Story
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, after a couple weeks of headbashing and constant research and questions I finally completed part 2. This ran WAY over length than I expected but there was just so much to it and the characters. If this were a comic volume, it'd be divided into two whole volumes at this point. I hope it doesn't diminish your enjoyment of reading it. Part 3 is much shorter and will be up very soon. My special thanks from the bottom of my heart to Kommy, Miss Scorpia and Toonaxe and of course Symphony for their use of their fursonas. I've been biting my fingernails for days hoping I got you all right, if not I'm sory, let me know and I'll correct. I do also note that Pollyana is copyright Vanessa Santato, so for the rest of you, enjoy!

Episode 2 Part 2/3

"Delight castle?" Sky asked as they walked towards the main door. "Why do I have a feeling the name is suggestive?"

"Oh, you're right," said Constance. "But I'll let what you see speak for itself."

"Gulp!" Sky swallowed as they approached the doors when two ladies, a gray rabbit and a white wolf, arrived beside them. Sky saw them reach for the door but he quickly reached forth and opened the door for them, smiling.

"Why thank you," the wolf lady said, both of them smiling at his rush to open it for them.

"My pleasure," Sky smiled as they entered, keeping their eyes on him but he let it slide as he stood back for his own lady. "Constance?"

"Thank you," she said and they walked into the Delight Castle.

Once inside Sky looked all around the luxurious building and listened to the sounds of the people it hosted. The casino of the Castle was packed this morning with all kinds of species all gathered around card tables, slot machines and one roulette table was in the center of the grand room between staircases that led to the upper levels. Gentlemen were groaning and whining as their money evaporated in the games, a few won and were cheering when they would hit a jackpot or even win a couple florins compared to the hundreds if not thousands they wagered in the card games. But those that weren't at the tables or machines were attending to other matters with ladies that were just as revealingly clad yet more elegantly refined. Many of the dealers and croupiers were ladies that were all exposed and revealed. Some gentlemen were walking away with girls, other were feeling and fondling them up right in front of everybody.

"Wow, this is a nice place," Sky said as they walked in. "It's a casino."

"It is but it's also the most luxurious brothel in the town," Constance said. "Casino, brothel and restaurant all in one."

"Brothel, huh?" Sky looked around some, trying to digest his surroundings. One thing he noticed were the girls around him were more adept at showing less of themselves compared to the girls outside despite how elegant and sensual they were.

"Does it bother you?" Constance asked. "If you're not comfortable we can go somewhere else. The restaurant is the nicest in town, I thought you might like it here."

"No, it's quite alright," Sky said looking up to her. "To be honest... it doesn't bother me all that much. As long as I'm with you I feel just fine. It is what it is, I can't say anything against it, so let's just enjoy ourselves. I'll just try to think about something else to keep my mind off of it. Let's see, oceans... a cruise across the sea... icebergs... Wait! Why does that sound like a bad omen all of a sudden???"

Constance smiled at his pondering then she led him across the floor. "Come along, it's this way."

As they walked Sky returned to the moment, forgetting his discomfort and not noticing the looks and attention Constance and he were receiving. As they approached the restaurant Sky's ears twitched and perked up, making him look around the room for something.

"Sky?" asked Constance, seeing him peering around the place with strong curiosity.

"Forgive me," said Sky as he looked round some more, his ears twitching and eyes wandering. "Something just... doesn't sound right... I don't know..."

"It's probably just the girls and their clients upstairs."

"No, it's... something else." Sky looked around some more then finally ignored it as they approached the hostess.

Inside the restaurant many of the Castle's guests were enjoying time of a meal, a break away from the usual delights and pleasures the castle played host to. Though many danced with their bodies in passionate joining and others dabbled in the mystifying art of luck at the casino floor, many took a time away over food and drink to rest and prepare, delight in itself of a full belly.

Sitting at one table, three ladies were enjoying a nice early afternoon meal and having a conversation over coffee after they had finished.

"Really, sounds nice," said Camarilla Fuchs setting her coffee cup down. "That sounds like quite the picnic you two had."

"Oh yes, she picked a perfect spot," said Jessica Belle, a unique and rare skunk with reversed colors, recalling an earlier excursion. "It was so nice by the lake and everything and we had such a marvelous day... all day. I taught her too well."

"Hehe! I'll bet you did," said Scorpia Fortune, a light blue vixen. "A shame I was out of town that week."

"But it was a good trip, wasn't it?"

"Very nice. We saw some marvelous new paintings and upcoming artists. I couldn't..." Scorpia's attention was drawn away at seeing Camarilla looking over at something. "Cammy? What is it?"

"Well what do you know... look who's out and about now!" Camarilla said smiling, pointing to the restaurant's entrance.

At the doorway Pollyana, taking the position of hostess for the day, carried two menus and guided Constance Mayflower and Sky Fox into the restaurant. "Table for two, this way," she said.

"No kidding, so that's what Caroline meant by all that?" Sky asked as they carried on their conversation. "Blimey, that poor wolf... I hope he was okay."

"Oh, he was... after a while," Constance replied blushing.
Pollyana led them to their table just across the way by the windows . Sky pulled the chair out for Constance with a smile, letting her sit down then pushed her in place before walking to his side and took his seat and removed his arm from the sling.

"Thank you very much," Constance said.

"You're welcome," Sky smiled.

"Here are your menus." Pollyana handed them the papers as they glanced over the list. "Can I bring you anything to drink?"

"I would like a glass of merlot," said Constance.

"Cup of tea, please?" asked Sky.

"Certainly, I'll be right back." Pollyana smiled then left them to be.

"That's the fox I was telling you about," said Camarilla. "He landed in Constance's back yard a week ago."

"Cammy, you have to be kidding," said Jessica starring surprisingly at the two across the way. "I can see the tails, you weren't lying, but do you really expect us to believe that story about him falling out of the sky?"

"Yes, I'm serious. He was blown into town during the thunderstorm last week with a glider."

"A blue male fox," Scorpia said astonished, looking at his dark blue coat and two tails. "I haven't seen one in years... So deep a blue... Are both those tails real?"

"Yes they are," Camarilla said. "Trust me, I examined both of them and they are definitely real. I almost didn't believe it myself."

They watched on as Sky and Constance continued talking, smiling and laughing almost nonstop with one another. They seamed very happy and enjoying themselves, Sky was even using his hands to act something out, probably recalling a flying adventure from long ago as Pollyana brought them their drinks then took their orders.

"She seams like she's having a good time," said Scorpia.

"Yes, he is quite a different character from what I've seen, you should have seen what it was like when he woke up" said Camarilla as Constance started to tell something and Sky began laughing. She stood from her seat and excused herself. "Excuse me girls, I'll be right back. I'm going to just go and say hello."

"Are you serious!?" asked Sky at Constance's story. "She took you to a place like that?"

"Oh yes, I'm quite serious," said Constance, giggling. "I was quite as shocked as you were when Hannah took me there."

"Sheesh! I was in Paris two years ago myself and never knew a place like that existed." Sky placed his hand on his neck rubbing it as he shook his head in disbelief. "What have I been missing!?"

"Excuse me," said Camarilla walking up beside them. "Hello Sky, Constance."

"Hello Cammy," said Constance looking over and smiling.

Sky turned and his eyes lit up at seeing Camarilla standing beside him. "Doctor Fuchs! What a surprise!" He smiled and stood up to greet her, offering his hand. "I didn't expect to see you here today!"

"I come here a lot for lunch and today my clinic is closed," she said smiling and placing her hand in his. "I see you are out and about finally."

"Indeed I am." Sky kissed her hand then looked her up and down in awe at seeing her in a long flowing blue dress and her hair let down from a golden hair comb, white gloves and red heals, having only seen her before in her lab coat and blouse. "My, you look stunning today!"

"Why, thank you," she smiled. "And how are you? Are you feeling any better?"

Sky's heart was lighter than ever as he smiled wide with eyes aglow, still holding her hand. "Camarilla... I CANNOT tell you how wonderful I feel now. I don't know if it's due to the marvelous work you did on me or this town, this place but I have not felt so good in... honestly I can't remember. Possibly never!"

Camarilla smiled at the delight since last she saw him he was rather depressed and weak, now he was energetic and lively like a newborn pup. "That's wonderful news to hear. Is there any pain left in your arm?"

"A little discomfort now and then, some stiffness and a tad soreness left." Sky flexed his hand open and closed and rotated his arm once. "But nothing terribly wrong. I just had to get out of the house after being still for so long... Oh where are my manners! We don't need to discuss medical issues right now, this is too nice a day to worry about that. Constance brought me here for lunch and I'm forgetting her, would you care to join us? I would be honored if you would. That is if Constance doesn't mind, of course."

"I don't mind," said Constance. "I think it would be wonderful."

"I would love to," said Camarilla then looked back to her table where Jessica and Scorpia were sitting. "But I just finished lunch and was having coffee with my friends."

"I understand," Sky smiled looking at the two other ladies then back to her. "But if it's not too forward of me why don't you all join us?"

"That would be nice, the more the merrier," said Constance.

"Well... if they don't mind, I see no problem," said Camarilla.

"Please, allow me then," said Sky. He nodded to Camarilla and started walking towards the skunkette and vixen.

Jessica and Scorpia whispered amongst themselves as they watched Camarilla talking with him, giggling as he looked at them. They were surprised to see him walk up to them then placed his hand on his chest and bowed in greeting. "Excuse me ladies, my name is Sky and I just invited Doctor Fuchs to join us but I understand she is with you. She has accepted if you are willing to join us as well and I would be most honored if you would join Constance and I this fine day."

Scorpia smiled and blushed a little, shyly looking Sky over at his invitation. She hadn't seen another male blue fox since she last saw her family in Denmark, let alone one so dark with two blues, and his two tales made her mind race with curiosity and puzzlement. Jessica looked him over, too, examining his posture and smelling his scent as she always did, trying to see the intent behind his invitation. He was kind and gracious, not forward and brash like most others had been as when she first arrived in town herself. Surprisingly she sensed nothing other than his casual calm scent, if that's what it was, nothing else mixed in which inside tickled her curiosity a little.

"I think that would be very nice," said Scorpia smiling and standing from her seat, gathering her sketch pad and pencil she was never without.

"Yes, why not," said Jessica, smiling, too.

Sky happily smiled at his new guests, delighted at the thought of meeting new people. The three of them walked back over to his table as a waitress took the girls cups and brought them over to his table. Sky led them to his table and pulled out the chair for Jessica, taking her hand as she sat down then helped her slide into place then walked to the other side and did the same for Scorpia. Unfortunately the table was out of chairs so he turned around and saw a gentleman gray wolf in a blue uniform sitting by himself and reading a newspaper.

"Excuse me... Corporal?" said Sky looking at the two gold blades on his uniform's shoulder. "May I borrow your chair if you're not using it?"

"No, of course not, go right ahead," said the wolf looking up at Sky. "Help yourself."

"Thank you very much, sir," Sky smiled, taking the chair and setting it on the side between Scorpia and Jessica. "Would you mind if I sit here next to you ladies?"

"Oh, please do," said Scorpia.

"I insist," said Jessica.

Sky smiled and took his seat, scooting into place at the table's edge. Normally he would sit next to Constance but he knew she wouldn't mind him meeting new people, she had been introducing him all morning. He looked over his two new guests, still denying he was in such beautiful company. "Thank you," Sky said to them.

"Sky, may I introduce my friends to you," said Camarilla, pointing to Scorpia. "This is Scorpia Fortune."

Sky looked to his left at the blue vixen and she offered her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you," she said.

"Sky Fox, and the pleasure is all mine," Sky said smiling, taking her hand. She was absolutely stunning to him as he looked her over in her pink dress and beret. She was young and soft in nature with gentle eyes, even the touch of her hand was tender. "I must say I feel honored to meet you, Camarilla told me there were other blue foxes in town but I have never seen another blue fox before, let alone one a lovely shade of blue."

"Likewise, and please call me Scorpia" she said smiling, looking him over, too. "I haven't seen a male blue fox myself in a long time... and never one with two tails."

"Surprising, no? Everyone has been noticing them today." He smiled and turned to the lady on his right. "And what might your name be?"

"Sky, this is Jessica Belle," said Camarilla.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Fox," she said offering her hand and smiling mischievously. She fluttered her eyes a couple times and leaned on her arm giving him a fanciful stare. She still could not sense any arousal from him so she thought she would turn on a little more charm.

"It is an honor, Miss Belle, and please to call me Sky," he said taking her hand as he nodded and looked her over as well in her red and green short skirt corset dress with thigh high red boots and black mid-bicep gloves. She was absolutely gorgeous, her brilliantly red hair with soft fur and emerald green eyes were so alluring he could lose himself starring at them. He was confused, however, unsure of what her species was as her colors and pattern were unfamiliar to him. "I must say you are... Ooh!"

Sky's nose caught the scent of something in the air, something sweet and soft but there was something else that tickled the back of his mind that sent a shiver down his spine, the hair on the back his neck raising slightly and his tails perked up.

Aha! That got him! Jessica thought, smiling wider.
Sky closed his eyes and gasped for a moment. "My oh my! What is that fragrance?"

"Oh that? That's just my perfume," Jessica replied, teasing him. She could see her natural scent had finally hit him. "Do you like it?"

"Oh no, I can certainly smell your perfume." Sky's ears twitched, closing his eyes and grunted momentarily as the sensation tickled his mind, taking a deep breath then looked at her again. "It's the essence of lilies and jasmines but... something else, beyond that." He lightly sniffed the scent, leaning to her hand a little then gasped in realization. "Is that... is that you? Is that your natural scent?"

Jessica perked up at his sudden discovery of her natural scent, no one else had ever picked it up so quickly. Her natural scent had aphrodisiac effects on males and she tried her best to cover it up most of the time but she had let a small trace of it out to entice him- obviously working. "Why yes... I'm surprised you caught that so quickly. Is it pleasing?"

"It's enchanting...! It's so soft and unique... " Sky gushed, looked Jessica up and down, still unsure of what she was yet something was strangely familiar about her then was surprised when he realized it. "Miss Belle are... are you a... a skunk!?"

"Indeed I am," she replied, giggling at his curiosity. "I am a reverse skunkette. And call me Jessica."

"Amazing..." he said looking her over again, letting her hand go. "I've never seen a skunk like you before... Red hair... and your colors are reversed...! You're like a rare wild rose."

"Aww, thank you!" she said, delighted at his reaction he was giving her and his compliment. "I've never seen a blue fox with two tails, myself. My sweetie is blue but not so dark as you."

"What a day I'm having," Sky smiled, looking at all the girls in his company. "I'm having all kinds of firsts!"

"So Sky, what do you think of Bon Bon?" asked Camarilla.

"It's quite a little city, I've seen so many new things today it astounds me..." Sky took a deep breath then fidgeted with his collar. "... And I'm astounded by what I've seen, too."

"I'll bet you've seen quite a bit," said Jessica leaning towards him.

"Oh yes, people in Bon Bon definitely aren't bashful or shameful," said Sky taking a sip of his tea.

"Hehe! Too true, and you should have seen his face when he saw your billboard, Cammy," said Constance.

"GULP!!!" Sky choked on his drink at realizing he had completely forgotten about that until now, his cheeks turning red as he tried to clear his throat. "Constance! *COUGH!* Did you have to mention that right now!? *Cough!* *Cough!*Good heavens... I think I'm going to have to ask Camarilla for a prescription now."

"Hehe!" Camarilla giggled. "Oh, really? You want something to help you?"

"Yes, a tranquilizer at this rate!" Sky gasped as everyone giggled at his aggravation. "Seriously, this place is a new experience for me. I understand the people aren't afraid to show what they're made of but mercy! Take it easy on me."

"Aww, didn't you like what you saw?" she asked, playfully pouting.

"I would be lying if I said otherwise," Sky gushed, turning red and sheepishly grinning while trying to keep eye contact. "I would just prefer to have a straight forward conversation without anything underneath it, is all."

"Oh, I'll bet it's straight forward for you and you sure had nothing underneath," she said slyly at his response.

Sky choked again, his blood pressure rising. "Yeah, you would know," he grumbled, clutching his teacup. "What ever happened to doctor patient confidentiality?"

"Oh relax, Sky." She winked at him. "It wasn't a big deal."

"Grr!!!" Sky quietly growled at her, his eye twitching in aggravation. "You know, I think you missed your calling as a photographer. With what I saw on that billboard out there I see you are pretty good with exposure!"

"Touché!" Camarilla grinned.

The girls snickered quietly as Sky took a deep breath, trying to clear his mind and recompose himself, gaining control of his situation and the unfortunate instinctive reaction he was having down below.

"So you've never been to Bon Bon before?" asked Scorpia.

"Never. I Never even knew this place existed. But tell me, please, what do you all do?"

"I am an artist."

"An artist? Really? I may just have to take a look at your artwork before leave town. What do you specialize in?"

"Everything, anything that interests me," said Scorpia. "Painting, sketching sculpture, embroidery and more."

"Ah, anything that tickles your fancy."

"Oh yes, I'm very ticklish," Scorpia playfully taunted.

"I'll bet," Sky playfully grinned to her, then turned to Jessica. "And you, Jessica?"

"I'm a masseuse and have my own parlor," said Jessica.

"Ah, good," said Sky. "I may just have to visit you for an appointment then, given what I do."

"Is it that gliding thing Camarilla was talking about?"

"Indeed it is," Sky said smiling. "I fly. And more times than not I come down with a bang. Not usually as bad as the last time but that is the price we pay sometimes."

"Then what brought you to Bon Bon?" asked Scorpia.

"A thunderstorm!" Sky laughed at remembering the whole situation pointing across the room. "I was gliding in an exposition carnival a week ago when I got caught in that thunderstorm and it blew me here to Bon Bon. I came out of the storm at that end of the valley, circled around to land nearly hitting this Delight Castle then ended up in Constance's back yard."

"Do you still have the glider?" asked Jessica.

"Sadly, no." Sky sighed, setting his cup down. "My glider was wrecked when I crashed into her yard. It was damaged beyond repair, there was no way to salvage it."

"Yes and now it sits in my yard," said Constance.

"What is it doing there?" asked Camarilla.

"I turned it into an umbrella," said Sky. "There was enough canvas and timber left I was able to recycle it into a garden umbrella for her. I thought it was a good way to recycle it and give it a good home."

"And a very nice one at that," Constance said looking at Sky. "It was such a surprise. When the new bushes and flowers were delivered yesterday I was not gone for more than two hours and when I came back he was out in the garden hoisting it up after lashing the timbers."

"Good thing I always carry a needle and thread as an emergency repair kit in my jacket," said Sky.

"Sky, I thought I told you no strenuous work," said Camarilla concerned.

"Don't worry, there wasn't much work to it. It was actually rather simple. Plus it was a way to exercise and get mobile again."

"What did your glider look like?" asked Scorpia. "I've never seen one."

"Do you ever look at Da Vinci and his work?"

"Of course! His work is beautiful and he's one of my favorite artists."

"My glider looked very similar to his." Sky look down to her side and noticed her sketch pad she always kept with her. "Actually, I see you have an art pad with you. May I see it?"

"Certainly." Scorpia pulled up the pad beside her and handed him her pencil.

"Thank you. Please excuse me a moment," Sky excused himself to everyone else. He opened the sketch pad and pulled up a fresh piece of paper. Setting the pencil he slowly drew a couple lines on the paper then started to quickly feather and stroke across it, getting faster as he went.

"Your strokes are very good," said Scorpia watching intently. "Are you an artist, too?"

"In a way," Sky said looking at her before continuing to his sketching. "In the sense that I like to create things from nothing I suppose I am, but nothing special. I have been a draftsman before doing blueprints in a few shops back home." He scribbled and stroked some more for a moment, everyone starring at his hand flying across the paper until with one final stroke he set the pencil down then turned it over for everyone to see and held it up. "There, this was it."

Everyone looked at the quick sketch he did, how it looked like a bird's wing with a feathered tail. The wings were wide and feathery with stringers across the canvas that looked like the ribs of a fish, the wide dovetail with a strong looking center part that looked like a toboggan sled with strong bracing.

"That was it?" asked Jessica.

"It was. The actual plans are back with my other belongings at my hotel room where the carnival was," Sky replied. "I was inspired by Da Vinci's work unlike Otto Lilienthal and Octave Chanute. Very few people are aware of how right he was when he sketched his inventions."

"It looks rather delicate," said Scorpia.

"The wings are, but the center part was made sturdy." He set it down and turned it for Scorpia to see. "I learned from a previous accident that the center part should be made sturdy and strong while still light in case of a crash. This way it protects my back and upper body because I'm strapped to it rigidly instead of just hanging through it like everyone else does. That's probably why I survived. Constance, you said the center part was still strapped to me when you found me, yes?"

"Yes, it was," she replied. "It looked like a snow sled."
Sky looked at the drawing while Scorpia starred at it, marveling at its quick detail and thinking about it herself. As he looked it over his mind began to go into action, rethinking what had happened from that night which he hadn't thought about until now. "Scorpia, may I see that again?"

"Certainly." She handed him the drawing and he took the pencil to it once more. "Did you forget something?"

"No, I just thought of a couple ideas all of a sudden." He took the pencil, starred at the picture very seriously then started scribbling on it again, mumbling as he stroked the paper. "Let's see here... this was intact, this was not... if I do this and add that... no, this didn't work and that did... There we go."

Everyone watched as his mind seamed to be racing, focused and serious as his hands scribbled and scratch all over the paper for a minute, seeing the glider was slowing going through a metamorphosis as the lines were added and subtracted. Slowly the wings took on a new shape, wider and straighter from a bat shape to a more avian shape and the tail with the center part becoming smaller and narrower. With a final brush of the pencil Sky set it down then held the paper up to his eyes as a smile crossed his face, starring at it.

"Um... Sky?" Constance asked. "What is it?"

Sky looked up to her with a look of satisfaction and turned the paper around for all of them to see and spoke, "That's my new glider. The next one to build."

"Amazing," said Scorpia. Her artist's eyes looked it over at how graceful and smooth the lines were and so quickly it was made and it blended over the original sketch. "You made those changes that quickly?"

"Sometimes the inspiration just hits me," said Sky handing her the sketch to look at. "You're an artist so you know what it's like when something hits you and everything just falls in place."

"But you could draw a new glider that quickly?" asked Camarilla.

"My mind seams to. When something hits me just right, everything falls in place. Of course if it hits me hard enough sometimes I knock myself over, then I know I've been thinking too hard," he smirked. "It happens more often than you think."

"This is lovely," Scorpia said under her breath, starring at the gliding picture. "Can you do anything else besides draw like this?"

"Hmm," Sky hummed, scratching his chin and looking at her. "Let me see here..."

He took another piece of paper from Scorpia's sketch book, removing it and closing the folder. With the pencil in hand he scribbled some patterns on the paper, this time with no apparent order or reason, looking like straight scratches and small circles. Then, setting the pencil down he took the sheet of paper and began to fold it, creasing and bending it. All of the girls watched as the folds became elaborate, the paper getting smaller and he would even turn some folds inside out. When the paper was barely the size of his hand he picked it up, made one final twitch and wrapped his hand around it, holding it up to his mouth then gently blew into it, opening his hand as he did. Scorpia's eyes dazzled at a little paper crane that gracefully unfolded in his hand, seeing all the markings he had done made it look as though it had feathers and eyes, ornately decorating it. All the girls oohed at the little paper bird.

"How is that?" asked Sky.

"Oh my! That is so cute!" Scorpia gushed. She starred at it for a few moments then Sky held it out for her. "Oh... for me?"

"Of course for you," Sky smiled as she took the little paper bird in her hands. "And the great thing about that little bird, she'll never leave you for the south in winter."

Scorpia continued to play with the little bird, looking it over at its markings and even pulled on the tail and neck which made the wings flap up and down.

"A paper bird, huh?" Jessica asked. "Do you ever think about anything else or are you always stuck in the clouds?"

"I'm always thinking, my mind never shuts off," Sky said turning to her. "My mind's always racing at a hundred miles an hour. It's like just the other day I was at Constance's house having a bath just relaxing when I discovered something. It was just a little thing but..." Sky suddenly dropped his head into his hands, covering his eyes in embarrassment. "Oh bloody hell! What am I saying!?"

All the girls laughed at his realization of what he had stumbled into as Sky just shook his head.

"Good heavens, I can't believe I said that," he said, still shaking his head. "That was so embarrassing."

"You walked into that one," said Constance.

Sky grinned at himself, his hand still over his eyes as he took a sip of his tea. Beside him Jessica mischievously smiled, still taking in the new Bon Bon arrival. She could sense his embarrassment yet still couldn't sense any arousal out of him, despite she first saw his reaction to it. Slowly she wafted her tail, brushing a tad of it back his way. The moment it touched his nostrils Sky's fur perked up again.

"Uh... Jessica..." said Sky, looking over at her under his hand, noticing her tail twitching. "Your scent... it's..."

"What's wrong?" she asked leaning down a little. "I though you liked it."

"Indeed I do." Sky sat up looking at her. "I can see you have a little pride in that."

"Oh, maybe a little," she taunted.

"And your perfume is nice, too. I know smell is very important to skunks and I can see your sense of smell is very refined. Made that scent yourself?"

"Yes I did, and you're right. I like to mix my own scent oils at my parlor. You must have known skunks some if you know that."

"Closer than I'd ever want to be again," Sky mumbled.

"Oh? How so? What happened with her?"

"Actually it was a HE skunk!" Sky dropped his face in his hand again, rubbing his forehead.

"A male?" Jessica asked astonished. "Oh, so you swing that-"

"No way!" Sky shot. "I am DEFINATELY not that!"

"Then what happened? Tell me."

"Oh boy... this is embarrassing..." Sky groaned, laughing at himself. He looked up to her then continued. "When I was in Paris two years ago, actually the same time Constance was performing with Hannah the chinchilla-"

"Skyyy!!!" Constance moaned, afraid he was going to reveal something about her that she had entrusted with him.

"No, no! Don't worry, Constance, I'm not going to tell about that," Sky assured her, holding his hand up then continued to Jessica. "While she was there performing, I was there with Octave Chanute attending a seminar on gliding and showing off our contraptions. That night I had some halibut at a restaurant with a lot of garlic and limburger cheese for the cheese course. Some of the gentlemen and I went out for a drink at a bar on the Riviera then after a while I left and was just out strolling when I passed this gentleman skunk who owned a perfume shop but due to an accident he had temporarily blinded himself and his eyes were wrapped up in a bandage to heal. Walking past him I... I had to break little wind..." Sky paused, turning a little red as Jessica giggled slightly, realizing what was coming. "...he got a sniff of it, grabbed me with an embrace like an octopus with his arms and tail, got a hold of one of my tails-which was fluffed up from a glide earlier that day- thinking I was a female skunk! That braggart-I think he said his name was Pepper, Pappy, Peppy or something like that- had his hands going everywhere, all over me and giving me all kinds of French sweet nothings I could hardly breath!"

"Oh you have to be joking!" she laughed.

"Oh no, I'm not!" said Sky.

"But then why didn't you tell him the truth?" asked Camarilla.

"I couldn't! Every time I opened my mouth he would grab my lower jaw, squeeze my cheeks so my tongue would stick out like a cash register drawer and he'd be trying to French kiss me! I was going crazy trying to find a stick to beat him off!"

The table began to break into snickers and laughs as Sky sighed at the agitation he must have gone through.

"Oh that is too much!" said Scorpia, her hand over her muzzle giggling.

"Oh that wasn't the end of it," Sky sulked, everyone looking at him again as he turned to Scorpia. "At the bar there was a lady deer that was coming on to me and she had on this very strong perfume and she was grinding on me a little that some of the scent rubbed off on my OTHER tail. So he didn't know I had two but in the fidgeting he got a hold of my second tail, smelled the perfume on it, thought it was another lady then he's begging me-or us, I don't know which is the right context in this case-to have a threesome!" The table erupted into a round of laughter, Sky just grinning in embarrassment. "That blind sucker chased me all over Paris despite he couldn't see me, calling me all kinds of things, saying all kinds of puns and he was so good I could have been in the Paris catacombs and he would have found me faster than a bloodhound!"

"That can't possibly be true!" Jessica laughed.

"Believe me, I wish it weren't!" Sky grunted in frustration.

"How did you get him off you?" asked Constance.

"Well, he wouldn't let me talk because he was always on my jaw," Sky continued. "We ended up under the Eiffel Tower and the moment I got a breath I shouted 'take me!' at the top of my lungs because I could only get two words out, he realized what I was and what was going on then in a panic he turned right around, ran as fast as he could then ran SMACK! right into the leg of the tower, knocking himself out cold!"

Everyone laughed again, a hearty round as Sky just sheepishly grinned, rolling his eyes at the recollection of the past event.

"Sky, you have certainly had a lot of wild times in some unique places," Constance commented.

"Indeed," he replied. He took a deep breath and relaxed, enjoying that he was entertaining his company so well.

"So tell me, Sky," said Camarilla. "After you get your affairs back in order, where do you go from here?"

"Well..." Sky thought about it while sipping his tea, never giving it a single thought while he was in Bon Bon. "After I settle my debts to you and Constance, the exposition should have been for two more days after I crashed in town, so given the time I've been here we are set to open in Milan next in ten days. I'll most likely miss that since I need a new glider built but I should be able to get one done during that time. After a week there we track back to Vienna, then Berlin, finally Le Bourget. That will be over the next three months then after that... well, only time will tell."

"Why is that?" asked Scorpia.

"Because after France my contract is over and then it's off to the next adventure, whatever that may be."

"So do you have any idea where you'll go?" asked Camarilla. "Will you be going home?"

"Uh... no," Sky sighed. "I don't... really have a home."

"No?" asked Jessica. "But where are you from?"

"Jessica, you know the first law," said Constance firmly, seeing the unhappiness in Sky's eyes.

"No, Constance, it's alright," said Sky looking up. "I know you told me about the laws here but it doesn't bother me. I'm willing to break it if people ask... I'm from America."

"But you sound Irish," said Camarilla.

"Oh, indeed, I am. My parents are from Ireland, mother from Belfast and father from Dublin. I was the first of my family born in America."

"Oh, I see," said Scorpia. "And they are blue foxes, too?"

"Surprisingly no! My mother is a red fox and my father is a gray."

"What!?" Scorpia blast. "But then how are you a blue!?"

"You might as well be asking me why I have two tails!" Sky answered, pointing to his paired appendage. "When I was born my father thought my mother had an affair and nearly left her! But sure enough, I was his pup."

"But then why wouldn't you go home?" asked Jessica.

"My parents never endorsed my gliding desires," Sky continued. "They always wanted better for me, having come from Ireland with little money and little in the way of life. We lived very simply until my father went to work in the railroads and earned a better life, even now he does well. He wished for me to go to school, attend a prestigious university, all the good things that follow but... I didn't wish for any of that. I started gliding when I was fifteen and became a local showman but when my parents found out they were furious as a thunderstorm. Despite their disapproval I kept gliding and building until I was old enough that I left home to go on shows...From then I was on my own. "

"Oh Sky," Constance gushed, having never heard the story yet. "I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's alright," Sky sighed. "...I haven't spoken to my family in four years. I haven't even been back to America in two, just crisscrossing all over Europe for the past two."

"But surely you have a special someone waiting for you," said Scorpia.

"No... I don't have one either."

"No!? But why not?" asked Constance.

"Just circumstances, mostly. I've been traveling and gliding for nearly six years straight that I just haven't had time to really stop and try to find anyone," Sky replied.

"But surely you had one at one point?" asked Jessica.

Sky's eyes suddenly filled with sadness and pain. "Well... there was one once... but she... I didn't..." Sky grunted quietly as best he could and just like many times before his shoulder began to sting and slowly grow to a burning sensation. He discretely looked down away from their eyes, taking a deep breath trying to concentrate on anything else but it was still overpowering that he reached up ands started rubbing his right shoulder slowly as a bead of sweat started to run down his forehead. "Erh! It didn't go well... Oww!"

Camarilla noticed the same thing had happened when she first met him, remember how he rolled over and clenched when she asked about the scar he had and sure enough, his hand was the same place as before. Jessica noticed the sudden discomfort, not sure what was happening but still a tad concerned.

"Are you feeling alright?" she asked.

"Sorry... just a little something that acts up once in a while," Sky replied trying not to grunt or groan in discomfort aloud as he rubbed himself.

"May I?" Jessica asked, reaching over to his shoulder and placing her hands on him. Although she enjoyed taunting him she stopped for a moment, seeing him in real pain and sensing the tension he had come under.

"What are you-AYE!!!" Sky grunted, flinching and grit his teeth as Jessica's hands rubbed his shoulder, first in surprise and a sudden rise in pain but then like a wave over the shore the pain was quickly washed away and all he felt was relaxation. "Good heavens...!Awwwww..."

She slowly rubbed his shoulder over the joint and down where he had his hand, nice and soft and seeing the look on his face turn to awe. After a few moments she sat back up in her chair and looked at him. "How is that? Better?"

Sky's eyes shot open, blinked a couple times then looked at his shoulder then up to her. "Saints and stars! You ARE good! I definitely need to make an appointment sometime."

"Hehe! Free sample. Just come on by the parlor sometime," she said, leaning back on her hand as she had been doing. She even flicked her tail again, blowing a little scent his way.

"I will do that... Eh!!!" said Sky then her scent hit his nose again. Once again it sent a chill down his spine.

"But Sky, why don't you have one?" asked Scorpia. "I would think you had lots of girls in your life?"

"I have," Sky continued. "I've traveled to many places, met many people and been all over America and Europe. After all, this blue fur and these two tails certainly get some attention some of the time. But I never stay in one place long enough to set down any roots. It's also very difficult to find one who has what I'm looking for."

"And what is that?" asked Constance.

Sky placed his hand over his chest, tapping on his left breast. "This."

"That pin?" asked Camarilla.

Sky looked down to where he was pointing and didn't realize he was rapping on his chest right below the gold and silver eagle pin he was wearing and laughed. "Hahaha! No, no! Not this pin... though I guess you are right in a sense."

"What do you mean?" asked Scorpia.

"It's a tradition that a girl would give her man a lock of her hair as a keepsake, and in return a boy would give his girl his most prized possession." Sky touched the gold eagle on his chest, looking at it. "This pin is my most prized possession. I won it the day I came to Bon Bon. I like to think fate had something to do with that day and no amount of money, not even the prize of florins could buy this from me. When I find that special someone... this pin will be hers."

"It certainly is pretty," said Jessica looking at it, then to him. "But what is it you mean you are looking for?"

"A good heart." Sky looked at his tea cup. "...It's just hard to find a girl with one that I can really... open up to, I guess."

"Oh that can't be that hard," said Constance.

"BELIEVE me, for someone like me, it's very difficult," said Sky looking up. "It's my fault mostly, I'm always traveling and showing off. I never stay long enough to know anybody, honestly. But then again, I'm not really looking to find one at the moment, either."

"Why not?" asked Camarilla. "You're young, very kind, you should be able to find one easily."

"I just don't want to right now." Sky sighed. "I don't want to get attached to someone then accidentally leave them behind."

"Leave them... behind?" asked Scorpia. "What do you mean?"

"... I don't want something to go wrong then I leave this world and leave a broken hearted girl behind." Sky looked up to her with sad eyes. "What I do is dangerous, there's no doubt about it, but I have to take a risk in order to make progress. I've crashed many times and I never know if a flight I take will turn out right, whether something goes wrong and I may get killed doing this. Constance and Camarilla were nearly witnesses to that when I crashed in her yard and I'd feel terrible if I had died in front of them. But I would feel even worse if I had someone I loved then they had to face the fact that I was gone suddenly. I had a friend that happened to... and the results were horrific."

"Oh Sky!" Scorpia sighed.

"What happened?" Jessica asked.

"I was in North Carolina three years ago, I had made a friend named Slim Edwards," Sky recalled. "He was a quarter horse and I knew he had good potential as a glider flyer like me. I taught him what I knew, how to build things and he built a very good version for himself. He was very successful until one day we were at the beach for a fair. He was doing well and wanted to go higher but I told him it was dangerous and that the winds would probably die down and to keep it low. He didn't listen and was up about twenty feet or more when suddenly the winds halted and he came down with a SMACK! when he impacted the ground. The glider wrapped up like a wad of paper and he was thrown from the wreck, breaking his neck and back in the process. He was dead instantly."
Everyone at the table gasped.

"But what was even worse was he left behind his newly wed wife Cassandra..." Sky continued then took a deep, long breath and sighed. "... and their three month old daughter Sarah."

"Oh no!" Scorpia gasped under her breath, putting her hands over her mouth.

"How awful!" said Camarilla.

"Indeed," Sky continued. "We don't think he felt any pain, there was nothing we could have done but Cassandra was so young and beautiful, baby Sarah was the most beautiful little girl but she had no money or family and couldn't work and take care of her daughter at the same time."

"Oh my goodness" Scorpia sighed, a tear welling up in her eye. "That's so sad."

"Oh no, Scorpia, it's alright," Sky said touching her hand, gently assuring her at seeing her sadness. "It did have a happy ending, it didn't end there, believe me."

"Please tell us," said Constance, listening intently.

"Yes, please," said Camarilla.

"Alright." Sky recomposed himself and continued: "Cassandra was alone and I knew she couldn't take care of herself. Normally she would go into mourning but we couldn't afford the time. I got a hold of Otto Lilienthal while he was in Pittsburg, who knew me through my father, and managed to get me a job working a rail yard in Chicago servicing locomotives. I decided to hang up my wings for a little time so I took Cassandra and Sarah in and together we all moved to Chicago. I rented a small apartment and workshop and I worked at the rail yard to make sure they had shelter, clothing and baby Sarah had food. Cassandra was a gifted seamstress and dress maker, she managed to find a job at a skirt factory so we worked together to make a living. In the mornings she would go work in the factory and I would take care of baby Sarah. She was the most beautiful little filly and I loved her so much, almost like she was my own. When Cassandra would come home I would go to work at the rail yard, repairing the train engines in the afternoon."

"No!" Jessica gushed.

"No, I'm serious," Sky continued. "She and I were able to save all of her wages, I provided the living and every spare cent I made I actually gave to her. I built the framework for another glider in my spare time but I didn't know how to sew back then so I paid her a second wage to sew the glider's wings. Then I paid her AGAIN a teaching fee when I would come home at nights and she would teach me her sewing techniques so that I could do the work myself, which is where I learned how to sew. For six months we worked together, took care of Sarah, built a new glider until it was finished then Otto invited all of us to show it at a fair on Coney Island, New York. While we were there, a very successful business gentleman stallion named Carl Timothy saw our glider and was dazzled at the fine work she did that he offered her a job at his boutique in New York. And wouldn't you know that after we said our goodbyes and Carl took her in, three months later they were married! And I even received a letter from Cassandra last year when I was in London that she had just gave birth to their second child together and are a happy growing family of five."

The whole table broke into a round of sighs and awes at the end of the story. No one could believe what they heard.

"You really did all that?" asked Jessica astounded.

"Of course! She needed my help and I had no one else to take care of where no one would take care of her. I just wanted to make sure she was okay. I couldn't just leave her alone in a time of need like that, I could never leave anybody like that."

Scorpia gushed a happy tear then jumped out of her seat and embraced Sky faster than he could believe, catching him off guard. She gently held him as he thought for a moment, first surprised then he warmly smiled and wrapped his arms around her, gently holding her as well. It had been a long time since he had ever been so close to someone.

"That was so sweet of you!" Scorpia sighed.

"Thank you." He softly pet her long blue hair until she sat back down in her chair, smiling happily. He smiled in return then took her hand and kissed it, gently. "It's been a long time since anybody gave me such a kind gesture."

"I don't blame her," said Jessica. "That was very sweet of you."

"Indeed," said Constance, wiping a small tear from her eye. "That she needed help and you gave it like that is so touching."

"I do what I can," said Sky smiling warmly. "But as you can see, that's why I don't want to settle down with anyone right now. I don't wish that kind of heartbreak on anybody. As long as I'm gliding I always have to be aware of that possible event. One day I'll hang up my wings, most likely when I find her but for now I have the world to see... the blowing winds... the wild blue sky..."

"Come on, we know you have a good grip on yourself but we don't need all the details," shot Camarilla.

Sky growled and his fur stood up on end as he looked at Camarilla, his eyes twitching as his blood began to boil. Everyone began breaking into laughter again. "Okay, can we please be professional, is that too much to ask!?" he groaned.

"Alright, alright," she said giggling to herself as they all settled down. "I think I've gone on enough."

"Thank you," Sky sighed. "But in all honesty, I must say my gliding has given me some of the greatest opportunities like this one."

"What do you mean?" asked Jessica.

"I mean just look at me," said Sky. "For the last two years, I've been living out of suitcase. My gliders have taken me over many skies and each one is unique but nothing tops this. For the last two years I have never been in one place longer than a week, traveling all over the world but in all that time I never came to a place like this." He looked around all of the beautiful girls seated with him. "When I crashed into Constance's yard and woke up I thought I was in heaven, I still think I am. Just last week I was freezing cold in a thunderstorm on the verge of death and today here I am, having lunch with the most beautiful and kindest women I have ever known in my life and I couldn't have wished for this in my wildest dreams." He raised his cup and smiled brightly as they all smiled at him. "Here's to all of you."

"Here's to a new life," said Constance holding up her glass of wine.

"I will definitely drink to that!" said Sky. "Cheers!"

"Cheers!" they all toasted and clicked their glasses.

Sky took a sip of his tea, so happy he couldn't believe it. He was in wonderful company, having a wonderful conversation with the most beautiful women he had ever seen that he couldn't be happier. As he took a drink he felt something under the tablecloth brush up against his leg, then the other leg, too. At first he thought it was just an accidental kick from one of the girls but then both of them began to slowly trace up and down his leg. He realized someone was brushing his legs with their foot under the table but he couldn't tell who. The fur on his back and tails fuzzed up as he looked over his teacup, looking back and forth to all of them, trying to figure out who it was. All of them were close enough and on both sides of him it could be anyone of them.

"Sky?" called Constance, noticing the look on his face. "Something wrong?"

"No, nothing," he replied, setting his drink down, but the footies continued as he happily smiled.

Just then a brown and tan poodle girl brought Sky's and Constance's meals, setting the dishes down before them and refilled all their cups. Once she left the group continued their conversation as Sky and Constance dined.

Just behind them at the other table Sky had taken his chair from, the wolf gentleman was starring and listening to Sky's entire conversation. It seamed interesting to him as he looked down at his newspaper he was reading then back up to Sky as he talked with all the girls, everyone laughing and reminiscing. "It can't be..." he whispered. He looked back at his paper then back up to Sky again.

A little later, Sky and Constance had finished their meals and were still having a wonderful conversation. Sky wiped his muzzle clean, setting his napkin on the table.

"That was absolutely delicious," he commended. "This was the best meal I have had in a long time. The meat was so tender and delicious."

"Yes, the cook here is very good," said Camarilla. "Actarus tenderizes the meat every day until it's just right."

"Oh, he's very lonely too?" Sky commented, the table breaking into snickers and giggles. "Oh, I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. Will you please excuse me? I need to use the restroom."

"Of course," said Constance. She pointed towards the entrance. "It's just down on your left past the casino."

"Thank you. I will be right back." Sky bowed and turned to the door, walking out.

Scorpia played with the little paper crane a little while the others talked about Sky and their first meeting, most of them rather surprised at what they had found out.

"What a nice young lad, no?" said Constance.

"Indeed," said Camarilla. "I didn't know he would be this much fun."

"Not bad," said Jessica. "A little different than the usual stock around here."

"Quite different," said Constance. "I haven't had a guest like him before, it's been such a nice week."

"I bet I could do some interesting art with those tails of his," said Scorpia.

"I am a little concerned about that shoulder of his, though," said Camarilla.

"What do you mean?" asked Constance.

"Remember when I was at your house two days ago and I looked at that scar on his shoulder a little closer? I was wrong from when I first thought that the pain he was feeling from it was due to it healing incorrectly. But when I looked closer it was actually post operative and was done very well."

"So?" asked Jessica.

"So he shouldn't be feeling any pain from it, the wound was properly repaired and healed. I did notice he seams to get reclusive and even appears to be painful whenever we bring up certain past events. Like when we first asked him about it...?" Camarilla thought for a moment. "If I didn't know any better I would say the whole pain thing is in his head."

"What do you... Oh, here he comes," said Scorpia noticing Sky standing in the restaurant's doorway. As he entered his ears twitched as though hearing something and he stopped in his tracks, looking over to something out of the doorway. "Huh? What is he doing?"

Constance looked up and saw him standing there, starring at something with the same look on his face as when he was drawing the glider in Scorpia's sketchbook and when they first walked through the casino. "I don't know," she said then he walked out of the doorway and into the casino.

"Where is he going?" asked Camarilla.

"I don't know, let me go find out," said Constance.

She stood up and walked out of the restaurant looking around for Sky but she couldn't find him. The Casino was packed and filled with the sounds of money and gambling but he was nowhere to be found when out of the corner of her eye she saw him standing by an unoccupied slot machine next to the entrance of the strip tease theater. She walked over behind him and found him starring curiously at the machine, his eyes moving back and forth and drawing his hand over the casing just under the glass window of the reels.

"Sky?" Constance asked.

He turned around to see her standing beside her. "Oh, Constance! I'm so sorry, I was just curious about something."

"About this? It's just a slot machine."

"Oh yes, I know, I was just curious about it. Something seams... strange." He ran his hand over the top of the case, starring rather determined at it. "I don't know what it is but something's... funny about it."

"Maybe you have a gambling bug," Constance smiled. "Would you like a spin, perhaps? We'll split the jackpot if we win."

"Yes, why not," said Sky still starring at it.
Constance reached into her purse and pulled out a single Florin and inserted it into the machine. "Go ahead and pull it, let's see if you're lucky."

"Here we go." He pulled the lever and sent the three faces spinning.
One by one the reels slowed, clicking as they did when it stopped first on a pair of breasts, the second on a lemon then third on a pair of lips. The machine's bell made a single ding and into the pan popped fifty Florins. Constance smiled at the win but Sky just starred unfazed at the prize.

"Wow! That was lucky," said Constance. "Want to try again?"

"Yes, let's," said Sky, taking a Florin from the prize and inserting it.

He gave another pull and the reels spun, coming this time on a cherry, a pair of breasts then one stopped on a pink heart with SEX written across it. The bell rung three times and another batch of twenty Florins dropped into the tray. Constance smiled wider at his luck but he still wasn't smiling as he pulled another Florin from the tray, inserted it then pulled the lever. This time it hit the first SEX heart, then the second and third was a pair of breasts and over two hundred florins dropped into the tray, even catching the attention of the casino occupants as the bell rang out.

"Sky! That's amazing! You are so lucky to..." She noticed that his look had turned from curiosity to detest. "Sky? What's wrong?"

"Somebody get me the manager!" Sky called out as he turned around, getting the attention of everyone there. "This machine has been tampered with!"

BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The third and final installment of the Blue Sky of Bon Bon Episode 2. My thanks once again to Symphony, Miss Scorpia, toonaxe, kommy and Aaron_Thom for the use of their characters. I hope I got you all right Once again, it ran so long but everything fell into place so well so I hope you enjoy!

PS: If this doesn't sum up Sky's character and my intents then I don't know what else will!!! Laughing ALSO, this part is cutoff, 3B is a second posting at the bottom below BioRust

And as usual, this thread is now OPEN for your comments. Hope to hear from you. *biting fingernails!*

Episode 2 Part 3A/3

The whole casino stopped in its tracks at hearing Sky call out. Many people would complain about losing their money but never before had someone called out with a piercing intensity. Constance was startled at Sky's reaction, instead thinking he should be overjoyed at the large payout that they had received.

"Sky, what are you talking about?" Constance asked.

"I am saying this machine has been tampered with that it's working improperly," Sky replied.

"But you won, how can that be wrong?"

"I know, but I shouldn't have, that's what I'm saying." Sky looked over the machine some more, running his hand along the casing below the window and jiggled the arm slightly. "This is what I heard when we came in earlier, I knew something sounded out of tune."

"Sky, what's the matter with you?" Constance said astounded as a few people began to gather around him. "How can you be upset over a win like that?"

"Excuse me, sir, can I help you?" said a voice. Sky stood up and looked behind him to see a young tan terrier girl with light purple hair carrying a tray of poker chips beside him. "I heard you call out, what is the matter?"

"Good day to you," Sky greeted. "May I ask your name?"

"My name is Ophelia Champagne," she said.

"Miss Champagne, nice to meet you," Sky greeted and bowed as he always did. "If it's not too much trouble I would like to open the case on this slot machine. It is my belief that it has been tampered."

"Uh... umm..." Ophelia was surprised. She had seen and heard from many visitors accusing that their money had been unfairly taken advantage of but that he stated he wanted to fix the machine was peculiar. By now half the casino was looking and staring at hearing the conversation, even the girls had gotten up and come out of the restaurant to see what the commotion was. "Sir, I don't think I understand you too well."

"Ma'am, all I wish is to open the case and see if I can find the problem with the machine."

"Well... you will have to talk to the person in charge if you wish to do that," said Ophelia, surprised but now curious as to what Sky's intent was.

"I would be glad to. And who would that be, Miss Champagne?"

"That would be me!" said another voice sternly.

Sky turned and quietly gasped at seeing a beautiful field mouse standing before him. She was dressed in a light blue and pink gown, long white gloves and wore a little silver tiara in her hair. She stood tall and proud but she was not smiling, more disgruntled. He was awestruck at her beauty, forgetting where he was for a moment when he snapped out of it and stood proud before her.

"Are you the manager?" Sky asked politely.

"I am Princess Betty," she said proudly yet firm, not smiling as she looked Sky over. She was unhappy that someone would disturb her to make a complaint about money, as many did. "I am the owner of the Delight Castle."

"Oh, you're the princess of the castle that Constance mentioned," Sky said. He placed his hand on his chest and bowed to her. "A pleasure to meet you, Princess Betty. I am sorry to have to disturb you but I wish to inform you that one of your machines, this one in particular, is tampered with and working improperly."

Betty glared at him, despite his polite nature then looked up to Constance. "Constance, who is this fox? You know him?"

"Yes, Princess," she said. "He is a guest of mine. He arrived in town just over a week ago."

"Have you been here before?" Betty asked, looking at him again.

"No, Princess, I have not," said Sky.

"Humph!" Betty scoffed and stepped up to him, glaring. "So you come here into the Delight Castle and accuse me of tampering with machines!?"

"No, nothing of that nature," said Sky taken aback by her sudden approach, trying to remain straight and calm.

"Then what? You think I'm going to refund your money?"

"Betty, please," said Constance, taking a step towards Sky to protect him. "He isn't like that."

"Indeed not," said Sky calmly. He put a hand on Constance's shoulder then stepped forward towards Betty. "I only wish to let you know-"

"Know what?" Betty scowled. "That you lost your money and that you think it's unfair? You men are all the same-"

"No!" Sky pleaded. "I simply wish to open the case to-"

"To tamper with it? Fix it for your other buddies to come in and take advantage of my castle? You just want to-"

"Please, Princess!" he interjected firmly, taking a step to the side and pointed an open hand towards the machine's tray with all the Florins. "I'm not complaining of money loss, I'm merely pointing out the win."

"Of course you are! You... Wait, what?" Betty leaned down, looking at the large pot of money and her anger slowly faded away. "Uh... huh?"

"I'm trying to tell you that the machine is paying too much," said Sky.

Betty's eyes widened in surprise as she leaned back up, starring at him perplexed. "Wait... What did you say?"

"It's exactly as I said, this machine is paying too much back," he assured her but she just looked at him with the same blank face."

"Come again?" she asked.

"It's paying too much."

"... Again?"

"It's paying too much."

"One more time???"

"It's paying..." Sky blinked twice then took a deep breath. "Please, let me show you? Watch the first reel."

Sky took a Florin from the tray and inserted it, pulling the arm to start the reels. They spun around and the first one stopped on the breasts and the others stopped on similar symbols. The machine's bell rang and five Florins dropped into the nearly full tray.

Sky turned around and looked at Betty.

"Constance and I have pulled this machine fours time in a row and every time it's paid out to us. Now look at the first reel and watch again," he said then played the machine again. The second time the first reel stopped on the pink SEX heart and two others stopped on similar ones, causing another ten Florins to drop into the tray. The third and fourth times there were no symbols even remotely close but the fifth time paid out twenty more Florins together. "As you can see this machine has paid us a substantial sum already and I haven't even pulled it ten times. All we put in this machine at the start was a single Florin and already I can see nearly three hundred Florins sitting in that tray. But what's even more interesting is the first reel has stopped on what would be a payout symbol nearly each and every time."

She starred intently at the prize and was shocked to find him telling the truth. Anyone else there would just have taken the money and spent it on one of her girls or leave but here was someone complaining about winning! Betty noticed he was right, seeing a reel stop on a winner each and every time. "Yes... you're right."

"Princess, I ask your permission to open the case and take a look," Sky asked once more.

"Oh... sure... Go ahead," said Betty, still astonished and unsure if she should trust him to do so. She turned to Ophelia. "Ophelia, go and get the key for this machine."

"Yes, Princess." Ophelia quickly turned and walked behind a counter at the front of the casino then came back with a set of keys on a ring, thumbing through them until she found the one they needed and held out the ring to Sky. "Here you are, sir."

"Thank you. Let me make one more pull really fast." Sky pulled up a Florin and pulled the handle. As the reels spun he placed his hand on the top of the machine and closed his eyes, feeling the ticking of its parts, his ears turning and listening to the machine chatter. One by one the reels stopped, hitting another single Florin win then Sky's eyes shot open. "Got it!"

Sky turned around and looked at the side of the machine, finding the lock for the casing, unlocked it and swung the machine open. He kneeled down and looked into the workings of brass parts and pieces. Just as he had been drawing earlier, his eyes and mind raced back and forth, searching and scanning over every bit and piece to find what he was looking for.

"Constance, where did you find this guy?" Betty asked quietly as she watched Sky go through the machine.

"He crashed into my backyard last week," Constance replied, starring just as intently.

"Oh he cras-WHAT!?" Betty blasted.

"Let's see, the arm is connected there... it turns that... this spins..." he mumbled as he searched through the myriad of brass wheels when his eyes lit up. "I think I found it."

"What? What is it?" Betty asked.

Sky didn't reply. He reached in and tugged at something that clicked then he pulled it out, standing up with a small brass cog wheel in his hand that looked like the water wheel of a mill.

"I think this might be the problem," he said. He tumbled the little brass piece in his hand a little, feeling the teeth by brushing his finger over them one by one. Once he felt them all Sky held the gear up to the light, closing one eye then looked at it like a jeweler would. "Aha! Found it!"

"What!? What is it?" Betty asked.

"This little piece right here is the culprit." Sky put the piece in his hand and walked up to Betty, holding it out as they both looked at the brass wheel, the casino occupants gathering around. "This little brass wheel is causing you all the problems."

"I don't see anything unusual," said Betty.

"No, the problem is subtle." Sky pointed to the top of the wheel's teeth. "This wheel has been filed down on all but select teeth. This little piece controls which symbol the reels stop on. When the faces are spinning the latch that makes them stop rubs on these teeth until it bites just right and locks the wheel, stopping on a symbol. All three of the reels have this gear but this one in particular is critical. The teeth that aren't filed down on this one are timed to the higher paying jackpot symbols."

"But what does that mean?" asked Constance.

Sky looked up to Constance, "It means this gear has been altered to increase the odds of the payout."

"But how can you tell?" asked Betty.

"Look right here." Sky took the wheel and turned it on its teeth, placing it on top of the machine and rocked it a tad from side to side then put it on another tooth but it refused to rock. "See what I mean? This tooth has been filed flat because it won't rock like it's supposed to be round. If it were right it would roll nice and smooth. This makes the stops catch more easily on the teeth with the jackpots, which increases the odds of winning and thus increases the payout."

"But... how much difference does that make?" Betty asked looking up to meet Sky's eyes.

Sky looked around the casino and eyed the other machines being played by those that weren't curious about his prodding into the casino's world. He looked at others and saw how they played, seeing how long it took them to pull the machine arms, watching the reels spin and noting how they changed. His eyes ran back and forth between them all, counting and noting what he saw then he closed his eyes and listened carefully to the machines click and turn, hearing the money they were putting in and even hearing two of them payout a few Florins.

"It's bad," he said turning quickly back to Betty. "By the looks of things it appears that this machine is costing you quite a bit. Judging by what I can tell, this machine should be paying out about eighty-percent of what you put into it but it's beyond that. If I'm right, given what I can see here, this machine is paying anywhere between four-hundred to five-hundred percent its intake, even though it won't pay every time. I'd say it's a safe bet that you are losing at least four-hundred Florins a day."

"What!?" Betty gasped.

The crowd gasped and mumbled to themselves, wondering how all this could have happened. Even some of the castle girls had noticed the conversation and were coming over even with their customers. Camarilla, Scorpia and Jessica came up, as well as a purple lady raccoon, all listening as Sky exposed the plot. Many couldn't believe they had just seen someone find such a problem where no one else would have ever noticed in a million years.

"Sky..." Constance was astonished, hardly able to find the words. "How... How can you tell all this?"

"It's just... something I can do," Sky said. "I just seam to be able to pick these things up. I can hear it, feel it... it just comes naturally."

"But how can something like this happen?" Betty asked. "I don't understand all this."

Sky picked up the wheel and held it up close for Betty to see, pointing to a number of scratches and cuts that were very small to see in the teeth. "See all these scratches and shiny lines? They are file marks. Whoever did this was definitely an expert because it was filed so carefully that the markings are subtle. Since it's made of brass the machine's usage would eventually wear the markings away but these are fresh." He looked back to the other machines and watched them be played again, just as he was listening and seeing before. "There's a small amount of wear on it already from a couple days usage, I'd say this was done... four days ago by the looks of it. Who was the last person to service this machine?"

"No one was," said Ophelia.

"Yes, this machine was only delivered two days ago," said Betty. "It's new. This machine and all of them are custom made for the Delight Castle."

"Really, I hadn't noticed," Sky said sarcastically, starring at all the unique symbols on the reel faces. "Well that really thickens the plot. Pardon the pun but you have been 'royally' taken with this machine."

"What do you mean?"

"Whoever built this machine for you tampered with it at the source, which means that someone is working with them to take advantage of the winnings."

"How do you figure that?" asked a white cat gentleman.

"The odds of someone altering a machine to payout more than its intake for just random strangers to benefit is either a really kind gentleman or a loony nutcase," Sky said to him. "Whoever built this machine is either here personally or has an accomplice taking the profits."

"How do you know all this?" asked the purple raccoon.

"I had an engagement in Monte Carlo once, spent some time in the casinos there. I know you probably stock the machines with initial payouts in the morning so that is when it would be played, to drain out the machine quickly then no matter what anyone else played they would only win what they put in so the tampering would go unnoticed. But Constance told me that your girls here are the finest in town as well as the most expensive. If they aren't taking the profits then they're spending the money on your girls, which means they are mostly working for free in the end. And if they're spending the money on the girls on the street then you're being robbed with their lower prices." Sky handed Betty the little brass wheel. "There you have it, your highness. A single little brass part worth no more than three Florins is costing you a hundred times its value a day."

The floor broke into a myriad of whispers and mumbles as everyone heard the accusations. All the girls of the castle came over and were talking amongst themselves, looking Sky over and wondering what it was all about, wondering who he was and where he came from.

Betty starred with in awe at the tiny brass part in her hands, unable to believe what she heard. "This one little part caused all that trouble?"

"Yes it did. And if you had any other machines built by this person or company, I suggest you look into them as well," said Sky.

"Can this machine be fixed?" she asked looking up to him.

"Certainly! I could even fix it for you right now."

"You could!?" half the crowd gasped.

"Of course. All I need is a nail file or emery board." Sky looked about the crowd. "Has anyone got one I could use?"

"I have one," said Constance, opening her purse then pulled out a fine nail file and handed it to him.

"Perfect!" Sky took the file and Betty handed him the wheel. He felt around the edge to find the teeth then slowly brushed the file against the top of them a couple strokes then set it on the casing of the machine, gently rocking it.

"What are you doing?" asked the purple raccoon as she leaned over his shoulder to see.

"I'm filing down the teeth that are higher than the others," Sky replied then picked it up, looking at her and smiling. "And who might you be?"

"I'm Violet," she replied, smiling happily. "Violet Berry."

"A lovely name and very pleased to meet you," he smiled and nodded to her before blowing away some filings then continuing his work. "I can't make the teeth their original size but what I'm doing is evening out the ones that were left alone to the same height as the ones that were filed. This way each one has the same chance of being stopped on. It won't be the same as if it were new but it will work properly again... Let's see, I think that should do it."

Sky blew away the last of the filings then looked at the wheel against the light to check it, then set it on the top of the casing again, trying to roll it. This time every tooth would not rock in the slightest. He opened the case and reinserted the little wheel with a snap then closed the machine, latching it secure.

"Is it ready?" Betty asked.

"Let's find out," said Sky. He inserted a Florin then leaned on the machine. "Pull the lever and let's see."

Betty thought for a moment, still unsure of what had happened, before reaching and pulling the lever. The reels spun and the first one stopped on a lemon, the second on some lips then the third stopped on the breasts. The bell didn't ring and no Florins dropped into the tray. Everyone was surprised that this time nothing had happened. Sky took another Florin and played it again, the same thing happening with no money dropping out. Again and again he played it, each time the wheels would come nothing but random until the ninth pull when he hit the SEX heart on the center reel and a mere five Florins dropped out when the bell rang.

"There you have it," Sky calmly grinned. "It's fixed."
Betty looked up to him with wonder. "Who are you?"
Sky smiled happily and bowed to her and offered his hand. "Sky Fox, your highness. A pleasure to make your acquaintance."
Betty warmly smiled and gave him her hand. "A pleasure for me, too. And thank you very much for your assistance."

"Think nothing of it."

"Where did you come from?" asked Violet.

"Flew into town by accident," he said turning to her.

"Flew into town?" asked Betty. "What do you mean? You're not a bat, you don't have wings."

"I used to. A thunderstorm blew me here from a gliding contest. I've been at Constance's house for nearly the last two weeks. Doctor Fuchs treated me after I crashed."

"Is that true?" Betty asked Constance beside her.

"Yes it is," she smiled, stepping beside Sky and placing a hand on his shoulder. "He flew into my backyard crashing during that storm. Camarilla treated him back to health."

"I owe them everything," said Sky, looking at both Constance and Camarilla present, making them smile. "I nearly died but they saved me. I woke up thinking I was in heaven they were both beautiful angels. Constance has been the most wonderful host and Camarilla has treated my injuries so well I've never felt so good."

"Isn't that sweet!" said Violet. She stepped closer to him and looked him over, smiling with delight. "So, it looks like Bon Bon has a new face, then!"

"Well, for a little longer, but not too much," said Sky.

"Wow, look at these tails!" said a smaller, pretty light blue vixen walking up behind him and took one of his tails in her hands.
"Oh my, Alexia, you're right! They are real!" said a pink lady rabbit and she picked up his other tail.

"Aye!" Sky yipped as they felt his tails up, catching him by surprise and cuddled them. They tickled him as they felt his tails up and down but he tried his best not to break out laughing. "Hehe! Yes, they're real- haha! Just be careful I'm ticklish when you do that!"

"My, they're so soft!" said Violet joining in, petting one of his tails, too.

"Blimey! If I knew repairing things would get me this much attention I should have opened a repair shop long ago!" Sky gushed as he was inspected. Before he knew it he was being pet from both sides and his tails almost being playfully fought for.

"So tell us, sweetie, do you have two of anything else?" asked a gray vixen dressed in red walking up beside him and took his arm, smiling.

"Oh well, let me see," Sky said rolling his yes. "I have two ears, two eyes, two arms, two legs... Nope, I think that does it!"

"So tell us, Sky, how long are you staying in Bon Bon?" asked another golden brown vixen coming up dressed in green.

"Not too much longer, sadly," he said. "I have to be getting back to my travels soon."

The girls whined at hearing him say he would be leaving soon. He was beginning to wish he didn't have to, though he knew he would be feeling that same discomfort he always did if he allowed them to go any further but he enjoyed it for now, seeing the delight in their eyes as they inspected him.

"Well then, Sky," said Betty. "Have you ever been to the Bon Bon before?"

"No, never, and if I did I could never forget such lovely ladies as all of you," he said, making some of them giggle.

"Aww, thank you," she smiled. "But have you ever been to a place like the Castle before?"

"Well..." Sky pondered, embarrassingly grinning. "I did crash through the window of a cathouse in North Dakota once."

"Oh good heavens," Constance sighed laughing, rolling her eyes. "Another crash?"

"Sorry, it comes with the job!" Sky shrugged. "And I landed in that room right in the middle of a customer and one of the girls."

"Ooh! I'll bet they were mad," said Violet.

"Surprisingly no! They asked me join them but the Madame chased me out with a thirty-eight revolver because I didn't pay first."

"Just out of curiosity, what else have you crashed into?" Constance asked.

"Let me think..." Sky pondered, counting out with his fingers: "I crashed into a fence, a hay wagon, a moving cart, a barn, a moving train, plenty of fields, a hillside, more trees than you would need to build a railroad from coast to coast, a pond, a lake, the ocean, the back end of a tugboat, a car, a cart full of beer barrels, a cow, a sand dune, the cathouse, the backyard of an opera singer- oh that was you! I forgot. Not to mention I've jumped off a pier in Santa Monica, two bridges in San Francisco, a mountainside in Colorado, the Grand Canyon in Arizona, been pull launched by a train in New Orleans, jumped off a fur-made platform a week ago and... Why are you all starring at me like that?" Sky looked around to see the whole assembly of people starring at him with wide eyes and dumbfounded looks, even the girls that were on him were leaning away.

"You can't be serious!" said Camarilla, her eyes wide. "How can you call yourself a glider champion if you've crashed into all that???"

"Hey, I survived them, didn't I?" Sky grinned. "But at least I didn't hit the Castle on my way into town."

"Wait, what!? What do you mean?" Betty asked.

"Oh, forgive me, Princess. I forgot to mention I nearly crashed into the roof of the castle when I was coming in to land. I was barely able to control it but I just cleared the roof when I crashed in Constance's yard."

"Oh! Well in that case I am grateful you didn't."

"Yes, Constance said you'd thank me for that."

"Yes..." Betty took a moment then smiled, changing the subject. "Well, Mr. Fox, I cannot thank you enough for fixing my machine. I am very grateful for your repair."

"Please, call me Sky. And there's no need to thank me, I was happy to do it."

"Oh no! I must, and I wish to show you my gratitude for your service. Is there anything of the Delight Castle you care to enjoy? If there is something you see that you like, I will grant you as a guest of honor."

Betty smiled, awaiting his answer, even Constance was anxious to hear what he would choose. Sky looked around at the crowd gathered, now starring and wondering what he was going to ask for, it was rare that Princess Betty was so generous, but then again few people tried to earn the honorable privilege instead of pay for it. He looked at all the starring faces then around him, even how all the girls that had been examining him were giving inviting glances, fluttering and longing eyes. Sky knew he was being offered one of the girls as he looked around though he didn't feel the need to be given such a privilege, the girls giving him cute giggles as he met their eyes as they hoped he'd chose one of them. Even though they were all beautiful and he would probably never have such an opportunity again he felt something else was appropriate.

"I know what I want," he said and looked up to Constance, smiled then looked to Betty. "Constance brought me here for a wonderful lunch and I forgot that we haven't paid the bill yet. If you would please cover the cost of the bill, and give my compliments to your chef, then I will consider us even."

Betty blinked in surprise, taken aback and all the girls around him nearly dropped their jaws, backing up in surprise. Betty had expected him to chose a girl and instead he asked for a simple meal, even Constance was surprised at first then smiled at his gesture.

"Are you serious?" asked Betty. "That's all you want? A meal?"

"Yes, I am," said Sky. "Why not? All this took me was five minutes to find and fix the problem, not a whole day. What is five minutes worth? Besides, Constance has been ever so gracious in taking me into her home despite the damage to her property and I have no money to give her at the moment and I owe her very much. It's the least I can do... that is if you'll cover it."

"...Granted," said Betty. "It's on the house."

"Sky, that is too sweet of you," said Constance.

"Please, Constance, I need to do something for you besides the umbrella alone," Sky responded.

"Well then... Sky," Betty started, "Would you also accept my gift of the Florins the machine has there? You could then enjoy the girl of your choice."

"I couldn't think of it," Sky retorted, putting his hand up and the girls moaning again. "As much as that is exceptionally gracious of you, and all your girls are lovely, that money was paid out under the machine being tampered with and was unfairly won. I could not accept it under those conditions."

"You are something else!" Constance commented.

"No, I'm Sky Fox and that's all," Sky responded, his head playfully held high.

"Excuse me, but did you say Sky Fox?" asked the wolf from the restaurant who had come out to see the affair on the casino floor. Sky turned to see him walk up with the newspaper he was reading in hand. "I over heard your conversation in the restaurant."

"Oh hello again. Yes, I am," said Sky facing him and holding out his hand. "And you are, corporal?"

"Thomas Aaron," the wolf replied, shaking his hand firmly.

"Nice to meet you. A fellow American I see, and army no less."

"Yes I am, but I'm a body guard now."

"Interesting, quite the line of work."

"Yes it is, but are you the Sky Fox?" Thomas asked again.

"Well I better be, I'm wearing his undergarments," Sky playfully grinned then looked over his shoulder at Constance. "Riiight Constance?"

Constance gasped in surprise then glared at him as a few of the people gathered oohed at her. "AH!!! You are never going to let me live that down, are you!?"

"Of course not!" Sky leaned on the machine nonchalantly. "You had no shame admitting you took my pants off when I was asleep so I don't see why you'd be ashamed with everyone knowing. In fact just this morning you were trying to pull the covers off me in bed and had fun doing it!"

The girls and guests all started whispering, snickering and laughing to themselves as Constance turned red, her eyes wide in shock.

"Why you...!" Constance scowled at the smaller fox, balling her hands up in fists. "You...You... Y-You fresh little fox!"

"You silly big filly!" Sky cracked back at her, standing up on his tiptoes and meeting her eye to eye.

"Constance, he is too much!" said Camarilla with her hands over her mouth, giggling with the rest of the crowd. "You should take his pants of more often if he's like this!"

"Why don't you, doctor, you were there too!" Sky shot.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!" the crowd gushed as Camarilla gasped in shock.

"Wow, you two didn't waste any time, did you!" chimed Jessica, laughing.

"What a lucky guy!" Violet taunted.

Sky saw the shocked looks on both Constance and Camarilla's faces and decided they had enough, holding up his hands. "No, no, no! Alright, that was enough, I think I've embarrassed them a little too much. As much as this was fun, nothing happened between any of us! They didn't do anything, I was dying and they had to, that was all." The commotion died down and they breathed a sigh of relief then Sky turned to Thomas again. "But all joking aside, sir, why do you ask?"

"You were mentioned in this paper," said Thomas holding up his newspaper. "I noticed your tails and your story of how you came here then saw that pin on your vest and I knew it was you. I think you should read it."

"A newspaper?" Sky said, getting serious then took the paper, looking at it. Sure enough, the picture of Sky winning the contest with Otto and Octave was on the front page with a small picture of him with his pin just below it. "Oh you're right! Say, nice picture the photographer shot."

"Let me see?" asked Constance leaning down. "Oh my goodness, you're right! It is you!"

"Yes, but that's an old photograph... This paper is three days old."

"Yes, newspapers have to be imported into Bon Bon," said Thomas.

"That makes sense given Bon Bon has a major privacy law so they're outlawed due to the nature of the press being intrusive... Let's see what it says." Sky began to read the article aloud as everyone leaned in to hear. "Sky B Fox, the young American flyer who has been gracing the skies of Europe for the last two years and set a record of three hundred meters last week, was... Hehehe!" Sky began to giggle before breaking out into a loud and bombastic laugh, nearly doubling over and surprising everyone!

"Sky what is it?" Constance asked.

"Oh bloody hell! If only they knew! Hahaha!" Sky tried to get in between laughs, forcing himself to calm down. "They think three hundred meters is a record! Haha! But if only they knew I flew here! Octave and Otto would pass out if they knew I flew this far and high! Hehe! The entire gliding community would hit the floor!"

"Oh yes, that's right, I remember you telling me about that," said Constance.

"All right, all right, let me get a hold of myself." Sky stopped laughing, took a deep breath and continued reading the paper with a smile as wide as a canyon. "The search goes on for the young fox who disappeared from the Grand European Exposition, a traveling technology fair, after winning the Gliding Champion Contest without a trace. He and his glider were found to be missing from the contest after winning a double prize totaling eleven thousand Florins and so... What...? Oh no..."

"Sky...?" Constance asked when he trailed off but he didn't respond.

"Oh no...!" Sky whispered.

Everyone gathered watched as the smile slowly vanished from his face as his eyes read the paper, turning from sheer adulation to now a look of extreme torment. The more he read the more painful his eyes looked, his smile fading as his jaw slowly fell open and began to tremble.

"Sky...? Sky, what is it?" Constance called but she was only met with silence. She leaned forward and saw Sky's eyes filled with terror and sadness. "Sky! What is it!? What's wrong!?"

"I... I..." Sky stammered, unable to speak. His head slumped in his shoulders, his knees trembling and barely able to support himself and his tails draped to the floor.

Scoria stepped forward, placing her hands on his shoulders at seeing him in pain. "Sky, what's the matter!?" she called.

"Let me see that paper," said Constance. She took the paper from Sky's hands as Thomas leaned in with his hand on Sky's back and she began to read. Not a moment later Constance gasped in shock, her hand on her muzzle.

"Constance, what is it?" asked Camarilla.

"Come on, tell us!" said Betty.

"It's... his prize..." she said starring at the paper then looked up to them all, her eyes filled with concern. "The prize purse, the ten thousand Florins...? It's gone... all of it."

The crowd gasped and started to mumble at hearing what she said.

"What do you mean?" asked Camarilla.

"It says here when he disappeared from the carnival his prize was withheld," she continued, reading the paper. "The show committee went searching for him after his belongings were found to still be in his hotel room but when neither he or the glider were found they presumed him as missing and possibly dead. But after seven days of searching and no leads, with the closure of the carnival and the following days of gliding demonstrations the initial purse was presented to Octave Chanute as a runner up for his distance and the ten thousand Florin purse was donated to a charity in Sky's name!"

"DAMNIT!!!" Sky shouted, surprising everyone. He nearly collapsed as she read the rest of the article, every fiber of his body shattered like glass. Everything he had, everything he worked for, everything he earned was gone in an instant. His eyes flooded with tears he tried to hold back as his knees buckled and he nearly dropped to the floor when Scorpia and Thomas caught him before he collapsed.

"Sky!" Scorpia gasped. She knelt down with Camarilla, seeing him fighting to hold back tears and crying.

"That was everything I had left..." Sky mumbled. "That was all I had to live on... everything I had to build with and..."

"Sky, come on, don't be so upset," said Constance, kneeling down to his side. "It's not as bad as it seems."

"Yes it is... it's all gone..." Sky stammered.

"Hey, come on, pal, cheer up," said Thomas. "Not everything is lost."

"I gotta fix this..." said Sky. "I gotta go see Mr. Charteneu... I need to get back there quick and correct this... I need... I need... I don't feel so good!" Sky gagged then put his hand over his muzzle.

"You need to take it easy," said Camarilla. "You're straining too hard. Try to calm down and just breath slow and deep for now."
Sky tried to take a deep breath, slowing down his breathing but it wasn't helping much. He was getting more and more nauseous by the second.

"Sky, let's go outside and just sit you down for now," said Constance.

"Yes, that would be good," said Camarilla. "Just keep him calm for now. Stay with him and watch him closely."

"Alright, come on, pal," said Thomas, holding him tightly. "Let's go."
Sky said nothing as they helped him to his shaky feet. It took everything he had to walk under his own strength and he leaned against Constance's side as she held his shoulder. They crowd parted as they led him from the casino, letting them leave quietly then they all returned to their previous activities of the castle, many of them talking about what they had seen and wondering what would happen further. Scorpia and Thomas kept their hands on Sky for comfort while he leaned against Constance for support as they walked.

"That poor guy," said Violet as she watched them leave.

"I don't like the looks of this," said Camarilla.

"Do you think he'll be alright?" asked Betty.

"I'm not sure, that had to be quite a shock for him. I remember him telling me that he had nothing except that prize that was given away."

"Oh dear," Violet sighed. "I hope everything works out for him."

Outside in the back garden, Constance and Sky sat on a stone bench on the side of a walkway. Sky was still heaving heavily, fighting to breath as his mind raced with the thoughts of what he was going to do now. Thomas stood across the way, watching Sky with a bit a regret at having been the one that gave him the newspaper that took him from a lively fox to the shattered state he was now in. Even Scorpia stood beside him, leaning down with her arms around him in an effort to comfort him.

"Sky, don't be so upset," Scorpia said. She received no answer. "Everything is going to workout, you will see."

"I'm sure it will," said Constance, rubbing his arm. "All you have to do is go back to town and tell them what happened and they should be able to help by retrieving the money."

"No... they won't," Sky answered, struggling to hold back tears. "You don't understand. The rules on record setting is clear that witnesses must be present in order to claim them... No one saw me launch and Constance didn't see me land... Without witnesses there's no way to prove that any of all this happened."

"But surely you can think of something," said Scorpia.

"Like what? That money was all I had left in the world... My glider is gone and without it I can't earn any money with the carnival... and without the purse I have nothing to build a new one!" Sky couldn't hold back anymore, dropping his face into his hands as tears gushed forth.

Thomas sighed at seeing him so torn. "I'm sorry to have been the bearer of the bad news... I feel terrible about this now."
Scorpia kneeled and wrapped her arms around Sky as he cried. "It's not your fault, Thomas," she said. "You didn't know this would happen."

"Yes, don't blame yourself, no one is to blame in this," said Constance. She put her arms around Sky and he leaned up against her shoulder as he sobbed.

"I tell you what, I'll be right back," said Thomas. He turned and walked back into the castle then came back a few moments later with a glass of whiskey in his hand and some ice. Kneeling down he held the glass up to Sky. "Here, drink this... It's on me. It will help."

Sky saw the glass in his hand and reluctantly took it, putting it to his lips then slammed the entire content down his throat. The burn on his throat did nothing to take away his sorrow and churned his stomach fiercely, already on fire with grief. He slowly sat up and tried to compose himself, still breathing deep as a few tears trickled down his cheeks.

"Thank you, Thomas....It's not your fault, I don't blame you... but I have to get back to the carnival," Sky said. "I need to correct this right away before it's too late."

"We will take care of that very soon, Sky," said Constance. "But first you need to calm down. Just rest for a few and then we'll figure out what we have to do."

"Of course, we'll help you all we can," said Scorpia.

"Thank you both but I have to fix this as soon as possible, I can't keep living off you good people," Sky replied. "I still owe Camarilla for treating me and I still need to pay you, Constance, for your yard and..." Sky continued to bleed his heart out when a lady snow leopard and a white artic fox gentleman walked up behind them, not paying attention to the group on the bench. Paying more attention to her customer she saw Sky's first tail on the ground but didn't see his second when she took a step and dug the heel of her shoe into his tail, making him jump in pain with his eyes wide! "YEEEEOUCH!!!"

Everyone jumped back in shock at Sky's cry. He jumped up from the bench in surprise, pulling the leopard's foot out from under her as he freed his tail but too fast. He stumbled away then tripped on the raised edge of the sidewalk, his arms flailing, trying to grab anything to stop him as he fell over and smacked a stone garden railing hard with a loud and audible CRACK! on his chest. It knocked the wind from him and he grabbed it to regain his footing when a sharp, stabbing pain shot through his chest causing his eyes to nearly pop out of their sockets! He tried to cry out but the pain was so intense he couldn't move or even take a breathe. When he tried to breathe his chest burned like it was on fire, preventing him from getting air and instead all the breath he had came blasting out in a gasp!

"Sky! Are you alright?" called Constance.

Sky tried to talk but he was out of breath and in a panic he tried to breathe but each breath was agony as he coughed and wheezed, unable to get air. His face was in pain and he rolled over to his side, letting go of the stone railing with a groan and hit the ground on his back with a thud, fighting for oxygen.

"Sky!" they all cried and ran to his aide, kneeling beside him.

"Sky! What's wrong?" Constance pleaded, seeing him fighting for air with his hands on his chest.

"I can't-COUGH! I can't... breathe!" Sky wheezed in agony.

"Thomas, get Camarilla! Now!" said Constance.

"Right away!" Thomas stood up and dashed into the castle, running to the Casino and looking around as he tried to find Camarilla, calling for her. "Doctor Fuchs...! Doctor Fuchs!!!"

"What is it?" she called back.

Thomas saw her standing with Betty and Jessica by the machine Sky had repaired. "We need you out here right now! Sky's injured and he can't breathe!"

"What!?" she cried then followed Thomas out to the back of the castle with Betty and Jessica. Others outside were gathering around, seeing what had happened. Thomas led her to where Sky was laying, still struggling for breath and she knelt down beside him. "What happened!?"

"Cindy stepped on his tail," said Constance.

"He jumped in surprise but he tripped and fell, striking his chest on the railing," said Thomas.

Camarilla knelt over him. "Sky, are you all right?" she asked.

"No...! COUGH... No... Oww...! Something cracked... I felt it... AAH!!!" Sky stammered.

Camarilla put her hands on his chest, moving his hands out of the way then slowly felt arond. She traced the ribs he had injured when he arrived but when she felt one it sent a sharp pain through his chest, making him kick and shout in agony, gasping and coughing.

"This is very bad this time!" she replied. "His rib has cracked. He hasn't healed yet and the fall just made it worse."

"Oh no!" Scorpia gushed.

"Sky, listen to me," Camarilla said leaning down, placing her hand on his forehead. He opened one eye to try and look at her. "I need you to breathe for me. As deeply as you can and try to resist coughing, do you understand?"

Sky nodded and she leaned down, placing her ear on his chest and listened to him. Her ear on his hest stung a little but Sky fought as best he could then slowly took a breath against the pain but couldn't get a full lung before it stung too badly and he coughed it out but tried again, taking it slow and fighting the tickle in his throat.

After a few breaths Camarilla sat up. "It's not as bad as it seams. His rib is cracked but there's no lung damage, no puncture. We need to get him to bed and rest for a bit, I will have to rewrap his chest."

"No!" Sky gasped out, holding his chest. "I have to... get to Charteneu...! I have... fix this... Ugh!"

"Sky, you can't go anywhere like this," Camarilla said firmly. "If you do anything else you could injure yourself further, maybe even puncture your lung."

"I can't stay... I have to go!"

"Sky, I'm telling you, you need to rest. You can't go anywhere like this when you can barely breathe." Sky looked at her and was about to object again but she sternly cut him off. "This is an order from your doctor, understand!?"

Sky looked at the firmness of her glare but also saw the concern she had behind it. He nodded in acceptance then slowly took a deep breath.

"What do we do now?" Constance asked. "Do we need to take him to your clinic?"

"No, it's not necessary, I can treat him at your house," said Camarilla. "Someone go call a carriage."

"I'll do it," said Jessica and she dashed off.

"Take him home and have him lay still, just breathe normally," Camarilla said to Constance. "I'll get my bag and meet you there shortly."

"I understand," Constance replied.

"Is it safe to move him?" Thomas asked.

"Yes, just try not to move his chest very much," said Camarilla.
A few moments later Jessica came back out. "The carriage is here."

"Alright, let's get going," said Thomas. He kneeled down and slung Sky's left arm over his neck and shoulder. "Okay, pal, here we go on three. Ready... one, two, three!"

Thomas hauled him to his feet, Sky growledout in agony. Once he was up and steady Thomas held him around his waist as Sky held onto him around his shoulder and slowly walked him out the front door with Constance and Scorpia close behind them. All the girls of the castle and occupants gasped at seeing him be carried out when only minutes before he was so lively, now in agony.

"Camarilla, is he going to be alright?" Violet asked, watching Thomas carry him out the door.

"He will be fine, but this time his recovery will be longer and more painful," she replied as she headed for the door. "I need to go tend to him, I'll be back and let you know how he does."

"Camarilla, wait," called Betty. Camarilla stopped and turned to see Betty holding a small bag. "When you see him and he's better give him this."

Later that afternoon Sky was laying comfortably on his bed at Constance's house. Camarilla had come over after picking up her bag and supplies at her clinic and had freshly wrapped his chest and waist with bandages, holding his cracked rib in place. Constance had sat by his side the whole time, holding his hand as Camarilla finished tying up the wrappings. Thomas stood in the corner, watching faithfully while Scorpia sat in a chair next to him.

"There, that should do it," said Camarilla finishing up the knot on the bandage. She looked at Sky, placing his hand on his shoulder. "Now you need to take it very easy from now on. No more lifting, moving or vigorous activity until this heals. This is going to be painful for much longer than last time."

Sky breathed slow and deep and looked at her with one eye open as he fought the pain. "Can I... travel by tomorrow?"

"You shouldn't... This isn't bad enough to prevent you from it but you will be in pain if you do." Camarilla sighed at his determination. "If you have to, I can't stop you but just promise me that you won't do anything to hurt yourself further. No lifting or exertion."

"I promise." Sky coughed, clearing his throat.

Constance looked back to Thomas and Scorpia on the other side of the room. "I can't thank you two enough for your help. I think it's time to let him rest."

"I understand," said Thomas. He walked up beside Sky's bed. "Hang in there, pal. You'll make it."

Sky opened his eyes and gave Thomas a nod before he turned and left.

Scorpia came up and pet his hand, smiling warmly. She had the little paper crane pinned to her coat and she pulled out the drawing of the glider from her sketch pad that he drew, setting it on the nightstand next to the bed. "Here you go, Sky. Don't give up, I want to see that glider when you're done."

Sky couldn't respond to her. He wasn't sure if he ever would get another built at this point but he couldn't tell her he would, either. He tried to smile as best he could and nodded. With a last smile Scorpia turned and left.

"Sky, here's something that should cheer you up," said Camarilla softly. Sky looked to her to see her bring up a bag and it jingled with the sound of money. "Princess Betty wanted me to make sure you got this. She was very grateful that you fixed the machine and didn't ask for anything that she wanted you to have the three hundred Florins the machine put out as her gift and hopes to see you again."

Sky looked at the bag in surprise, never expecting such a kind gesture and right now it made him forget about the pain for a moment, but just as quickly as it went away it came right back.

"I can't thank her enough," he said, struggling to speak. "I'll be sure and thank her... when I get back... but I want you to take what I owe you out of it."

"It's alright, Sky, you don't have to worry about that right now," she said setting the bag on the nightstand. "You can pay me back once you get your situation resolved."

"No," Sky shot firmly. "I want you and Constance to take what I owe you both from it... This might be the last money I ever have for a long time and I won't let myself remain in your debt if I can pay it."

"Sky, you don't have to worry about it right-"

"If you don't accept it now I won't keep one Florin!" he snapped, looking at Camarilla as firmly as he could.

She saw he was serious and would do as he said. "Very well. I'll only charge you a hundred Florins. That's more than fair and that will leave you some to work with."

"Agreed." Sky coughed some more. "And Constance, you can have the rest."

"I'm not worried about it," said Constance. "But if you want, I'll wait until you get back in town and resolve your problem, then I'll accept it. Right now you need to have a little something."

Something about her eyes set him at ease and he nodded to her. "Alright... Then I'll leave tomorrow morning."

"Only if you're well enough," said Camarilla. She collected her things and packed her bag.

"Wait!" Sky called and grabbed her arm. She looked at him and was surprised to see his eyes not angered but remorseful. "I'm sorry... Sorry I said that so harsh... but I owe you a lot Camarilla... I can't thank you enough for everything."

She smiled and pat his hand then set it on his chest as she stood up. "No need to apologize. Just take care of yourself from now on."

"I will."

"And no more crashing into things!" she teased, making him laugh a little before she said her goodbyes and left.

Sky lay back on the bed as Constance pulled the blankets up for him, tucking him in as he breathed slow and deep. She leaned down next to him, holding his hand again.

"Don't worry, Sky," she said softly. "Things will work out for you, I'm sure. You survived everything so far to this point, you can get through this." But the moment she said that Sky blasted a loud cough then his face filled with pain and tears ran down his cheeks. "What's wrong? Does it hurt that badly? Do you want me to get you some more pills for it?"

"No! it's not that..." He looked to her with sad eyes. "I'm scared, Constance! I've never been so scared.... That prize was all I had. Without it and my glider gone there's nothing to do... nothing to work with... I can't work like I am now...I can't build a new glider without the money... and without the glider I can't earn anything with the carnival... I don't... I can't...!"

Sky couldn't talk anymore. Constance saw the emotion he was holding back then leaned down beside him and gently held him, laying his head on her shoulder to comfort him.

"I know, Sky," she whispered. "Everything is going to work out, you'll see. We'll take care of everything in the morning. And if not, you're more than welcome here with me... Don't worry."

Her words gave him some hope and quietly he cried on her shoulder as she held him gently, giving him the last bit of hope he had.

The next morning Constance and Sky stood on the train platform at the train station. The locomotive blasted a cloud of steam as the conductor called for everyone to board. Together they stood up from the bench and carefully walked to the car of the train, Sky's arm back in the sling and holding his chest.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" Constance asked him as she walked Sky to the car. "I don't mind and you shouldn't be alone in case something goes wrong."

"Don't worry, I'll be just fine," he assured her stepping slowly onto the car's steps. "I'm just going to talk with Mr. Charteneu, not go gliding in another thunderstorm. And it may be a little painful but I can manage."

"Alright, but don't hurt yourself, I worry about you." Constance leaned over and gave him a peck on his cheek, something he didn't expect and making him blush. "I'll be here when you get back."

Sky smiled happily to her. "I'll be back. See you soon."

The train's whistle blew and the cars jerked forward as Sky turned and walked into the car, finding a seat. As the train pulled from the station he watched Constance on the platform waving goodbye to him and soon Bon Bon disappeared behind the mountains as he steamed onward.

An hour later Sky had arrived where the remnants of the carnival were just finishing being packed and moving on. He had fortunately found Charteneu at the hotel he had been staying at but the reunion they had was bitter sweet.

"Mr. Charteneu, please!" Sky pleaded. "You have to help me, I need that money or I'm dead in the water!"

"I'm very sorry, Masseur Fox," Charteneu said reluctantly, shrugging his shoulders. "There is nothing that can be done at this point. You were gone for so long without any trace. We had to continue the exposition without you and we couldn't leave the money sitting forever with no one to claim it. Perhaps Chanute may be willing to give you the thousand Florin prize back but we of the council didn't feel right just giving the large purse to Chanute like we did with the thousand without him making the same distance as you, but we can't ask the money back now. We gave it to the widows and orphans charity. It would be too improper to demand it back at this point."

"I was injured and couldn't contact you! I was out for five days and nearly died, there was nothing I could do to get a hold of you and I had no telegraph office nearby."

"You still haven't told me where you were. I understand when you say you were blown away in that storm, believe me when I say I do, but you have to tell me where you were."

"I was..." Sky bit his tongue, not wanting to say where he was. He wasn't sure if Charteneu knew of Bon Bon but he couldn't lie. He lowered his head and mumbled. "I was in Bon Bon."

"You were where!?" Charteneu gasped. "You mean to tell me you left the carnival to go to that place!?"

"No! I didn't go there intentionally I was blown there during the thunderstorm," Sky groaned. "I went to take a glide after the party and I got caught in the storm and blown there. This fine woman has been watching over me ever since then and I owe her a great deal though I never did any of what you think there. You obviously know where it is and that distance has to count for something."

"Are you telling me... you were blown nearly thirty kilometers... over those high mountains there... and landed in Bon Bon...???" Charteneu was beside himself.

"Yes, as strange as it seams, that's what happened."

"... Are there any witnesses to this?" Charteneu asked.

"Well... no..." Sky knew what was coming. "Nobody was here when I left and the lady I've spent all this time with didn't see me crash into her property..."

"Then as miraculous as all this sounds, Masseur Fox, there is no way to validate your claim. A great part of me wants to believe your story and does, you have never lied to me in all the time I've known you, but I cannot simply support such a claim simply on your word alone and ignore the rules of record settings. And you should know all this since you were the one that made them."

Sky shrugged at being reminded it was his very rules he had rallied for internationally that now were his block to his claims. "This is a nightmare," he sighed then looked up to Charteneu. "Can I at least ask for an advance on my salary when we go to Milan? That way I can at least start a new glider and have it ready by Vienna."

Charteneu felt horrible at seeing the look of sudden hope in Sky's eyes and choked when he realized what he had to say. "Massuer Fox... I hate to be the one to tell you this but... you won't be going with us to Milan," Charteneu stammered.

"What!?"

"You see, after your disappearance... the council and I got together three days after and though we all believed you to be alive... we took it as a forfeiture of your obligations. Your contract is terminated."

Sky's heart fell so hard it would have made a thud like a cannon ball. In that one instant everything was taken away and all his hopes were blown away like dust in the wind.

"... So that's it... It's all over," Sky sighed and hung his head. Charteneu put a hand on his shoulder to try and comfort the sad fox.

"I'm so deeply sorry. If it means anything we did save the trophy you won, we didn't give that to Chanute since it was rightfully yours and I see you still have the pin I gave you. Perhaps if you had a glider with you now we could do something, I could have talked to the council but..." Sky didn't reply and simply brushed Charteneu's hand from his shoulder and turned away, walking away silently without so much as a glance back. "Masseur Fox...? Sky? Where are you going?"

"Nowhere by the looks of it," Sky replied bluntly as he walked away.

Charteneu could only watch in silence as Sky walked across the hotel lobby and up to the front desk. The clerk handed him his suitcase that they had withheld for him, the only things he had left and even the trophy he had won was there waiting for him. Silently he took his belongings with his good arm and headed for the door when Clarice Charteneu came running up to him.

"Sky! It's so good to see you again!" she squealed and hugged his arm in not the sling, making him stop. "I was so worried when they couldn't find you! I waited for so long and didn't dance with anybody the next night but you didn't come back."

"I'm deeply sorry about that," Sky said to her and forced a smile. "I didn't mean to leave you waiting like that."

"Are you alright? You looked so sad a moment ago."

"I'm alright, but I have been injured. My rib is broken so I can't be too strenuous right now... and things haven't worked out to well because of that."

"Oh no, I'm so sorry." She leaned her head on his shoulder with longing eyes. "Adalene and I have been waiting for you, can't you stay and join us, please?"

Sky sighed, setting his belongings down and faced her, taking her hands in his and looked into her eyes with all the strength he could muster. "I'm sorry, Clarice... I truly am. You are such a fine and beautiful young lady... Any gentleman would be the luckiest guy in the world to have such a jewel as you... but I'm afraid I'm not the man you thought I was, and I can't be what you hoped. I wish the best for you and Adalene, and I know you will find what you're looking for... But I can't give it to you... I'm so sorry."

Clarice's eyes were filled with sadness and Sky gave her a soft kiss on the cheek as he looked into her eyes. He pet her cheek and weakly smiled before collecting his belongings and she could only watch as he walked out the door for the last time.

Sky was sitting on the train as it ran back through the mountains, his mind heavy with sorrow so heavy he didn't even realize he had boarded the train he was on and couldn't even remember where he was going. The future looked bleak as he had no wings left and no way to earn any money, at least not in his injured state. Even when the train pulled into a station he didn't know where he was when he stepped onto the platform with his belongings and was surprised to find himself back in Bon Bon.

So now what am I going to do? he thought as he looked around. What am I doing here? My glider is gone and I have nowhere to go... I don't have any money to make a living and I don't really know anyone here. Why did I come back here?

"Sky!" called Constance. Sky looked over to see her walking up to him smiling but when she stood before him he couldn't smile in the slightest. "What's wrong? What happened?"

"It's over..." Sky sulked. "There was nothing I could do."

"Oh no," she sighed, putting and arm around him. "Come on, let's go home and you can tell me all about it."

Last edited by BlueHawk82 on Sun May 02, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
BioRust

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn good read. You really went into detail with this one. Although, I do have to say, I think my eyes are dead. x_x
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, this part got cut off! it's not over!

Episode 2 Part 3B/3

Sky didn't say a word and could hardly raise his eyes from the ground as she led him to the carriage and together they rode back to her house. Later over some warm tea in the living room Sky explained the whole story to her and she was almost as sad as he was at hearing the terrible misfortune that had come to pass.

"Sky, I'm so sorry," she said placing a hand on his shoulder but he refused to look up from the floor. "But it's not the end of everything."

"It's the end of all I know," he said. Recalling the whole event nearly drove him to tears again. "I have no money now and I can't work, certainly not in this condition."

"Not now, of course, but give it some time and you'll be your old self. Things will work out, I'm sure."

"How? It takes money to build a glider, and a lot of it at that. And I still owe you for your garden."

"Sky, forget the garden," she demanded. "I told you I'm not upset over it and it wasn't a burden to me so stop beating yourself up over it like you did with Camarilla. But you have other skills you can use and put to good use. Remember when you drew that sketch for Scorpia? Or what about the machine you fixed in the Delight Castle? You have skills and by the looks of it they could be very well used here in Bon Bon."

"But that's just it, you said Bon Bon. I can't stay here when I have to be gliding and to do things like that I need a place of my own, a workshop or an office and those take money." The more Sky recalled the more angered he became. "I need tools, supplies, material and all the other things that come with it and all that takes money. And most of all I have to glide again, that's what I've been doing for all this time and now I'm..."

Sky couldn't take it anymore and tears ran down his cheeks again. He was completely drained having thought of everything over and over again and for once he could not come up with any solution. Constance got up and sat next to him on the sofa and gently embraced him, comforting him as best she could as he leaned over and softly cried on her shoulder.

"Sky, don't think about it anymore," she said softly. "You can stay here with me as long as you need to until we find something for you. It's not all over and I know you'll be fine. I can tell. Just forget about it all for now and rest here with me."

He calmed down a little as she made hushing sounds and just held him for a while longer.

Late that afternoon Sky was sitting on the bed in his room, swallowing a couple of his pain pills Camarilla had left him. The day still weighed heavily on him as he had tried to rest and take a nap but his mind was too busy with worry and thought to allow him to settle down. The trophy sat on his nightstand next to his suitcase and two cardboard tubes that contained the plans for his glider designs. He looked around the room, still thinking he couldn't stay at Constance's house for much longer before he would be imposing himself and decided to go for a walk.

Sky grabbed his coat and put his left arm in the sleeve then draped the other side over his slung right arm then headed for the door. Before he reached the stairs he passed Constance's room and saw the door open. She was laying on her bed taking a nap herself peacefully and the thought of leaving her without saying goodbye weighed on him heavily but he didn't want to disturb her peaceful sleep and continued down the stairs and quietly out the door. He walked slowly down the mountain road from her house and headed for nowhere in particular as the sun began to crest the mountains in the west. Not even couples sexing on the road broke his concentration as they normally would and he reached the streets of Bon Bon, just blindly wandering the many roads and allies. He spent the remainder of the afternoon just quietly watching the occupants of the mountain town as they bustled about, passing by many of the stores Constance had shown him the day before, ignoring the glances and stares he received like always. Even streetwalkers called to him as he passed them but his mind was too busy to notice them, even unable to smile as he pondered.

As the sky began to turn purple he decided to rest for a little and sat down on a bench on the sidewalk while he thought to himself.

So here you are, Sky, in a little mountain town with no contract, no wings and no home, he thought. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out the remainder of Florins he had left after buying his train ticket and stared at the golden money in his hand. All I have left after Camarilla and my train ticket is one hundred and fifty Florins. A lot of good that will do me. It won't even buy food and a room for half a month and I still owe Constance four hundred for her garden. And I can't stay with her forever even though she's so kind and generous... I got to think of something! Come on, use that brain of yours.

"Well hi there, stranger!" said a white poodle lady with pink hair in a blue skirt walking up with a bright smile and another tan lady cat with red hair in a bright pink gown, both of them starring at the handful of Florins. "You look a little lonely and down. Would you like some company to cheer you up?"

"And if you want, we'll both keep you company," the cat lady soothed, petting his shoulder and starring at his tails. "We'll even give you a special two-for-one since you look like you need some real cheering up."

"That's very kind of you ladies to offer, thank you," Sky said graciously, still resting his elbows on his knees and not looking up to them. "But even if I wanted to I'm afraid that wouldn't be enough to cheer me up at this moment. Excuse me."

Sky stood up and casually walked away, leaving them disappointed but surprised as no one would normally refuse them for such a good price. He continued walking around aimlessly until he came to an edge of town he hadn't been to before. Girls were nowhere to be seen and the shops were casual of furniture, clothing and convenience stores rather than catering to pleasures of the body. The removal of the regular nature of Bon Bon was a little comfort to him as he felt more at ease as for the first time he could look around and not be worried about his being distracted. Walking along the sidewalk he came to a crossroad that left the very edge of town and the road beyond wound up into the mountains and right near a hill he had seen would have been a perfect gliding spot. The thought of gliding again and remembering old times past helped to put him at ease when he passed the last building on the corner made of brick. Peering inside he noticed it vacant and rather roomy which caught his attention.

Looking around its floor it was roomy and wide, one long floor to the back rollup door with a small side room in the far back corner. He looked at the windows and noticed a sign hanging that read FOR RENT. Reading it closer he saw the information and rent amount was three hundred Florins per month. Curiously he turned to the front door knob and found it open, stepping inside and glanced about the place. It had obviously been a workshop before with shelves and two built in benches along the windows and on the back wall was a patched up hole and cast iron shackles along the ceiling which he recognized were used for a master shaft, recalling his days in the rail yards. He could almost see a whole workshop on the floor with his eyes with machines turning and cutting. A staircase was on the wall beside him and walking upstairs he saw the second floor was an apartment and second workshop, wide and open like a library with a second apartment on the back end that was just behind another door. Looking around he saw it had a bedroom area, a bathroom complete with a bathtub, another spare sitting room and out the backside was a covered patio that had another staircase of its own that went down to the ground outside the shop.

"This is perfect," Sky mumbled. His mind raced and he pulled the Florins from his pocket, double checking the amount he had and sighing. But something in his mind didn't allow him to think badly this time and all the memories were shut out as he walked out of the shop and back to the street, starring at the front of the building. "Well... maybe it's time to put down roots like they said."

Smiling he headed downtown and walked by all the shops that Constance had shown him before, passing by stores of furniture, supplies and even walked by the local lumber yard, making mental notes of how much everything cost and what they had. His mind compiled and planned for the first time in days and slowly a plan began to formulate as he stood in the middle of the traffic circle, thinking aloud to himself.

"All right, now we have something here... the shop is three hundred Florins a months and I need supplies and material," he said, looking at the money in his hand. " I see I'll need at least twelve hundred with three hundred extra, so I need ten times what I have now... I can't work and I can't glide so I have to come up with the remainder somehow... But how!?" He looked around and pondered, trying to think of anything to come up with the money. Then his eyes fell on one building in particular and he shrugged his shoulder at thinking what he could do. "What have I got to lose?"

Sky composed himself then walked down the main street and back into the Delight Castle casino. The evening had brought many people to the castle, most ready to dance the night away with others in passion or play in the casino to throw away their earnings as always. He looked around and listened to everyone, trying to figure out what to do with seeing the slot machines, the card tables and roulette game. Some of the girls on the floor gasped at seeing him walk in, having seen him in agony the other day but before anyone could call his attention he walked onto the floor and up to the roulette table, taking an open spot then quietly observed the lady dealer spin the wheel and drop the ball into play a couple times.

"Why Mr. Fox!" called Ophelia Champagne walking up behind him. "Fancy seeing you here again! Are you better?"

"Oh yes, I'm much better now," Sky turned around and smiled to her for the first time all day. He saw the chip tray she was carrying and pulled out his remaining Florins. "Here, please give me one hundred Florins in ten Florins chips?"

"Why certainly," she smiled and exchanged his money for the ten chips.
Sky smiled then turned back quickly as the dealer spun the wheel and let the marble roll. He watched it circle a couple times as the other gentlemen put down their bets, watching the wheel spin and the marble circle then quickly took his chips and set them out, putting three on four corner numbers each, one on a single number and two on the black square. The other gentlemen assembled looked at him confused until the marble dropped onto the spinning wheel and bounced then came to rest on the number thirteen black.

"We have a winner!" the dealer called out, the other men gasping as they saw her take their chips away and pushed back a hundred and ten Florins to Sky, making him smile as instantly his money was doubled. The sudden win got the attention of more people and even some of the girls came over at hearing the prospects of someone earning money.

"How did you do that!?" asked a cat gentleman from the other side of the table.

"It just comes to me," Sky smiled and collected his chips as the dealer spun and launched the marble again. He watched it for a couple circles more, his eyes running back and forth and listening to the sounds of the game then put his chips down again, only half of his previous amount on a couple corners and two chips on red. This time it landed on the twenty-three red and he merely won what he lost on the numbers until she spun again. The second time his double number was hit and upped himself another hundred florins.

"I can't believe that!" said a tan wolf and fox gentleman, starring in disbelief.

"That can't be possible!" said another voice.

As the crowd gathered they watched and awed as nearly every time, except for a couple losses, Sky hit a winner every time either holding into half of his bet value or would double and triple his winnings. Many had tried to ask him for his tricks but he couldn't give them any pointers if he tried. Within two hours, despite great wins and sometimes greater losses, his stack of chips had grown to over a thousand Florins until finally with one last spin he put a twenty florin chip down on the number twenty-six and the marble landed spot on with everyone breaking into cheers. Sky even happily smiled as a stack of seven hundred Florins was pushed in front of him.

"Alright, that does it for me, cash me out!" he said. The crowd moaned in disappointment of seeing him leave when he was just doing so well.

"Certainly, Mr. Fox," said Ophelia as she took his chips and walked him to the cashier's desk and had them exchanged. "There you are, sir. Enjoy!"

"Thank you!" he gushed as he counted out the money.

"So, what are you going to do with all that?" said the light blue vixen from the day before taking his arm. "I'm Alexia, remember me?"

"Of course I do," Sky smiled. "How can I forget someone who likes my tails."

"Why Sky!" Violet gushed rushing up to him. "What a nice surprise to see you here again so quickly! I was so worried about you. Are you alright!?"

"Better than alright," Sky beamed, holding his winnings. "I think I just solved my whole problem right now. And it's all thanks to Princess Betty. Is she around?"

"Not at the moment. She's with a customer right now."

"Ah, I understand. But then if you would please, give her my most sincere thanks for her gift of Florins she gave to Camarilla?"

"I certainly will, she'll be happy to know it helped you so much." Violet smiled and leaned in to him, looking at his money. "So, who are you going to spend all that on? Hmm?"

"Are you going to spend some time with me?" moaned Alexia.

"Or how about the two of us?" asked the golden vixen from earlier, giving him a fanciful stare behind her open fan. "I'm Lily, we met yesterday."

"A pleasure to meet you, finally, but I do have something I need to take care of first," Sky apologized, coughing a little. "And right now I don't think I would be any fun for you but perhaps someday soon. Please excuse me, I have to go now."

Sky excused himself to the disappointment of all the girls again and Violet waved goodbye as he left the Castle with smile wider than any other satisfied customer could have.

A short time later as the day turned into night Sky walked back up the road to Constance's house to find the windows lit. He quickly walked up and through the front door calling for Constance and searching for her. "Constance? I'm home!"

"Sky?" she cried from the living and stood up in surprise as he walked in and seeing him smiling with his Florins in hand. "Sky!? Where have you been? I was terribly worried about you when I didn't find you in your room!"

"Constance, I am so sorry but I have such good news to tell you!" He said as he walked up to greet her but didn't see the edge of the carpet as he walked around the sofa. '"I think everything's going to be great from now on-YIKES!!!

Constance gasped as he hooked his foot on the edge of the carpet and tripped, falling over into her. She caught him, trying to stop him from hurting himself further but she lost her footing as well and they stumbled over to the floor with a thud, Constance landing on her back with Sky on top of her.

"Oh no! Sky are you-huh!?" Constance called after collecting herself but when she looked down to Sky she shockingly found him laying in her chest with his face buried right between her bounding breasts, inaudibly mumbling as if he were trying to talk but being smothered. She turned red in shock then he pulled his head out with a pop! "Sky!? What the...!"

Sky was starring at her wide eyed as he lay on her with her arms around him, too dumbfounded to believe where he was. He tried to think of something to say as he sheepishly grinned. "Hehe... Sorry, I uh... Chocolate milk, anyone???" he squeaked.

Obviously he was fine, perhaps too fine if he could come up with a line like that, making her blood boil as she devilishly scowled at him about ready to blow like a tea kettle. "SkyyyyyyyYYYYY!!!"

"I'm sorry, Constance," he playfully pleaded. "I fell for you, it's not my fault!"

"Why you!!!" she shouted playfully. He stood up and darted away and quickly. She ran after him, chasing him all over the house despite he was still quick for an injured fox, the house filled with laughter where tears had been all day. "Come back here you little twit and take what's coming to you!"

Sky was back!

And so we leave the dashing young fox where fate has left him- and hell's fury chasing him! What new and exciting plans does the future hold for him? What does he have in mind for the occupants of Bon Bon? What does he plan to do with all that money? Tune in next time for The Blue Sky of Bon Bon!

Sorry, it got cutoff, now I know it was a little overlength, I'll try and do better. And you think your eyes hurt? WHAT ABOUT MINE!? Laughing And more importantly for the record Betty Goldblum, Violet Berry, Ophelia Champagne, Lily, Alexia, Cindy are copyright Vanessa Santto.

BioRust

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eyes, fingers, brain, they've all got to be dead. Laughing
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That bad, huh? Sad I guess this one was a mistake. Well, if it makes you feel any better I go over each posting five times before to make sure it's right so imagine how I feel.

BioRust

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, i'm talking about you man. After typing this story up in such detail, you must be dead tired. I think you deserve a medal... or cake.
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Bio, you have no idea. This week I've gone through half a bottle of aspirins and two bottles of Baileys and with a champagne chaser. But all my discomfort aside, some comments on the story itself would help aleviate the tension. Was it good or bad? Any dislikes or mistakes and what do you think of Sky now?

BioRust

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good or bad?! Talk about freaking excellent! All seemed good and as for Sky, I think you made him live beyond expectations. I believe I recall somewhere you said he was a type of "Golden boy" and I think you hit that nail on the head. *starts counting the number of girls that flirted with Sky on a super computer* This could be a while...
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now THAT helped! Thanks Bio. Smile And no, I still don't see him as a golden boy. You forget every time the girls came up he had money in his hands, and large sums at that. Honestly, I'd think he was a golden boy if the REAL girls wanted him, say Scorpia, Kommy or Constance. As long as it's castle girls it's really just meant to be a hustle.

Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you continue with the story Blue, I can't wait to read more.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too! Very Happy

I enjoy reading this story!

I wish I could type more on how much I love reading this story, but I might actually hit the limit of this one post. Laughing

Looking forward reading his next adventure. Keep up the good work! Very Happy
xAlucardx

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O.O this made my day. Nothing better than something great to read after a hard day. Cant wait for more!
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all! Normally I would have repsonded faster but as you can imagine this story drove me rather batty, for the last two days I haven't even been able to come into this forum without the nervous jitters from remembering how much work it took me to do this! Things like when Sky said hello to Scorpia and Jessica took me FIVE HOURS ALONE, to figure out what he said and TWO HOURS EACH in their responses. (Eek! I'm getting sick just thinking about it again! Laughing ) Your comments have made this all worthwhile to me and I'll be more than happy to continue this for your all. Things like the skunk gag, the casino machine and Charteneu's reunion were very tough to orchestrate but well worth it? So now I have some follups for you guys and then the setup for the upcoming episodes!

OPINIONS?
So please, tell me what you guys liked if anything in particular? The mystery of the machine, Sky's presentation, what about my interpretation of Betty and Violet? I always wonderd what would Betty be like if someone actually did a generous deed that she'd give away a guest of honor title instead of people just paying for it. Not to mention turning down all those girls? Yikes that was tough. I especially hope Symphony doesn't mind Sky "falling" for Constance, that was a last minute touch. Embarassed

Even more important is what do you all see happening? We're all occupants of Bon Bon so how you feel and think affects the story so pitch me some ideas. Smile After Ep 3 Sky might be open for bussiness so if you want something from him or to do a service, that can also be great! I need customers.

CASTING CALL TIME:
And now for the next episode, I'm working on it very hard right now, aside from the inherant migraines I'm getting thinking about it. The story is essentiall locked in to Ep 8, minus Ep 3 and Ep 5. In order for me to get it going I need some help from you all, in the ways of being reminded who wants to be involved and some simple info from your character, which includes a link to a fursona page if possible or where your character works/hangs out and does. For example, the following members are asked to contact me directly:

Lida Apricot
Caroline Wellwater
Henk Kobra
Kommy
BioRust
The_Adept

You guys I need to please contact me through the following link, Lidia Apricot in particular at the moment, my email is on the main page under INFO. You guys are wanted very much at this point and which is why I ask this.
http://bluehawk82.deviantart.com/

If you guys couldn't tell, the "white cat" gentleman in the casino would have been Labrn but he never answered my call and the "white arctic fox" was a last minute idea for Ultimawolf0, but I can't use their names but I'm sure some of you picked up on that Smile But if they permit me I might write them in.

NOTE
Here's another note for you guys is if anyone wants an erotic scene, though you already know how Sky feels, if someone wants a scene then let me know, of course if it's between two member characters I need to have both their consents but it's open for you guys if you want some spice in the story![/b]

BioRust

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you captured the story characters very well, especially Betty. She was abrupt to Sky untill she found out his intent (similar to what happened to William). And Violet... she is as naive as in the comic.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with BioRust, you did a good job, bringing out the right personality of Ms. Vanessa and other's character. :3

I can't wait to read what will happen next. Very Happy
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all, guys. Smile The plot is forming, I'll try and start writing it hopefully next week. Just gotta iron out some plot details still.

xAlucardx

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

little late but I agree with Lidia+BioRust, I think you caught the characters spot on. I also can't wait to see if this 6th sense of Sky's plays a role later on
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Alucard. Smile There's a couple things I wanted to ask or mention was when I posted part 2 I made a little header note that part 3 would be much shorter- BOY WAS I WRONG!!! Laughing But luckily it worked.

Here's a couple questions for you guys:
I was wondering, given Pollyana and Bridget do you guys think there are regular birds in the Bon Bon world such as pigeons and doves? If you think about that there would be because if not then why was Pollyana pushing out a turkey in the ballroom scene of the comic? (And wouldn't that be kind of a cruel thing, you think? I could just see it she opens the dish and goes says "AHH!!! Aunt Tilly!")

Second, do you guys think you'd want to know what scenes or ideas were deleted from the final version vs. the originals I came up with?

xAlucardx

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they have to eat something haha, but the irony of it is funny. I'd like to hear deleted scenes, sounds cool.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are feral animals in bon bon i can't rember what comic but ya see a feral horse pulling a food cart

so yes im sure there would be feral animals in bon bon like birds pigs cows and others

also love the story keep up the good work.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Dragonfly, thanks Alucard! Yeah, those feral animals definately are there and help, always wondered about that. Oh yeah, dragonfly, I think I would like to use those rabbit sisters, is that still available? I forogt to reply to that but they will work. Smile

Delted Scenes:
Well, there wasn't really anthing deleted from this episode except there was a joke referenced to Margaret where someone was supposed to make a comment that she wanted Sky's "nuts" but he said luckily his were hard to crack!

The second deleted scene where Sky was walking around town trying to figure out what to do after losing his prize involved him actually walking up to Simon Blue's house and inquiring about the buttler job but William would have turned him away. This however was deleted because of the timeline conflicts.

If you had noticed moments such as Jessica's conversation before meeting Sky was referenced from an RP she was in, even a reference was noted from Constance Mayflower's diary. Essentially this story takes place between Scarlet Blutt's and the Pleasure Bon Bon story, or at least starts there between them, I'm still unsure how long it'll go but we'll see.

xAlucardx

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting. seems like the butler job would ultimately be the last choice for someone like Sky.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are very good at telling a story. I'm impressed by the amount of work you're putting into this, and especially how you write dialogue and incorporate so many different characters.

I don't mind the scene of Sky falling on top of Constance that you inquired about. However, I think I should comment a bit on how Constance should or shouldn't act in various situations.

First off, Constance is a very sexually experienced and confident woman. While she isn't one to undress in public or have sex with random strangers, she isn't one to start blushing because of some rather innocent comments of sexual innuendo either. She'd usually just laugh it off or play along. It's not a big deal, though. I just thought I'd mention it.

and there's that word "twit". Constance isn't one to curse or use such words about others, even if it's all done in a playful way. I'm not sure which word I would have picked for such a situation. As English isn't my first language, it's not always easy to come up with words that convey the right kind of emotion. Perhaps twit is okay and it's just my understanding of the word that's wrong, but it just sounds too vulgar to me.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueHawk82 wrote:

NOTE
Here's another note for you guys is if anyone wants an erotic scene, though you already know how Sky feels, if someone wants a scene then let me know, of course if it's between two member characters I need to have both their consents but it's open for you guys if you want some spice in the story![/b]

I haven't made up my mind yet, but it might be okay with a scene involving Constance and another woman. Perhaps Sky could end up witnessing it by chance, without them knowing, of course, leading to some awkward moments for him afterwards.

It's just a thought for now. I'm not sure of it myself, and I don't want to force anything into your story that you don't see fitting in.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AH, SYMPHONY!!! Very Happy I was wondering if you were around and had read it, thank you very much, I have been putting a lot of effort into this story as you can tell. I've been having to resarch the victorian era, I even went out and bought Gone with the Wind, Pirates of the Caribbean, Marry Popins and play them while I write and research to help with the mindset. Makes it so much fun! And your Constance has made this story so perfect, I owe you a great deal of thanks and Sky just loves her.

I can see where you are right about Constance being unafraid to talk or laugh off the connotation but the reason I had made her so was I had thought that although Sky has stayed at her residence she hasn't made him aware of her sexuality yet and since he was still recovering it wouldn't have been beneficial to make him so aware of such things so I thought her nurturing and kind nature would be knocked slightly ascew by someone telling him about her past frolics all of a sudden. If you do notice, however, once Sky told her his "dilema" they actually talked about some of her past intercourses, which doesn't phase Sky at all. It might be a little late at this point but I can still edit the story if need be.

"Twit" I think is fitting in this sense as it's meant to be a playful taunt such as calling someone "foolish" rather than being a direct swear. As you said, English isn't my first language, American is. Razz It may be English but it's still a whole other language across the pond.

And as for Constance and a woman??? I thought you said no sexual stuff with Constance at all? If I can use her in a sense like that I can't see why Sky making passionate, erotic love to her would be so out of the picture, I wonder what it would take that to happen. VOTES ANYBODY!?!?!? But yeah, you wouldn't be forcing anything on me if you said I could, I'd actually welcome it, I'd love to have moments as such. Of course I'd wonder what would happen if Constance found out he was watching, if she'd be mad or supportive, plus it would probably be messy in the end! If you decide to you'll have to contact me directly so we can discuss some details but all in due time. Smile

dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((hello bluehawk im dragonfly's friend he has told me to tell ya you're more then welcome to use the rabbit sister's but do you need there details because there his friend's fursona's if ya do i'll get details and post them to you.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueHawk82 wrote:

CASTING CALL TIME:
And now for the next episode, I'm working on it very hard right now, aside from the inherant migraines I'm getting thinking about it. The story is essentiall locked in to Ep 8, minus Ep 3 and Ep 5. In order for me to get it going I need some help from you all, in the ways of being reminded who wants to be involved and some simple info from your character, which includes a link to a fursona page if possible or where your character works/hangs out and does. For example, the following members are asked to contact me directly:

Lida Apricot
Caroline Wellwater
Henk Kobra
Kommy
BioRust
The_Adept

Have to admit I haven't really read much, myself. Just been too busy lately. But I can shed a little light on myself...

Dr. Camarilla Fuchs is a thirty year old vixen, originally from Bavaria. Her family *used* to be among the lesser nobility, but her father did not accept being taken into the German Empire gracefully, so the title and lands have been taken. Went to school in Vienna, capital of Austria-Hungary, then traveled a fair bit before settling Bon Bon, glad to find a place where a female physician is welcomed.

Despite the advertisements, she's pretty conservative in person. Doesn't go for public sex or with random strangers and likes to think of herself as a very intelligent professional. Also tends to smirk a little when amused and is quick to pun or mock those around her a little. It's not a fun conversation if she doesn't get to indulge her penchant for wordplay or her wry sense of humor.

in Bon Bon, Dr. Fuchs lives near the heart of the town, her home on the floor above her practice. If she isn't in her practice, she is likely either calling on a patient, shopping or doing field work, or in the Castle, enjoying wine, food, and entertainment with someone. Or possibly gambling, if she has had a glass too many or is otherwise making a poor decision. :p
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonfly
Absolutely! Very Happy If I can use the sisters I'd love to, the more the merrier. Please, give me any and all details you'd like and I'll start mixing the caserole that is the story! Are these sister by any chance similar to the Champagne sisters?

Kommy
Ah, Dr. Fuchs! Danke schon! Smile That is indeed very helpful and sounds very much like how I wrote you but you have to be the judge on that. There were a few puns and mocks at Sky, I am working a little on your dialogue after finding some key points in the comic- I think. I like her personality already and she's definately someone Sky would be fond and already is a little but how far depends on you. So, if you ever get a chance to finish reading it, I know it's long, then please let me know what you think. And any objections to having Sky treat her to an evening out sometime, professional and formal?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2