FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Haskell Yong

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Qwet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:19 am    Post subject: Haskell Yong Reply with quote

Well this is my first Fursona let me know if i should add anything or try to elaborate any of my characters details.

Species: Tibetan Fox -natural colors of grays to a light sandy brown-

Height:5' 11''

Weight:170lbs

Professional Theater Caretaker and Stage Manager

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Nationality:Southern China

Clothing:
Normally wears light work clothes because of how hot it can get on stage and on the upper levels of a stage. Has a few good suits for a performances but a rather plain set. Has a few of his Oriental clothes left which he only wears on the most extravagant occasions.

Physical appearance:
Is moderately built and has broad shoulders somewhat muscular due to his work. He is missing the bottom quarter of his right leg and uses a prosthetic. Has short brown hair some gray hair starting to grow in though, and is clean shaven.

Personality: He is very serious about his work. He is a self supporting person but, he often helps those that need a hand. He is a good friend to have and can be relied on. Has a bad habit of being a little gullible.

During a show he tends to become much more serious about work getting done and can rub people the wrong way. Haskell's main concern during show set up and construction is always safety, due to his own misfortune. He takes great care of the actors and stage hands. Has been known to throw out loud or pesky audience members. Always strives for the perfection of the show he is working on.

Haskell has seen much for how old he is and is wiser than most would think so he often gives advice to those who needs it. He has also been known to use his construction skills to help build and repair houses when there is a space of time the theater isn't being used.

Background: Haskell Young was a bastard child born in a Southern Province of China. As a child he was picked on for not having a father and poorly looked upon. When he questioned his mother he learned that his father was a wealthy man who had been on a trip from America and that his name has his father middle name. Upon hearing this Haskell studied English and its culture and at the age of 16 he earned enough money to go to America were he searched but never found his father.

After 4 years with no luck Haskell gave up searching and tried to settle down. He worked many odd jobs in order to keep himself alive until one day he discovered a theater and witnessed his first performance he became enthralled by the theater and began to work for the theater. At first as clean up but soon he was proving to be invaluable and learned many things under his mentor.

After 8 years with working with the theater Haskell was able to set up and run a show as perfect as it could be. During a performance though, disaster struck. A fire broke out and the Fire Curtain was pulled. An actress that was frozen with fear and shock was right under it. Haskell acted without thought and shoved the actress out of harms way but, the fire curtain and all its weight slammed down on his leg severing it from the middle of his calf down, pain rendered him unconscious.

He woke up in the hospital 2 days later soon discovering his loss and how he had been saved by the some of the actors and fire crew. Haskell almost lost the rest of his leg due to infection but he manged through it and rehabilitated to the point he could return to work with a prosthetic. But after being gone for 6 months he had been replaced so he traveled around America and helped put on many shows at many theaters till he heard rumors of Bon Bon and how it was a town were ones past did not matter. That is were he set off and is at to this day.

Hobbies:One of Haskells favorite things to do after a long day of work is to simple enjoy the quiet noises of his home and read. If friends are over he may entertain them with myths and stories of his homeland and chat with them.

Over the years Haskell has gotten rather good at carving wood and every once in a while will make a small wooden carvings of people which he may keep or bring to the theater to hand out at the end of a show as a sign of gratitude to everyone for making the show happen, and for putting up with him.

Many years ago He manged to import a guzheng an instrument of his homeland and from time to time has played it a little bit and has gotten to the point that he can play it moderately well, but hes shy about it and normally plays for himself.

Home:Haskell may love the theater but he cant stand the noise of the city so he lives out of the way in a moderate cabin on the edge of town.

His home looks like a rather normal normal one story cabin on the out side but, on the inside it is filled with oriental antiquities that help Haskell feel at home. When one enters his house the first come in the lounge area witch has a kitchen in the left corner and a dinning area. There is a hallway that leads to a library and 2 guest rooms. If one continues to the end of the hall and take a right they find them selves in the master bedroom. His yard is small but green and well kept, he has a stone path that leads to a small shrine in the corner of his yard to honor his ancestors.

Sex preferences: Being as old as he and being something of a curiosity he is experienced in sex. He isn't much of a flirt but, will make obvious signs that hes attracted to someone. In sex he prefers women slightly younger than him but, he doesn't mind a young inexperienced girl.

Species wise Haskell is less attracted to canines and felines due to his childhood abuse.

During sex he puts himself second and pleases his partner first listening to them for how they want to do it. Making sure that they are thoroughly pleased. Haskell always tries to make his partner feel at comfort, he prefers it relaxed over wild. Though he doesn't mind the occasional wild sex.

Last edited by Qwet on Sun May 09, 2010 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
BioRust

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything seems in place. I look forward to RPing with you. Wink
cheesecaked

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theater Caretaker and Stage Manager Very Nice =3
My Fursona http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=100410#100410

How dare they use casment window designs,
it's so last century ಠ_ರೃ
◕ ◡ ◕
"I'm gonna miss all the things we'll never do.
I just can't believe you left me here alone,
How in this world can I make it on my own?"
Qwet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im surprised no one had the job yet too.
cheesecaked

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qwet wrote:
im surprised no one had the job yet too.

Well you got a good job then

My Fursona is a Jobless Cook/Adventurous to Body Guard for Hire
mostly he goes by back and forth in jobs.
My Fursona http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=100410#100410

How dare they use casment window designs,
it's so last century ಠ_ರೃ
◕ ◡ ◕
"I'm gonna miss all the things we'll never do.
I just can't believe you left me here alone,
How in this world can I make it on my own?"
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well written and detailed fursona. I think it's a great example of a character being interesting and believable, while still being highly unique.

I can't come up with anything to add, as you've covedred pretty much everything and you don't seem to need any advice either.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
45dragoons

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woot more people!
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=139945#139945
Alexandra
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10233
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Haskell Yong Reply with quote

Qwet wrote:
Has a bad habit of being a little gullible.
I think he'd be better off avoiding Tadelesh then if he doesn't want to lose any money. Twisted Evil Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1