FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Fond Farewell
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
roxstar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Fond Farewell Reply with quote

Hi Janafans,

You may have noticed that I haven't been posting much lately, and its unlikely that I will be posting much in the future. Consider this my farewell.

This is largely due to my recent nightclubbing activities which became a quest to rediscover lost self-confidence, and ultimately find myself a hot chic. I did some studying to find out how to improve my self-confidence as I knew this was the main obstacle, and last night my efforts were rewarded with 3hrs of hot sex with a truly gorgeous girl.
love
I am glad to say my other worries (boss screwing girl I liked) have faded into insignificance as a result, and my only concern now is that I haven't become like him...

So to all you lonesomes who have any trouble finding a woman: learn how to read and understand body language, then keep your head up, shoulders back, smile Very Happy , then without hesitation go for the hotest chic you can find, and don't accept second best. Worked like a dream! Cool

So, thanks to all for your help, support, and entertainment (especially Jana)

Bye
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
without hesitation go for the hotest chic you can find, and don't accept second best.

OK Roxstar here goes, do you want 4 hours of animal sex Jesse, can i have 8 hours if you bring your friend Jana Very Happy !!!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the best to you, roxstar. Good to see you are happy. Hope things continue to work out well with this gal. Come back anytime you like.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Re: Fond Farewell Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:
Hi Janafans,

You may have noticed that I haven't been posting much lately, and its unlikely that I will be posting much in the future. Consider this my farewell.

This is largely due to my recent nightclubbing activities which became a quest to rediscover lost self-confidence, and ultimately find myself a hot chic. I did some studying to find out how to improve my self-confidence as I knew this was the main obstacle, and last night my efforts were rewarded with 3hrs of hot sex with a truly gorgeous girl.
love
I am glad to say my other worries (boss screwing girl I liked) have faded into insignificance as a result, and my only concern now is that I haven't become like him...

So to all you lonesomes who have any trouble finding a woman: learn how to read and understand body language, then keep your head up, shoulders back, smile Very Happy , then without hesitation go for the hotest chic you can find, and don't accept second best. Worked like a dream! Cool

So, thanks to all for your help, support, and entertainment (especially Jana)

Bye

I am really happy for you,I wish you to be happy with this butifull girl and have more 3hrs hot sex:-)))))

jana xoxo
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: Fond Farewell Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:
Hi Janafans,

Bye

Ye and come back,it doesnt mean that when you have hot chick now that you can not post here anymore Wink
jana xoox
IDMirk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Rox, I also wish ya good luck and all the best in the future! Very Happy

And what is a real Roxstar without a girl by his side...?!? Wink Laughing

But from time to time Rockstars may have a comeback so we will see... Wink

Mirko
electrondady1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: we got ditched Reply with quote

hey you limey bast... , you get laid , we get dumped! nice! ive got some real computor problems coming up. who's gonna help me for free now? i want you to figure out how jana can use her second camera to do a split screen, so we can , (click ) watch her beautiful face , (click) watch her beautiful other bits (click)face(click) bits... at the same time . now get to it. we need this right away. roxstar !! hope you get hitched, have eight kids , live to be 110 , die real happy.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Roxstar, then only thing i can say is Congrats on ur new found friend!

Just don't forget to return to the board when things don't work out. Smile

We'll miss you.

I would say getting laid is more important then hanging out here. Wink

I was preoccupied myself for a bit the past couple of weeks. Confused

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
joel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you found some happiness, Roxstar, and I sure hope it all works out for you!
Rich

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no, what is this craziness, Phil? I'm really happy you found a nice girl, and are happy, but you can still come visit us and let us know how you're doing, ya know! Your post sounds so final - I hate to see a good friend leave Jana and your other friends. But, again, I'm happy for ya, but please try to drop us a post now an then just to let us know you're still alive and didn't have a heart attack during your new wild hours-long hot sexual escapades!

Rich
Rich

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
I was preoccupied myself for a bit the past couple of weeks. Confused

I can't resist this Ron Laughing

Ok, just how exactly were you preoccupied, Ronald? We know it wasn't being with a hot chick having hours of wild, uncontrollable sex, because if that were the case we'd probably be writing to you in the hospital, rather than on here. So it must have been something else. Oh, okay, nevermind, I know what it was now ... Your volunteer work for the Kerry/Edwards campaign, that's it. Very patriotic of you, buddy, and your little absences are completely acceptable since you were doing your patriotic duties. Rolling Eyes

Rich
roxstar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Time for a little update Reply with quote

A little update. Smile
This is the first time I revisited the forum since I met the lovely lady, over a month back now.
Things are going really great, though can't say its been easy cos I don't get to see her nearly as much as I'd like.
Sex is fantastic, best I ever had, and I don't say that lightly! Gets better every time too! Looking foward to a few solid days away with her in a week or so...

take care!

Rox
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see you back, you lucky SOB. Very Happy

By the way, how many times a month do you have to top up the air in 'er? Laughing

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Time for a little update Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:
A little update. Smile
This is the first time I revisited the forum since I met the lovely lady, over a month back now.
Things are going really great, though can't say its been easy cos I don't get to see her nearly as much as I'd like.
Sex is fantastic, best I ever had, and I don't say that lightly! Gets better every time too! Looking foward to a few solid days away with her in a week or so...

take care!

Rox

I am really glad that this worked out well for you and that you are happy with this girls.If she is so good in sex and if you really love her,stay with her forewer Wink
I am happy for you.
jana xoxo
roxstar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jana,

thanks for your kind words!
I'm really crazy about her! its complicated though. She's divorced and has a child, so she's trying to take things slowly. Too soon yet for me to meet her son, so we meet in town or she comes to my place. I hope to meet him soon though. It will be much easier after that I think.
I'm taking her to London for a few days and we're both really looking forward to it!
electrondady1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

it sounds like a good situation roxstar. the woman is cautious and protective of her son. very good . how old is the boy . be pre pared to lose your heart to him as well. good luck.
roxstar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, you're right i think. I'm actually looking forward to meeting him. I know it'll be a big step for her if/when i do. He's 4, and cheeky. I know that much. he's been known to steal mum's mobile phone and call me as the last number on it. Very cute!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you told her that you've been posting ALL about her here? Wink

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
roxstar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:
Hi Jana,

thanks for your kind words!
I'm really crazy about her! its complicated though. She's divorced and has a child, so she's trying to take things slowly. Too soon yet for me to meet her son, so we meet in town or she comes to my place. I hope to meet him soon though. It will be much easier after that I think.
I'm taking her to London for a few days and we're both really looking forward to it!

You are welcome,I think that it would be big step for you to meet her son,but I hope if you will meet him everything will be cool,but he is just 4 like you wrote in the other message so it should be ok.If he would be older it would be harder for you.
So good luck with it.
jana xoxo
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:
Embarassed

That is cute,I am sure she wouldnt minde Very Happy
jana xoxo
electrondady1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when she's ready she' let you meet her son . 4 year old boys are a lot of fun. don't tell her all your secrets yet
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

electrondady1 wrote:
when she's ready she' let you meet her son . 4 year old boys are a lot of fun. don't tell her all your secrets yet

I would wnat to know everything aobut him:-)))Well I am a gilr Very Happy
jana xoxo
Wildcard

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
roxstar wrote:
Embarassed

That is cute,I am sure she wouldnt minde Very Happy

Except maybe for the part about the first night of hot sex. But our lips are sealed. For a small $price$ of course. Mr. Green

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Except maybe for the part about the first night of hot sex. But our lips are sealed. For a small $price$ of course. Mr. Green

Yes you are right but she doesnt have to know everything Wink
Í hope you bought her nice present for Christams.
jana xoxo
roxstar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't bought her a present yet, but I'm going back to UK for christmas, so i'll get her something really nice there. Of course I'll get a little something first.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:
I haven't bought her a present yet, but I'm going back to UK for christmas, so i'll get her something really nice there. Of course I'll get a little something first.

Good I am sure you will buy something nice and she will like it.
Nice Christams to you.
jana xoxo
roxstar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you have a great Christmas too!
Don't forget to rest a little!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:
And you have a great Christmas too!
Don't forget to rest a little!

That is my plan lol.

jana
wasfloor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello to all. This is my first time here. I have been a long time fan of you, Jana. Being that I am in the massage therapy business, I cant help but notice how perfect your body is. Everything is perfectaly perportioned. You were saying somewhere that you love to get massages. Are you looking for a massage therapist? I am very aware of the human body and know how it works, quite well I might add.

On a personal note, in my opinion there is no one more perfect in any way. You have the personality that every guy would love to have in a woman, and I believe you have the morals that most men could only dream that their partner could have. Your looks are captivating, and your eyes are spell bounding.

In all, you are in my eyes, and in your own I hope, Beautiful beyond description, inside and out.

Seriously, let me know if you need a Massage Therapist.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6