FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Spring Break

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Spring Break Reply with quote

For those still in High School and College, this thread is for you.

First off, the holiday will be starting soon, some sooner or later than others depending on where you live. For me, I get the week after next's off and so far, I look very much forward to this long holiday from school. Between all the tests and the projects we've been going through, its a pretty big deal for students. Work is still an issue, but its a bit less work to worry about.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have finals the week after next, and then obviously I have break. It's going to be amazing having a week where I don't have to do any kind of work and can just relax. (as a slight insight to my plans I'm going to be biking from San Francisco to Los Angeles on the Coast Highway, which is going to be rather nerve racking.) Regardless, it's going to fun!!
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I wish I had plans, but lately with the financial crisis I've been going through, I won't be able to do much. The damn VA keeps stiffing me on my check and it helps me pay the bills. I just got a car and because of my grades, I get paid roughly a third less than I normally do. Its been over two months and I still have no check.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1