FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Mackwell Masters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mackwell

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:17 am    Post subject: Mackwell Masters Reply with quote

official join date: 30 oct 2009

6 month mark: 30 apr 2010

name: Mackwell Masters

eye color: ocean blue

height: 6'3

weight: 188 lbs

orientation: straight

species: sand lizard

profession: arms runner

area of origin: Israel

skills: running, sitar, parkour (free running), Krav Maga, cooking, craft

languages: English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Indian, Japanese, and Russian

side arms: twin blades (sandstorm and tempest), and a .44 magnum.

personality: Mackwell prides himself on being the fastest thing alive. very loud and obnoxious, but very friendly. he is always seen with some for of snack food no matter where he is. he has yet to be beaten in a race, but is still looking for a decent challenge. loves to help anyone with any problem at all, but if it's a dangerous problem, then the right coin will have to be present first. occasionally he will be somber in memory of his sister.

hobbies: eating, cooking, reading, music, running (go figure), board games, and shooting.

bio: Mackwell was born in Tel Aviv, Israel. his family was a middle class family that had moved there a few years before Mackwells birth. his older sister, Selina, had drug him around everywhere she went. eventually the two became in seperable. one day during a show of power between Israel and Lebanon, Mackwell was lost in the heat of the battle. dazed and confused about the whole experience, he found himself in a camp of what appeared to be mercenaries. the mercenary group leader was an Israeli legend who had fought in countless fights. his name is Ahmed Al Safir, also known as the Tempest. Safir found himself drawn to Mackwell. almost as if he had found the one chance to pass on his legacy. Mackwell was 8 years old when he found himself in the mercenary camp. Safir took Mackwell in and trained him in combat and survival skills. every day, the training was harder than yesterdays training. at the age of 15, Mackwell was already running mercenary missions, and excelling some of the finest mercs around. at the age of 18, he was given his twin blades. one was named sandstorm, dedicated to the swiftness of Mackwells skill. the other was named tempest, the blade of his master. the tempest had been passed down for centuries. whoever wielded this blade wielded centuries of power. at the age of 19, Mackwell set off to find out what happended to his family. upon returning home, he had found that the only remaining family member was his mother. she had told him what happened to his father and sister. filled with rage abut what had happened, he set out again to find the one who started it all. traveling to Lebanon only to find that the person responsible had been assassinated 3 years ago. with a heavy heart that he could not avenge his sisters death, he was still happy that she could finally rest in peace. at the age of 21, Mackwell had found himself "running" arms all over Europe. to this day he still remembers everything, but his master had told him "Mackwell. the past is always going to be full of good memories. but the past also bears pain and anger. never dwell in the past lest you be full of pain and anger". to this day Mackwell holds dearly onto the memory of his sister and master, but he is always standing strong and proud. never bending, never breaking, always fighting for his future.

philosophy: "live each day as if it were your last. cause one day you'll be right"

sexual experience: none
Embarassed

looks: http://hyunwook.deviantart.com/art/lizard-man-100157263

essentially this is what i was thinking he would look like. but kinda with the smug sonic the hedgehog look.

well this is my first fursona. i used the layout that rune174 has (all praise to) and i hope that you enjoy looking at this.

i have a time machine in my apartment. it's essentially a cardboard box and on the side i wrote "time machine" in sharpie.
mackwell

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess i wonder how he would play in bonbon. hmm?

i have a time machine in my apartment. it's essentially a cardboard box and on the side i wrote "time machine" in sharpie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1