FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Runai Kaltsere

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Runai Kaltsere Reply with quote

Official Join Date: May 28, 2009 (May 29 for the boards)

6 Month Date: November 28, 2009

Name: Runai Kaltsere (Roo-nye, Kal-sair)

Eye Color: Violet

Height: 5'9

Weight: 159lbs

Orientation: Straight

Species: Spring Green Fox

Profession: Post Master/Linguist

Area of Origin: Iceland

Skills: Telegraph operating, marksmanship, master ocarina player, Knowledge of Nordic Languages to create his own written codes, and knows 10 different languages.

Languages Spoken: English, Japanese, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Navajo, Russian, and Latin.

Weapon: A custom rifle built to match his outfit, mostly for show, but is still considered deadly when used in defensive situations.

Accessories: A small Armanen pendant that always stays around his neck.

Personality: Runai is a calm, caring individual whose eagerness to do everything to the best of his ability often averts his attention from many of the different 'activities' that transpire around the town. Slow to judge and forgives easily, he tries to permeate a tranquil aura about himself. His only drawback is when somebody around town who is a resident becomes threatened, he changes from one who is quiet, to one who is quiet and deadly, shown by the forceful way he moves as opposed to his gliding movements. He is very intelligent, a skill necessary for his job when needing to translate letters or being able to correctly deliver letters that come in various languages.

Hobbies: Studying foreign languages, symbology, practicing with his 12 Hole Tenor Ocarina.

Status: Silver Jack (Status allowing him to cross beyond the town's borders)

Biography: Runai Kaltsere was born and raised in the town of Liadja (Name subject to change to Miss Vanessa’s tastes), the town adjacent to Bon Bon's location, living as the son of the local innkeepers. Throughout most of his younger years, he frequented the large hill connecting the two areas between the mountains leading to what his parents call 'the town of unsavory characters'. It was only natural that his childish rebellion eventually pushed him beyond it from his home, and into the role as the mailman of Bon Bon. Two years later, upon his 18th birthday and deemed an adult, he opened Bon Bon's first official post office, 'The Brass Handle'. Since then, he usually wears a blank expression behind his scarf-like mask as a way to keep from blushing. (Name subject to change, also to miss Vanessa’s tastes).

Quote: "A letter is more than simply words on a paper, it is the very emotion expressed to the reader who could not be there with them.”

Sexual Experience: Very limited.

Image:

http://g0th3g1gg13s.deviantart.com/art/gauche-93288033

It would ultimately look like this character, except the outfit would be green with black trimming rather than blue with silver trimming, and with a fursonalized look with his ears hanging low pointing out from the sides, and his face hidden, giving off a more professional look, but outside work, he removes his hat to reveal more of his face. He keeps his fur from showing to divert anyone from being too interested in him. Instead of having the bee embroidered on the hat, it would be replaced with a door knocker (Or anything that is named after the post office given if miss Vanessa changes its name)
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a suggestion but you may want to narrow the usage of Chinese into any of the following:Mandarin,Cantonese,Hakka,Yue,Wu,Gan,Xiang,or Min.

– Bruce Lee
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just putting in the basic info. Since Runai is an intellect in terms of language, I felt that just Chinese listed would give people the idea that he knew the different dialects.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rune. i used your layout for my fursona just so you know.

i have a time machine in my apartment. it's essentially a cardboard box and on the side i wrote "time machine" in sharpie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1