FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Jade Tigress(Linyue)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linyue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: The Jade Tigress(Linyue) Reply with quote

Name: Linyue Huolong(name means beautiful jade moon and fire dragon)

Nicknames: Lin, Little Lin, Little Moon

Birth Date: September 23rd, 1867

Species: Maltese/Bengal tiger mix

Sexuality: Straight

Place of birth: China

Physical Appearances:

How old they appear: 22

Eye Color: Blue green, an even mix of the two

Hair color, length and style: Deep purple, down to mid back. Often worn with a small bun in the back and the rest loose or fully loose or fully in a bun.

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 135

Measurements: 24(waist) x 30(hips) x 40(bust)

Type of body (build): Lilthe like a dancer's, though holds a bit of toneness to it from her days of tai chi.

Fur color: Amethyst purple. Yes, strange. Orange and blue make purple? Mother Nature has a fun sense of humor sometimes. Her stripes are the normal color though and her under belle from her bottom jaw down her chest to the curve of her loins is the typical white.

Distinguishing features(scars, markings, etc): Upon her forehead where the black markings are, they resemble the Chinese symbol for 'moon'.

Predominant feature: Her eyes and fur

Is she healthy?: Yes

Items in wagon: A small trunk with some of her kimonos, her caligraphy kit, some paints and brushes, two dragon statues that are eighteen inches long and about twelve inches high, a geisha doll that her mother had given her when she was little, her flute, three laquer wood figures of a dragon, a tiger, and a rabbit, and four fish bowls, each one containing a koi fish(the bowls are packed carefully and with a lid on top, of course with holes in them) plus plenty of food for her and the fish.

Theme song: Honor Us All(Mulan soundtrack), Reflection(Mulan soundtrack), Blossoms(Mulan soundtrack), Lesson Number One(Mulan 2 soundtrack), Here Beside Me(instrumental, Mulan 2 soundtrack), Like Other Girls(Mulan 2 soundtrack), and pretty much any song from Kung Fu Panda(Yes, including Kung Fu Fighting).

Family:

Mother: Meixiu(deceased, name means beautiful grace), Yuanjun(stepmother, name means goddess or princess)

Father: Bohai(father, name means elder brother sea)

Siblings: Lei(half-brother, name means thunder)

Lover: None

Children: None

Extended family: Yasou and Chyou, grandparents on father's side. Raiden and Meilin, grandparents on mother's side.

Close why/why not: She wasn't very close to her grandparents on her father's side as her grandmother passed away when she was a year old and her grandfather passed away when she was three. Her grandparents on her mother's side though, she was close to them as they visited when they could and always brought something new for her and her parents. They stopped though when Lin's mother passed away(see bio).

Favorites:

Weapon(s) of choice and why: Her claws or her shukusen.

Favorite Music: Anything she makes up on her flute or anything she has learned

Favorite Books: fairy tales

Favorite Foods: won ton soup, dumplings, sweet and sour pork/chicken/shrimp, pork lo mein, stir fry, and much more

Favorite Drinks: Tea, tea, and more tea

Favorite Color(s): red, pink, blue, purple, orange, yellow, some greens.

Favorite Flower(s): Roses, sakura, peach blossoms, plum blossoms.

Favorite Animals: horses, squirrels, deer, chipmunks, cats, hawks, owls.

Favorite Clothing: Her kimonos. She has six kimonos with her(will have pictures). Though she does have

Favorite Jewelry: Her jade pendant. A red silk cord is around her neck, the charm is made of green jade and has a moon and a dragon carved into it on one side and a rabbit and moon on the other. Her mother's parents gave it to her when she was five.

Mode of transport: walking or running

Hobbies: reading, drawing, cooking, sewing, playing her flute, dancing, singing, writing, and painting.
Personality:

Are they a daredevil or cautious?: Cautious more so.

Drinks: Milk and tea

How much: as much as she can get

Fears: Spiders and snakes

Likes: reading, drawing or painting, cooking, sewing, playing her flute, dancing, singing, writing, tai chi, her four pet koi, cuddling, listening to the sound of rain during a gentle storm,

Dislikes: Being blamed for something she didn't do, males that want her for nothing more than sex and her looks.
Attitude:

Most at ease when: Reading a book, drawing or painting, playing her flute, tai chi, cooking, dancing.

Most ill at ease when: When she's being blamed for something she didn't do.
Talents, Abilities, Weaknesses, Extra Quirks:

Talents: See above

Weaknesses: See above

Extra: Is a sucker for sweets and back rubs.

Bio:
Born in a simple, but lovely village in China, Linyue was born to Bohai and Meixiu. Bohai, a maltese tiger, was the son of a baron, and Meixiu, a lovely bengal tiger, was the daughter of jewelry smith. The had met during the spring festival when they were both nineteen. Some say that love at first sight is nothing but a myth, but for these two, they knew it. Bo's father thought it a little strange that he would pick such a girl for his own, but he had nothing against it as he saw they were in love. Mei's parents also saw this and had nothing against their love. They were together for two years before they were finally married, Mei moving into the home that Bo lived in with his father and the servants that they had. She almost felt a little lost in it all, but after a few days, she settled in and felt at home there. They were happy together, but decided to wait to start a family since they were still a little young, but that didn't stop them from having their nights of pleasure of course. After four years of marriage, they decided they wanted to start a family. In Bo's family, the majority of cubs born had always been boys and had only been just one male at a time, to which the family home went to him when he was old enough or if the current. Any girls that were born into the family were treated equally, but of course, married off to other families. When Mei found she was with child, she and Bo were happy, as were their parents. It was the night of the mid autumn festival and the only ones absent from the festivities were Bo, Mei, and their parents. With the help of some of the servants in the home, Mei delivered the little cub and the cub was quickly cleaned and wrapped in a clean blanket. When the cub was handed back to Mei, they were told it was a little girl. Bo was a little disappointed, but the others were happy to see the little girl. The name Linyue was decided upon because her fur color was a pale purple and reminded Mei of lavendar jade, but also the marking upon her forehead looked like the symbol for moon. Of course after a month, Lin's fur darkened to a rich amethyst purple.

Through her life, Lin was treated well by her parents and grandparents, but sadly her grandparents on her father's side passed away before she could really get to know them. The title of baron or nan, went to Bo as was tradition in the family. Mei's parents made pendant for little Lin's fifth birthday. It was made of green jade and had a dragon and a moon carved on one side and a rabbit and moon carved on the other. The dragon and moon was to represent the family, the rabbit and moon to represent her zodiac sign as well as the day she was born. Lin was taught how to read and write, as well as to play a flute, sew and cook. Painting and drawing she took to herself and created some wonderful sketches. When Lin was ten though, her mother passed away during a harsh winter. Her father was saddened by this, but she helped him to get through it. It was two years later that he remarried. Yuanjun was a lovely white tigress, but Lin was not comfortable around her that much, the tigress seemed spoiled. She was right in her feeling for it was a week after her father and Yuan were married that she was ignored. She kept to herself, keeping out of her father's way. She helped the servants though so she had something to do and also took up tai chi. One of the servants taught her how to use a shukusen or a lady's fan. It's silk on steel ribs that are often engraved or pierced with a design. the outter ends of the ribs are very sharp, acting as a thrusting weapon when the fan is closed and as a slashing weapon when it is opened. She became very fond of the fan she had and also used it well, but she only used it when she wanted to practice with it.

When Lin was fourteen, she became a half-sister as Yuan and Bo had a cub of their own and it was a male, which they named Lei. He looked like their father, his fur a deep blue, his eyes golden. It was then that Lin became even more ignored as he poured all his attention to his son to teach him. Yuan also ignored Lin when she could or she'd treat her like a servant. Lin was quiet about it, but knew that she'd be free of it one day. The years passed and Lin remained as she had been, quiet and reserved, but continued with what she had been doing before. Lei grew up a spoiled boy and there were often times when Lin wanted nothing more to do than just punch the little brat of a half-brother, but she didn't. Instead she'd take it out on something else, paint, or take a nice hike to a glade she had found when she was eleven. When she was of the age to see the matchmaker, she was dressed and with four other girls, she made her way to where the matchmaker's place was. She didn't pass the first time, the matchmaker thinking her too tall(after all she was taller than the other girls). Her father felt ashamed of her and said nothing to her for near a year. The next year she went again and this time, she passed. Even though she was eledgible for marriage, she didn't seek anyone out and her father didn't seek anyone out for her either. She had some male friends in the village, but that's all they were to her, friends.

When she was twenty six, she was in the market when she heard someone speaking of Bon Bon, how it was a place where anyone could make a new start. She followed the bear to a local restaurant and asked him about it. He told her what he knew and even where to find it. She thanked him and went home. She removed the simple kimono she was wearing and put on a pair of dark blue pants, a tunic which she ties around the waist and a pair of black shoes(think Disney Mulan when she was in training...like that). She packed a wagon with a trunk with six of her kimonos, her caligraphy kit, some paints and brushes, two dragon statues that are eighteen inches long and about twelve inches high, a geisha doll that her mother had given her when she was little, her flute, three laquer wood figures of a dragon, a tiger, and a rabbit, and the four fish bowls with a koi fish in each. She was going to leave and start a new life, one where she wouldn't be ignored and where she could possibly find love. Her father, stepmother, and half-brother were not around, but she left a note for them, saying she had left, that she was tired of being ignored and that she took her things with her. She said good bye to the servants and with the wagon, she left. The wagon wasn't huge, so it was easy to pull behind her or to push. She had enough money to get her through to her destination and if she ever needed more, she could always do some drawings or paintings and sell them.

For two years she traveled, seeing the world along her way to Bon Bon. She wondered what she could do there, but then she figured she could open up a restaurant and prepare chinese food. She knew how to cook afterall and she thought that perhaps a little variety in cuisine there would be interesting.

About her sign:
Chinese Year of the Rabbit (Mao) 1927 1939 1951 1963 1975 1987 1999
People born in the Chinese New Year zodiac of the Rabbit are articulate, talented, and ambitious. Chinese zodiac rabbits are affectionate, co-operative and pleasant, with lots of friends. But they can get too sentimental and seem superficial. They are virtuous, reserved, and have excellent taste. This Chinese New Year zodiac sign are admired, trusted, and are often financially lucky. They are clever at business and being conscientious, never back out of a contract.
They would make good gamblers for they have the uncanny gift of choosing the right thing. Rabbit people seldom lose their temper.

Chinese zodiac rabbit are most compatible with those born in the years of the Sheep, Pig, and Dog.

Refs(I'd like to thank Aria for getting these for me. The tiger skin, claws, ears and tail by: WingedZephyr. The hair by: RockBunny. Pendant by: Synex. The kimonos are credited to their makers on IMVU and are listed beside each picture.):
>Ref 1< Kimono by Silkspinner
>Ref 2< Kimono by Silkspinner
>Ref 3< Kimono by Silkspinner
>Ref 4< Purple kimono by: SylentWhyspers
>Ref 5< Kimono by Silkspinner
>Ref 6< Butterfly kimono by: Luvtuya
>Ref 7< <--This is her traveling attire, although it is green in the picture, her attire is actually dark blue pants, the 'tunic' the same color, the tie is a lighter blue, but the socks and shoes are the same color. Mulan costume by BardicLasher. Hat by Krissyangl2.

Last edited by Linyue on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:39 am; edited 3 times in total
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice fursona and very detailed to (5 stars)
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Very Snazztastic
(Still reading it lol)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. Aria and I had quite the headache in deciding what date would be best for her since we couldn't quite figure it, but seeing as how September is the 8th month according to the Chinese calendar(hope I'm right), and it's said that the Autumn festival is held on the 15th day of the 8th month...we did our best with that. Her zodiac sign was easy to figure.
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well as far as I know it works. in real life I think my zodiac as the ram or something I can't recall.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with Adept, very detailed, very good.
Linyue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't remember what mine is. I'd have to look it up again.

Thank you Bio
BioRust

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your very welcome. I think mine is Taurus.
Linyue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a Gemini myself and as far as my chinese zodiac, I'm a Fire Tiger.
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ironically Hilarious! as for star sign I'm Aries

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful dress references and wonderfully detailed characteristics ^_^

You and Aria have some of the most detailed Fursonas on this site. It is a plesure to have you join our humble forum ^_^

Do you have any plans for future updates on your bio?
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH my Gawd to bad she strait ^_^ Twisted Evil

very beautiful and purple *squeezes tightly like a plushie* my favie color

(im a taurus and a fire tiger))

CafePress
FurAffinity
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a nice character. I hope she will be able to open her chinese restaurant. Afterall, it's harder that it look like to start a business from nothing. However, she will have no trouble to find a living. She managed to survive two years by herself. She will find a way to accumulate the money needed to start and rent a business to open it.

Il va juste lui falloir un peu de patience.

S.P.P.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*starts reading*

ughhhh *goes crosd eyes*

wow i've been here 5 months and havent even finished my details yet but very nice furson.

(im a leo and fire dragon).

oh and not trying to be rude so im sorry but september is the 9th month august is the 8th.

so if i got this correct your furson's was born in the same month as this festival so the proper date of her birth should be the 23rd of august 1867. and if im wrong im really sorry and i sound like a idoit.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragon she posted it a little further up in a responce that the Autumn Festival takes place on the 15th day of the 8th month. Chinese New Year is not the same as our New Year. Like this year, it's on February 14th(don't believe me, check your calendars), which makes September the 8th month on the Chinese calendar.

I'm a Gemini as well....though I'm a friggin' water pig XP(not saying there's anything wrong with pigs....)

Last edited by Arianoelle_Yenearsira on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was gonna say shes going by the chinese calandar but aria got to it before me

CafePress
FurAffinity
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As best she can actually from what Lin told me. She's not going to do too much with it as it is kinda confusing. Trust me we both looked at it and I can't quite follow it too well.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-whistles-
Yep, you're a friend of Aria's alright. That highly detailed bio is proof.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings to you, friend of Aria. I hope you have a good time here.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok i finally had the time to read her entire bio not just her discription and i dont want to be rude but Lei the brother isnt a 'Step' brother he is a 'Half' brother because they share a father sorry im a stickler for family ties like that i have three future step sons and only two of them are half brothers to my daughter

CafePress
FurAffinity
Linyue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for the kind words.

dragon: Aria and Hoshi are correct with what they said. Going by the Chinese calendar....partially. As Aria said, we looked at it and our brains just about exploded XD So I won't be doing too much with it, but when I know a festival is coming around on our calendar, I might do a little something.

Hoshi: glad you like her and yes, she's a straight girl, but she doesn't mind hugs at all from anyone, male or female.

Silv: Thanks, Aria helped me get her stats in order. Her bio is what I had to work on.

(fixed the brother thing XD)
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very good, fursona, I'm impressed!

I know I'm late, but...

Embarassed

I've been kinda busy...
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."

Last edited by Chaosengine on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosengine wrote:
Avery good, fursona, I'm impressed!

I know I'm late, but...

Embarassed

I've been kinda busy...
why i do declare Twisted Evil

CafePress
FurAffinity
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoshiginiro wrote:
Chaosengine wrote:
Avery good, fursona, I'm impressed!

I know I'm late, but...

Embarassed

I've been kinda busy...
why i do declare Twisted Evil

Embarassed Embarassed

heh
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Linyue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blink
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linyue wrote:
blink
try and find some of the rp i do lin and you will see *huggles* i do love purple ...you might become my new best friend

CafePress
FurAffinity
Linyue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I have already seen one of the rp's that you have started. -purrs- I love purple as well. If I could become a furry I would want to look exactly like my girl.
Linyue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted a new picture =^-^=
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool stuff, what you make that with?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pictures that were done as Refs, were done by Aria. She has IMVU, which is a 3-D chat thing she was telling me about. From what she told me she can only use it on her mom's laptop when she's not around since it runs better on the laptop than her PC. She said she simply went into the catalog on the site and typed in whatever she was looking for and it would come up with a bunch of products to do with that word. It has a thing that says 'try' and if clicked it brings up a 'dressing room' so you can see it on your person. She took a screenshot, then pasted it into her paint, then cropped it.

Now, for the one in my signature, I did that. The background is a screenshot from the movie Mulan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2