FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Cainara

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pride

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:49 am    Post subject: Cainara Reply with quote

Okay, this is my last one, and If I were to say it, my favorite.

Name: Cainara

Birthplace: Moscow Russia.

Raised: Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela

Species: Snow Leopard

Profession: Business Owner
Part time Comedian

History: He was born to a Jewish family in Moscow, Russia during the end of Alexander II reign, and the rise of his son Alexander III. In which his people who were not so welcomed, became much less welcome. That itself was the final trigger, which caused them to leave, a long trip towards South America. A little peaceful country bordering the Amazons, although foreign and humid, he adores it there. It was heaven, almost all the kids were intrigued by his rare looks which made him stand out in school. His parents were liberal enough to allow him to choose whether to continue with his religious culture, or to choose another. He did, and he choose nothing, at his age, he only cared about one thing, Soccer, and females.

Clothing: Dark clothing, even though he is a Snow Leopard, he is very sensitive to the cold, as he wasn't raised by it. In Bon Bon he will be wearing a dark Fedora hat, and black leather gloves.

Looks: Dark hair, with white highlights, that comes down to a long ponytail. He didn't cut his hair for a long time, and allowed it to fall. When he comes to Bon Bon, he has it tied in a tail. He is also Bi eyed due to an accident involving a slingshot, and a rubber ball. His left eye is a Cornell red, his right is a Light Cyan.

Personality: It lingers to say that he changes Personality every so often, depending on his mood, and those around him, he can go from being calm and collected, to happy, and finally to become a total sadists. Trying to avoid this sudden changes, he avoids conflict with others the most.

Just finished this one, I think It works out better.

Last edited by Pride on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. I like how you've given him a very believable background history and occupation. Not sure what to think about the fact that he can be sadistic. I mean, it's a pretty negative trait, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I guess I just have a hard time picturing how and why he can be such a sadist.

Any specific things that bring out this side of him, and does he become violent or how does he act?

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Pride

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if I could put him in range, I would say he is a tyrannical sadist [According to Dr Theodore Millon ], as he exhibits Passive-agressive behavior such as Fear of Intimacy, and Procrastination. He is not a sadist in a sexual way, more like a mental way. -_- I guess when I said he was a total sadist, I really didn't meant it...sorry.

Also the irony is, I want to create a story where he is in Bon Bon, and he has to deal with his behavior, and ultimately cure it, or change it for the better. His fear of Intimacy will definitely get challenge in a place like Bon Bon. He is not really into causing pain to other people, but sometimes he cannot help himself.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is he the kind who has some anger management issues, where he'll end up saying or doing things he'll later regret?

Makes him seem less evil to me Smile

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Pride

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
So is he the kind who has some anger management issues, where he'll end up saying or doing things he'll later regret?

Makes him seem less evil to me Smile

That's exactly right, he has anger issues.

Also, this last pic finalizes it...I had no idea coloring was so darn hard. No wonder some of my work looked so darn flat.

If I am to ever get a custom avatar, I will use that as a reference pick :3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1