FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
the first headache

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mackwell

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: the first headache Reply with quote

One day God and Adam were walking the garden. God told Adam that it was time to populate the Earth. "Adam, you can start by kissing Eve." Adam looks puzzled at God, "Lord, what is a kiss?". God explained, and then Adam took Eve behind the bush and kissed her. A little while later, Adam returned with a big smile and said, "Lord! That was great! What's next?" "Adam, I now want you to caress Eve." Puzzled again he asks, "Lord, what is caress?" God explained, and then Adam took Eve behind the bush and caressed her. A little while later, Adam returned with a big smile and said, "Lord that was even better than a kiss! What's next?" "Here is what gets the deed done. I now want you to make love to Eve." Puzzled yet again, "Lord, what is make love?" asked Adam. God explained, and then Adam took Eve behind the bush. A few seconds later, Adam returned and asked, "Lord, what is a headache?"

i have a time machine in my apartment. it's essentially a cardboard box and on the side i wrote "time machine" in sharpie.
Vanja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh heh! Laughing
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was pretty good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1