FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
odd answers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mackwell

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: odd answers Reply with quote

so i was having a talk with a few of my friends. and a few topics came up in this discussion. some weird questions. the first one was "if you made a clone of yourself and had sex with it, would that be masturbation or [word censored]?" so we debated for about 7 minutes and 18 seconds. and if you live in the united states then most likely you know what K.G.B. is. its a place where you text them a question, and they answer your question in like a minute. they answered back saying, an i quote, "if you had sex with your own clone it wouldnt be masturbation because your not getting yourself off. and it wouldnt be [word censored] because it does not have the same parents as you, so it would be homosexuality." wel you can guess we made fun of chris for a good hour about that. the next question was "if a turtle lost it's shell, would it be homeless or naked?" and of course we texted kgb again and got the answer. again this is exactly what they said. " if a turtle lost it's shell it would not only be homelss and naked, but it would also be dead. however the turtle would more than likely be arrested for indecent exposure before it died." poor little turtle.

if you have a question to ask them just text your question to 542542. (kgbkgb). some of the answers you'll get will really make you laugh. not all of them, but some of them.

i have a time machine in my apartment. it's essentially a cardboard box and on the side i wrote "time machine" in sharpie.
BioRust

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I texted them what would happen if an unstoppable force met an immovable object, I can't recall back that far but all I know is that they gave me some bullshit answer.
mackwell

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats whats funny about kgb. they will give you an answer that you will be thinking about and say to yourself "what the fuck are they smoking?"

i have a time machine in my apartment. it's essentially a cardboard box and on the side i wrote "time machine" in sharpie.
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont do texting, so can some one ask them," How much wood can a wood chuck chuck if a woddchuck could chuck wood?" or better yet, "Why is a raven, like a wrighting desk?"
mackwell

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i did ask them that once and the answer they gave me was "a woodchuck would chuck as much as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood" lol.

BioRust

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet another answer that makes absolutly no sense.
mackwell

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you ask them a nonsense question, you get a nonsense answer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1