FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Celebrating with your friends ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
green_fox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Celebrating with your friends ... Reply with quote

... can be sooo much fun Very Happy I turned 30 today and my friends planned a surprise party for me. After work I got "arrested" in front of our store (one of my friends worked for the NYPD once and now owns two Crown Victoria Interceptor, he and another friend drove up to the front door with running lightbars, our customers stared at them ... it was priceless XD, especially when they put me in the backseat), and then I had to sweep the stairs of our town hall with a broom that had several joints so I could hardly get anything of the stuff from the stairs. After that we met at our favourite McDonalds and spent the rest of the evening there. I have to say: This was the best birthday I've ever had, we talked about "old times" (I just realised that I graduated 10 years ago Shocked ) and it was really nice having them all together for one evening (as we are all working now our shifts often prevent us to meet during the week)

When was the last time you had that much fun with your friends?
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few weeks ago my friend and his son came over and we played games most of the night. He brought Modern War 2. Fun game, liked doing the sniping mission.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1