FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Making A Scene
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron could feel her inner walls tighten. He started to thrust faster continuing to play with her breasts, his tongue hanging out of the side as he panted and growled. His mind was completely lost. He didn't care if others were watching. All he wanted to do was please her.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ecstasy began to creep over the feline. As she continued to grind against the wolf's body, his cock pushing deep inside her, her grip on his chest tightened, her claws emerging and pressing against his skin. Her mind was flooded with a numbing sensation as her climax neared rapidly. As Aaron continued to tease her nipples, Drusilla soon found herself dangling over the edge of an orgasm.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron could feel her claws starting to dig into him, but instead of pain all he felt was great pleasure. He was getting close but was determined to hold it in till she came.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drusilla could feel the tension mounting in Aaron's body, he wanted to come again. The feline picked up her pace, flexing the muscle between her legs to massage the wolf's erection. She moaned as her head rolled around on her shoulders. A small distance away, she could feel eyes on their actions, she didn't care. Like a snake moving along the ground, Drusilla rippled her entire body, putting as much thrust behind her hip's movements as she could.

Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh: (A While ago) Woo, looks like that guys gonna get lucky tonight with that fine looking... Wait, Why is he taking off her...

Shocked

Josh: Oh My Dayum!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grllover23 wrote:
OOC: Loretta'd be up for some hardcore public sex with at least 1 other partner Wink Anyone interested?

-Yours Truly, Loretta xoxo

Dallas aggressively throws his arms around Loretta and quickly tips her, causing Loretta to arch her body backwards.

"You bet your stripes I'm interested"

Dallas gives Loretta a playful and horny growl

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Growling Aaron gritted striving to hold it but was unable to. With a final thrust he came, shooting a load after load into her.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Aaron came, so too did Drusilla. Still grinding against the wolf's body, the feline's body tensed and her claws dug into his chest.

"AaaaAAAHHHHH!!!" She screamed as the surge of pleasured coursed through her body.

grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta smiled at Dallas and kissed him. "Where zhall we go? Ze park iz occupied," she said, looking at the duo having sex nearby, "Would Main Ztreet be too publik vor you?"

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(aw, leaving the park? i was hoping for an orgy. oh well)

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grllover23 wrote:
Loretta smiled at Dallas and kissed him. "Where zhall we go? Ze park iz occupied," she said, looking at the duo having sex nearby, "Would Main Ztreet be too publik vor you?"

" I have no shame when I'm with you. Every person in town can watch us make love and I would not notice a single person because I would only be focused on you."

Dallas licks his lips and lean in close to Loretta's beautiful face

"You lead the way my pink temptress"

"Rrrraaaaawwwwwwwrrrrrr"Twisted Evil Dallas says with a playful tone (( -ROLFLMAO-Razz ))

((do you like this Dallas? or the gentle, romantic, and loving Dallas?))
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron panted and looked up at her and smiled. He gently moved her hands, grimacing a little from her claws, and embraced her, giving her a long passionate kiss.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That was quite enjoyable." Drusilla said as she stood up after they had embraced and kissed. Adjusting her dress, Dru looked down at Aaron with a smile.

Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron sits up and smiles back. "Yes it was."

With that Aaron stood up and started getting dressed. As he did he looked at the people around him and just smirked at their expressions, though many of them seemed disappointed that it was over.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drusilla glanced around as well.

"It seems we drew a crowd." She said slyly.

Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh: (In a quite rude tone) NO SHIT SHERLOCK

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I like them both Razz))

Loretta took Dallas's hand and led him out of the park, across the street, around the block, and out onto the busy main street. She walked out to the middle of the street and unclasped her dress, letting it fall from her body, then pulled down her panties and stockings and stepped out of her shoes.

Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grllover23 wrote:

Loretta took Dallas's hand and led him out of the park, across the street, around the block, and out onto the busy main street. She walked out to the middle of the street and unclasped her dress, letting it fall from her body, then pulled down her panties and stockings and stepped out of her shoes.

(drool)

grllover23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert and Victoria stepped out of their pastry shop and locked flipped the sign to closed. "How about right here?" Victoria asked, putting her hands on the door, "Take me here," She whispered, giving Robert a kiss.

"Okay hun," Robert said, unbuckling his pants while she lifted the back of her dress and lowered her panties to the ground. Robert took his firm cock and put it into her asshole and slowly slid it in. Victora gasped as she felt him enter, clutching the wood door in passion, then sighed when he was fully in.

With a grunt, Robert began to pull out before thrusting back in, repeating the motion over an dover, sucking on her neck as he assfucked her.

[moderator edit: I have modified the above text to remove certain words. Please DO NOT use them together in context. The subject matter is off limits.]
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grllover23 wrote:

Dallas rips his shirt in two and unbuckles his pants.

" I love it when people can't stop staring at us"

Dallas gets on his knees and before Loretta till he is at level with Loretta's flower. He leans in and begins to slowly lick the lips of her flower. He samples the flavor of Loretta's nectar as she stands over him. But Dallas isn't satisfied with just licking.

"I'm not going to be gentle this time"

Dallas shows off a menacing smile, allowing his teeth to sheen in the light of the sun. Dallas dives his nose between Loretta's hips and begins to mercilessly eat her out. His sharp teeth gently nibbled at her clit and his warm nose feverishly nuzzles at her pubic region.
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Would Robert and Victoria like to join Dallas and Loretta? ))

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
grllover23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta clutched his head with her hands and wailed, back arching in pleasure. "Oh Dallaz!" she yelled, opening her eyes to look around at the people on the streets, "Oh Dallaz yez!" His ravashing tongue, perfectly merciless now, and his teeth on her clit oh so gently yet oh so powerfully had her on the edge in no time.

((I'd rather someone join them Wink ))

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((You are so generous, someone better take the hint soon. Or I will be very disappointed ))

Dallas is relentless, his playful gnawing on Loretta's clit is only Dallas toying with Loretta.

" Lets see if I can get you to blush" Twisted Evil

Dallas lifts Loretta into the air and rests her hips on his broad muscular shoulders so everyone walking in the streets could view her exposed body. He nuzzle even deeper into Loretta's flower, his tongue explored deeper and deeper still as he viciously fed on her pussy.

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having finished with Aaron in the park, Drusilla wondered through the streets of BonBon until she heard the familiar sounds of people fucking. Her interest instantly piqued, the grey-black feline followed the noises until she found a pair of rabbits that looked strikingly similar openly showing their affection at on the doorstep of a bakery.

The sight was more than enough to arouse the feline and with a sly grin, she undid her dress and let it fall to the ground before walking away from it and straight up to the fucking rabbits.

"Mind if I join in?" She said, standing stark naked behind Robert, her hands on her hips.

grllover23

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Loretta))

Loretta mewled and howled as she was ruthlessly eaten out. Her breasts jiggled and bounced as she moved to maintain balance and writhed from the power of his tongue.

((Robert and Victoria))

Robert looked over his shoulder at the nude and attractive feline then whispered to Victora. She nodded then he grabbed her hips and spun around, leaning against the bakery door for balance he pulled her skirt down and helped her out of her shirt so that she was nude in front of him. He grabbed her legs and lifted, spreading her lips for Drusilla to enjoy while he continued to ram her tight ass.

Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kneeling before the rabbits, Drusilla eagerly plunged her maw into Victoria's pussy. She licked her folds and clit as well as pushing her tongue inside the body before her face.

grllover23

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ohhhhhh!" Victoria moaned as the feline's tongue delved into her. Her paws went down and gripped Drusilla's head, petting her ears and cheeks ferociously, gasping and egging on her licking.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((2 scenes at once! grllover23 you talented vixen, you have out done yourself yet again love ))

"I must not be satisfying her enough yet"
Dallas lowers Loretta back to her feet as he walks around to her backside. One of Dallas's paws reach around front to Loretta's breast and begins to gently massage her tender nipples, while his other paw makes its way to Loretta's flower and he quick inserts 2 finger inside to explore her every inch. Dallas's is rock solid , his manhood rubs up Loretta's cute tush, begging for permission to enter. Dallas playfully nibbles and kisses up and down the back of Loretta's neck.

"What would you have me do next , love?"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drusilla pushed a finger into Victoria's body to accompany her tongue. She pressed it against the rabbit's walls as she licked her. While her right hand was busy with the pussy of the rabbit, Dru shifted into a squatting position with her legs spread wide and her left hands rubbing her own pussy.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3