FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Criminal (Story)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:09 am    Post subject: Criminal (Story) Reply with quote

This is now A short Story in the works, All revolving around his time in San Antonio

Joshua was dug in deep, Aaron's boys had him pinned behind the Motel and he was running low. last clip, His Gat was his only way out.
Josh managed to hit two of them when they jumped him on his way out... No one likes the guy who wants out.
"Come and get me Motherfucka's!" Josh slammed out the back door and leaped behind a dumpster.
One Shot. Two Shots. Josh was in trouble.
A glimmer of hope, he saw his car, but beside it was 4 of Aaron's goons...And the rig's tank he stole, full of Gas.

Josh shot his last at the tanker, and pulled out his matches. "Smoking will kill you Josh" he recalled what his friend Paul said to him while he twisted around the Dumpster avoiding shots and then into the dumpster. with little time before the goons approached him, he pulled out his flask of booze, and grabbed an old rag. Lit it and let it fly, it hit the spilled Gas and set aflame to the tanker, trailing up the liquid and then BOOM

Josh was alive thanks to the sturdiness of the vile dumpster. as he climbed out he eyed his car, wrecked. He then set out to get a new car, seeing a passer-by get out or her's to see what the hell had happened, he sprinted towards and pointed his gun at her.
"Wait here, I'll bring you a better car" Josh was trying to avoid getting back into the life, but oh well.
"Help, he took my Car!"

30 Minutes later

Josh was walking on the side of the road. Middle of nowhere. he torched the car and was making his way through the back roads looking for a cosy shit hole to get some rest.
All of a sudden, a strange man walked up to him from behind.
"What the F-" Josh was now breathing through a cloth. Then he was asleep.

Next thing Josh woke up, what a better sight this time, a park. It looked very strange.
He checked his pockets, everything was still there, but his gun.
Josh looked around a bit, and witnessed some clowns in funny clothing, though he got some looks from what he was wearing too...

(I RP with him a couple of times so here's his Story of Bon Bon in A nutshell:

Timely Arrival
The Heist

Last edited by Maxwell The Tiger on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Heist (Bonus Endy Bit)
_________

Josh opened his eyes, he was no longer in the Bank... Was he dead? Because he was pretty sure this wasn't Hell, and they definitely wouldn't be letting him into Heaven.

"Well, that was entertaining." Someone was speaking, so Josh quickly looked around and examined the area he was in. an old Bus stop, he was sitting on a bench. Old buildings and a shitty road with potholes every metre... and Graffiti over the Walls: W.S. Blak Katz. Josh was Back in San Antonio! And that was a bit of a shock. "So are you going to ask?" Suddenly the voice seemed to come from right next to him, and sure enough when he turned around he was met with a demonic face, Red Furred And Dark Grey hair, and Horns. In a suit that seemed to be from 1895, which was weirding Josh out completely. "Who The Fuck Are You?" Josh Replied.

"Zeal. Now I hope you enjoyed your time in the Vic times, Because I certainly did. and that's good since I put you there." There was a slightly sneering Tone in his voice... and Josh was worried he had something worse to add. "You... The Guy who caught me that night I was walking right? next thing you put a rag in my face and I wake up in 1895...How? Why?! You Son of a Bitch!! I'm Gonna Fuck you Up!!!"

Josh Leaped from his seat but suddenly felt himself floating above Zeal's head. This couldn't be happening!

Zeal: Your dreaming, Kind of. It's my hobby. I like to mess around with people. I'm an Alp, So Don't ask, I put you to sleep and then woke you up inside your own dream after I set up some events to allow you to act inside of real time. I don't expect you to understand. Mainly since I hardly know how I do it either.

Josh: (Struggles) Wha - This - Screw You Man, So am I dead or what? they shot me!!

Zeal: Look I put you to sleep HERE, and woke you up in a different time, but it sort of... Duplicated you. Although you still retained a separate memory. So you'll be fine.

Josh: But why the hell can YOU do this?!

Zeal: Hey, Time is easy to manipulate when your an Alp, we feed off of dreams. You ever remember the hours you spend asleep? you forget dreams like that *Snaps fingers* It's simple. And I can do pretty much what I want. Manipulate you, and your surroundings while you sleep.

Josh: WHAT Do you WANT?

Zeal: I got what I wanted, and more. I was just killing time, fucking around with your life. Then I see the most Peculiar thing... of all the Places I put you in, I manage to set you down in Bon Bon. And coincidentally I find out That ol' Maxwell lives there now... And he has a Conviction he has not pad for... And I don't like people who can't sleep because something stains their conscience. Mainly Because I enjoy Delighting in everyone's Sleep to crate Nightmares to the Deserving. Such As you, although I experimented a bit.

Josh: ...Max? You leave him outta this!

Zeal: Oh, he is a different matter all together. Now You will wake up. And you will be in the old Brothel you were hoping to reach before I knocked you out. You can't follow me, Since I will be going back to the 19th Century again. You shall never see me again and You can never go back. Sweet Dreams.

Josh wakes up, in the old rooms of Katrina's Brothel. He was Back in the hood, his Gang would be after him, he would fix the problems he had... And forget other Problems.

(Finally Wrote in a bit for the Character Zeal, Thank Fuck)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Day 14 In San Antonio- *Nearing Midnight*

Josh Was laying on the ground, his hands were covered in his own blood, he had been beaten by some thugs sent By Aaron-The-Slice, and with little energy left to carry on his own existence what made it worse was The large Black Cat foe kicking Josh in the gut over and over again.

Aaron was watching from his car. as he Drove away the Large Cat turned his Back and pulled out a knife. "The Slice Says I gotta bleed you Josh. I know we got history but you d---" With the last of his strength Josh had risen and rammed a shard of a broken glass bottle laying beside him through the Cats Back, he shouted "I fucked your sister you fat shit" to the lifeless body. (As the lack of energy had forced him to let himself fall down as did the body) he shuffled up once again. Shoving the lifeless body aside, he stumbled through the Alleyway, Turning his head he spotted the other 2 goons smoking a blunt face to face, leaning on parallel walls. Josh knew if they decided to check how good the Fat cat had sliced Josh to death (seeing as he avoided that fate) they would quickly catch up wit him and gut him any ways.

Josh picked up a brick and still had the glass shard in his hand. he crept behind some boxes and struggled to muster the strength but aggressively hurled the brick at one of them and the shard at the other. They both fell to the ground and passed on at pretty much the same instant. Josh continued past the two and collapsed on the centrefold of the side walk...

-Day 15 In San Antonio-

He opened his eyes, Josh was in the back of a Van, with some bandages over his cuts and wounds. "Yo Josh! Where've you been?" a familiar voice to Josh. Amy Rodriguez. A 17 year old Black Cat (All of the S.A. BlaK Kat Gang are Just That) Whom Josh was good friends with, she and Paul were the only 2 not to turn on Josh when he announced he wanted out of the Game. And speak of the Devil, guess who was driving the Van.

Paul: Ey, He coming around Amy?

Amy: Yup! Josh, What the Hell happened?

Josh: Wha... Agh, Amy? Paul? How Did I end up in this van?

Amy: we heard you were back. And tailed Aaron cos he said he was going to find and gut you. Next thing your laying in the middle of the Sidewalk so we threw you in the back of the Van.

Paul: Hey, you Killed Joey, Fernando and Big Pete Josh! Didn't you Nail his sister? haha I hated that Prick but jeez

Josh: Ugh (Rubs head) You guys wont believe where I was the last while I've been gone...

(I think I'll keep a little part of Josh Alive with this Story. Wat do you all think of it?)
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Keep going with it, I think its good and can't wait to read more)
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul Quickly reacted, "Hold that thought Josh" the van suddenly swerves and throws Josh towards Amy, just avoiding a painful collision. "What the Hell are you doing Man?" Yelled Josh as he struggled into a kneeling position. "Shut it Josh, we've got company" Amy opened the back doors of the Van to reveal 2 cars, filled with Blak Kats. She handed Josh a Shotgun and took out a 9mm. Paul shouted back to them "Keep'em off my Back before the cops see this business"

"Oh Man, not this shit again"Josh said in a quiet voice. "Just Shoot" replied Amy.

Suddenly a Kat stuck his head out of his speeding cars window, and began shooting at the van. At this Amy was all over him, she wasn't that good shot but the speed of the suppressing fire was great and forced the Kat back into the car. But just at this instant the other car was approaching Josh's Side of the van, the right hand side. It began ramming the Van. "SHOOT JOSH, WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!" Shouted Paul as he struggled to keep the van on the road.

Josh was no longer hurting, they must have pumped him with painkillers. He Cocked the Shotgun and held on to the swinging door of the van, allowing himself to glide out and see the Ramming car. All the While Amy is having a hard time covering him as two more of the Kats in the car were joining in on shooting at them, she couldn't keep it up forever.

As the Car rammed into the van again Josh had a hell of a ride holding on, he shot at the Driver, and with one hand cocked the next shell, he shot at him again as the Kats in the back seat were getting ready to take him out. The Cars Driver was dead, his shoulder was mush and the top of his neck, and the Car Flipped on the road and hit a bus.

At this Josh swung the door a couple of times and leaped back into the van when he built enough momentum. Amy was holding the other door to protect herself from fire. "Give me that fuckin' piece" He shouted to her as he imitated her cover technique. She passed him the gun under the heavy fire.

Josh Quickly released the clip and shoved a new one in, snapping the top and readying it for action. he tapped his fingers on the door, then quickly rammed it open and shot 4 bullets, 2 hitting the passenger in the front, one hitting the driver in the arm and one missing. The car stopped and the Kats got out, watching The van get away from them.

Josh Fell backwards into the van and let out a sigh of relief.

Paul: (Regaining control as he speeds away) HAAHAH, Nice work back there!

Amy: (Slumping Beside Josh and twiddling her fingers on his chest) Nice work indeed, I've missed you action man

Josh: Shut up you Jail bait Biatch

Amy: (Pulls away in a huff) You Ass hole

He smirks at his reaction to her flirting.

Josh: Yo Paul, where to?

Paul: Were headed to E.S. Dawgs turf

Josh: What? Are you fuckin' high?!

Amy: They owe us a favour, so were cool.

Josh: (Takes a cigarette out of his pocket and lights it up to calm his nerves)

Paul: (Looks through mirror) What have I told you Josh? That'll kill ya.

Josh: Well too late.

Paul: What do you mean?

(I'll write more tomorrow)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh: I'll tell ya later, lets just get there.

-1 hour later-

Josh and Amy got out of the back of the Van. Paul parked it in a garage of a shit bag of a safe house in a Shithole of a neighbourhood in a Shithole of a City. "What a Shithole" said Josh.

Amy: So what are you goin ta do now anyways?

They walked up some steps to the front door.

Josh: 3 things on My to do list. Kill Aaron, Get Laid, and Go back in time.

Amy: Hah Very funny. You have more a chance of going back in time than the other 2.

Paul: (Catching up) Hey! You guys wont believe it, I just gotta call from a guy, and Steve is willing to sell us some guns!

Josh: When Opportunity comes A Knockin' eh?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-A week Later-

Paul was driving the van into a parking lot, there was a drug deal going down today. Between Aaron's Blak Kats and E.S. Dawgs. Paul Parks into a space and turns off the engine. He has no Idea how long he will have to wait. All he knows is the deal is Today... 15 minutes later and 2 cars pulled up. a while later a van. the vehicles flashed their lights and the passengers all proceeded out to meet each other.
4 Blak Kat members, followed by Aaron-The-Slice Clutching a Suitcase, exited the cars.
3 Dawgs got out of the van. holding nothing. Paul witnessed inconspicuously from his Van...

Aaron: Hey. You got the Stuff?

Dawg Member 1: Sure. You Got The Money?

Aaron: Yeah, In The Case. I brought 4 guys and you brought 3, that's the insurance.

Dawg Member 2: Then Leave the money on he floor and we will get the Coke from the Back of our van.

Aaron slowly lays the case down. he backs away slowly. a Dawg goes to the back of the van and takes his time.

Aaron: What the fuck is taking so Long?

suddenly The Dawg tosses an AK 47 to each of the other 2 Dawgs, and takes one himself. Just as the rest of Aaron's Kats go to draw their own guns Josh and Amy along with Paul arrive behind then with their own Arsenal.

Josh: Don't try it Kats! (Holding An M16 Grenadier)

Aaron: What the Shit?! You Little Worms!!

Dawg: You Guys are late Paul!

Paul: Well I wanted a Dramatic entrance. (Clutching a P90 with a Silencer)

Aaron: You Slimes, Whaddoya all want now? the money? The Coke?

Josh: Kill'em All but him.

Aaron: Now Waitta-

(Every Blak Kat member is killed on the spot)

Dawg Member 2: Were Outta here, Fun workin wit you guys

(They take the money and steal the cars and leave)

Josh: You guys go wait in the Van, I want a word with Aaron.

As Amy and Paul leave, Josh circles around Aaron.

Josh: You remember a while back... When me, you and some of us other guys were sittin' outside passing a blunt and I fell outta my chair? That was the last time we all laughed.

Aaron: Then you Fucked up you worm.

Josh: I wanted to buy a house, I wanted out Man!

Aaron: You Don't just leave the Game.

Josh: Well, Sometimes A guy wants to stop killing and gangbangin'. I had a fuckin Job interview and everything.

Aaron: You were never a Gangsta, always whining when we smoked some fool and shit like that

Josh: Fuck this, Man. Last words?

Aaron: Yeah, I alw-*Gunshot interrupts him*

Josh shoots Aaron point-blank through the neck, he bleeds out for a while then dies gargling on his own blood...

Josh: Sorry My Finger slipped, Oh well.

He takes a piece of paper out of his pocket and strokes off the words

1: Kill Aaron-The-Slice

Josh: Now to get laid.

-25 minutes later-

As Paul drives them through the City he asks "I don't think we got any heat Josh, where to? a Motel?"

With a Sly grin Josh replies "Katrina's Brothel, Man"

*Takes out list and strokes off:

2: Get Laid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-A week after New Years-

Josh walked down some stairs to the kitchen, he was clutching some rather old books he had borrowed from a Library. They were entitled such as "Ancient Beings" and "Folklore" etc... Paul was sitting down drinking some Coffee when Josh pulled up a chair and started reading through the books.

Paul: Your still at that? God, that dream thing fucked with your head man, are you sure you wren't just High?.

Josh: I wasn't high, I was in the past for days man. I fell asleep at about 2 am. When did you get in?

Paul: about 3am.

suddenly Amy walks past the open kitchen door wearing nothing but Paul's Slip Knot T-shirt

Amy: Hi boys (Walks on)

Josh: (Mixed face of bewilderment, arousal and fear of imprisonment) What the Fuck. Is she doing here?

Paul: (Evil Grin) It was her 18th last night hehe

Josh: Dude she's a Slut in Progress, what the hell were you thinking?! never mind. hey, hehey Paul lookathis! (Shoves book in front of Paul)

as Paul roles his eyes he examines the book, and as he does he suddenly takes it completely in his hands and studies it vigorously

Paul: You gonna try this?

Josh: hell yes, and check this out, I found it in a European History archiving website (Shoves a Page with all sorts of writings, and at the bottom "Artist rendering 1895 of DOA Criminal" and a striking picture of Josh) See? I knew I wasn't high!

Paul: Holy Zeus. That's... Wow... When will you try this thing in the book then?

Josh: Tonight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh was at an old Antiques shop. his attempts to Lure an Alp had proven "Retarded".
He left the shop a while later wearing a stupid hat and him and Paul were at home now, with the hat in the middle of the table in the kitchen.

Paul: What's it called?

Josh: A Tarnkappe, the shop keeper said it seemed older than most of his, and this one seemed to be custom Made but with no Brand.

Paul: So?

Josh: I think it belongs to an Alp.

Paul: Aaa That's the dumbest thing I ever heard man

Josh: Listen, The Shop keeper said he thought the hat was a Derby, When I told him it was a Tarnkappe he was like "A what? never heard of it" So then I ask him how he was sleeping at night, and he says "Not too good, nightmares you know"

Paul: Long Shot Josh.

Josh: The book says that this is called a Tarnkappe, and that they belong to Alps. ok? it also says An alp who has lost this hat will offer a great reward for its safe return...

Paul: And how does this puzzle fit together?

Josh: Tonight, We stay awake, we keep the hat, we set up the luring shit, and hopefully the owner Alp of this hat who was pestering the shop owner will come pester us. we give him the hat, he rewards us.

Paul: And I guess you're gonna ask him to go into your dreams and pull that "Subconscious bookmarked time line" bullshit right? the one chance to ask for something good.

Josh: Oh and, we should ask Amy to stay over here tonight, Alps prefer Female Victims hehe

Paul: And what do I tell her? Hi, Wanna help me and Josh catch a Demon Creature?

Josh: Your Fucking her aren't ya? So invite her over for a fuck or something Gawd

Paul: You Dick.

3am- Josh and Paul Are waiting for any disturbances in the house, when they hear some noises coming from the room Amy was sleeping in.
And sure enough, an Alp is standing over her and doing, what appeared to be, causing Amy to have a Nightmare.

her eyes were rolled and exposed the whites, and her mouth was gaping open, as if to scream in horror although there was not a sound, the Bony sharp clawed paws of the Nightmare Demon hovered above her forehead. His own eyes were closed but the fiery red burned through the eyelids. A face of pure ecstasy was staring at the horror it was creating inside the Poor girl.
Suddenly the mood created was butchered by Josh Screaming "RAAAAPE" at the top of his lungs.
The Alps fell off the bed onto the floor, less Evil than previously thought out to be. A more modern Take.

Alp: What the Shit?!!

Josh: (Swings a Baseball bat near The Alp) Don't Move, Boy you've got a weird fetish Mr Alp...

morning

Paul: So what do yo think Mr Alp?

Mr. Alp: I love it! after 100 years it still fits! these hats are hard to replace. oooh, I wish I could Die it Purple, or a lovely Fire Red to suit my eyes. Damien says he loves my red eyes *Sighs*

Paul: Suuure. (Gives a look of WTF to Josh)

Josh: And So... What Will you do for it back

Mr Alp: Oooh I didn't think you boys walked down the same path as me (Winks)

Amy is giving the Alp evil Glares, obviously upset

Mr Alp: Sorry sweetie, But we live off Nightmares, Although sometimes I get Naughty hehe I was enjoying the images in your head of this Guy here (Points to Paul)

Paul: Wait... Your ... Your Bent?

Mr Alp: Slow learner aren't you?

Josh: Alright everyone shut up. Mr Alp I need a Favour

Mr Alp: Call me Bernie, Sweetie

Josh: Whatever, You need to do some of that dream stuff to me.

Bernie: OOooh, I love experiments! You got a Fantasy you want to live? hehe

Josh: Nope. You guys can jump around time in dreams right?

Bernie: Sure, but most of us can only put your Conscious there

Josh: Some Dickfart Alp already put me in the Past, and I died there.

Bernie: O.O I bet it was that jerk Zeal, he's a meanie, but very powerful, which explains how he was able to put your whole self in the Past.

Josh: So why can't you put My Conscience into that body of mine there?

Bernie: aren't you forgetting about Decay? but I suppose I could fix up your wounds if I tried really hard, and if I put you there just as soon As you Died.

Josh: Then lets do it now.

Bernie: OOh Slow down beauty, we've only met! :3

Paul: Oh for Gawdsake

Amy: hehe, I'm starting to like this guy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I know it's retarded *Not retarded?* But I want Josh BACK GODDAMNIT!!)
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh dude I think this is a good story so don't worry about it.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxwell The Tiger wrote:
Bernie: OOh Slow down beauty, we've only met! :3 <----------

O.O ....... Do you see, what I see Max? ............... :3
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxwell The Tiger wrote:
Josh Makes sure They all head out the Doors and then he limps beside an unconscious Kyle and slumps down beside him. He takes a cigarette out of his pocket and lights it up.His Wounds were too fatal for a doctor to fix, and he would only lead the rest to be prosecuted.

Josh: (Looking at KO'd Kyle) Thanks alot for shooting me, Guess I've always known I would be shot to death, never thought I would Die before I was born though. But I guess that's the beauty of it. Died in 1895, born in 1985, 90 years.

As he lights up the cigarette he recalls what Paul, his old homie said to him. "Smoking'll Kill You, Josh"
Josh Puffs away at the Cigarette and looks down at his wounds, watching as the blood trinkles through his Jacket onto the floor. as he starts to fade away he thinks for a minute for his last words.

Josh: I, I can't think of anything good to say...

as he falls to his side the Cigarette falls and his head falls onto his arm over the ground... and as his breath Passes the smoke from his lungs fills the air. As if to signal his soul leaving his body... He was Dead.

Josh shot up, his head wasn't as sore as he remembered, he quickly turned his head, a Bank, Yes!!

Kyle was beside him, still tied up! Yes!

His wounds were gone, and the blood on the floor was gone.

Josh: (Stands up) Thank you Bernie, you big Faggot

he picks up the cigarette, takes a last puff and flicks it away then checks his pockets, all the stuff was there, and his pockets, his Deagle was there too. He proceeded through the Bank to find his Browning, all the Banks customers had fled, so he could walk out just like that.

Josh: Gotta Lay Low, as far as they're all concerned I'm still dead...

Last edited by Maxwell The Tiger on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_Wildlife wrote:
Maxwell The Tiger wrote:
Bernie: OOh Slow down beauty, we've only met! :3 <----------

O.O ....... Do you see, what I see Max? ............... :3

Just trying to Make the Gay Guy as Gay as Possible Smile

BTW, This Story is pretty much done, just in case you miss the bit above because of this post.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In This Story:
Maxwell The Tiger wrote:
Josh: hell yes, and check this out, I found it in a European History archiving website (Shoves a Page with all sorts of writings, and at the bottom "Artist rendering 1895 of DOA Criminal" and a striking picture of Josh) See? I knew I wasn't high!

And in The Ring:
The Adept wrote:
koga holds up a very detailed sketch that matches josh completly "have you ever seen this cat before" koga was waiting for a response he knew this cat was here before from other people seeing him walk in and out of this gym
I don't know if It was accidental but I love how it fits together Very Happy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(that was accidental i never even read this story before)
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Edit-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul: Wow, I can't believe we were just talking with Josh on the phone

Amy: I know, freaky

Bernie rushes in

"He's coming back!!"

Josh starts to open his eyes

Bernie: hello sleepy head!

Josh: Agh! get the Fuck! ..........Oh Shit I Fucking Died again.

Amy: You Dumb Shit

Bernie: You know this is why I don't do this sort of thing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1