FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Highlander Christmas Ball

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Highlander Christmas Ball Reply with quote

Deep in the Scottish Highlands, on a small island near the shore line of Loch fannich, accessable only by a small narrow stone bridge stands Cortachy Castle, the ancestral home of Clan Desson.
Consisting of a large square gate house and a tri-angliar curtain wall with two round towers and a large central keep in the middle of the courtyard, Cortachy Castle had defended the clan that had built it for nearly six hundred years.
But some thing was tell its current Laird it may not survive the up-coming festivites!

" Beibhinn! Our guests will be here soon is everything ready?"
Tearlach, a tall and hansome middle-aged dog fox stood in the great dressed in a dinner jacket, white shirt and bow tie. Below that he was wearing a kilt of the Desson clan and sporrian.
Beibhinn an albino vixen with two tails, entered the great Hall, her emerald green evening dress, flowing around her like the very waters of the Loch its self.
The dress was split high to the waist reveling the tops of her matching stockings and a tantalising glimpse of the suspender belt holding them up.
At her throat she wore a green silk choker.
Beibhinn made several small gestures with her hands.
" What 'party piece'?" Tearlach replied
Beibhinn made several more gestures with a look of digust on her beautiful face.
" Oh the one where I lift up my kilt and ask ' Who's sporrian am I?!'"
He chuckled. "Na promises, hen"
" But whish, Beibhinn. I think our guests are arriving!"......
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/

Last edited by Tearlach on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie Markham, pulls his cap down lower and growls against the biting Scottish wind. He is here to report on the story of the Christmas Ball at the ancestral Castle of the Clan Desson. He hates being cold and wet, he looks at the map and pulls out his compass.

"Bones! This place is the devil to find." He steps over a rise and blinks at the firm well made road up to the Castle gates and shakes his head, "The easy way and me never mix."

He looks at the castle and hopes for a warm fire, a dram of whisky and time to look presentable again.

He lifts the knocker up and lets it drop two times with a resounding thwunk, "Anyone in the house...er, castle."
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its early in the evening but already the sky is crimson with the setting sun. The sun sets early this time of year. Cold winter air passes over the island as waves of salty sea water mists the air with the changing tides and massive waves lick the sky as they break against the shore.

Doc Holiday, a tall muscular jaguar is "dressed to impress" wearing his finest cowboy boots, black & red silk vest with black pants, shirt, and tie; the dashing feline is making his way to up to the massive castle. He is struggling to up the front door carrying a rather large load of Christmas presents for several people he hoped would show, sugary delights and treats, and the finest champagnes , wines, and liquors that he could get his hands on.

Doc could hear someone knocking at the front door as he approached the house.

"Hello? is someone there? I would appreciate a little help with these gifts, if its not too much trouble."

He was starting to loose his grip on some of the items so he decided to set everything down. He straightens his spine by arching his back and several loud cracks echoed from his back. "damn these things are heavy"

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A strong hand grips the handle of one of the cases Doc had set down "Do you need a hand sir?" Shane asked. The artic wolf held in his left hand his cane and looked straight ahead, his eyes closed as usual. He wore a dark blue, formal suit with a light blue shirt beneath and a black tie tucked into his coat.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie turns around and shrugs, "Me for one but I have just arrived myself. Now Mister Wolf needs a hand and we need to gain entry to the castle before we are taken for some band of rogues."

He grabs some items and heads back to the door of the castle, "Ahoy! The castle a little help please. Guests are here and we wish to meet our host or hostess."

Goldie pauses, "Sorry, cold weather makes me forget my manners. Can we have entry please?"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane carried the case with ease and followed the scent of the person in front of him. He grinned a little at the remark that was made about the cold weather making him forget his manners.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thank you sir" Doc said to Shane . Doc sees that Shane is wielding a cane. "are you sure? I appreciate the offer but I would be ashamed of my self to burden you with these frivolous things"

Doc notices Goldie turn to help as well "Thank you very much for helping as well sir"

Doc picks up the rest of the boxes and sets them on his massive shoulders

"Once we get inside I'll take everything off you hands, and I'll put everything away."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Your concern is appreciated but I am quite alright." Shane said with a smile.

GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie adds his smile to thoe others and nods, "Handsome fellows like you are just my type. Let us gain entry and we shall dance the night away."

He blushes, "Sorry I tend to do that when cold too. Forget myself totally. Especially round handsome exotic cats, with the sweetest eyes."

The dog whimpers, "We had better get inside before I really put my tail in a sling."

He knocks again on the door to the castle.
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tearlach walked to the main door singing 'I hear you knocking, but you can't come in' and wondering why he employed a butler and still had to answer the bloody door him-self.

As he approached the door, one on the maids he had hired for the weeks festivites came along the corridor from the kitchen area carring a tray of Champane glasses filled to the brim with said beverage.
Tearlach looked at her admiringly. She was a young Lapine doe, in her mid-twenties and dressed in a French maids uniform, with eye glasses perched on her short muzzle.
Tearlach remembered that the young doe was actually french, with a soft Parisen accent. He gestured to her to follow him and reaching the main door opened it to the first guests of the evening.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc hears the front door open and he quickly turns around to see his gracious host Tearlach and a stunning young doe wearing a French maids outfit standing in the door way. With great strength and balance Doc quickly rest his stack of boxes on his left shoulder so he could give Tearlach a proper greeting with a firm handshake with his right hand.

(I'm going to assume that all of the guests know your name since you invited us to your Christmas party)

"Tearlach, my old friend. It is a pleasure to see you again. Its been too long" ^_^

Doc turns to greet the doe

"Bonjour, madame" Doc politely kisses the doe's hand and gives a quick bow

Doc quickly takes up the boxes that Shane and Goldie had helped him carry and thanked them for their help, he even gives Goldie a playful wink in response to his comments earlier. It wouldn't be polite to have them burdened with with his load as they to greeted Tearlach also.

Doc turns to Tearlach

"I hope you don't mind, but I brought some gifts for you and your guests as well as a few of my special holiday treats"

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane entered the doorway, his cane in his right hand, out stretched before him. As he passed into the building, he paused for a moment and spoke.

"Hello friend. I look forward to the party." He turned his head slightly to the right as his nose caught the scent of the lapine doe. "Hello miss. It's nice to meet you. I'd very much like the opportunity to get to know you better..." Shane smiled, a hint of mischief in his voice "perhaps later tonight? Somewhere more private?" The blind wolf continued on his way further into the structure.

Chaosengine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((OOC: Time to 80's up this mutha!!))

A Dolorean sporting bumper stickers that read, "Pac-Man Fever" and "Boogie till ya Barf" came flying around a tight bend and parked somewhere between the front door and Boston. The door flew up and extremely loud music filled the air.

"In a big country, dreams stay with youuu...
Like a luver's voice 'cross the mountainsiiiidddeee...
Stay Alive!!"

A green lemming wearing a white, crumbled snob suit with rumpled tie climbed out and ran a comb through his brown, wavy hairdo. (Don Johnson style!)

"What a rad party!" Exclaimed Charlie, checking out his Swatch. "Hope I'm not late!"

Charlie sauntered up to the door.
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie smiles at the doe and nods to his host, "Presentable I shall be in a few minutes I need a room to change into my good clothes."

He blushes fiercely and wonders why he is feeling so happy all of a sudden he smiles at the jaguar, "Sir, you are a true picture to behold so handsome and so beautiful. May I have the honor of your company part of this night."

He takes a look round the big hall and nods, "Where is the mistletoe, my sweet fellows."
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The group were joined by the butler, a tall lion and the footman, a pine martin.
" Ah Hudson! Took the long way round I see." Said tearlach.
Well now you are here, kindly show our guests to their rooms please."
As Tearlach spoke the Lapine maid passed amongst the guests handing out the glasses of champane.
From the great hall began the sound of Wham's 'Last Christmas'.

(By the way Chaos you ran over my Sincliar C5 in your bloody Delorian! Twisted Evil Laughing )

Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane allowed himself to be led to his room. As he was blind, the butler also took him on a short tour in order to point out a few key rooms so that Shane could find them later on.

The bedroom was large with a double bed in the center against one wall. opposite the bed on the other wall was a medium sized fireplace that already burned warmly. Next the the door was a two seat wooden bench that Shane might have placed his bag on, if he'd had one.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Doc's bio: Cold war spy, amateur body builder, bisexual-prefers the touch of a woman but isn't afraid to toy with the guys if they ask for it ^_^, likes to entertain friends with little magic tricks , flair bartending, fire dancing and fire breathing ))

Doc looks above Goldie's head and spots a mistletoe. Doc give Goldie a kiss on the forehead "Your cute, I'll give you that. But don't get your hopes up" Tongue Doc gives Goldie a final kiss on the nose before turning to turning away.

Doc readjusts his grip on his load of presents and treats then turns to Tearlach and accepts the glass of champagne from and makes a toast " To our generous host!" Doc raises his glass in honor of Tearlach before taking a sip.

Doc follows the lion butler and Shane as they were shown to their separate and private rooms. Doc walks into his room and hides his Christmas gift under the bed before walking to the kitchen to store his special liquors and treats.

((The treats : gelato, alcohol flavored ice creams, and anasortment of cookies and chocolates))

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie is led to a well appointed room by the pine martin who smiles as the dog looks round. "For me, I am honored, I shall be a trice then properly attired for the festivities I think."

"Sweet fellow, tell the master of the house he is a true Scotsman and a fine fellow indeed. His hospitality is more than this hound deserves." Goldie nods and lets the pine martin leave.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk knocked on the door. He was dressed like a real Highlander. The wind was playing with his kilt and his private parts. He hoped that the ball would be nice and hot.

He also turned to Dunya. She also was dressed like a Highlander, but her breasts gave a very look in her chest.

Dunya hope that the friends of Henk would be nice to her. Lets hope that the boys can handle me.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hearing more guests knocking, Tearlach returned to main door muttering to himself "Fucking hell. I think I'll sack the the butler and use the money I save to buy a revolving door"
Fixing a grin on his face Tearlach opened the door and greeted the trio who stood without.
"Charllie Snodgrass! As I live and breath! How nice of you to come I haven't see you since our adventure in Egypt in 1922! All that treasure we found and the fountain of youth have worked wonders on you. Henk so glad to see you,. Now you are here I hope we are going to have lots of gratutious sex and violence!? And My who is this beautiful young lady you have with you."

dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

at that presice moment a very loud roar could be heard in the distance. then a very big moterbike skidded around the conner.

driveing this was a very tall about 6'8 muscular figer wearing a leather moterbike suit and a nice helmet getting off the bike the figure takes a good look around and walks upto the group around the door.

reaching the group he use's his tail to remove his helmet to reveal the two colour eyed cheetah under neath it cracking his neck and being only 21 years old greets the group in a very gentile and kind voice despite how he looks.

"hello my good friends how have u all been these past 3 years i haven't seen you". then he greets each one.

"ahhh henk my friend u never change do u but its so nice to see u" *pulls henk into a one arm hug*

"miss dunya your alluring beauly has not changed since i left for australia these last 3 years *kiss the hand of the red cobra*

"mister snogswell now when was it i last saw u i remember i was 15 and u tried to get me drunk if i rember coretly" *offers him a hand shack*

"and are wonderful host mr tearlach thank you for the invite i didn't think i was going to make it here but work let me of for the holidays so here i am". *offers a hand shack and a one armed hug to tearlach* then turning to his moterbike and grabs a very large bag full of present's.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie dresses in traditional full tartan. He steps outside and grins, "Tradition, is such fun and so convenient too."

He returns to the hall to see who else will join this party.
xxthalexx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brushing some snow of his shoulder, James walked quickly up the steps. Eager too get out of the cold. Walking behind a cheetah, and a tall snake he knew as Henk. Shaking his head as the door closes before he could get in. Raising his hand he rapt on the door 3 times. Brushing some new snow that had landed on his shoulder, he waited for somone too let him in from the cold.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10247
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having now been shown about the building a bit, Shane walked alone, his cane tapping from side to side in front of him. His keen sense of direction soon found him in the hall where he stood calmly by one side as the rest of the guests began to arrive.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc hears several new new voices emanating from the front door, he peeks his head out of the kitchen door and looks down the hall and sees several figures standing in the doorway. Doc could only recognize one, "Henk"

"..... its been awhile sense I've seen Henk " Cool
Doc notice the red cobra standing at Henk's side
" awww...... he has a date already"
T_T

" might as well say hi to everyone anyway"
^_^
Doc walk to the front door with a smile on his face
"Hello"

Doc greets Henk with a friendly kiss on both of his cheeks
"E 'un piacere rivederti" Doc says with an Italian accent ((OOC: I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable just now))

Doc then turns to Henk's date
"Bonjour madame" with a french accent
Doc politly bows and raises her gentle hand to his lips and gives it a light kiss

(Doc doesn't know anyone else)

Doc turns to the other to guests ( James and Link )

"Evening Gentlemen" Doc says with a warm and friendly tone.
Doc extends his hand out to the 2 men, offering them a friendly handshake. ^_^
xxthalexx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reaching out he grasped the mans hand. Smiling lightly. "And what a Evening it is" James said, shaking his hand. Letting go, he steps in quickly too escape from colds icy fingers.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

link not paying to much attention shacks doc's hand with his tail.

"yes inded good evening my good man".

then turning to james hello my good man bloody cold out there isn't it".

link offers his tail as a handshake to james's "ohh nearly forgot my names linkrey hunter collins but please call me link".

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
xxthalexx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Indeed it is" Blinking and shaking the tail. "James Hale. But James is fine." He said.
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(bump) ^_^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1