FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Background for my Character

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerbilcheeks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Background for my Character Reply with quote

I have spent sometime thinking about what kind of Fursona a should bring into BonBon. It needs to be a char I can roleplay with and I cannot roleplay a gambler or a barmaid or alot of the chars I see.

Ideas come to people. It takes time. They cant be rushed. I thought of alot of Avaters but they all left me feeling foriegn and awkard for I am not romantic or high class.

A couple weeks ago I developed a Character I could be happy with. I could Dig into . I could turn into a story.

So all you BonBon Veterans..Lock, load and aim for my head!..cause here comes my Intro:

.Im trying to make a 1890s version on the Poopsmith to go along with pleasure bonbon..since i am a member and I need a character if Im going to get a part from Vanessa

Now I am unhappy with the current poopsmith . I feel the brothers Chaps have really stunted the character and left him undeveloped. There is no background and no depth of personality.

I, however, am avantguard. My version of the Poopsmith is not even male..Its going to be a female squirrel, a little older..in her late thirties or fourties. It is aproaching the turn of the century and indoor plumbing is

becoming more popular and commonplace, leaving her profession doomed. She is one of the last of her kind skilled in the art of poopsmithing. A skilled poopsmith can take fecal waste and transform it into something useful.

She , it so happens is one of the best. She can forge waste into a supernatural fertilizer that can grow anything and even enchant the flora. Her fertilizer can also be mixed with other ingredients and be made to easily burn white hot throwing off a tremendous amount of energy in small amounts.

This is where is Gets steampunk..She grew up in the steam age (1800's) and was romantic about the steam locomotives. So she would study and tinker with steam engines She knew alot about them and was developing certian steam powered devices that would help her do her job..

Her profession as a poopsmith requires her to operate large chain boilers that grind as they heat. Hhese are hot and heavy and require alot of force to operate. At least for a female squirrel. Out of necessity she built a prototype pair of steam powered gloves and boots, which she used to operate the mixing grinders and boilers that turned the poop she collected from the chamberpots of the townsfurries sheserviced into her supernatural fertilizer. She experimented with her fertilizer until it became an intense fuel. it would burn white hot and give off blinding flashes of light. This fuel was used to make the steam boilers in her gloves and boots much smaller and mobile also reducing the amount fuel neccessary, while making them much more powerful

Alas, as time passes. more and more cites in europe develop municipal sewage systems, Her profession is quickly becoming frowned upon as city residents found a much more private and less humbling way to deal with thier daily business. She ends up being shunned and ridiculed by the same denizens that once greeting her with open arms and smiles of relief. She quickly finds herself banned from most of the upper and middle class avenues that once provided the bulk of her livelyhood.

It is here where She finds her final calling with the lower class and underprivledged. They do not have access to indoor plumbing and still rely on her to keep them free from dysentery and cholera. She devotes whats left of her life to these furries.

She quickly realizes that the majority of society despises the poor. They are stereotyped as beggars, thieves and drunkards. They are looked upon as vermin and parasites in the eyes of the well to do. It is here she can see her own somber fate reflected in the glassy eyes of starving children living in the alleys. It is this fate that makes her cold inside. She rarely smiles and has taken a vow of silence. She has stopped thinking of a mate and she wants to separate herself from a society that has gone bad in her eyes.

It is in her last desperate hope that she ventures to other towns praying that she might find sanctuary from the cruel reality that the future holds for her..This is where she enters BonBon
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh a PLUMBER, I was wondering what the fuck a Poopsmith was, nice Fursona!

First thing to do is get an RP or join one

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, wait I just read she takes... Poop and uses it for stuff... Confused That's, Just...Aweful

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a plumber. She was before indoor plumbing..Plumbers are what replaced her in modern society..She gathers and cleans chamberpots, using the waste to make her fertilizer..I think you read it too quick..I wasnt even posted for a minute before you replied
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not exactly sure on the steampunk applications, but it makes some sense. The mechanical applications I've seen in Bon Bon have been mostly adapted from actual inventions of the era, and less on steampunk. The few exceptions I've seen have been seemingly focused around Jillian, but outside of the comics.

Still, I don't know exactly how steampunk works in Bon Bon if at all, so I'll leave it to those that know. Overall seems interesting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1