FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
What are your fursona's plans for the future?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: What are your fursona's plans for the future? Reply with quote

Inspired by Leaf's fursona description, I'm interested in what you all think that your fursonas have planned for the future, whether in Bon Bon or elsewhere. I'm particularly interested in how your fursona's occupation affects this, but also in whatever other things you might come up with.

Constance is looking to spend some time in Bon Bon. As she has been travelling for so many years, she has reached a point in her life where she just wants to stay in one place for now, so she can get used to the town and the people in it. She still performs in operas and musicals, though it's for her own personal enjoyment, as she doesn't need the money after all those years as a famous singer. She hopes to start teaching any aspiring singers in Bon Bon in the near future as well, so she can pass some of her talent and natural gift into others, and so she can help others enjoy the musical art as much as she does. I'm thinking that she will primarily have students attend classes at her own house, but I can also imagine her visiting the homes of rich people where she's been hired to give singing lessons.

That's what I've been thinking of for now. I might add more later.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...I guess, in the future, Lidia would have finally have a home she wanted in BonBon and if there's some kind of shcool in BonBon, Lidia would attend it and take classes to find the job she wanted to do.
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the future... xivak will finally get out of that acursed tent getting a good lead on some treasure and running a shop selling what he finds.

...its cold out in the forest. >_<

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samuel's main goals for the future may be difficult to do in the PBB universe. For one, he'd like to finally put his past behind him and be the man he wants to be, rather than the murderer he was forced to be. The other is to start a family, so that he can sort of have a chance at experiencing a normal (or as normal as Bon Bon can offer) childhood through raising them in the way he never got to know.
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that i think about it i believe kyle would continue to study pschology and sociolgy then apply what he learns into one of three possible options

politics to rocket himself into power and change the world for the better.

he will use his knoweledge to become a private investigator and reunite people with there loved ones

and finally continue to be a pschologist and study what truely drives people who are musicaly gifted to pursue or how they cooped with it while they were on tour even though there profession most likely caused great emotional stress

of coarse Kyle still only 20 and starting his career so those three posiible situations may change as he grows older and wiser
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/

Last edited by The Adept on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot has traveled extensively since he was 16 when he enlisted in the Foreign Legion. After his stint in the military, he used the skills he learned there as a mecernary, caravan guard, and anything else to earn money. He's even done jobs as a personal bodyguard on a few occasions.

His real passion though is and always has been cooking. He loves to spend time in the kitchen and prepare fine meals but he never recieved any formal training as a chef, just what he has learned through trial and error. He has recently been inspired to open a breakfast cafe in Bon Bon (think IHOP or something similar).

One thing he wishes to do though he feels that he doesn't deserve it, is to settle down somewhere and raise a family.
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fursona's plan was to move to Bon Bon,

now that hes here there is no real plan except to live a normal and relatively peaceful life.

My character is only 20 , plenty of time to grow and mature. He still needs to find something to aspire to.

But there is a new plan in the works but my recent R-L drama is putting it on hold; but I do intend to see this plan through to the end...^_^

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Greg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the future, my fursona was planning to married his fiancee, but something really bad happen.

Second is he will confess to everybody (to you guys I mean) about his past.
Greg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot Champlange wrote:
Lancelot has traveled extensively since he was 16 when he enlisted in the Foreign Legion. After his stint in the military, he used the skills he learned there as a mecernary, caravan guard, and anything else to earn money. He's even done jobs as a personal bodyguard on a few occasions.

His real passion though is and always has been cooking. He loves to spend time in the kitchen and prepare fine meals but he never recieved any formal training as a chef, just what he has learned through trial and error. He has recently been inspired to open a breakfast cafe in Bon Bon (think IHOP or something similar).

One thing he wishes to do though he feels that he doesn't deserve it, is to settle down somewhere and raise a family.

Sounds interesting
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While he does enjoy beind sedintary from time to time, Xeb is too much like his father to ever stay rooted in one place. The time he's spent, and will spend, in Bon Bon will be the longest he's lived in any one place since he graduated college. As much as he has come to love Bon Bon, eventually he will once again be overcome by wanderlust. His travel would be cut short by the death of his mother. He'd return to England for the first time since he left to arrange the funeral. While intending to put his affair sin order and depart he'd actually end up staying for a year or two.

As for his plans for the future, he hopes one day to become something more than a dime-store novelist but will eventually move to Leuven, Belgium to accept a teaching position. On August 25, 1914, during the infamous "[word censored] of Belgium", the Gernam forces sack the city of Leuven. The university's library is burned and Xebulon is numbered among the 248 people killed.
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In 1900, Ernest will return to the states to take part in the reformation of the countries mining industry. In 1902, The United Mine Workers of America will stage a strike against the owners of the anthracite mines. Prominent figures will be called in to settle the dispute, including Theodore Rosevelt, Grover Cleveland, J.P. Morgan and Elihu Root.

With successful mediation, the UMWA wins a great victory for miners and Unions in general. Returning home, Ernest reunites with his family where he grows to a ripe, old age.

Caius, on the other hand, is found dead in a hotel room with a bullet in his head sometime in 1907. Although an investigation is launched, no arrests are made and a solid suspect is never found.
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta has no plans to leave Bon Bon in the near future, if ever. She plans to get married soon (*^_^*) but has a conflict within her for as she does love Dallas, she has began having feelings for another...

We'll see how that plays out Wink

-Yours Truly, Loretta xoxo
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grllover23 wrote:
Loretta has no plans to leave Bon Bon in the near future, if ever. She plans to get married soon (*^_^*) but has a conflict within her for as she does love Dallas, she has began having feelings for another...

Curioser and curioser.
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Snowball gets bigger lol

as for me some crazy shit is about to go down with Max's family, but he'll be here for a long while.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grllover23 wrote:

awww...... poor Dallas is gonna be heart broken Crying

I wonder if he will ever love again?

"Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all" Curious

The curse of Bon Bon claims another victim Smile

List

Princess Betty
Dallas Swagger(*now*) Tongue

(Dallas Isn't gonna give up that easily, Dallas is going to try and sweep Loretta off her feet)
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curious Well i guess Drodel would return to Greenland for a verry short time and come back with his love... if he comes back.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continue publishing the paper, see what he can find out about the ladies of the Castle.

Find a small house away from the paper and settle down with a nice guy and just hang out till we are happier than ever.
Tursi
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, Xeb, that's sad. And Chaos, I haven't really picked up on Caius' character yet, but that's a depressing thing too!

Captain Merriwether has no immediate plans to change anything - he'll continue running his ship across the ocean, and he'll continue visiting BonBon when he has enough shore leave. He's a mite jealous of those who manage to settle there, but he doesn't feel there's sufficient demand for his skills (a steamship captain in a land-locked town?), and though he'd considered a tavern, there's already plenty of that in town.

Even so, he probably couldn't stay put for long. Crossing the ocean may be repetitive, but the open air calls to him, and although being out on the water is a fairly unusual place for a dry-land creature like a lion, he likes knowing that he's the one responsible for that ship - and it's passengers - getting where it's going safely. The ship is his savannah, and the crew is his pride.

Long term, it's hard to say. He can do the job as long as his body remains strong -- if that should fail, he won't do much good in BonBon anyway. He wouldn't mind one day taking a lady away from there for himself, if she'd go, but that all remains to be seen.
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_Wildlife wrote:
grllover23 wrote:

awww...... poor Dallas is gonna be heart broken Crying

I wonder if he will ever love again?

"Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all" Curious

The curse of Bon Bon claims another victim Smile

List

Princess Betty
Dallas Swagger(*now*) Tongue

(Dallas Isn't gonna give up that easily, Dallas is going to try and sweep Loretta off her feet)

Well ya never know. Dallas is willing to share Loretta physically. Perhaps when he meets her, he'll be willing to share Loretta emotionally also.

Perhaps a 3some wedding? Razz

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess it's as good a time as any to expand on my character's future.

Leaf had always wanted to open a bookstore, but could not back home because of having to work all the time at his father's factory. Now that he is starting a new life, he has the opportunity to make his dream come to fruition. Although he is what would be considered a "city slicker", the town he is currently working in is growing on him. He decides to become a permanent resident there, leaving occasionally to visit his parents back home for the holidays.
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

she'll be looking for stuff to spend her eternal time with.

curses
cheesecaked

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilfer will travel the world.

but always visit his friends in bon bon
My Fursona http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=100410#100410

How dare they use casment window designs,
it's so last century ಠ_ರೃ
◕ ◡ ◕
"I'm gonna miss all the things we'll never do.
I just can't believe you left me here alone,
How in this world can I make it on my own?"
relentless

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe well to be frank James's future is uncertain depending on his luck and other such factors which are hard to predict he may eventually retire to start a family and live happily ever after or he may fall to that oldest of sayings "he who lives by the sword, dies by the sword" either way his last words will be either "bugger", "not in the face" or "what bus?"
MLock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Randy waits for the Cult after him to give up the hunt, so he'll be free to leave and go on with his life of fun,love and crime...
unless he finds someone to fall in love with, that settles him down.
Then he'll start a family...pheraps <.<

WHO KNOWS? keep reading! XD

http://mlock.deviantart.com/
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/mlock/
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait... cult?! There's a cult after Randy?

I gotta hear this!
MLock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosengine wrote:

I gotta hear this!

yes there is...didn't you read issue one? XP

Chaosengine

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Buck-O was a cult leader. I forgot about that... wait... does that mean a cult is gonna show up around here?
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MLock wrote:
Chaosengine wrote:

I gotta hear this!

yes there is...didn't you read issue one? XP

Yeah i had a question about that cult .

Is it the same group that Mr. Blue and Red are a part of? "The Clan of the Talon"?

This is not the right place to as this question, but since you 2 were already on the subject......
MLock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_Wildlife wrote:

Yeah i had a question about that cult .

Is it the same group that Mr. Blue and Red are a part of? "The Clan of the Talon"?

This is not the right place to as this question, but since you 2 were already on the subject......

nope, there's no relation between the clan of the Talon and the cult after Randy, because...well you'll see. ^_^;

LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Labrn's future is tied with what will happen to Mystic, there isn't too much that can be said for Labrn's future. He's an easily content man, but if Mystic marries or happens to have a child (a miraculous act as she's infertile) then he would most likely find someone new to take that role. A partner and loved one for him to look after, but will give him enough independence to go after his own personal hobbies and pursuits.

He'd be content to stay in Bon Bon until all the friends he knows in Bon Bon pass or move away, then he might move on to greener pastures, or return to his home country.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2