FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
<Closed>
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Not a bother)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You want the truth?

A Gat is a Gun.

I'm an Ex Gang Banger.

This Is a music player.

Those are for listening to the music player.

These are all things that have not been... Well, I am the only one who can have them at the moment. Don't believe me? well then I will demonstrate how each of them works.
But, Heh, for this to work you have to trust me... And that might be difficult.
I'm not crazy.
And, no offence, But I would rather my "Gat" was loaded because then I could kill the person, whoever he is, who brought me to this town.

Questions?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta held Dallas's hand tight under the table as Joshua began to divulge the objects to them. She was slightly frightened and disturbed by his behavior.

-Yours Truly, Loretta xoxo
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give me them , um, string things with the balls on the ends and I'll show you.

Phil Collins First, Then Maybe some Green Day...What? Oh, Right, You have no clue...

Now Who wants to listen First?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"thats it either u start makeing sence or i shoot u right now".

link drew his gun and pointed it at josh's head.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grllover23 wrote:
Loretta held Dallas's hand tight under the table as Joshua began to divulge the objects to them. She was slightly frightened and disturbed by his behavior.

-Yours Truly, Loretta xoxo

*Dallas allows Loretta to squeeze his hand, as the men continued to argue . *

Quote:
"thats it either u start makeing sence or i shoot u right now".

link drew his gun and pointed it at josh's head.

*Dallas instinctively dives on top of Loretta to protect her. He was ready to place his hand on the gun in his shoulder holster and ready to rush Loretta out of the room if things escalated any further*

Dallas:" Put the gun away, there is no need for that!"

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf was walking past the inn when he heard the commotion outside. He quickly rushed in to see Link pointing a gun at someone whom he never seen before. He also notices Dallas with a hand near a firearm with Loretta under him.

"For goodness sakes, gentlemen, calm yourselves! Now, what's all the commotion?"

Last edited by Leaf on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( blink I didn't even touch my gun, but hes ready if link starts shooting ))

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC:Whoops... Sorry about that, man. I edited the post.
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((OOC: No problem))

Dallas: "Leaf! For the love of god man, find some cover" (lol overreact much big grin )
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf bore a confused look towards Dallas."Wait a minute... How did he know my name?"

The rabbit the looked over to his friend Link and the stranger.

"Link, please calm down. There's no need to resort to that." He walked over to Link and lowered the cheetah's arm holding the gun. "Now... please tell me what happened."
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Dallas peeks over the edge table*

" I'll be impressed if he can defuse this situation."
dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

link looked at leaf and moveing his arm drew another gun and pointed it at the josh then wisperd so only leaf could hear.
"there no need for alarm my friend there not loaded im just trying to scare some answers out of him as he claims he is from the future but your right".

link then holsters both guns and sits back down.

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
link looked at leaf and moveing his arm drew another gun and pointed it at the josh then wisperd so only leaf could hear.
"there no need for alarm my friend there not loaded im just trying to scare some answers out of him as he claims he is from the future but your right".

link then holsters both guns and sits back down.

*Dallas' cat ears perk up and his eye twitches in irritation* "not..... loaded" dry
dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

link learnd over to dallas and open one of the chamber on his gun

"see no bullets we have been friends for a while now and u don't trust me".

(try stoping link dallas and he will personally rip u open a new belly button just a friendly warning). Laughing

Last edited by dragonfly on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ah... I see. Sorry to have reacted like that," he whispered.

He looked over at the stranger now. "This man's clothes... They're not like any I've seen before. Is it some kind of costume?"

"My apologies, sir. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Leaf Thornton. And you are...?"
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Holy Crap, I wish I stayed awake to be here)

"Bang Bang! Ladies, calm your asses down, what's with you girls? *Puts the iPod away and raises his hands* Well, I wish my gun was loaded, then this would have been interesting. I ain't really interested in this little town, so I don't think I HAVE to explain myself Unless you wanna slit my throat...Don't answer that.

What you guys want me to explain myself?

The Names Josh Hoffman. Next Question"

Casually lowers hands and places it into his right Jacket Pocket.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf cocked one of his eyebrows at the sight of Josh's behavior. He did not notice the strange white object he had placed in his pocket.

"What an odd fellow... but the way he speaks, he may have been born as a street thug. I better be careful what I ask."

"*Cough* Well, Mr. Hoffman. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a couple of questions. First, where did you come from? And second, could you please explain how you acquired your clothing?"
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I told Linky boy over there, America, the State of Texas, San Antonio.
And what, you don't like my clothes?

I Like my Bomber Jacket which I've had for a long time, T-Shirt was on sale at, I guess YOU would call it a boutique. The Jeans I can't remember where I got them and the Sneakers were Half - Price. What kind of stupid question is that?

(Suddenly realises he is in the past)

I mean... I got this outfit in a special tailor shop. Custom made clothing to be precise "Good Sir"
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IC: Leaf's eyes widened in surprise. "San Antonio? I've heard stories about that place, especially since it was the site of the Battle of Alamo during ! Last I heard, the town was starting to become more like my hometown of New York, what with it having a railroad there and all."

Of course, Leaf was a little offended by how Josh described where he got his clothes, but decided not to show it.
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh Looked closely at Leaf

Josh: I think you all won't believe my story unless I gave you proof. And some of you are angry, or afraid...

Are you afraid to listen to me?
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf was a little nervous about how Josh was acting. However, after listening to what he said, he decided to humor him.

"It's all right, Josh. I'm not afraid to hear what you have to say. If you want to show proof of who you are, then by all means go ahead."
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh immediately grabbed Leafs shoulder so that they were both facing away from the rest of the people. Then he pulled his iPod out of his pocket and spoke so the others could not hear.

Josh: You see this? I have Photographs of myself and.. Ex associates of mine hanging out. I have the time and date of when I left, Music from the century I am from and... Magic...Moving Pictures, I'm not quite sure if they have been invented yet.

Josh looked at him and said

Josh: Do you understand? I can't let you tell anyone else if you see them as it could destroy the time line of events.

(Ironically Josh Had movies such as back to the future on the iPod.)

He checks over his shoulder

Josh: do you still want to see?
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf was a little confused by what Josh had said, but the way he spoke told Leaf that the young man was dead serious.

"'Destroy the timeline of events'? That doesn't make much sense... but that white object... I've seen anything like it before. And it doesn't look like anything an engineer here would make. Could he be from the future...?"

Although he felt that Josh was strange, he had a feeling that he should accept his offer.

"All right," Leaf whispered. "Let me see these things you speak of."
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh quickly untangled his head phones and told Leaf to put them on.

"Let's listen to some music while I show you pictures of Martino and me at the Cinema, Then I'll Play a little bit of 2 Fast 2 Furious to give you the idea of what the Future holds!" (Waves arms in air like an idiot)

Surely enough all the footage went by on the screen, Martino Pissing on the wall at the cinema and pics of his sweet ride, and 2 Fast 2 Furious was obviously enough to show it wasn't a made up lie. All this was topped off with a little bit of "In The Air Tonight" and "Mr Brightside"

Josh had taken this and leaf into the next room.

Josh: Well, Now do you see?

He eagerly awaited confirmation that he wasn't crazy...
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf glanced at the headphones with a confused look on his face. Josh gave him instructions on how put them on.

After he put on his headphones, his ears heard what he considered the most bizarre music he over heard. The sounds were from instruments he never heard before. The image of the strange carriage like machine and Josh's friend were equally odd. But what truly surprised him was the cinematograph that was shown to him. It was absolutely nothing like the ones shown in the Strip Theatre, as it was full of color and sound.

Leaf removed the "headphones" from his ears (they were still ringing from the noise). While he was being led to another room by Josh, he silently contemplated on what he had been shown. After arriving in the other room, he sighed and spoke in a somber voice:

"Josh, I'll be honest with you. At first, I thought you were some kind of performer who had amnesia. But... after seeing what you have shown me, I think there is really no other option but to believe your words."
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh: Well I'm Glad you agree man, but unfortunately I have no Idea how I got here... So I don't have a clue how to get home, and to my correct time... But there's always been one thing I do well which gets me in and out of trouble all the time

He pulled out his Gun and loaded a hidden backup clip tucked behind his sock. and loosely waves the Gun around, suddenly turning from desperate to a more controlled figure

Josh: Now, you probably know what this is right? Point Shoot Dead, yeah? Now you need to tell me (Slightly grips Leafs collar) Was there any rounds in that Links revolver? I ain't gonna kill him, I just want to know if he really DOES want to shoot me, so I can defend my ass.

And if you need insurance, If I kill him, I change history.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No, of course not! I don't want you to hurt him, he helped me out when I first got here!"

Removing Josh's hands from the collar of his shirt, he continued. "Now... the important thing is you're going to have to learn how to live here. Luckily, I'm here to help you."

He looked at Josh with a serious look on his face.

"This town, BonBon, is a town of pleasure and sex. Everyone is here to either enjoy the company here or to start a new life. But there is one rule that everyone follows, no matter what: Don't, under any circumstances, ask or learn about anyone's past if they do not want others to find out. The penalty for breaking said rule is a ten to fifteen year banishment from this place."

"The first thing you need to do is to make up a story about yourself. You have to make up something so that other people don't get suspicious about you. Luckily, the first law can be used to your advantage here."

"Second, you need to keep your items from other people's eyes. The last thing we need is for someone to walk off with... that white thing you have. They could end up trying to recreate it or use it for devious means."

"Lastly, we need to find a way to get you back to where you came from. I've heard of a man who studies the strange and occult. If there was a way to bring you back home, he could help you out. But... you're going to need a backup plan in case there is no way back."

Taking a deep breath from his speech, Leaf looked over at Josh."Do you understand what I have said so far?"
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know you're braver than I thought you were, I was thinking you would shit yourself. Yeah I got you... So I need somewhere to go, and a story to back myself up... That sucks, you all seemed to forget about the First Law when link was pointing a gun at me... Can you carry this stuff for me? I have a feeling link ain't going to take kindly to me any more.

Now, who's this guy your talking about?
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hm... If that's true, I'll have to remind them of the rule. I'll be more than happy to hold onto your things... as least until you get back home."

"As for your story, I think I have an idea for one you could use. You could say you were an actor back in San Antonio, who left to find a new mark in life."

"And don't worry about Link. He's just trying to help people here. I'm sure if you apologized, he'll forgive you."

"I'm sorry to say that I have no idea who the man is. But I overheard that he lives in a house near the base of the mountains to the east of this town. If you were to ask around, I'm sure someone would point you in the right direction."

"Oh, and um... one last thing. I've heard about people trying to conquer the ability to move in the air like birds do. Tell me... has this been made into fruition?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4