FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Elizabeth Northabbey the 4th
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxwell The Tiger wrote:
HE: "Do you believe in free love?"

SHE: "No"

HE: "Then How much do you charge, babe?"

1. I do believe in free love, but those to who are devoted. 2. Don't start thinking Elizabeth is one of those gals for money. She'd slap you across the face for any BS you'd give her. Once she is devoted she IS devoted. Also Dallas, I'd love to have a nice romantic date with all three of, me, you, and Loretta. Chaos I might give you a chance but I've been given the option, of marriage. Embarassed
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBashfulFeline wrote:
Maxwell The Tiger wrote:
HE: "Do you believe in free love?"

SHE: "No"

HE: "Then How much do you charge, babe?"

1. I do believe in free love, but those to who are devoted. 2. Don't start thinking Elizabeth is one of those gals for money. She'd slap you across the face for any BS you'd give her. Once she is devoted she IS devoted. Also Dallas, I'd love to have a nice romantic date with all three of, me, you, and Loretta. Chaos I might give you a chance but I've been given the option, of marriage. Embarassed
hmm. hope ya happy Eliz. if you're not, Dru would be more than willing to have a nice herm as her life partner.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I wasn't trying to point out anything it was just a joke. I should really learn I'm not funny Sad

No hard feelings?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBashfulFeline wrote:
Chaos I might give you a chance but I've been given the option, of marriage. Embarassed

Then out of respect, I shall leave you be...

Once it reaches fruition, I'll be perpetually "locked out". I won't be able to RP with Loretta anymore, cuz Caius foolin' around with a married woman will make him a scumbag. Elizabeth will be out of the question, which is obvious. It leaves Henk, but the way that is goin' doesn't exactly seem like a warm, emotional situation anyway you look at it. My RPing will pretty much be dead in the water.

No one else has shown the slightest bit of interest, you can blame my personality on that one. It's kind of like that guy who insists on wearing "cactus clothing" and wonders why nobody wants to hug him. Nobodies fault other than my own. It was fun while it lasted though... Smile
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH no, no no Chaos. Elizabeth would still love to be friends with you heck, I bet even both Dallas and Loretta wouldn't mind her being friendly with Caius. So NO, she's not out of the question. SHe will remain to be tied with those two but that doesn't me she wouldn' want complete disconnection with you.

*Elizabeth pecks Cauis on the cheek and hugged him with her man-like strength* "There there, don' worry, you'll find someone that will be oh so lovely."
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I bet even both Dallas and Loretta wouldn't mind her being friendly with Caius. So NO, she's not out of the question. SHe will remain to be tied with those two but that doesn't me she wouldn' want complete disconnection with you.

Loretta has told me personally that she doesn't really plan to change anything after we 3 get married. Loretta will be the same loving woman , so Chaos you are in luck.

metalfist123

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-sigh-

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
-sigh-

Shoo! Shoo you! *Shoos Sliv and all of his counterparts to bed and tucks them all in a king sized canopy bed and gives each a peck on the noes* C'mon Now I don't want you all talking in your sleep. Or I'll have to get out these *holds up a box labeled "Electrically-charged Shackles". Now walking away and humming to self with key in hand*
grllover23

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye, Loretta's an 'open marriage' kind of girl. In her mind, sex is completely separate from love. She can sleep with all the men and women in the world and enjoy every second of it, but her heart only belongs to two.

Likewise, she expects Elizabeth and Dallas to sleep with others Razz

-Yours Truly, Loretta xoxo
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBashfulFeline wrote:
OH no, no no Chaos. Elizabeth would still love to be friends with you heck, I bet even both Dallas and Loretta wouldn't mind her being friendly with Caius. So NO, she's not out of the question. SHe will remain to be tied with those two but that doesn't me she wouldn' want complete disconnection with you.

*Elizabeth pecks Cauis on the cheek and hugged him with her man-like strength* "There there, don' worry, you'll find someone that will be oh so lovely."

That's great news, but just so I know, how far does "friendly" go? I'll be honest, I'd like Caius to pursue a friendly, yet sexual relationship with Elizabeth. Nothing cold or bloodless. That's the reason I figured it was "locked out", considering she's gonna get married and all.
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3