FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Elizabeth Northabbey the 4th
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Elizabeth Northabbey the 4th Reply with quote

Name: Elizabeth Northabbey (I changed it to not have confrontation from Vanessa’s character)

Species: Feline

Hermaphrodite definition: One who has functioning of both male and female sexual organs, but usually in literature, or art is portrayed with a womanly figure.

Sex: Bi-sexual and virgin.

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 120lbs

Build: Skinny, but not drastically, the two thing in contrast of her skinny shape are her breasts and her buttocks.

Appearance:
A rather young feline to be on her own or rather with his friends in Bon Bon, her fur silvery white. In fact to compliment her athletic but still curvy build, Elizabeth is quite well endowed. One of her main physical features is the Central Heterochromia in his right eye, but it doesn't effect his vision at all. Her eye color is vermillion, and the right eye is tinted slightly turquoise. (Her penis and vulva, will be described in the Sexual Habits section below.)

Apparel:
Split up into subgroups of what she always wears, for the gents her undergarments or lingerie.

Always wears: A long flowing multi layered white gown complete with frills and a black petticoat and corset but during the winter she regularly wears a silvery-grey alpaca wool scarf and black leather gloves, a sterling silver rose ring, and Bronze glasses that look like opera glasses. (EDIT about her glasses, she wears a gold chain with them, so if she was being clumsy they wnt fall off her and bounce on the floor.)

Lingerie: A vermillion strapless corset with white accents, and ivory lace that splits from the top to the bottom of her cleavage to expose most of her breastline. Her panties range from the sultry white lace thong, to the cute and almost unexpected of someone like her, blue cotton shorts.

Languages:
English (spoken more with Welsh than British accent)
Scraps in Gaelic
Crude Italian (He had heard it many a time then she learned from being home schooled, and her ship trip to Europe.)

(Expanded for Eliza’s part) Background:
Born on March 13th, of 1873, Jasper Northabbey was the only son of Jonathan and Elizabeth Northabbey, who at the time were ambassadors to the United States from the United Kingdom.
He was home-schooled and in there large manor with grounds around it most of his life. He enjoyed the solitude, but sadly he did miss his parents so when they were gone for more than a few weeks. When he did see his parents, he loved hearing his fathers enticing stories of the unruly New Yorkers, but he was so captivated by the mad genius of Nikolai Tesla. He also enjoyed his mothers company, she was very casual at home, but tended to keep a watchful eye on Jasper at all times. One of his favorite memories with his parents was when they took him to the Exposition Universelle of 1889 in which he saw Buffalo Bill.
Then in 1893 Jasper had learned of their tragic fate. The SS Naronic, had just left Liverpool, destined for Manhattan, United States, the entire ship sank. He wept for days after their funeral, but after he went to the hear their will he was astonished. They had left him every single cent!! He was so happy and sad that day in April, he tried not to cry the entire lengthy meeting. One of his biggest surprises was his father's automobile. It was all white with a black interior, tucked in the garage next to the manor.
The next years Jasper grew up even more. He had already been in London for some time at Oxford School of Art, studying art and most of all, the wonders of the world. Once he graduated OSA, he returned to Cardiff, Wales, to find nothing had changed, so he decided on a trip. Hearing about it from Newspapers he decided to travel to Italy by ship, then train. Once he had his outfit, and thing ready he set forth on the SS Britannic, he chatted to so many a variety of folks on the ship and began to pick up more, Italian, than he had ever in school. On the Emerald Night his train, the ride was long but when it passed Bon Bon afar, he asked a young fox what it was and she said it was the town of legend of Bon Bon. He had heard the name on his ship ride over, a strange town with very unique customs, being that instead of getting off at Rome, he decided for Bon Bon.

Eliza’s Start
During the middle of Jaspers 21st birthday he had received a letter from his mother, that she had written to him prior to her death in case of either that, or he was gone. Which now was the ladder. As he read he discovered that his grandmother had this trait as well, but not his own mother. It was a rare case but when it happened it completely changed a male of the Northabbey name to a Hermaphrodite, having both sexes in one unison form. (Which turned out quite lovely). Nowaday’s Elizabeth spends her days with her friends at any various places in Bon Bon. Elizabeth hopes that she will have a place of her own very soon.

Personality: (Will add more in time)
Elizabeth is passionate about love. She just needs to find that one person who will accept her for who she is in life. She also would love to become a world renown artists of the 19th-20th century fame. At times Elizabeth can be quite shy, almost mute, or other times with the right people, she’s the main talker of the group.

But above all else she is proper in the public scene. As well as a fast learner or dialects, as well as town customs, and laws.

One major problem thats Elizabeth faults from is her, clumsyness, and the fact she daydreams alot.

Sexual Habits and Appearance:
Being a herm, has its perks, but sometimes things happen unexpectedly, like Elizabeth for instance.

Elizabeth in fact has large breasts, which she thinks might come in handy when comforting someone in a time of grief, thankfully they aren’t too firm, but only just. The nipples themselves are small, and the areole surrounding it is only about an half an inch from end till end.

Her penis is circumcised, and is around 4” long when flaccid, bare passing her testicles. When aroused it doubles in length, and doubles in width. It has a gentle curve, but it isn’t too high for a man or woman to suck on it with it being painful to Elizabeth. On the flipside, her outer lips are the same silvery white as her fur, while the inner pair are a roesy pink, and as soon as they are touched become increasingly enriched with her juices.

Orgasm and in heat:
Oddly enough, Elizabeth can have any of the three different varieties of orgasm, ejaculation, female contraction/ejaculation, or the ladder. Most of the time it is at the same time, and the penis spurts a adequate amount of sperm.

Kinks, Odd facts:

One of the few many phrases or words Elizabeth uses in association of affection, not just to men but women alike is the cheery term “Boya.”. Her favorite season of the year is Winter.
One of the other mannerisms Eliza uses is snogging. Its just 'nother term for making out with her partner. As well as snoggling (snogging and cuddling) Another note about her, is that her tongue is not like a natural cats tongue more lik a humans which is soft, but it is long. So when you want her like that, she will give it to you!

I hope that my post for this was detailed enough for all of the RP threads I'm included in, an' I 'ope thats a proper smack in the chops, for all of yah!

-Elizabeth N

Last edited by TheBashfulFeline on Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting Fursona Cool

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a herm, cool.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice avatar, but I thought that you would put the meeting between us also in it.

If you don't want it any more I understand.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk it's not that I dont want it, its that its my character personality before and after. Shes still so unsure about who she really wants to have love her, and who she wants to love back... I hope you do understand. Sad
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand it.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:
I understand it.
I hope so... *pets then kisses him on the nose and smiles happily at him* You're such a kind and sweet, snake.

Chaosengine wrote:
Wow...

*nudges you* Wow ehy..? Why.? £:

-Elizabeth
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Elizabeth, you always be my first love oke no matter what will happen.

I have may lovers in bonbon or sex friends, Scorpia, Goldie, Apachi, Lidia ( not sure), Texas.

So I think that you also may have many lovers, sex friends as you like.

BUT YOU CHANCED MY HISTORY! DON'T EVER FORGET THAT! So you can ask what you like and I will do it.

Good night love of my life. love

grllover23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmmm, pleazed to finally 'ave you 'ere. You shan't be a virgin for long if thingz keep going zis way in my bedroom Wink

-Yours Truly, Loretta xoxo
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBashfulFeline wrote:

*nudges you* Wow ehy..? Why.? £:

-Elizabeth

A mix of fascination and insatiable curiosity. A night with Miss Elizabeth...
a true test of a lovers measure.

You intrigue me, a pity I'm just a shadow to you...

Sad
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oi?! Only a shadow, I'd love to take you out for a night in the good ole town of Bon Bon. £:

And yes truth about that Miss Loretta Embarassed
-Elizabeth
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBashfulFeline wrote:
Oi?! Only a shadow, I'd love to take you out for a night in the good ole town of Bon Bon. £:

-Elizabeth

The chance to test my erotic writing capability by sharing a night with one with sexual duality such as yourself would be an honor. Simply say the word, dear Elizabeth.

*kisses hand*
grllover23

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch yourself Chaos. She's mine Razz

Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grllover23 wrote:

and now it gets interesting!
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Is there a problem,my love?" Henks katana shined in the sun.

"Loretta, Elizabeth is mine, but I will share hir, if she agrees with it." Henk stopped the cat and put her on a chair.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Taps Henk on the shoulder* "Henk dearest, I'll decide whose I am, after all I am a very independent lass"
grllover23 wrote:

"what do you mean by that hmm Loretta..? Wink

Last edited by TheBashfulFeline on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a mighty figure looms in the background as Iris eyes the hermaphrodite with curious interest

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
grllover23

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well....I guess I'll wait for the escapades at my house to play out before I back up that claim Wink

Chaosengine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't wish to lay claim, just to enjoy ourselves. Have no fear, I won't be possessive.

Wink
Kasumi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I did not know that there was a person that finally decided to make a hermaphrodite character. I just found out by accident today when I was reading one of your other posts.

Originally I was going to post a character that was also the same, but I'm not much of a writer. I do write, but it's mostly non-fiction writing as I'm from a technical background. Fiction writing turned out to be so much harder. I'm a harsh judge of my work and my fiction was bland and tended to sound much like reportage than a story.

Also, while I spent enough time as a PBB member to get a Royal Avatar, I didn't know how Vanessa felt about drawing a female who had both "bits". Eventually I gave up on the idea and decided that it wasn't worth discussing since I didn't roleplay anyway. A guest appearance in PBB would have made my day and I would remember it forever. However, female guest appearances are often nude, and I think that there's limits on what Vanessa will put in the comic. For the most part, it's fairly mainstream sex with just a touch of kinky stuff. I think "girl with penis" goes way beyond mainstream.

I was slightly surprised to hear how some of the details of the story that I was writing are similar to yours. Maybe writers think alike.

Here's what I was proposing at the time. I don't want to hijack your roleplaying thread, but I just thought that I would post it here since I'm not going to roleplay anyway, and I'd let people judge the idea:

-----

Kasumi comes from a distant country where rare genetic anomalies appear in females which make them hermaphrodites. Like in real world, it's difficult to tell until she's much older. In her country, hermaphroditism is a source of shame. When Kasumi reached puberty, she found out that she was a hermaphrodite. This was a problem for her parents, who were merchant-princes, and it would be scandalous for nobles to announce that their only daughter was one. As a result, she was shipped to Europe for boarding schools, but in time Kasumi figured out that it was a form of exile.

At the age of 18, Kasumi eventually completed enough school and saved enough of her parents' stipend money that she abandoned her heritage forever, including her family name. She doesn't talk about her parents and such as a result. She moved to Bon Bon, where personal lives are secret, believing that she could start anew without the chains of her past. She spent almost all of her savings to open a flower shop and she seems to be turning a small profit.

Kasumi was starting to get sexual feelings which bothered her, because she was drawn toward women instead of men. She had an ultra-conservative upbringing, and having these feelings made her feel guilty. In time, she eventually approached Meg (the streetwalker-slash-nut seller) and started up a platonic romance (in my stories, Meg is bisexual). When Meg found out about Kasumi's hermaphroditism, she found it more surprising than anything else. In time, Meg altered Kasumi's feelings about herself, and Kasumi eventually accepted her body. The two of them are currently having a sexual relationship, and Kasumi is very smitten.

It's not a standard romance as Meg insists on an open relationship, meaning that she still works the street. Kasumi is a little jealous, but she understands that Bon Bon's culture works this way.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasumi it is better to make a topic of your own avatar, that is not so confusion for the rest of us.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:
Kasumi it is better to make a topic of your own avatar, that is not so confusion for the rest of us.

*Scratches the snakes chin.* "Thanks hon'."
cheesecaked

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Herm female right?

I got a char Name Fei who is a Male Herm, male body with both genders
My Fursona http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=100410#100410

How dare they use casment window designs,
it's so last century ಠ_ರೃ
◕ ◡ ◕
"I'm gonna miss all the things we'll never do.
I just can't believe you left me here alone,
How in this world can I make it on my own?"
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. She's a female, herm. Shy but can be passonate.
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she is not the only one who is shy, my fursona Dallas is a little shy when he is around Elizabeth Embarassed
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had no idea you had a fancy for myself. ^_~ Maybe soon dearie.

Bashful
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBashfulFeline wrote:
I had no idea you had a fancy for myself. ^_~ Maybe soon dearie.

Bashful

*blushes*-O.O-

*He lets out a timid squeak then hides under a blanket with his tail shaking and sticking out the back. his nose & face peeking curiously out from under the blanket looking up at Elizabeth*

"Mew"...... :3
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh for the love of god

*Shoves a hose down Dallas's throat and starts to pump testosterone into him*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't let henk find out.

the results could end badly.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3