FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Bedroom for those on a budget (Cold Elizabeth)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grllover23

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta moved to a closet and slid out wheeled table. "It makez ze 'ouze zeem zo zmall" she said as she moved it out to the middle of the room and put a pair of chairs on either side. "Zo I keep it in ze clozet, out of ze way."

-Yours Truly, Loretta xoxo
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(So the foods ready Im guessing? Very Happy Also In this RP, we could start to extend it to another day where we walk about Bon Bon during this lovely winter)

"So ehm..." Her bell gurgles "Can I help yeh set the table lass..? The food smells exquisite." She slid her tongue out and licked her muzzle kyootly like a hungry kitten awaiting its milk. "Is ther anythin about meself you wish to know..? In my opinion once one is in private, the Bon Bon rule does not apply."
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta set the table herself, denying Elizabeth's request to help. "Hmm, not really," Loretta said. Though a moment later, "Well....do you believe that love can extend beyond two people?"

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Extend as in, for one furson to love more than just that one person..? Possibly, I think it depends, on how you really feel for each of those people. Did I misunderstand you..? Or is there someone else you're looking into that you want to love as well?" After finishing her query, politely but hungrily, Elizabeth began to eat that pasta. Swallowing then sighing slightly from the delicious and warm food, and other slightly, as she calmed her spirits down for later that night. "The food is just brilliant Miss Loretta. Here." She held her paw under her fork as she place a farfalle into her mouth then giggled with her. "God... I hope I can keep my feelings to myself... I don't wish to tell too much, especially since she is after all engaged." Elizabeth thought to herself as she began to blush.
grllover23

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta took a bite and licked her lips clean. She had a somewhat thoughtful expression. "Well, let me zee if I can explain it ziz way." she said, "Zuppoze 'Mary' iz engaged to 'Tom'. 'Mary' deeply lovez 'Tom', but zhe alzo 'az veelingz vor 'Zuzan,'. 'Mary' iz convuzed ov courze, az zhe doez not know 'ow to 'andle zeze veelingz. Iz zat clearer?"

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Tha's clear as the nightsky on a clear day. Now do you yet know if "Tom" even loves you back or was it organized by your or his parents?" She thinks to herself for a few minutes. "Also your cooking is just marvelous! But me thinks it would be better for us to discuss these things in bed once we're done with our food." As she finished eating the pasta she gave a small but amusing burp. "Ohh, well then, excuse me!" She backs her chair and grabs the bottle of Eau de vie as well as two small glasses. "Now be car'ful. This be a brandy not just wine of any' sort. I got it when I was in Paris a few months ago. When I tried it was so splendid." She came back and served Loretta a glass and toasted her. "A toast, to this feline's wondrous hospitality!"
grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Tom doez love me back, no organizazion. But yez, letz zave it for after dinner." She ate up then took the glass and toasted back. Taking a ship her entire body shuddered as she felt it burn its way donw her body. "Wow, zat iz ztrong." she said.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I told yeh *as she sips it as well* It's brandy, do you know yet who you have thee strongar feelins to..?"
grllover23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yez," Loretta said, giving her a bashful smile.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Sorry again, for the long abscence)

Finishing her glass, and corking the small bottle she scooted her chair back and asked Miss Loretta in a quizzical but playful manner "Would yeh wan' some help with the dishes. I'd be glad to start helping you out, well since I'll be your roommate after all, and I think after that we could get started on the festivities.
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((No problem))

"Zure," Loretta said, standing up and picking up her dishes and walkign over to the wash basin, grabbing a rag and handing another to Elizabeth when she arived. They washed the dishes side by side. "Zo, what zort of dezzertz do you like?" Loretta asked.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Desserts, um I love any sort of pure chocolate. Like milk chocolate, dark, or even truffles. As well as cakes, and that new ice cream parlor in downtown looks interesting." Elizabeth finishes washing her dish and her glass then runs her hands through the soapy water, now covered in it she dries her hands off and moves closer to Loretta and begins to run her fingers around the outline of Loretta's small but still alluring breasts. She breathes along Loretta's neck and whispers in her ear "I wouldn't mind right now, tasting these two for dessert." Elizabeth then kisses Loretta's perfumed neck, as she finishes cleaning her dish.

She motions towards the bed or the couch. "Shall we..?" She smirks and winks beneath her frames.
grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta took her hand and placed it on her breast then kissed Elizabeth outright, grabbing her ass and pulling them so that their bodies were pressed together. "We zhall," she whispwered as she pulled Elizabeth to the bed.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whimpering from her sensitive nipples rubbing against Loretta's in the quick burst of a kiss, Elizabeth reels back slightly then feeling her tug, Elizabeth was gently thrusted downwards towards Loretta then crawled next to her on the bed and layed on her side, then creeping under the sheets, and comforter (I'm guessing you have one for the winter months?) slightly leaving the head of her penis, and above, including her D sized breasts exposed, teasing Loretta. She began coiling her silky silvery hair with two fingers. "So lass, I know this would sound a tad bit strange of me saying but I would love to see you make the fir' move."
grllover23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta smiled and placed a hand on one of the large, beautiful breasts then began to slowly slide her hand down her lovely body until her fingers touched the tip of Elizabeth's penis. She took the entire head in her hand then slid her hand down belwo the blanket, stroking the shaft, then stopping at the base and slipping her little finger into Elizabeth's pussy. "Zat a good virzt move?"

((Hey, after we have our fun together, what say we invite Dallas over for the night so Loretta can formerly introduce you two and the three of us can get into some rather informal attire Wink ))

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((So make a new thread after "tonight's" fun, or continue in this thread? By the way you quick-witted maiden, I saw in Dallas' RP you are indeed falling in love with my character are you not?))

Moaning from the waves of pleasure brought on by Loretta's advances, Elizabeth moved closer to Loretta and pulled back the sheets. "Oh my gods, yeh 'no yir way around me..!" She moved in and began to nibble and nom slowly up Loretta's neck then back down to begin nibbling around her small breasts while rubbing her own nipples against the side of her. "Do you want to try anything specific with me, mon cherie? But if you want my opinion I'd love to give you oral..." As she said this she let out a small whimper still feeling Loretta's hand still stroking her hard member off.
grllover23

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Yes indeed Embarassed I hope you're not offended Razz ))

"Only iv I can return ze vavor," Loretta said in a heavy voice as she was pleasured by Elizabeth. She sat up and got on he rhands and knees over Elizabeth, her mouth above the lovely dick and her pussy above Elizabeth's lovely lips.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((In a way, it was half a sigh of relief and joy, because Elizabeth's been having the same feelings Loretta, and if you want, you may confess your love.))

Taking in a whiff of Loretta's juices Elizabeth moaned then grabbed on her ass then gently pulled Loretta's pussy close to her lips and began to lick around the cat's clit and licked down to her pussyhole, and slid her long soft tongue in penetrating and tasting the wonderfulness of her. Now moaning with pleasure feeling the curious tongue of Loretta around her own hard shaft. "Oh my god Loretta! you taste so good and your tongue does wonders on my dick!" Sliding her tongue again and gently lapping up the juices secreting from her, and with every lick she rubbed her nipples against Loretta's breasts and gently grabbed Loretta's supple ass.

Sliding gently and then speaking in a hushed tone "Are *panting* you enjoying yourself?"
grllover23

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oui!" Loretta answered over the cock in her mouth. She licked every inch as she moved her mouth down, deepthroating the meat and humming on it. She slid two fingers into the pussy just below and used her pinky to rub the entrance to her ass. "mmmmmm"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2