FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Bedroom for those on a budget (Cold Elizabeth)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Bedroom for those on a budget (Cold Elizabeth) Reply with quote

Hello hello, this is the topic where I will make your fantasies come true.
Unfortunately, since there is only one of me, you can only come one at a time...unless you're going to team up against me Razz

The rule is first come first serve. The first to post in this topic will receive my undivided attention as I will close it and then open another for any requesters.

To say it simply, this RP is my home, the little cottage out in the countryside.

Outside it is a decent looking cabin, quite cozy and comfortable. Dark timber making up the walls and roof, soft blue roofing, making it appear as though the sky itself had come down to settle upon her home. A wood rimmed chimney protruded with a brick interior that was soot-free, indicating it being cleaned since its last use.

Within the humble abode it is luxurious and lavishly decorated with furs and silks and various forms of furniture. It is a single large room with an attic (stairs in the back) and basement (stairs also in the back). The entire home is carpeted with a light blue fur carpet with a couple pink rugs around with the exception of the kitchenette area. Bright red curtains and draperies hang from the walls and large windows to diminish the dull brown of the wood and provide some cheap insulation. A lavish king-sized extra soft bed dominates the eastern wall. Upon it are many fine silk sheets and a multitude of expensive pillows.

Soft chairs, plush couches, and beanbag chairs are scattered about in a relaxing, homey way, frequently moved around by herself and patrons. The only place that isn't ornately decorated and furnished is the small kitchen in the corner, complete with stove and oven and ice chest. A small fireplace was on the western wall with a stone-tile around it to prevent flames from leaping to the carpet and causing a hazard.

During the day Loretta leaves the thick curtains over the windows drawn back, filling the house with the magnificent sunlight streaming through them. Also, the large glass panel in her roof permits quite a lot of sun to enter as well. At night the clear starry sky can be seen through the sun roof and the interior is lit by a combination of the leaping light from the fireplace and four small candle-chandeliers

I provide the luxury and pleasure of the Delight Castle at a fraction of the cost. So Ladies, Gentlemen, if you are low on cash, go out and find me, and I may bring you back here.

-Your's truly, Loretta xoxo

Last edited by grllover23 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Loretta do you mind if I liked it to be set in winter?)

In the midst of Winter Elizabeth Northabbey, a rather unique feline of Bon Bon was walking through the snow, in her fair but quite warm winter coat and gown. The snow was only just below the line of her dress and as she strolled around the area of Bon Bon, she saw a rather beautiful cat in town earlier that day. A wondrous pink and purple cat, who it seemed had a heavy French accent. That cat had asked her to come up to her cottage on the top of a small hill. During her stroll, she was humming various chirstmas tunes that her parents taught her.

As Elizabeth approach the house she was dazzled by the quaint but adorable decor Loretta had put up for the holiday, it was about mid afternoon or early evening as she got up to the door and politely knocked on it with her leather glove she wore to keep her delicate hands away from the cold. She was wearing a gown, and a silvery grey scarf, that nearly matched her fur. It's right below her muzzle. She also had a small leather briefcase and a wooden cylinder with a leather topper. As she knocked she spoke respectfully but in an attentive tone: "Ello Miss Alura..?"

Last edited by TheBashfulFeline on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta cracked open the door and saw Elizabeth. She opened it further and said "Bonjour" then reached out and gently yet firmly pulled her inside out of the cold, closing the door quickly. The inside was well lit by the candles and the fireplace, which was roaring wtih a large flame, keeping thie inside warm enough that one could walk around in the nude without so much as a chill. With the door sealed again, Loretta turned to her guest. Bonjour Elizabeth" she said with a smile, "Would you like me to 'ang your coat?" she held her arms out.

-Yours Truly, Loretta xoxo
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaking but now warm, she spoke: "Thank yeh my lovely dear. Your place is as your kin say Je suis magnifique!" Her fur was so warm and yet so soft... thought Elizabeth. As she spoke Eliza begand to blush beet red. "It so cozy in here, like I could walk around in my nightgown, and it'd bloddeh blizzar' out thar."

As Eliza watched Loretta walk over and hang her coat, she noticed how each step her cute butt danced. Oi, nutta, it looks like I might get lucky today and just have a bite to eat. She walked over a couch and plopped gently into it. "Um, Miz Loretta, do ye' happen to have either tea or hot cocoa?"
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"If you dezire to walk around in your nightgown, you are more zan welcome to," Loretta said, "I'd even join you." and she chuckled playfully. In response to her request for cocoa and tea, Loretta walked over and started setting a tray with two pots from the oven.

"I have both," Loretta said, "Which would you dezire mon cher?" she asked, bringing over a fine china tray with two teapots on it and two cups. "Ze one wiz ze rabbitz iz ze 'ot cocoa. Ze one wiz ze flowerz iz ze tea." She found herself gazing at Eliza's gorgeous body.

-Yours Truly, Loretta xoox
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Wait, wait a tick... You'd be alroight with me either in me jams or less then..? Well thats a proper smack in the chops that is lass." Noticing the assorted drinks in front of her she began "For now the cocoa is fine thank ye." As she finished her last word she gave the now almost staring feline a small peck on the cheek, leaving a faint outline on her cheek of Elizabeth's soft lips.
"Um if I wanted to change where would I go..? Im somewhat private since that one fateful day of mine."
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh," Loretta said, "I do not have a real changing place. Mozt people who come 'ere 'ave no problem zhedding clothz in front of me, nor I them. But if you inzizt on ze privazy, you can uze ze bazement," she pointed at a set of stairs, "It iz warm down zere, and ze lantern by ze zairz will provide plenty of light."

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Nah, Nah It's fine. If you don't mind at all if guests did it, then its fine by me my dear. Though I am much different than other feminine guests you have your home." As she sipped the cocoa, then patted her lips with the soft napkin. Elizabeth got up from the couch passing the lovely Loretta she knelt down and opened up her travel bag, from it she retrieved her white silk nightie that she bought from a local boutique.

"Well then lass do you want to observe, or better yet help me with this stubborn dress of mine..? After all it was you who told me you are comfortable to be attracted or at least like another gender. I hope you understand that it might come as a surprise as you get closer to my pelvis."

She wagged her cute tush past Loretta then awaited patiently, like a calm woman should.
grllover23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I would be overjoyed to 'elp you dizrobe," Loretta said, standing up. She stepped close to Elizabeth and wrapped her hands around her and found the zipper to her dress and slid it down, then slowly began to peel it away from her body, slow enough that Elizabeth could stop her if she didn't like it or if Loretta was doing something wrong.

With the top half of her body free'd from the 'stubborn dress' Loretta began to slide it down her body, getting down on her knees as she did so so that she could get a bird's eye view of this 'surprise' she mentioned.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarrassed about her sexual nature and the fact her member was slowly growing in size as Loretta drew closer to it, she grabbed a pillow as quick as she could to hide her hard-on. "I-I'm sorry... I just... Im just so embarrassed about how different I am... You see im a Herm."

She stood back up and walked backwards away from Loretta and dropped the pillow. Peeking out of her dark red silk thong was the tip of her semi-hard cock, while the bottom of her panties were beginning to become wet. "You're just so sexy, I'm just so unsure if you'd be okay with how different I am." Then Elizabeth did something somewhat extraordinary towards this feline in front of her she walked close to her, then pressing her breasts against Loretta's and kissed her square on the lips.
grllover23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta had indeed been surprised when the bulge had started forming, and even moreso when Elizabeth showed her the half-on poking from her panties. Herm? she had thought, never having heard that word before. But she figured she knew all she needed: Elizabeth had a penis and a vagina. All Loretta could think about when she noticed was 'double fun'. Then she stepped up and kissed her. Loretta pressed herself against Elizabeth's body, and returned the kiss, holding her tight.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pulling herself away from the kiss she just smiled at her and stroked her cheek as Elizabeth spoke to her: "Now then my dear, shall we get you into your underoos as well..? Or would you rather strut your adorable but sexy butt around naked in your home..? Though before we go any further, I am kind of hungry for supper, and I'd glad to help you in your kitchenette."

As Elizabeth walked back towards her bag and bent over wagging her tail every step she bent over exposing her cute rump to Loretta and looked feverishly for her favorite nightie, slippers, and the large fleace blanket she had brought with her for the night.
grllover23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta smiled, "I would love to strut around in ze nude for you, but only if you join me," as she spoke she unstrapped her dress and let it fall to the floor. She then peeled off her fishnet stockings and then, for the finale, let her panties drop as well. "What would you like to eat?" she asked, "I can make any form of pazta dizh you dezire."

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As she finished putting her lingerie away, but pulling out the red blanket still she set it on the arm of the chair and sat on the left side of the couch. Elizabeth just giggled at her new friend, knowing that now, they could be closer because she wanted Elizabeth herself to be naked in this quaint little cottage of hers. "But of course my dear lass! I'd gladly be in the nude if you don't mind what sways between my legs. It can be a curse sometimes, ya know... After seeing wonderous women-types like yeeself and of course Miss Scorpia, always gotta calm down the fella. Um... Farfalle pasta with some tomateh sauce and greens, I can help you with it if you want."

Eliza then stood up and let her thong slide down slowly and calming her mind away from any arousing feelings, or thoughts, she revealed her flaccid, medium sized penis. "Maybe after we feed eachother dinner we can either cuddle up by the fire or on the bed under covers and learn more..." As she said this she raised an eyebrow and smirked at the lovely naked miss in front of her eyes.
grllover23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta smiled. "Well zat givez you a tazte of what men muzt go through all ze time," she said with regards to her 'calm down' comment. She walked over to her cabinets and pulled out the appropriate noodles for Elizabeth's requested dish. She began prepping the tomato sauce when she said, "What zort of greenz do you want?" she asked, "I 'ave a good many down in ze bazement if you would like me to zhow you."

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eliza began "That'd be splendid, mon cherie. Ehum, 'erb wis I'd think a little bit of garlic in the red sauce with some rosemary to top it all off. I thought you'd be joining me for dinnertime..? I know its a somewhat strange request but I'd be delighted if we dined and chatted together like at the time when we had our first incident at that li'l cafe in Bon Bon."

She then followed the lovely lass to the basement for the selection of her 'erbs and hummed a fun tune to herself as she walked.
grllover23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta giggled as they descended into the basement. She used a small candle to light a little trough int eh wall that contained oil that spread along an unseen groove, sending the fire wrapping around the room, giving it a very good lighting. "It waz my intentionz of dining wiz you." she said as she took her to the room with a wall of ice on one side and chilled and crisp vegitables on the other. "Let me zee....garlic 'ere," she said, handing a clove to Elizabeth, "And....'erbs 'ere," she said, "Anyzing you wizh to be zerved wiz ze pasta?" she asked, "I juzt got some bread zat I could cook into garlic bread."

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slightly shivering now, she held the garlic in one hand gently "That'd be splendid my dear. Now what you're doin' with me right now is just that I'm a customer..? I was curious because I was so surprised you let me come up, I'd thought you'd have ye self your own li'l cat with you up here. I was also asking because I am a mere traveler looking for someone to settle down with here in Bon Bon. Now that I'm a herm, I'd think it'd be even harder for myself to find someone for myself." After she spoke those words, she blushed and turned away almost embarrassed at her attraction toward the cat. "Again my dear... Thank you so much for your wondrous hospitality."
grllover23

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta giggled. "Oh no, I would never conzider you a cuztomer until zingz ztarded getting....'otter," she gave her a wink as they left the cool room and she shut the door. "Ahhh, you are looking for a 'ome?" She put on a contemplative expression. "Hmmm....Well, I would be 'onored if you dezired to live wiz me," she led the way back upstairs, pulling a cord that extended a cover over the flames, extinguishng them, and back into the kitchenette, "But you muzt realize zat if you do, you know I am a proztitute and will 'ave cuztomerz coming. You would 'ave to make yourself zcarze during zoze timez unlezz ze cuztomer didn't mind 'aving an audience." She figured that if she put it right out there in the open Elizabeth would be able to make a better informed choice. If she still wanted to 'shack up' with Loretta after that, then Loretta would leap in joy at having such a lovely roomate. If not, Loretta wouldn't feel too hurt. Her career was her choice after all.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hmm, it sounds like a fun idea... But the thing is, I don' want to crowd you in your cottage though, you look cozy enough just as yourself, but I will fully answer you later tonight. But in my eyes I'm leaning towards a yes." Once she finished she followed Loretta up the stairs, and began to stair at the cats swinging tail and buttocks. "How are yeh all alone up here, like without a lover... With the attitude and your body, I thought you'd be able to be at least tied to someone, yah know? im telling you that if no one is looking to be in a relationship... We could um... Never mind... I brought you a small bottle of Eau de vie that'd be a splendid drink for after dinner, unless you'd wan' something else my dearie." She stopped talking and blushed a deep red almost scarlet color on her soft cheeks.
grllover23

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta blushed as well at Elizabeth's offer. "Well, it iz difficult to find one who can love one zuch az me. I do 'ave feelingz for one...or two....people 'ere in Bon Bon but, wiz my profezzion, it iz 'ard to zhare one'z 'eart to one who zhare'z zere bed wiz zo many." She cleared her throat nervously. "But ze Eau de Vie zoundz exquizite. And zere iz plenty of room 'ere if you do dezire to live wiz me. It getz very lonely zometimez." She took the garlic and began to make the garlic bread, sprinkling some into the sauce as well.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Elizabeth looked at Loretta as she spoke she could some that Loretta had something on her mind. "My dear feline, is there something on yir mind that you're not telling me. She then approached Loretta from behind and began to slowly and gently massage her shoulders as she cooked.
grllover23

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta sighed. "Yez," she said, "But I do not wizh to burden your mind and 'eart wiz my problemz." She finsihed chopping the vegis and spices and slid them off of the cutting board and into the sauce mix.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Theres no burden for me yeh lass. you can tell me, well since I'll become your new roommate." With that she kissed Loretta below her ear on her neck. "Ar yew alreght on yer own, do ye wish for my help..? I dunno why but something about me just wants to help you in any way possible, like a lap to rest on, a shoulder to cry on, or an extra set of hands to help you. I know we're not even in a romantic relationship, but as of this moment I want to help you as much as I can." She stopped Loretta's busy work for a few seconds and pulled her into a gentle, brief kiss. "And eef, you just want me to relax, I can do that. You've just become so much more interesting to me right now. Sorry if I am trying to get into yer head there lass."

She began strolling slowly back to a seat by the fireplace.
grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta giggled a bit and flicked her tongue out during the brief kiss. "Well, iz juzt zat being a proztitute it iz 'ard to find comfort on ze nightz when ze cuztomerz do not come a'knocking. Combine zat to ze fact zat my 'eart belongz to one ozer while I feel myzelf being attracted do zomeone elze and you get one confuzed kitten." She was stirring the sauce now and gave it a quick taste. "Zhould be done zoon."

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thank you, Miss Loretta." Now holding a hand around her chin she begins to speak in a more perturbed tone. "Im just curious tho', wouldn' my movin in make your life even harder with bein a prostitute n' all. As you said I'd have to make myself scarce durin' yir customers, I'd say I'd be the one burdening you... Well since it is winter, would you want me to cuddle with you in the same bed as we sleep or would you rather want me to sleep separate from you..?" As Eliza said this she began to blush again, then just looked away trying to calm herself down.
grllover23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta sighed a bit then turned and gave Elizabeth another kiss on the cheek. "Firzt of all, becoming 'zcarze' iz razer eazy. I know, I 'ad to do it when cuztomerz came over to my mozer. All you need to do iz take a walk in ze forezt or go into town. Quite relaxing really. "Zecond of all, if you intend to be my 'ouzemate, you 'ad better well cuddle wiz me in bed, or I will not be 'appy." she ended with a smile.

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Loretta sighed again Elizabeth's ears fixated on her breath then felt the kiss on her cheek (I thought you were still making dinner..?) then moved over to the cat and and stopped her cooking, and pulled her into her arms for a warm, loving, and caring embrace. "Oh hush. I don't think theres anything wrong right now, but the way your sighing... I just feel like holding you and taking care of you, instead of me. After dinner, well... It's almost a request of you. Once we're either in bed, or on the couch I want you to rest against my lap. Im saying this because you just need some time to think, and if you need to talk to someone about your thoughts, I'm right 'ere ol lass. Though now that I am your housemate, it makes me worry if any of your customers will be too rough on you. Then if they are, I might as well comfort you again." With that she chuckled and smiled back while her eyes began to look back through Lorettas eyes through her glasses. "Thankfully, I think the fact you want to cuddle with me makes me reassured. Most fursons that would be with me would hate feeling that bulge. They'd either leave or make me sleep on the couch." After saying this she sighed and looked out the now frost covered window.
grllover23

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((She is still cooking Razz But its almost done))

Loretta smiled. "Zank you vor your conzerz." she said, "I rarely 'ave a rough cuztomer. But 'aving zomebody to znuggle againzt on ze lonely nightz would be very zatizfying. But I only zigh becauze of two thoughtz. One iz zat zometimez I get cuztomerz 'oo pay for ze night, and I do not know what you would do on zoze nightz. Ze ozer iz zat.....I am engaged."

TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hearing the "I'm engaged" part, saddened her spirits ever so. She thought to herself : "Why would she be a prostitute with so many different customers, both male and female, and still try and retain being a fiance. Well it's not my business to pry open things that are other fursons' matters." "Jus curious my lass where will we be eating tonight..? Here on the couch or is there a table that you didn't show me yet..?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2